All Comments on 'Getting It Up Again Ch. 03'

by lonelyhotwife2022

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What was this supposed to be beyond two pages of stupidity?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Posting in LW with earlier chapters in other categories rarely works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I walked in on my wife doing FaceTime or what ever. I could see it was a guy that we knew from school. He was without a shirt and yes he was built. She didn't know that I was there. I was in a position that I could see her tablet and listen. He was pushing her to meet with him while I would be away for business. 3 day trip. I thought that if she couldn't remain faithful that short of a time I would not remain her husband. I thought it was time for me to appear. I walked over to Sam my wife. I said hey Harold still trying to split us up just like you did in school? Sam will have to let you know if she's ready for divorce later. He disconnected. I looked at Sam well? She grabbed her phone and did something. I asked what did you just do? I blocked Harold's number and deleted it. I have never and will never cheat on you. I also told him to leave us alone. I did have her watched while I was gone and the report that I got was she was at lunch with coworkers and when they went to leave Harold approached her. She had slapped him in front of the coworkers and Jimmy one of her coworkers grabbed Harold and threatened to kick his a**. When I returned after the hugs and kisses from the children and Sam she said she needed to tell me something in private. She told me later the same thing as my investigator told me. Things are back as good as they were if not better. I cannot understand a man wanting his wife to be with another guy. Stand your ground or some A****** will run over you and you won't be nothing but a floormatt.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 1 year ago

Stilted clinical language and some pretty unlikable main characters.

1*

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Martin’s dark yellow shaft? Is he one of the Simpsons? Should have put this chapter with the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written, though the characters are a little annoying. ‘Labia’ means ‘lips’, so don’t write ‘labia lips’.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stop using the "AMWF" tag to these stories that have less than 1% AMWF content, this shit is just the married whyte couple fucking vanilla shit, not interracial at all. Stop your false advertising shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This No good it is not AMWF. At this point you just trashing Asian dudes

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 1 year ago

Very sexy story, hope to see more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous