Getting It Up Again Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Susan was also stroking his erection very aggressively, and Martin was thrusting into her fist with a rhythm that he eventually matched with his fingers against her labia lips. As they continued their manual stimulation of each other's genitals in rhythm, their breathing soon matched pace, as did their primal grunts.

Martin then pushed himself behind Susan, forcing her to continue stroking his erection with only one hand, while using her thumb to rub his glans. This proved to be enough stimulation as he continued to thrust into her hand at the same rhythm as before. He was only now able to reach underneath her micro skirt with one hand, so used two fingers to continually rub up and down her panties to stimulate her labia lips, and a finger in the middle that pressed hard on the crotch of her panties so it somewhat pushed into her inner labia, and rubbed hard against her clitoris.

All the while, Susan was amazed they were able to keep their motions in rhythm, including her hips which were now thrusting against his fingers to increase the sensation.

This continued for some time as they both closed their eyes ad concentrated on the action on their genitals. Throughout this their breathing increased rapidly and they both grunted and growled lustfully, and in unison. This continued even when the alarm on Susan's phone went off; she had deliberately set it to nine fifteen in the evening so she could stop herself if things were getting out of hand.

Finally, after a few more minutes of Martin rubbing her labia lips through her panties and her giving him a hand job, Susan closed her thighs tight on his hand to stop his finger motions. At first, she continued to buck her loins against his fingers involuntarily, even though Martin had obediently stopped his rubbing, but regained control of her emotions and taking his hand, opened her thighs and placed his hand on the outside of her skirt.

Since she had one leg pinned between the back seat and Martin, Susan was able to wrap her legs around his waist again. She let go of his erection and used her legs to pull her up close to him, and felt his erection rub against her inner thigh, which he involuntarily thrust against a few times before managing to stop himself. Once he had cooled down, Susan reached over to her purse and pulled out her phone to stop the alarm.

They looked at each other lovingly, and soon they were touching tongues for a bit, then the kiss ended as Susan leaned her head back. Martin then kissed down her chin and jumped to one exposed breast to suck the nipple, then licked the other nipple, as Susan's blouse was still open.

"How was I?" asked Martin, still recovering his breath.

"You were wonderful", replied Susan sincerely.

"You were amazing", admitted Martin.

Susan nodded knowingly.

She then leaned her head on his shoulder and asked:

"So, are we boyfriend and girlfriend now?"

Martin just nodded obediently.

Susan smiled at how much control she had over him.

"But we're confidential, remember?" asked Susan. It was a rhetorical question, as she knew based on the frequency that they called Martin that he didn't have any friends to tell anyway, and he was honorable, plus too shy to talk.

Martin again nodded obediently: "I swear, not a soul. You are in charge. I'll do whatever you want. And when you're done, I'm gone. No questions, no calls. I'll leave you alone. Promise."

Susan looked up into his eyes and smiled: "Good boy."

With that, she kissed him on the lips, and held her phone up to take a selfie of the two:

"Something just for the three of us, so we can remember this beautiful moment we shared."

And she snapped the pic of her wrapped around her lover, beautiful legs around his waist, hiding his naked loins. She leaned on his toned arm and shoulder, blouse open and breasts showing. Her long wavy golden blonde hair covered her upper torso, while his lean fit body was completely naked. Her beautiful face and his below-average face stare happily at the viewers of the photo.

She then opened her phone to show Martin, her new boyfriend, their first photo together. Martin's eyes opened in awe, and he turned to Susan and said:

"You look so beautiful," he said, and with that comment, they began kissing gently and touching tongues.

Very sweet, Susan thought, but she knew she was very beautiful, as she was once a model.

After some kissing, Susan broke away, then emailed the pic to her husband and Martin, adding:

"This is just for the three of us. No one else must know."

"I won't show anyone, I promise," Martin solemnly avowed. His hand began to explore her lower leg again and slowly glided up the inside, then down her inner thigh, reaching a little under her micro skirt.

Susan started to breathe more excitedly, but swallowed deeply and said:

"No more tonight please, lover. I'm exhausted. And I want you to get home in time so you can study."

Martin nodded and withdrew his hand, upon which Susan unwrapped her legs from around him, allowing him to exit and checking outside to ensure no one was around, he quickly redressed and got back into the driver's seat.

Susan, on the other hand, just closed the rear door, and sat in the middle of the back seat, directly in front of the rearview mirror, and buttoned up the bottom few buttons of her blouse.

Martin found his glasses and put them back on, and Susan caught his eyes looking at her half-open blouse; she smiled but did not put her bra back on, and instead just tossed it onto the front passenger seat and buckled herself up.

As Martin put the car into drive and pulled out, Susan caught his eyes and smiled seductively at him, then put both her legs up on top of the armrest between the front seats and crossed them. Martin carefully took control of the steering with his left hand, and his right landed on her lower leg and began to feel it up; Susan purred in the enjoyment of his soft caresses and widened the open top section of her blouse.

Susan closed her eyes, her breathing quickening as Martin's hands slip up her thighs; she enjoyed the desire his fingertips possessed as they attempted to reach further than the bottom of her thighs. She stretched her arms up and behind to push her breasts forward and felt Martin's hand responding by increasing the frequency of his fondling up and down her legs.

As this continued, Susan opened her legs a little and managed to show the crotch of her panties; she delighted as Martin's eyes gazed lustfully at them through the rearview mirror, his fingers trying to reach further up her thighs. Giving up on her loins, Martin focused on continually feeling up and down inside her legs, and looked disappointed as she began buttoning up the rest of her blouse, with no intention of putting her bra back on.

With her blouse back on, she straightened her back against the back seat, and Martin's hand slid down her thigh a bit but remained on top of her thigh above the knee. She saw him glancing at her chest in the rearview mirror and looked down to notice that her still semi-aroused nipples were poking through the tight blouse stubbornly. Susan loved the way he touched her legs and her breasts were responding.

Now closer to the university district of town, Susan slowly slid her legs back through the armrest; Martin didn't move his hand so it slid down along the top of her leg until she got her feet behind the armrest. From there Martin moved his hand back to the gear shift while Susan put her feet down on the floor and began fixing her long wavy blonde hair.

Once they entered the road where Martin's condo was, Susan glanced all around quickly to ensure nobody was around and motioned to Martin to stop further behind the building so no one could see them. Once he parked the car, they both opened the car doors on the same side and got out, facing each other. Susan closed her door and checked over her shoulder and up above to make sure no prying eyes were around.

She then grabbed Martin in for an open mouth kiss, and soon his arms were around her as they did their tongue dance. Susan placed one of her hands over his, and slid it slowly down the side of her body, then over her buttocks, and her micro skirt, and placed it under her thigh.

She then lifted that leg and wrapped it behind his waist, pulling him tight against her, using his hand that she positioned to keep her balance. She felt the tip of his hardness brush against the crotch of her panties, and involuntarily they both bucked their loins toward each other, getting a little more contact.

After a few cycles of trying to rub the tip of his hardness against the crotch of her panties, Susan broke off the kiss and pushed back to end the date. She saw Martin standing in front of her with disappointment on his face and a giant lump in his shorts. She reached over and tried to relieve some of the pressure on his penis with the palm of her hand.

"Go up. If you need to, masturbate to get rid of your urges. But get to sleep soon as tomorrow you have classes."

Martin nodded obediently, kissed her goodbye on her lips, and walked to the back entrance of his condo.

Susan quickly got into the driver's seat, breathing heavier than usual due to the final stimulation she obtained from Martin, and quickly drove back to her home. She was careful not to speed, but she was anxious to get back to her husband in her current aroused state and hoped he was equally as aroused from watching their sexual antics in the car from the hidden cameras.

