Getting It Up Again Ch. 07

Story Info
A happily married couple need special help.
4.1k words
3.97
6.6k
5

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/01/2023
Created 11/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan woke up with her lovely long blonde hair covering her face; the sunlight had carefully wiggled its way between her strands of hair to find her eyes and disturb her dream. She stretched her arms out, realizing her husband was off working at the hospital and would be home late today. She touched her stomach carefully, relishing the knowledge that she was about one month pregnant to this date.

Today was also her boyfriend Martin's birthday; he was done with final exams so they had invited him to stay with them for the week until he had to go away for the summer. They deliberately invited him over today as they both wanted Susan to give Martin a very special birthday present, though the truth was more likely Martin would give Susan the gift of his virginity. Then for the rest of the week, Michael would watch as Susan and Martin enjoyed their last few days as boyfriend and girlfriend in gratitude for his helping her husband conceive their child.

After brushing her teeth and washing up, Susan took her razor and shaved her long gorgeous legs till they were smooth as silk. She then cleared all the pubic hair around her vulva. Susan remembered the look of awe on her boyfriend's face the first time he saw her shaved loins and wanted to see the same look for his birthday.

Next Susan went into the lingerie section of her walk-in closet; she needed something special that would ensure Martin remembered it was his birthday. After some searching, she settled on a strappy black bralette and panty set and spun around in it in front of the mirror just to admire her beautiful self.

Susan finished her dress with a sexy French maid outfit, then put a long coat on top. She walked down to the kitchen, had herself a quick breakfast, and walked out to the guest house opposite their swimming pool where Martin would be staying. She did a last-minute check to make sure the cleaning lady prepared everything correctly for her boyfriend, as it wouldn't be long before Martin arrived; she smiled when she saw all her boyfriend's belongings from his condo neatly organized in the guest house.

Sure enough, she received a call from the community guard that her guest had arrived. Punctual as always, Susan thought. At this time he should have had a good night's sleep and possess the stamina for an exhaustive day with her. Susan eagerly allowed the guard to let her boyfriend through, then texted Martin directly to come to find her in the guest house behind the estate.

Susan quickly took off her coat and hung it in the closet, took a dusting brush and pan out, and pretended to be dusting the furniture. She couldn't wait to see the look on her boyfriend's face when he finally sees her in her sexy French maid costume. She also took a bottle of lubricant from her pocket and placed it in a drawer beside the bed; they were going to need it.

Upon hearing footsteps coming toward the door, she quickly pretended to be dusting the clean leather seat up front, deliberately bending over so her firm toned buttocks faced the door. Her perfect ass would be the first thing Martin would see upon entering.

Susan heard knocking on the door.

"Come in! It's open!"

The door opened and Susan heard Martin enter and remain still for a moment; hypnotized by her wiggling butt. Then the sound of luggage being placed on the floor behind her.

Susan slowly straightened herself up, then turned around, the light reflecting off her beautiful long golden blonde hair; she must be giving off an angelic glow, she thought to herself.

Susan saw Martin, dressed in his usual short-sleeved shirt and shorts, his jaw dropped wide open. His smooth yellow skin glowed softly in the morning sunlight, and Susan noticed her Chinese boyfriend kept looking better and better. She was going to enjoy deflowering him today.

Susan smiled at him and said, "Happy birthday lover."

"Congratulations on your pregnancy!" Martin replied. He seemed more interested in her developing fetus than her, Susan thought.

Martin quickly kicked off his shoes, walked over, and gave her a big warm hug. Susan took advantage of the opportunity to nibble across his cheek, force his lips open with hers, and invade his mouth with her tongue.

After some passionate tongue play, Susan pushed her boyfriend over to the bed and lay him down on his back. Then she climbed over him and straightened herself over his face so he could see the crotch of her panties for a moment. She then sat back, straddling him on his pelvis, and unbuttoned his shirt slowly.

"How did you do this school year?" she asked.

"Good," responded Martin, distracted by her long blonde strands of hair that were now tickling his face.

Susan leaned down, opened his shirt, kissed from the opening and over his nipple, and removed his shirt. She then kissed down the center line of his torso while backing down to his belt buckle. She then opened up his buckle and shorts. While crawling back off the bed, she pulled his shorts and boxers off, leaving him lying on the bed completely naked.

