Getting Married Set Me Free Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened to my top, where is it?"

"It came undone shortly after we dove in and it floated away."

"And you didn't say anything?"

"I thought that you must know, and besides we were a little busy."

"Yes we were weren't we, but we have to find it, I can't get out without it."

"Why not, there are other topless girls here."

"Yes but!"

We both looked around but couldn't see it anywhere and eventually people started drifting away as the light started to fad.

"We're going to have to get out now Esther. Just do it quickly and run to your towel."

I looked around and realised that I had no choice so I swam to the side and pulled myself up and out. Dylan was right behind me and I quickly grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me.

"Topless by the pool Esther, you're making real progress in kicking your mother's crazy ideas."

"Thanks, I think, it was quite exhilarating."

"And you looked amazing, there is absolutely no reason why you should be shy or ashamed, you have an amazing body."

"This thong feels all weird, it's cutting me in half."

"Take it off then, no one can see under that towel."

Dylan was right so I put one hand between the cross-over of the towel and pull on the strings fastening the thong bottoms. As it fell to the floor I realised that I actually felt good wearing only a towel. The thong may have been tiny but actually being naked under the towel made me feel even more naked. Stupid really because the towel covered way more than the thong bikini.

Anyway, we gathered our belongings and started to head inside the hotel. Just as we were leaving the pool area one of the male staff people came up to us and he was holding my bikini top.

"Would this be yours ma'am?"

"Yes, yes, thank you so much, I thought that it was gone for ever."

"It was on the bottom at the far end."

"Thank you so much." I again said.

As we were walking back to our room Dylan asked me what it was like to not wear anything under the towel.

"Actually," I replied, "it feels quite nice, I feel free and horny."

"We can do something about that in a minute," Dylan replied, "then we can go out for something to eat and maybe you could extend your underwear-less adventure to going out without underwear under a sundress."

"I might just do that, it is a nice feeling."

Two minutes later I was knelt on the bed and Dylan was pistoning his cock in and out of my pussy and I was thinking that I liked married life.

As he was doing that, Dylan kept spanking my bare butt and for some strange reason that seemed to hasten my orgasm, and it was a strong one.

After a short rest and then a shared shower where neither of us could keep our hands to ourselves, we got out and dried each other, then we finally started unpacking our suitcases.

When I got out my old bras and knickers I looked at them then turned to Dylan and said,

"I don't think that I ever want to wear any of these again, what do you think lover?"

"If you don't want to wear them again then throw them away so that you can't get tempted."

"Shall I?"

"If that's what you want Esther."

"I do, and I know that it will make you happy, so let's do it."

The trash bin was looking full.

Once everything was stowed away I said,

"I'm hungry Dylan, can we go and get something to eat now?"

"So am I, put something on and we'll go for a wander, see what we can find."

I got another of my sundresses out then said,

"Oh, I've only got one bra and one pair of knickers now and I worn them to come here, shall I wear the again or shall I put some of my old ones on?"

"I'd rather you didn't put your old ones on, they're for a woman 5 times your age, but it's your choice Esther."

"I thought for a couple of seconds then replied,

"No, I'm never going to put them on again and with nothing clean I guess that I'll have to what you suggested, go out without any, it's not windy is it?"

"Not that I know of, are you sure that you don't mind going out just wearing a dress?"

"I guess that I'm about to find out. After all, it's only once and we are on holiday, can we go and buy some more tomorrow please?"

"You might find that you like being underwear-less and not want to buy some."

"Maybe, we'll see. It's a really big change for me."

"I know, and I'm really proud of you for having the courage to try it. You've changed a lot today."

"Thanks lover, and I owe you for helping me change, I'm really liking the new me but I'm so pleased that we're not back home and I'd be seeing people that I know, I couldn't face them."

"That's the advantage of going somewhere where we don't know anyone and it's nice and warm and sunny."

By then we were both ready so I said,

"Come on, let's go before I loose my courage."

It was one thing wearing just a thick towel but wearing just a thin cotton dress I felt more naked than when I was wearing just the thong bikini. At least then there was only a few people around to see me, but I must admit that I felt quite aroused being outside with lots of people around me. When I told Dylan he let go of my hand and put his arm around me. And felt my tit over the thin fabric of the dress.

"Stop it Dylan, someone will see what you're doing."

But he didn't stop, well not until his finger and thumb had found my nipple and rolled it a few times.

"Stop it Dylan, you're making me want to jump up on you and fuck you."

"I wouldn't complain Esther." Dylan replied but he did move his hand lower.

It felt quite strange wearing only a thin cotton sundress with all those people around us, but at the same time I felt good, and horny. It felt so right walking down the street like that, and holding Dylan's hand.

Once we'd found a cafe and were sat with a drink and waiting for our food, I told Dylan about my feelings

"I guess that you might just be an exhibitionist Esther." Dylan replied, "It makes sense having the upbringing that you have had, you may be subconsciously making up for your upbringing by going it the opposite direction."

"You think so?"

"I'm no phycologist, or whatever, but it sort of makes sense to me."

"But I'm a shy girl, I couldn't even talk to you when we first met, I just sat there like a dummy and I still haven't told you about my ordeal when I went to see my doctor to get this implant thing."

"Well you're certainly coming out of your shell now Esther."

"I guess that I am, but don't expect me to take my dress off and run down the street totally naked because I'm not going to do it."

"Esther, I've told you, I don't expect anything, just being here with you is enough for me, anything else is a bonus."

"Did I tell you that I love you Dylan Hargreaves?"

"I seem to remember hearing you say that once."

We had a nice meal then wandered around for a while before heading back to the hotel. It had been a long day and we were both quite tired.

When we got onto bed I spread my legs ready for Dylan to mount me but he told me to lay on my side facing away from him. I felt a little disappointed that he didn't want to fuck me but that was short lived as he snuggled up to my back and I felt his hard cock slide between my legs. I waggled my butt a little until I felt his cock enter me.

"I love you Dylan Hargreaves." I quietly said.

"And I love you too Esther Hargreaves." Dylan replied.

That was the last thing I heard before the morning.

*****

I woke up in exactly the same position, and I mean exactly. The only difference was that Dylan's cock was very slowly sliding in and out of me.

"Can we do this all day please Dylan?" Were my first words.

"That would be really nice Esther but we'd starve to death. What we can do, if you want, is the first one of us to wakes up each day will start fucking the other even though they are still asleep."

"That sounds wonderful but will you be hard each morning?"

"Probably, it's called a morning woody, most men wake up with a hard-on and with you next to me I'm sure that I will."

With that Dylan rolled onto his back pulling me on top of him. His cock was still inside me as one of his hands went to my tits and the other to my pussy. He played with my nipples and clit until we both had wonderful orgasms and he filled my insides with his cum.

We made it down to breakfast with me wearing just a summer dress and me confessing to Dylan that I was quite enjoying not wearing any underwear.

"Well I was going to suggest that we go shopping this morning to get you some new clothes, some more modern ones like the ones that the girls around here are wearing, and some knickers and bras but maybe we should forget underwear, but you will need some more bikinis, you can't wear that one that I bought you every day.

"True, okay, shopping it is this morning, but I think that you are right about the bras and knickers, I really enjoyed going out without any on last night and thought that I might stop wearing any, at least whilst we're on holiday, that's if you don't mind Dylan?"

"What you wear, or don't wear, is entirely up to you Esther. If you want to stay naked all the time or wear your old, mother chosen clothes that is up to you. I just thought that you might want to have some 'briefer' clothes, like the other girls your age here are wearing."

"Dylan, I can't see me wandering around the streets totally naked although the idea of doing that does appeal to me. Gawd, listen to me, last week at this time the thought of doing anything remotely like that would have horrified me."

"That's okay honey, you've just escaped the clutches of your mother and you're letting the real you come out."

"Well I'm really liking the new me, it's so exciting, it makes me so horny, and with a big, hunky husband beside me I feel quite safe getting a bit adventurous, letting the real me, as you call it, come out."

We went back to our room to clean our teeth and got ready to go out, but when I took my dress off to put a clean one on, Dylan came and kissed me. It was another hour before we left our room.

We quickly discovered that just about all the clothes that we could find were bikinis, cover-ups or knickers. I should have been disappointed but I wasn't, and Dylan bought me 4 cover-ups that I could wear as dresses. Dylan pointed out that they were all see-through to one extent or another and I surprised myself by saying that I liked the idea of them being see-through, then trying back-track a little by saying that I'd probably only be wearing them at night when it was dark.

I was pleased to see that the shops sold thong bikinis and I again surprised myself by zeroing-in on the ones that were as brief as the one that Dylan bought me.

Dylan was unbelievably supportive and I could tell by the bulge in his shorts that he liked the idea of me wearing the clothes that I selected.

The changing rooms in the shops were non-existent, which for some strange reason disappointed me, but Dylan told me that it didn't matter, that if anything didn't look right on me we'd just go and buy something else.

I didn't say anything but I guessed that that was one of the advantages of having lots of money.

Anyway, shopping over we went back to the hotel and as soon as I took my dowdy dress off Dylan jumped on me. One hour later we left our room with me wearing one of my new, thong bikinis and one of the cover-ups.

The beach was heaven, the warm sand between my toes was amazing and I cursed my parents for not taking me to a beach before.

I giggled a little when we spread our towels, I took the cover-up off and Dylan told me that he'd have to lay on his stomach for a while. I'd spotted that his shorts had an impressive bulge in the front.

"So what would you be like if I took my bikini top off Dylan?" I asked.

"I'd be begging you to give me some relief."

"And how would you want me to do that?"

"Either your hand or your mouth."

"Are we going to have to go for a swim before we sunbathe?" I asked.

"I thought that you'd never ask Esther?"

"Dylan," I said as I got to my feet, "you don't have to wait to be asked, my body is your body to do with as you please, you can pounce on me at anytime and demand that I do whatever you want, hell, you don't have to demand, just do it."

"You'd better get in that sea before I strip you naked right here young lady."

"Promises, promises." I replied as I started running into the sea.

I'd expected the sea to be cold, like everyone had told me the sea around the UK was, but it was warm. Soon, Dylan and I were splashing each other and generally messing around. When we got tired of that we swam next to each other and I told Dylan that it was so different from the swimming that I'd done in the pools back in the UK.

I told Dylan that the feeling of the water rushing against my skin that used to be covered by my old one-piece swimsuit was amazing.

"I've read that it feels even better when you're naked." Dylan said.

"Would you mind if I tried that Dylan?" I asked.

"Of course not Esther, if you want to take your bikini off go for it, I'll hold it for you."

And I did, and Dylan was right, the feeling of the water rushing past my nipples and pussy was wonderful. After I'd swum a few metres then back to Dylan I said,

"I don't ever want to wear anything when I go swimming again."

Dylan laughed and called me a horny little bitch. I laughed too because I knew that he was right.

"I still can't get over how you've changed Esther."

"Don't you like the new me Dylan?"

"I love it Esther, how do you fancy having fuck right here and now?"

"How?"

"If we go to where it's a bit shallower you can float on your back. If you spread your legs I can get in between them and hey presto."

And that's what we did. It wasn't the best fuck that I've had but I still had Dylan's cock inside me and that was good enough for me.

We swam and messed about some more and I'm sure that a few people saw that I wasn't wearing my bikini top but when I saw anyone looking I felt more excited than just being naked under the water.

When we decided to get out I asked Dylan for my bikini but his response was to pick me up and carry me in his arms back to our towels with me still totally naked. I protested asking him to take me back into the sea and give me my bikini back but he just kept walking.

"People will see my pussy Dylan, you're embarrassing me."

But Dylan kept walking and when we got to our towels he gently put me down on my back and my hands went to cover my pussy and tits.

"Dylan, please can I have my bikini or my dress." I said, but in reality I was actually enjoying it.

Dylan gave me my bikini bottoms and I quickly put the thong bottoms on, tying each side. Of course I needed 2 hands to do that and my little tits were exposed to everyone on the beach.

Once my pussy was covered I stood in front of Dylan and put my hand out for my top.

"You're enjoying being exposed aren't you Esther?"

I said nothing for a few seconds then replied,

"Yes, I am. I want your cock inside me again."

"I don't think that we could get away with that here but you can get away with sunbathing topless Esther. There are other topless women here."

Dylan was right so I lay on my back on my towel. I looked at my tits and confirmed what I could feel, that my nipples were as hard as I have ever seen them.

"Looking good wife." Dylan said a few minutes later.

"You think so husband?"

"I do."

"Thanks, do you think that I could get away with never wearing a bra or bikini top again?"

"Of course you can Esther, it isn't as if you'll get a black eye if you have to run anywhere."

"True, have you got your phone with you Dylan?"

"Yes."

"Would you take some photos of me?"

"You want some photos of you topless Esther?"

"I do, do you mind?"

"Hell no, I'd love to have some photos of you, topless and naked on my phone so that I can look at them when you aren't around."

"Well if we go to the end of the beach we might be able to find a quiet place where you can take some nude photos of me."

We quickly packed our things and headed off along the beach. I hadn't put my bikini top on and it really turned me on walking passed all the other beach goers with my hard nipples pointing the way.

As we walked, hand in hand, Dylan said,

"Who are you and what have you done with the quiet, very shy girl who wore old-fashioned clothes and wouldn't even let me in her bra never mind her knickers, what happened to all that Catholic guilt?"

I giggled a little then replied,

"It's all your fault Dylan, if you hadn't introduced me to sex I would probably still be that girl. You don't want me to go back to being that girl do you?"

"Hell no Esther, I love my exhibitionist, nymphomaniac wife."

"Dylan, I want to ask you something, please don't get mad at me but I think that I want you to help me show my body to strangers. I haven't got much imagination or knowledge about what men like."

"You mean something like us being at a party and me getting all dominant and suddenly telling you to take your clothes off?"

"Yes, things like that although at a party I'd know most of the people there and I was thinking more of strangers."

"But at a party you'd strip if I told you to?"

"Yes I would, I promised to love, honour and obey you so I would do it Dylan but knowing the people would make it so much more embarrassing, I think that in front of friends would be even more of a turn-on than if I were in front of strangers."

"You really have changed Esther, but I don't like the new you, ........ I LOVE the new you."

We made it to the rocky area but it wasn't all rocks, there are small areas of sand. What's more, the further we went, the less that I could see of the main beach.

"Will this do for you Esther?"

"Perfect, walking along the beach topless has made me all horny."

"We should get some great, sensual photos of you then."

"I don't know how to pose for photos Dylan."

"Just stand there and imagine that my hands are all over your body. Use your hands and pretend that they are mine."

I did, letting my mind go back to Dylan making love to me on our hotel bed. After a while and goodness knows how many photographs, Dylan said,

"Pull the strings on your bikini bottoms Esther."

My first reaction was to think,

"No way, we're on a public beach."

Then I remembered that we were away from the main part of the beach and there was no one around to see me so I pulled on both pairs of strings and the expected happened. I was now totally naked on the beach, and boy, did it feel good.

My hands went back to sliding up and down my body but they extended their range to my pussy and as my fingers touched my clit I automatically spread my feet and started playing with my pussy, imagining that it was Dylan hands, not mine.

My eyes were closed and I was in heaven as my fingers brought me to a wonderful orgasm, so good that my body was shaking and I was worried that my legs would give way.

I was nearly back to normal when I opened my eyes. I could hear Dylan's phone camera clicking but I wanted to see his face.

What I actually saw was another young couple standing next to Dylan. I panicked and my old fashioned instincts took over as my hands flew to cover my tits and pussy.

"Relax honey," the girl said, "Harry here has seen me doing that hundreds of times."

Dylan stopped taking photos and came and put his arm around me. That made me feel a bit better.

"This is Esther and I'm Dylan," Dylan said, "she's still a bit shy but she's making amazing progress. You can lower you arms and Esther, I know that you want to."

Dylan was right, something inside me was telling me that I wanted the young man to see all of me, which he probably already had.

"I'm Roxanne and this is Harry, sorry to intrude on your little photography session, we were just looking for somewhere to do a bit of nude sunbathing."