When she arrived home, Susan stopped the car on the circular driveway, grabbed her bra off the passenger's side seat, and rushed off to the front doors of the house. She quickly unlocked the door, entered, and shut it quickly behind her, kicking off her shoes and looking for her husband. She saw the light of the master bedroom on upstairs, and rushed up the steps, dropping her bra on the floor and unbuttoning her blouse.

She managed to get her blouse off by the time she reached the open double doors to their bedroom.

When she opened them, she saw her husband Michael seated on their giant canopy bed; it was a giant-sized reproduction of a Louis XV gold leaf-styled canopy bed, complete with drapery and fancy bed sheets. She smiled fondly at the sight of her husband on it, completely naked, rubbing lubricant on his enormous, erect girth while staring at the picture she took with her new boyfriend Martin on the large screen TV in their room.

Susan joined her husband on the bed and they began kissing passionately as he reached behind her and unzipped her microskirt. She stood up on the bed as Michael grabbed the top of her skirt and gave a hard tug to slide it down a bit; he then put his hands on both sides of her hip, pressing hard against her while sliding them down. Susan remarked at his clever multitasking idea as he was able to caress her legs while sliding off her micro skirt. When he got it to her ankles, she stepped one foot out and used the other to kick the skirt toward the walk-in closet.

Grabbing her waist again, her husband pulled her loins right into his face, and she felt his open mouth kiss the center of her panties, purposely rubbing her clitoris and the top of her inner labia lips. Susan began to breathe more heavily and involuntarily began thrusting her crotch into his mouth, allowing Michael to nibble and lick at it, further stimulating her labia lips. Soon Michael was breathing heavily, and she could feel his warm breath against her labia, whose inner lips were now swelling with lust.

Suddenly Susan pushed her husband's hands off her waist, and grabbed the back of his head, forcing it against her panties. She then wrapped one leg on top of his shoulder and around his head, then did the same with the other; she was now seated on his shoulders with her loins pushed against his face, her husband moving his lips and tongue against her underwear to stimulate her.

Susan moaned in heat and thrust hard against her husband's mouth, attempting to get more of the crotch of her panties on top. She continued attempting to push her panties into his face, using her legs as leverage. While doing so, her husband's hands grabbed her ankles and then glided up her legs, using his palms to caress the top of her legs and fingers the outside as he made his way over her knees and up her thighs.

Unfortunately, Michael lost his balance and he fell back, his head landing comfortably on the pillow as Susan, with legs still wrapped around his head, moved with him. As he fell back, she felt his nose and lips slide from her clitoris and over her labia lips so that his mouth was now firmly pressed against the crotch of her panties, and she was seated on his face, with her legs resting on the beautiful golden headrest of the bed.

Soon her husband was nibbling hard on the crotch of her panties, and Susan anchored her feet on both sides of the decorative headrest, using it as support so she could use her legs to pull herself and her panties up and down over her husband's mouth and tongue. At this point, both she and her husband were breathing very heavily, and she noticed that at times he would thrust his erection up.

Deciding not to waste any more time on foreplay, Susan put her arms behind her and lifted her crotch off of Michael's face; as she leaned back, she was able to blow on his glans, while her golden blonde hair fell across his rock-hard six-pack. She then felt her husband's fingers in the waistline of her panties, using the friction of his palms to pull them down while his fingertips enjoyed the feel of her perfect legs.

Once he got her panties to her knees, he dove his face right into her vulva, and began nibbling and licking her inner labia lips; he held her waist in the process, allowing her to rub her labia lips up and down against his mouth and tongue. The extra support allowed Susan to kick off her panties.

She then looked behind her and noticed Michael's monstrous erection begin to wane in strength.

In haste she used her feet and hands to crawl backward while facing up, over her husband's hardness, and sat on his lap, legs bent so her feet were at either side of his chest.

Susan then leaned forward, grasped his well-lubricated penis, and roughly rubbed the glans against her clitoris, then along the slit between her inner labia lips, and up again. She repeated this about five more times, then pressed her husband's shaft on her labia lips, and using her arms and legs as supports, began rubbing her labia along his shaft.

