Getting Married Set Me Free Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's okay, it's one of the reasons that we came here wasn't it Esther, you want to get an all-over tan don't you?"

I hadn't even thought about getting a sun tan before then, but when Dylan mentioned it it sounded like a good idea. My skin was deadly pale from the huge clothes that my mother had me wear and now that I was free, a tan sounded like a great idea.

"Yes, I hate tan lines and I like people seeing me without clothes on." I replied.

No sooner than my mouth shut I cursed myself for saying that last bit.

"This patch is big enough for all 4 of us, why don't we all spread our towels here?" Dylan said.

"Well if that's okay with you," Harry replied, "we could just keep walking."

"No, no, we don't mind do we Esther. We only arrived here yesterday and you are the first people that we have really spoken to."

"If you want to go to a beach where everybody lets it all hang out there's a nudist beach about 5 miles that way." Roxanne said, "We've been there quite a few times, it's a great beach and no one seems to care if you have some fun like you've just had Esther."

I made a mental note to find out more about this nude beach, the new me really liked the idea of spending the day totally naked with lots of other people there, Maybe I could get Dylan to fuck me with people watching.

We all continued the small talk as I just stood there, not really believing that I was naked on a public beach and talking to 2 strangers, but it did sort of feel nice, and my pussy was feeling quite tingly and wet.

I watched as Roxanne stripped as naked as I was and I saw that she hadn't shaved off all her pubic hair, there was still a thin strip of it going from the front of her slit up towards her belly button. I was also a little disappointed that neither Dylan, nor Harry took their shorts off.

Roxanne, Harry and Dylan all lay on their towels and Roxanne spread her legs wide. I'd never really studied female genitalia before and I was a little surprised to see that Roxanne had big inner labia, and she had her clit hood pierced, there was a ring going through it. Dylan brought me back to earth by asking me if I wanted any sunblock spreading in me.

"Oh, yes please, but let me do you first." I replied.

I positioned myself so that I could rub the sunblock on Dylan and at the same time watch Harry doing Roxanne. I was slightly surprised, and pleased when I saw Harry rubbing the sunblock all over Roxanne's pussy. Harry took much longer doing her pussy than he'd spent on the rest of her body and I watched and listened as Roxanne spread her legs quite wide and she was moaning as Harry worked on her.

Dylan got started by putting the sunblock on my back and I too spread my legs wide as Dylan's hand was doing my butt. He took the hint and his hand went down between my legs. I should have been more embarrassed than I was when Dylan said,

"I think that I should have dried you off before I put the sunblock on, you're very slippery down there Esther."

I didn't say anything but I could see Harry smiling.

When I turned over Dylan got me moaning again as he spent lots of time making sure that my little tits didn't get sunburnt. As he was doing that I was still watching Roxanne and Harry who was still rubbing sunblock on Roxanne's pussy. I couldn't see exactly what his fingers were doing but it became obvious when her butt rose up for a few seconds then she started shaking and jerking.

"Make me cum when you get to my pussy please Dylan." I quietly said.

He did, and I was pretty sure that my orgasm was just as good as the one that I'd watched Roxanne have.

As we all lay there enjoying the sun we were all talking. Most of it wasn't interesting but I asked Roxanne and Harry how they got to the nude beach and was pleased to hear that they got there on a public service bus. Roxanne also told us where we could catch the bus and what route number it was. I just hoped that Dylan would want to take me there.

After about an hour of just enjoying the sun, something changed in my peripheral vision and I turned my head to see a couple of middle-aged men walking over the rocks towards us. Both men were fully dressed and were carrying fishing rods.

My first instinct was to turn over onto my stomach and close my legs but my brain quickly stopped me doing that and I watched as the men walked passed us, both of them looking at us for a few seconds. As they walked away I looked over to Roxanne and saw that she too hadn't closed her legs. The 2 men must have had a great view of both our pussies.

A while later Dylan said that he was getting too hot and I realised that I was too, so we got up and walked the few metres to the sea. I had a good look towards the main beach and guessed that anyone there would need binoculars to know that I was totally naked.

We splashed about and splashed Roxanne and Harry when they came into the water as well.

Splashing over, I went over to Dylan and kissed him. As our kiss got more passionate Dylan pulled me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Before our kiss broke Dylan had got his cock out and he was lifting me up and lowering me onto his cock.

We had a long, slow fuck with Dylan easily raising and lowering me. At one point I was facing Roxanne and Harry and saw that they were doing exactly the same thing as we were.

After we'd both cum I stayed with my arms and legs wrapped around Dylan. I could feel the sea water lapping against my pussy and I was one very happy and contented girl.

All good things come to and end and Dylan finally lowered me into the water and we waded ashore. We lay in the sun to dry the Roxanne and Harry decided that they were leaving. As we said our goodbyes I thought about asking them if the wanted to meet up for a drink sometime, but before my mouth could speak I changed my mind, I wanted to have Dylan all to myself for all of our honeymoon.

About 30 minutes later we decide to head back.

"Are you going to go back to the hotel like that Esther?" Dylan asked.

"Do you think that anyone would say anything if I did?"

"Probably, this place isn't Cap d'Agde."

