All Comments on 'Getting It Up Again Ch. 07'

by lonelyhotwife2022

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely a slut🤬

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In this saga the characters were well developed even though the unbelievable situation limited the characters relatability.

Is this the last chapter? Will Michael need Martin for “Getting it Up” for the rest of his life. There was no indication in this chapter if Susan enjoyed sex with Martin. After 2 chapters I only read first 2 paragraphs and last of each chapter then all of this chapter. Not erotic and my only interest was if Michael or Martin fathered Susan’s baby. I think I missed the previous chapter so I guess Michael got the job done. Yawn. The plot idea was really hard to believe Michael couldn’t get hard. I cannot see any way to keep this going unless you move it to Fetish and Michael Martin and Susan have a really weird throuple. Thanks for the chapters. You write well technically. Good luck with next plot idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is not help. This is out and out fucked up cuckolding. The writer needs to change the title of the story. Just call it what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another cheating slut. Not particularly well told. She'll get caught and divorced. Ho hum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story stincks since the beginning!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Cuck ran out of Viagra, so his wife becomes a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incels in the comments section about to rope themselves whining that the cuck in this story reminds them of their own virgin can't get laid asses that lost women that fucked other men LOL! Hilarious! Keep writing till every last one necks themselves Hahahaaha!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous