Getting It Up Again Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Martin pumped in and out of her at a fast and furious pace, his pumping pushed Susan further to the center of the bed. Reaching behind her, she grabbed the headboard to stabilize herself, and Martin put her feet on his shoulders and his hands on the bed to focus on pounding his member in and out of her vagina. Susan could feel much more sensation between the underside of his hard shaft and her labia, as his upper shaft began rubbing her swollen clitoris to attention.

While Martin considerately adjusted himself to not put any pressure on her womb, she felt his glans and shaft rub along the surface area of her vagina. She moaned loudly in appreciation and began to buck her hips up, deepening the distance Martin's glans traveled into Susan's vagina.

At this point, both Susan and Martin's eyes were closed, as they were both focused on the continual soothing friction of his penis pumping in and out of her vagina. It didn't take long before Susan naturally timed her hip thrusting to meet Martin's penis thrusting, and both their moaning and breathing were in harmony.

Then Martin's thrusting reached a fast and furious pace until Susan felt his penis twitch inside her vagina. She quickly wrapped her legs around his back as he gave a strong, violent thrust into her; Susan felt his glans twitch and release some hot sticky semen into her vagina. Thank goodness she was already pregnant or she might end up with Martin's child, Susan thought.

Her thought was interrupted when Martin thrust involuntarily again, hard and deep into her love canal, leaving another drop of semen in her vagina. This caused Susan's body to suddenly shudder as all her muscles relaxed, and her vagina spasmed around his penis.

Again Martin naturally thrust hard into her, releasing more semen into Susan's temple, as Susan cried out in joy while spasming again. Her entire body shook with joy and relaxation, and she clenched her toes in orgasmic bliss.

They repeated this natural carnal routine about six more times, with Martin emptying all his seed into her vagina, and Susan's body shaking violently out of control upon each hard thrust.

After his last involuntary thrust, Susan and Martin stopped orgasming and groaning. Martin placed Susan's legs down and rolled over to her side, careful not to touch her womb.

As they caught their breath, Susan turned and faced him.

"Congratulations lover! You are no longer a virgin," whispered Susan, while lovingly touching his face.

"Thank you," responded Martin softly, while gently stroking her beautiful long blonde hair.

"No Martin, thank you for giving me your virginity. I've wanted it for so long."

Martin just lay on his back, his eyes struggling to stay open. He was exhausted from what was likely about an hour of straight fornication with Susan.

"I guess you waited till you got pregnant by your husband first so you wouldn't have to worry about me impregnating you?"

"Yes, because I wanted to feel you inside me. With nothing between us. No condoms for us. I don't want to be using condoms with you" responded Susan.

"My husband will be busy in the hospital these next few days, and likely will have to stay there. You have three days before shipping off for a summer at sea before flying back here for school, right?" asked Susan.

Martin nodded, still trying to focus on recapturing his breath.

"Good. These three days I'll be sleeping here with you. This is our time together, as boyfriend and girlfriend. Michael understands. You get some rest as I prepare lunch," said Susan.

Susan then got out of bed, grabbed her lingerie and clothes, and walked out towards the house completely naked, her lovely long blonde hair billowing gently in the slight summer breeze.

12