"What's Cap d'Agde?" I asked.

Dylan told me, then after I'd said that I'd like to go for a holiday there he said,

"I think that you'd soon get bored Esther, you get off on surprising people with your nudity and in Cap d'Agde you'd just be one of hundreds of naked people. No one there would be shocked by seeing you naked. Okay, most of the men would appreciate seeing your amazing body but they wouldn't be shocked."

I thought about what Dylan had said and he was right, once I'd got over Roxanne and Harry seeing me, them seeing me all the time wasn't what was making me horny, it was the thought of Dylan fucking me.

I put Cap d'Agde to the back of my mind and got my cover-up out of my bag and put just that on thinking,

"With a bit of luck someone will look at me long enough to realise that this cover-up is slightly see-through and that they can see my tits and slit."

As we walked back to the hotel I asked Dylan if we were going to go to the nude beach one day.

"I can tell that you like being naked in public so quite a few times probably, we'll go there tomorrow and see what it's like."

I squeezed Dylan's hand to let him know that I was happy, then I had a brainwave,

"Dylan, you know that our wedding photographer is making a photograph album of the wedding, well what do you think of us having a second album of photos that you've taken on our honeymoon?"

"I know how your brain is working young lady, you mean an album full of photos of you naked in different locations and poses don't you?"

"Yes, you have got me worked out, well the new me, so what do you think? When people come round to visit us we can show them the wedding album then if we think that they won't be too shocked and leave, we can show them the honeymoon album."

"You'd be happy for all our friends to see photos of you naked Esther?"

"Yes, why not, oh, what about you, would you mind your friends seeing photos of me naked?"

"Hell no, I'd be as proud as punch, it will make them very jealous of me. I'd be happy for you to be naked permanently but I don't think that your mother would be too pleased if she came to visit us and you answered the door totally naked."

"I think that you need to get that phone of yours out of your pocket more often lover and if my mother comes round too often I will answer the door naked."

Back at the hotel we went to our room, had a shower with a fuck included then went and sat on the balcony to enjoy the views of the sun starting to go down. Whilst we were sat there we could hear people talking. The sounds were coming from the balcony above and I saw a smile appear on Dylan's face.

"Move your chair so that it's right against the railings and put your butt on the front edge of the chair and your legs over the railings Esther."

Once I'd done that Dylan loudly said,

"I see that you're sunbathing naked on the balcony again Ester, someone might look over their balcony and see you."

For a slit second I wondered what Dylan was up to then it twigged and I lay back as far as I could in the chair the looked up. A few seconds later I saw a young man's head looking down at me then him quietly saying,

"Hey Pete, come and look at this."

Seconds later a second head appeared above me. I looked at Dylan, smiled and opened my legs as far as I could. Dylan's hand moved to my pussy and started playing with my clit. It didn't take long for me to start cumming.

As I started to get my wits about me again I looked up and was pleased to see both heads still looking down on me.

"I like you doing that to me on the balcony after we get back from the beach. Are you going to do that to me every day?" I loudly asked.

"I certainly am, and if you're lucky I'll fuck you our here as well." Dylan replied.

Still feeling quite horny. I kept my legs spread wide and the fingers on my right hand played with my clit.

"Are you going to take some more photographs for our special album Dylan?"

"Shit, yes, I was so distracted by your amazing body that I forgot." Dylan replied as he went and got his phone.

Dylan took a few photos of me on that chair with my legs spread wide. Later when we scrolled thought the photo gallery I noticed that one of the photos had the head of one of the guys in the room above us in it. The head was looking down on the naked me. I told Dylan that I wanted that one on the album.

Later that evening when we were at a cafe eating I reminded him of the time when I was on the bed on my hands and knees and he was fucking me doggy style.

"How could I possibly forget that Esther?"

"Well you were spanking my butt as you fucked me."

"Yes I was wasn't I, it just sort of felt right, I wasn't hurting you was I?"

"No, not really. You doing that made me feel good, it made me cum quicker."

"So are you saying that you liked being spanked and want me to do it again?"

"Yes, I think that I am."

"Well I never want to hurt you Esther."

"I know that Dylan, but sometime could we try you spanking me again, spanking me like I was a naughty girl?"

"I'm sure that that could be arranged but I don't want to hurt you."

"I know, but when you spanked me before, each swat sent a tingle from my butt to my clit and up to my nipples, and it was nice."

"I'll just surprise you sometime Esther, tell you to get naked and lay over my lap."

"That's if I'm not already naked, I'm really getting to like being naked, and I'm getting to like you telling me to do things, things that would have embarrassed and even humiliated the old me. Can you be all masterful with me Dylan?"

"No I cannot Esther, now lay back in that chair, spread your legs as wide as you can and pull your dress up so that I can see your pussy."

For a couple of seconds I was shocked that Dylan would talk to me like that, then I realised that he was following what I had just admitted, and I smiled and did what he had ordered.

Seconds after I'd done that a waiter appeared beside me and asked if he could get us another drink and I think that he saw my bald pussy. Even that thought made me blush a little and tingle a little.

We sauntered around for a while then went back to the hotel, and to bed. And yes, we went to sleep with Dylan's cock still inside me.

*****