She then crawled back onto the bed with him and noticed that his penis was still soft. She would take a little time to turn him on and get his blood flowing, she resolved, and she stretched both of her long, thin, athletic legs across his chest; she sat to his left side and took a moment to appreciate the contrast of her pale youthful white flesh against his dark yellow Chinese skin tone. Beautiful, she thought to herself. For a moment she wondered why more women weren't hooking up with Asian men.

Susan gently took his left hand in her right and guided it under her legs and placed it on top of her right lower leg. Keeping her hand on top of his, she slowly began using his hand to caress the top of her leg.

"What do you mean by good? Did you get all A's? Every single class?" Susan pressed him for the truth. She guided his hand up the outside of her lower leg and then let go; his hand gained life on its own and remained in position.

Martin could only nod frantically while his breathing increased in pace; she also felt his hand begin to slide slowly beyond her knee and onto her thigh.

"Really? Are you lying to me?" asked Susan as she looked sternly at her Chinese boyfriend beneath her.

"Really," stammered Martin, his hand still moving along the outside of her miniskirt. At this point, his fingertips had just gotten underneath her skirt him.

"OK, I believe you," Susan smiled back as she felt his fingertips glide over her panties. She knew that once men had their hands on her legs, they couldn't lie to her. Being a former lingerie model, Susan knew she could hypnotize most men, and some women too, with but a glancing smile. She knew men found her legs irresistible; they were a powerful tool she leveraged to ensure she heard the truth.

Martin then opened her legs and fitted his head between them. He began kissing the inside of her legs, from the knees to the crotch of her panties. He repeated the foreplay routine on her other leg, causing Susan to moan in lecherous appreciation.

Susan then wrapped her legs around his back and rolled them over; Martin landed comfortably on his back with Susan seated on his stomach. She then wiggled her butt down over his pelvis and felt the early beginnings of an erection. While sliding across his hardening shaft, she heard Martin's breathing become heavier.

Grabbing underneath his armpits, Susan lifted Martin's upper torso and they locked their mouths together so their tongues could dance passionately.

As they both moaned in pleasure, Susan felt Martin's hands reach the zipper behind her back and lower it. Then his hands grabbed both sides of her sexy French maid costume, pulling it down by sliding his palms over her arms until the costume was bunched around her waist.

Martin broke off the kissing so that he could kiss and nibble the flesh of her strappy bralette exposed, while his hands explored and enjoyed Susan's perfect legs. As the foreplay continued, their breathing became more exciting, and Susan felt his erection begin to strongly poke against the crotch of her panties.

Susan pressed herself down hard on his naked erection, then wiggled around so that Martin's hard glans rubbed against the entire surface area of her panty crotch. Martin growled and thrust up a few times in response to the pleasurable sensations she was creating.

"You like how that feels?" Susan asked softly.

Her boyfriend just nodded shyly.

"Good. I like it too. I like how it feels when your hard penis is rubbing against my vulva through my panties," she confessed softly.

With that, Susan wrapped her legs around Martin's back and rolled back, pulling him on top of her once again. On top again, Martin pulled her costume completely off of her, then wrapped his arms around her outstretched legs. He took a moment to admire her beautiful golden blonde long hair, her perfectly gorgeous face, and her firm, slim athletic body all presented to him in sexy black strappy matching lingerie. Susan was confident that she was the best birthday present he ever had.

"Is this OK for the baby?" he asked gently.

"Of course lover. Baby is safe in me, and we have this bed to cushion us," Susan reassured her boyfriend.

Martin kissed her left ankle, then ran his tongue down the back of her lower leg and onto her knee. He gently pressed her knee to her left breast, kissing and nibbling her inner left thigh until he reached the creases of flesh between her leg and vulva.

From there, Susan felt the sensitive flesh outside her panties getting nibbled hard by the mouthful. The aggressive nibbling then continued over the crotch of her panties, causing her to routinely buck her loins against Martin's lips. She groaned loudly at his oral stimulation; she liked how his mouth rubbed the cloth of her panties against her labia.