The sensation of Michael's penis rubbing lubricant onto her labia lips excited Susan, and she started to moan in ecstasy. Then her husband crunched his six-pack to pull himself up alongside her, and grasping her thighs, began thrusting against her labia; only then did Susan notice he was moaning too. After some more of this pussy job, their breathing and moaning aligned, and their thrusting reached a rhythm. Then Susan felt a very large, hard bulbous glans push sensuously against her clitoris, eliciting a very loud moan from her.

Having regained a fully hard erection, Michael then began attempting to thrust into her; he managed to slide his penis between her labia lips and now his glans was stimulating her inner labia. Susan began thrusting and rotating her hips, causing wet slapping sounds to come from their now mutually lubricated genitalia. When Susan felt his glans slide on top of her vaginal hole, she angled her body so that his erection was pointing directly at it, and slowly began sliding down his shaft. Due to all the lubricant her husband had applied to himself, his penis easily slid into her vagina, impaling her.

Susan threw her head back and groaned in pleasure.

Her husband then lifted her a little, then slammed her down hard on his erection, thrusting up with his hips for extra penetration. It started slowly at first, but soon he increased his tempo until he was rapidly pumping up into her, filling the quiet house with the wet slapping noises of lovemaking. Susan put in her effort as well, grabbing onto her husband's shoulders and forcing herself violently onto his hardness, moaning, and growling as she did so.

Michael then grabbed both her legs and put them over his shoulder, and holding them with both arms wrapped around, began pushing her thighs against his chest while thrusting up into her. The extra penetration and shift in angle transformed Susan's moaning ritual into repeated cries of carnal joy. She wrapped her legs around his head for a better grip, and put her hands behind her, using her legs to pull her in closer and her hands to push her into her husband's hard penis.

Meanwhile, her husband began thrusting ever so harder, faster, and upwards into her, grunting and growling with primal focus. At this point, they were in a good rhythm, as Susan could feel herself getting closer and closer to orgasm. Suddenly Michael thrust so hard, pushing his hips up so far that Susan fell back onto the bed, so he moved his legs behind him, kneeling on the bed, pinning her knees against her with his shoulders, and began pumping down hard and fast into her.

As Susan was breathing to the beat of her husband's thrusting, she managed to bend her neck so she could see herself, and admired how Michael's pumping caused her breasts to bounce wildly. She closed her eyes to revel in the intimacy of the moment, and began moaning loudly along with her breathing; she also felt her husband's hands grasp both her shoulders, pulling her into him on each thrust. Soon her husband's heavy breathing was augmented with his primal grunting, and he involuntarily thrust hard and deep into her, crying out at the same time, and Susan felt some hot semen hit her cervix.

Suddenly Susan's body spasmed in orgasm, and she cried out in joy. Then her husband Michael again involuntarily pumped into her and orgasmed, crying out and squirting some more warm, sticky semen into her. Susan's body responded naturally by spasming again, and again she cried out in ecstasy. This pattern continued a few more times until Michael stopped ejaculating, although he tried thrusting into her a little more, hoping to get more semen into her. However, it was clear he was spent.

Exhausted, Susan used her legs to roll her husband off of her, and he collapsed beside her on the bed.

After recuperating for a few minutes, Susan rolled on top of her husband and they kissed tenderly.

Then she shared with him her grave diagnosis:

"I need to get back from my dates sooner, otherwise your erection starts to go soft."

Michael nodded weakly.

"Maybe we can have him move into the guest house. Our excuse can be he needs to be closer by for you to help him with his studies."

Her husband turned to her and lovingly touched tongues with her, then asked calmly, "You really want his virginity, don't you?"

Susan looked her beloved husband in the eye and nodded firmly. Martin was sort of ugly, but he had nice smooth skin, and she wanted to deflower him, probably because she had never deflowered a man before.

She then closed her eyes to rest a little, plus devise a scheme to take Martin's virginity.

12