Getting It Up Again Ch. 03

Story Info
A happily married couple need special help.
6.9k words
3.75
11.4k
16

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/01/2023
Created 11/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan stepped out of her walk-in closet wearing a very sexy Neon Pink Shock Value Lingerie Dress she purchased online from Spicy Lingerie. The dress was a very form-fitting garment shaped like a one-piece swimsuit, with the bottom open as a micro skirt. The collar was long, open and ended in a fishnet with large holes that exposed all her cleavage to just below her breasts. The sides of the dress were open fishnets with large holes, and the back was open down to the base of her spine.

With her long blonde hair properly brushed to wavily flow down to the mid back, Susan knew she looked irresistible.

"What do you think?" she asked her husband, who looked up from reading a medical research paper.

To her delight, his eyes opened wide and his jaw dropped; he stared at her like a deer in headlights, completely under her spell.

"Alexa, dim the lights," Susan said, and then her husband saw her dress glow in the dark.

Her husband could only stare at her lustfully. Sadly, since he was wearing nothing but boxers, Susan could see that Michael still was having trouble manifesting a hard-on.

Susan sat on her husband's loins, and wiggled her rear a little, hoping to get a reaction, but didn't.

She crossed her legs and placed them on top of his, while her husband's hand found its way to her lower leg and started to caress up the leg from the outside.

Susan then put her tablet on the stand, and went to her video call app, selecting Martin's icon and pressing the audio call button. After a few rings, Martin answered.

"Hi guys," he answered politely.

"Hi there, lover," responded Susan, "Are you studying alone now? Not partying with friends, right?"

"Umm...no...I'm studying now," Martin answered honestly. Well, Susan and Michael suspected he would typically be studying, alone, and almost available to their beck and call; they had committed to never let his grades slip throughout their seduction of him after all.

"Good boy! May I share with you a secret, please? Just between the three of us?" asked Susan gently.

"Of course. I haven't told anybody anything," Martin replied earnestly.

Of course, you haven't, thought Susan, as you don't know anyone. This was one of the major reasons they selected hardworking Chinese students for their plan.

"Turn on your video," commanded Susan. She knew she had established herself as the dominant one in their relationship.

Susan turned on her video at the same time as Martin and was delighted when Martin went bug-eyed over her glow-in-the-dark neon lingerie dress. The dress did have shock value, but only when women like her wore it, Susan noted with pride. She felt her husband's hand start to move up past her knee and onto her outer thigh, slowly circling her knee and thigh; clearly, he enjoyed the thought of Martin watching him appreciate her perfectly toned long legs.

"Like my dress?" asked Susan. Martin could only nod and stare as her husband's hand started to move up her outside thigh, slowly spreading his fingers across the front of her thigh that faced the tablet.

"Still on for tomorrow? How about seven thirty so you get home earlier to study....and the same place as the last date?" inquired Susan, emphasizing the location. She hoped Martin would get the hint, especially as she felt her husband Michael's hand start to reach the point where her dress ended.

As Michael's hand started to push her dress hem along, revealing more leg, Martin just nodded on screen, hypnotized by Susan's beauty. To test him, she shook her long wavy hair so some landed down the front of her dress and over her breasts.

"Yes. I'll be waiting for you at the same spot," blurted out a starstruck Martin.

"OK...it'll be fun! I promise!" Susan ended the call and began tongue-kissing her husband.

It was date night again.

After an early dinner with her husband, Susan rushed into her walk-in closet and searched for the right outfit for her evening with Martin. After fumbling through her section for sexy clothes, she picked out a matching white lace bra and panty set. On top, she covered herself with a tight, form-fitting white satin long-sleeved buttoned blouse, and put on a tight black micro skirt that only covered about a third of her thighs. Normally she only wore the skirt with her husband inside the house, but since she would be taking Martin to the secluded Lookout Hill again, she wasn't worried about anyone seeing her like this.

On her way out, she made sure to walk past her husband, and he dropped his research papers in awe of his beautiful wife. Susan smiled, did a slow spin, and waved her beautiful long wavy blonde hair, then bent over to the side to show how the skirt accentuated her firm, toned buttocks. She then walked over to her husband and they kissed passionately; she felt his hand reach up her leg but had to stop him as she was late. She stepped away, blew Michael a kiss goodbye, and quickly strode to the exit of the garage. After picking a pair of heels, she opened the automatic garage door and jumped out the door to rush into the car.

In the car, she made a quick FaceTime call to Martin, being sure to only show her face, and told him she would be over a little later, around seven forty. He just stared at her, starstruck by her gorgeous face surrounded by glowing long blonde hair. She smiled at him and made a kissing motion before hanging up.

After backing out and leaving her gated community, she drove quickly to the complex, where Martin was waiting for her. Again, she quietly called her husband and left the phone in her purse which Martin couldn't see, and exited the car with the engine still running. Martin's jaw dropped when he saw her walk around the front, and his eyes gazed from her beautiful face down to her wavy long blonde hair to her firm young breasts encased in the satin blouse. Then he looked down further as she turned her back to him to enter the passenger side, and he admired her firm toned buttocks and long toned gorgeous legs as they elegantly moved Susan in front of the passenger door.

She then turned and used her finger to indicate to Martin to get into the car; she did so urgently because even though no one was around now, she was afraid someone would come by and notice them.

Martin, wearing another short-sleeved shirt and shorts, quickly and obediently jumped into the car and began driving upon Susan's command. Once they cleared the university, Susan unbuckled her seatbelt, leaned her back against the passenger door, and stretched her legs over the armrest and onto Martin's lap. Shocked, Martin slowed the car down; careful enough to know how to drive and have fun at the same time, Susan noted.

Susan then leaned in closer to Martin, and he turned and looked at her hopefully, but didn't make the first move. Good, thought Susan, as Martin was under her spell and wouldn't become aggressive or forceful. She then leaned in and kissed him lovingly, pressing her lips against his to open his mouth and play tongue games for a short moment, before Martin had to return his attention to driving.

While driving, one of Martin's hands went to his lap and wrapped around Susan's lower leg, slowly feeling over the top until he reached the knee, then a little further up her thigh.

All the while Susan marveled at how he was able to pay attention to driving and arrive at Lookout Hill without swerving off course, though it was not much of a challenge as there were no other cars on these secluded roads, so the only distractions were Susan's perfect legs. Susan noted that he only began fondling her legs after she gave some very big hints that it was alright, which meant that Martin wasn't getting ahead of himself and was still under her complete control.

When they arrived at Lookout Hill, Susan quickly pointed out a secluded parking spot near the bottom of the hill for them to stop at, as she didn't want to waste time and wanted him home studying by nine-thirty. During this time, Martin's hand had become confident enough to glide over her knee and fondle some of her thighs. However, his fingers were unable to reach the hem of her micro skirt.

As Martin parked the car, Susan reached over and unbuttoned the top two buttons of his short-sleeved shirt, and gave him a peck on the cheek. As Susan predicted, he waited until he had pulled the parking brake and turned off the engine before he turned to face Susan, hoping for some tongue action.

Smiling at him, Susan ran her hand lovingly through his hair, nodded, and leaned a little forward, removing his glasses and placing them on the dashboard, then placed her hands on his face. Martin dived in, placed his open mouth over hers, and began sucking her face like in mainstream films. After a while he ran his hands through her golden blonde hair and wrapped his open mouth over hers, and stuck his tongue inside; she reached out with hers and their tongue dance began.

As their breathing became heavier, Susan broke off the kissing and started nibbling on his lips and chin, while Martin did the same. Her hands left his face and unbuttoned more of his shirt, while his hands rested on the top of her lower legs. As she removed the last few buttons, Martin slid his hands over her knees and leaning into her, managed to get his hands over her thighs.

Susan then broke off the gentle face kissing and looked between Martin's open shirt; his upper torso was lean, his chest was athletically built, and his stomach was generally flat with a few abdominal muscles starting to protrude. I'm going to be enjoying this much more than I thought.

She reached in with her hands and felt his smooth skin, wonderous at the contrast between her pearly white hands fondling his firm, hard body. While doing so she removed his shirt without complaint from Martin. She let her hands run up over his nipples, then down the center of his torso to the top of his shorts.

Holding onto his belt buckle, Susan managed to pull her legs back over the dashboard to her side, then pulled herself over to Martin to suck on his nipples. Martin's breathing increased, and he tried to gently pull Susan closer, but the raised hand brake and gear shift got in the way. Susan giggled for a moment.

"Not enough space here. Let's get this date going in the back seat."

With that, Susan reclined her seat a bit and managed to wiggle into the back seat from between the two front seats, but at times had to push her derriere in Martin's face to do so.

He in turn helped a little by pushing on her sexy bum, then helping to hold her legs as she clambered across, allowing his hands to slide down them to get a good feel too.

Susan laughed and said "that was a little too tight. Recline your seat back and get back here."

Martin obediently did that and as he climbed over, Susan wrapped her legs underneath his armpits and helped pull him over the reclined front driver's seat. As he slid over, she grabbed his belt buckle to speed up the transition and managed to get it open too. Too focused on pulling his zipper down, she yanked hard with her legs, and Martin ended up collapsing unintentionally face flat on her breasts.

As she giggled, Martin placed one hand on the edge of the car seat and the other on her knee, feeling up her thigh slowly towards her micro skirt.

"Sorry," said Martin as he raised his head from her cleavage, and Susan saw a look of absolute terror on her face.

Susan shook her head reassuringly and whispered close to his lips, "Don't be. I enjoyed it. It's OK."

She also reassured herself that Martin was still not trying to take advantage of the situation beyond what she explicitly allowed.

While Susan looked at Martin to calm him, he tried to raise himself off her, but since they were lying on the back car seat with his back leaning towards the front, he lost balance and rolled back. As her legs were still wrapped around his mid-back, Martin's momentum took Susan with him, and they rolled gently onto the car floor with him lying comfortably on his back, Susan on top, her legs still wrapped around his mid-back.

Lying face to face, Martin pulled her face to his and they began their tongue dancing again in earnest, breathing more heavily now, and her hair fell on both sides of their faces. After a while of this, Susan kissed down his chin and his chest to his nipples, taking each one in her mouth and sucking on them for a moment.

After a while, Susan lifted herself and noticed that both she and Martin were breathing heavily.

She let her hands slide down his face and over both his nipples, then gently sat back, and felt his erection poking against the back of her micro skirt. She lifted her buttocks, slid both her hands under to the top of his shorts, and leaned forward and after open-mouth kissing him, she whispered:

"May I?" while tugging on his shorts.

Martin looked a little nervous, even though he nodded, signaling his enthusiastic consent to more intimacy.

Susan carefully lowered the rest of his zipper, opened his shorts completely, and noticed his erection trapped in his briefs. She kept her eyes locked on Martin's as she slowly pulled his shorts down to his knees; Martin's breathing increased in pace, as did hers. She then paused, and ran her hand over the bulge in his briefs, causing him to thrust up involuntarily against her palm.

"May I?" she asked gently again, gently rubbing her palm up and down the bulge in his briefs.

Martin swallowed nervously.

"It's OK lover. You don't have to do anything you don't want to," she whispered reassuringly.

After some heavy panting, Martin nodded his head compliantly again.

With his permission granted, Susan pulled his briefs down to his knees, and his erection popped out.

Being an average-sized man, his penis was average-sized when erect, but it would be enough, Susan thought. She looked again at Martin, who nodded, understanding her request despite the words not being spoken. With that, she ran her fingers along the length of his shaft, noticing the contrast of her white-pinkish fingertips stroking his dark yellow shaft.

After studying his hard-on, Susan rubbed the base of his glans, causing Martin to thrust involuntarily against her hand. She then pressed his glans against his pelvic bone, so that his penis was flat and pointing up towards his face, and sat back down on him. She felt a thrust along the bottom of her skirt in response.

Feeling a little uncomfortable with her legs still wrapped around Martin's mid-back, Susan grabbed the back seat edge and pushed herself up. Martin tried to follow, but with his shorts and briefs around his knees, he was having difficulty moving, so Susan used her legs to drag him up and over her. She grabbed his penis with both hands and stroked it to keep it hard; Martin reached down and slid his shorts and briefs off. Susan took a second to look Martin up and down as she realized he was now completely naked in front of her.

Susan then lowered her legs so they were wrapped around Martin's waist, and then leaned back and rolled so that he landed on top of her. They began kissing lovingly, and Martin put one hand on one of her breasts; Susan let out a growl of lust in response.

Martin quickly got up, and the look of fear in his eyes told Susan he was afraid that he touched her breast without her permission. He gently and lovingly brushed her long blonde wavy hair away from her face, and she smiled at him and nodded seductively. He then looked down and began unbuttoning her blouse slowly, using his thumbs to touch her skin; Susan suspected that like her, he was enjoying the sight of his yellow tannish fingertips sliding over her creamy white flesh.

Once Martin had completely unbuttoned Susan's blouse, he carefully pulled it out of the micro skirt and with his fingers, searched along the waistband of her skirt for a way to loosen it; Susan just placed her hand gently on his and shook her head. She wouldn't have minded, but she wanted to test her power over Martin. He nodded understandingly, and instead kissed his way up the center line of her flat stomach to her breasts, and started kissing the top of her breast and sucking around her bra cup. Susan started to breathe even more heavily, as did Martin. She raised her head and said:

"Put your hands inside my blouse, at my back, virgin boy," said Susan.

Martin did as he was told, and his fingers awaited Susan's next command.

"Follow the bra strap to the center of my back," said Susan.

He did and his fingers found her bra clasp.

"It's like a hook on the side. Push both sides together and lift off," instructed Susan.

She felt Martin's hands do exactly that, and felt the cups of her bra lift a little off her breasts.

She knew he realized too as she felt his hands pull the bra straps out and then lift her bra off, exposing her breasts and nipples to the cool air of the car. She looked at Martin's gaze and followed his eyes down to her wide and aroused areolae. She smiled at her virgin lover:

"That means you got me really aroused, so help yourself," Susan encouraged.

With that Martin began licking and sucking her nipples, then kissing circles around her breasts, alternating between them. Susan started to moan in ecstasy, and the pace of her breathing caught up with Martin's.

She wrapped her legs tightly around Martin's waste and used them to pull him closer to her breasts, their motions falling into an intimate rhythm of mutual pleasure. Even Martin was starting to breathe very excitedly now.

Susan then used her legs to pull Martin closer, and felt his erection slide across the edge of her micro skirt. It was then she remembered he was completely naked with her. Lustfully, she reached her hands out, feeling down his chest until her fingers touched the top of his angry glans, and with both hands, started to play with his glans and slide her fingers up and down his shaft. Susan began to moan as the stimulation Martin was giving to her breasts and nipples was starting to have an effect; she also felt Martin involuntarily thrust his hard-on onto her hands from time to time.

Susan then rolled Martin against the back seat with her legs, and then rolled herself to face the front, so her legs were spread open, with one pinned to the back seat rest by Martin's body, the other on the floor. She felt his hard penis lying on her micro skirt over her thigh, so she grabbed it tightly and started to jack it while rubbing her thumb along where his glans and shaft met, and he signaled his enjoyment by periodically thrusting into her hand.

Martin put one of his hands on the leg he had pinned to the back seat and started gliding his hand from her inner lower leg to her knee, then he slowly brought it over her smooth thigh and his fingers went straight to the edge of her panties. He then lifted the other leg from the floor, planted gentle soft kisses on her inner lower leg, and slowly kissed his way up beyond her knee, and down her inner thigh. His kissing stopped just at the hem of her micro skirt as he realized he was almost at the crotch of her panties; she could feel his nervousness and control as he breathed heavily on her loins. She then looked up at him and whispered:

"Please Martin...stroke me through my panties."

Martin's hand then rested on her inner thigh, and slowly slid into the opening of her micro skirt, until his fingertips found the edge of her lace panties. He then repeated with his other hand, sliding it on her other inner thigh until it reached the other edge of her panties. He began by pressing and rubbing hard on top of her panties to feel around her crotch, and she felt him trace his fingers on top of her inner labia lips back and forth. She grunted as his fingers met at her clitoris and rubbed it hard. Then he began to stimulate her labia lips by rubbing his fingers up and down them through her panties, and Susan began moaning and bucking her vulva towards Martin's fingers in an enthusiastic response.

12