Then carefully placing his arms on each side of her to keep his weight off her womb, he began kissing up the crotch of her panties, extracting a few more primal grunts out of Susan. His kissing continued over her belly button, between her abdominal muscles until he reached her breasts.

Martin sat up on the bed cross-legged; while sitting up he gently lifted Susan onto his lap, holding her tightly against him so the glans of his erect penis poked into the crotch of her panties. Susan wrapped her legs around his waist, enjoying the feel of her skin against his while running her hands through his short black hair.

Martin then focused on nibbling on the flesh exposed by her strappy bralette; Susan looked down and enjoyed the contrast in skin tone between her caucasian flesh and his Chinese face, with her black strappy bralette serving as a sort of boundary. She realized she was breathing harder, and from time to time Martin thrust involuntarily into her panties.

After a while, Martin's hands reached up her back and undid her bra clasp. He then removed her bra and began licking and sucking on her nipples.

Susan wrapped her legs tightly around his back and began rubbing the crotch of her panties along his glans so that it began to push her panties into her slit. She groaned in pleasure when she felt her boyfriend naturally push his glans harder into her panties while orally stimulating her breasts.

Eventually, their grinding and breathing fell into an erotic rhythm, causing Susan to throw her head back in ecstasy, her hair floating in the air. The weight shift caused Susan to fall back, pulling Martin with her, who put his hands down around her so he would not fall on her womb.

Martin then slid his hands over her breasts, down her torso, and grabbed the waistline of her strappy panties. As he slid her panties off, Susan placed her feet on his shoulders so he could lift them off and toss them to the side.

His hands then grasped her ankles and began caressing the outside of her legs. Susan tilted her head up a little to see the contrast of her pale legs against his golden torso. She then opened her legs wide to each side, and grabbing his head, pulled her boyfriend's face into her loins, groaning in delight as she felt his lips and tongue slide over her shaved vulva and onto her labia.

As the licking and nibbling on her inner labia increased, Susan began to buck her hips naturally, and their breathing aligned.

"Lie on your back," commanded Susan.

Martin obediently stopped and lay on his back.

Meanwhile, Susan had opened the drawer near the bed and got out the lubricant she had put there earlier, placing it on the bed nearby them. She looked at his member; it was hard and erect, pointing up toward his head. Susan considered her options and decided she would stimulate Martin orally for a bit to keep the hardness in his member.

Susan climbed over Martin, legs spread over his face, and took his shaft in her fist. After marveling at the contrast between his dark yellow golden shaft and her paler white fist, she began pumping up and down his member, eliciting a groan from her boyfriend. Next, she knelt over his pelvis and wrapped her lips around his bulbous glans.

Sucking on his glans like a lollipop while pumping his shaft got Martin groaning and breathing harder. She felt his palms slide up the back of her thighs to her butt cheeks. He then spread them and rubbed her labia with his thumbs, causing her to breathe harder while popping his glans in and out of her mouth.

Susan ran her tongue all around Martin's glans while wielding his penis like a joystick.

While doing so, she felt Martin's tongue push between her labia lips and into her slit, and she cried out in joy at the sensation.

However, Susan climbed off of Martin, deliberately breaking off the action before either had a chance to orgasm. She then took the lubricant off the bed, squeezed a large amount into her hand, and began spreading generous amounts all over his glans and shaft.

She then spread her legs near Martin's left hand and squeezed a good amount into his hand. Susan then guided his hand towards her loins; taking the hint, Martin applied the lubricant all over her labia lips, causing Susan to grunt primally and buck her loins into his hand.

Once down Susan again straddled Martin, this time at his pelvis, while holding his glans up against his pelvis. She then gently lowered herself on top of his shaft, wiggling until she felt the slit between her labia lips on the bottom of Martin's shaft. Susan moaned in delight at the intimate sensation, and Martin involuntarily thrust his penis along the length of her slit.

Putting a leg on each side of Martin's shoulders, Susan gripped his shoulders with her feet and used them as leverage to slide her slit along the length of his hard shaft. She felt Martin's hands grab her thighs gently to help her with the pussy job she was giving him.

As their tempo increased, their breathing increased, and Martin began bucking his hips up. Soon their breathing, bucking and sliding aligned into a beautiful erotic symphony of motion and primal sounds. Susan moaned in joy as she felt some of Martin's shaft slip between her labia lips.

Now was the time, Susan thought, as she slid down so her clit was at the base of Martin's shaft. She let go of his glans and lifted it off his pelvis, so when Martin slid her up, the glans of his well-lubricated penis rubbed against her clit and slipped inside her labia, rubbing the sensitive flesh of her inner labia.

Susan moaned in delight and grasped Martin's waste, keeping herself pressed hard against his penis as he slid her down, and she felt his glans get caught in the opening of her vagina. She held on tight to him as he suddenly thrust up, causing his glans to penetrate the first third of her vagina. Both Susan and Martin cried out in joy at the same time.

Martin gently brushed her beautiful golden blonde hair away from her face to see her smiling lovingly down at him; he on the other hand seemed nervous. Susan quickly placed a finger on his lips and said:

"I want your virginity now. Is that alright lover?"

Martin smiled and nodded excitedly.

Susan then wiggled a bit to reposition his penis while it was still within her; once she felt his shaft aligned to enter her, she slid slowly down on it.

This excited Martin so much that he just naturally thrust his hips up, pushing his hard erection inside Susan's vagina for the very first time. They both cried out in joy at the same time.

Susan then took both of Martin's hands and placed one on each breast. She gently stroked his face while smiling, and whispered:

"Happy birthday, lover."

Martin thrust up into her, causing Susan to gasp in delight as she felt his glans rub the sensitive walls of her temple.

"Congratulations on a great school year," she whispered to him.

Then Martin began to thrust his pelvis up regularly, driving his shaft as deep into Susan as possible. He wasn't as large as her husband Michael, but Susan felt his glans wiggle within her vagina upon each thrust, and that stimulation was enjoyable enough.

Soon Martin was pumping up into her at a decent pace while holding her breasts to keep her from bouncing off his erection. Susan glanced briefly at his face; he seemed to be focused on pleasing her while enjoying the moment as much as possible. She then smiled, threw her head back, and moaned.

As the pumping continued, Susan realized she was now moaning on each thrust, and her breathing had aligned with Martin's. Now in an enjoyable carnal harmony, Susan felt the excitement building in her loins.

She noticed that Martin was thrusting up very hard, pushing his penis deeper and deeper into her each time.

Suddenly he thrust up with so much force that the momentum began rolling them off the bed; luckily he realized it and grabbed Susan's hips so she would not hit the floor. Susan reached behind and grabbed the edge of the desk behind her.

Now standing on the floor, Martin began thrusting into her as she held onto the desk behind her. His penis was reaching further into her while rubbing her vaginal walls more forcefully, causing Susan to groan loudly upon each thrust.

While the pace of his pumping into her increased so did the pleasure Susan was feeling. However, she was getting tired of holding onto the edge of the desk while Martin was thrusting vigorously into her, so she flung herself forward and caught hold of his shoulders, then tightened her legs around his lower back to not drop. She did not want to risk any damage to her child growing ever so slowly within her.

Martin seemed to have the same mindset as he put one hand at the bottom of her buttocks for support while using his arms to bounce Susan up and down onto his erection. After some struggle, he managed to coordinate his bouncing with the thrusting of his pelvis, but Susan still didn't feel the twitching of an urgent glans eager to release its semen.

Martin then gently lowered Susan onto the bed, still continually pumping in and out of her; clearly, he wasn't feeling enough sensation against the underside of his shaft to begin the build-up to orgasm and wanted to penetrate deeper into her. To help him get off, Susan unwrapped her legs from his waist and put them on his shoulders.

She closed her eyes and enjoyed the delicious feeling of Martin's smooth hands feeling up and down her legs as he began to pump more furiously into her vagina; there were times she felt his glans touch her cervix, sending jolts of pleasure through her. She could now even feel her breasts bounce to the same rhythm as his non-stop pistoning of her temple.

She then felt Martin's hands slide to her knees, then slowly spread her legs apart and down toward her head. Now spread-eagled, her boyfriend increased the tempo of his thrusting, her breasts bouncing quickly in rhythm with the carnal motions of their pelvises. She also noted that both she and Martin were now moaning primally in erotic harmony.

12