Getting Married Set Me Free Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was no longer looking at my mother, I just couldn't face her. In fact I was looking at one of the framed photos that Dylan had hung in the kitchen. It was one of me doing a snow angel but on the sand at the nude beach and Dylan had taken the photo when my legs were wide apart. My mother must have followed my eyes because she said,

"Esther, how could you even consider putting a picture like that up on a wall in your house? Oh my gawd, that's you isn't it Esther, and what happened to your pubic hair? That's disgusting, you should be very ashamed of yourself. No daughter of mine would ever do that or allow someone to photograph her like that."

By then I was getting really annoyed with my mother and I said,

"Well then perhaps you should disown me mother and deny that you have a daughter."

Just then I heard the front door open then Dylan saying,

"I hope that you are naked and ready to be fucked Esther because I'm as horny as hell."

Dylan turned into the kitchen and stopped dead in his tracks. He'd already taken his jacket, tie and shirt off and was unfastening his trousers.

"Oh, hello Mrs. Brown, this is a nice surprise." Dylan said.

"You should be ashamed of yourself Dylan Hargreaves. Corrupting my daughter like this, she used to be such a good, catholic girl but you've turned her into some sort of wanton harlot. I'm ashamed to call you my son in law and her my daughter, in fact I no longer call her my daughter and don't bother coming to my house, you are not welcome there any more."

With that my mother walked out, brushing passed Dylan and slamming the front door.

"Are you okay Esther?" Dylan asked.

"I am now, get those trousers off and fuck me please Dylan."

The kitchen table again got used for something that it wasn't intended.

After we'd both cum and rested a little, Dylan picked me up and carried me into the lounge, put me down on the sofa and cuddled me before saying,

"Are you okay Esther, your mother thing?"

"Yes thank you, I'm sad that I'm loosing a mother but I'm happy that it's all out in the open now, I wasn't looking forward to that."

"I know, but it's all over now and you've still got me."

"Yes I have, and don't you start going all religious on me, I couldn't cope with that."

"There's no chance of that. One visit to a church in my life is quite enough for me thank you."

"Good, now how was your day at work?"

"Good actually, some of the guys wanted to see the wedding photos so I showed them."

"But we haven't got them from the photographer yet, oh, you showed them our special honeymoon photos."

"That was okay wasn't it honey?"

"Of course it was. As I said, you've enlightened me and made me unashamed of my body and I don't mind who sees it."

"What about your father Esther?"

"I'll phone him at his work on his mobile in a few days. I'm sure that he'll understand, I don't know why he stays with my mother."

"Maybe he won't now that you've moved out."

"Maybe, now, do you want to know what I've been doing today? And thank you for switching my vibrator on, it was, err, interesting."

As I continued to cuddle up to Dylan I told Dylan all about my day. The 2 notable things that he said were that he'd still shave me every weekend and that he thought that he hadn't seen the dress that I was wearing when he got home.

Our conversation changed the subject with Dylan saying,

"It's Lucy's naked yoga session tomorrow night, do you fancy going along with her, I'm sure that she won't mind."

"Naked yoga! I didn't know that there was such a thing, and Lucy does it?"

"Yes, for about a year now. Tom usually goes to a nearby pub whilst she's there, I sometimes used to meet him there."

"So that's why you went to the pub on a Thursday evening?"

"Yes, sorry that I didn't explain all but I wasn't sure what you'd think."

"Well you know now, pass me my phone and I'll phone Lucy, then I'll start cooking."

"Yes young lady, you promised me that my tea would be ready when I got home and it isn't, should I punish you?"

I thought for a second then got up and lay over Dylan's lap spreading my legs as much as the position would allow.

"I've been a naughty girl, please spank me Dylan."

Dylan's face got a big smile on it then he said,

"Really?"

"Really, do it Dylan, make my butt red."

One second later Dylan's right hand landed on my butt with a loud crack. I don't know why I said what I said but I said,

"One, thank you sir."

"Was that too hard Esther?"

"No, keep going please."

SWAT.

"Two, thank you sir."

"What's with the counting Esther, and there's no need to thank me."

"I'd hate you to loose count Dylan."

SWAT.

"Three, thank you sir."

"I didn't know that we were counting, have you had enough yet Esther?"

"No, keep going please Dylan."

SWAT.

"Four, thank you sir."

SWAT.

"Five, thank you sir."

"Enough Esther?"

"No, you're just starting to make my clit and nipples tingle, and can you push your fingers deep inside me between each swat please?"

"In that case. ........."

Eight more swats landed on my butt and 8 times Dylan's fingers deeply penetrated me.

After the 14th swat I said,

"Fourteen, thank you sir, I'm going to cum soon, keep going please."

After 3 more swats I said,

"Seventeeeeeennnn, I'm cuuuummming."

And I did with Dylan's fingers as deep as they could get inside me.

As I started to recover I realised that Dylan had removed his fingers but was gently rubbing my clit. After my body jerked to another after-shock mini orgasm, I turned on my side facing Dylan who pulled me closer to him and just held me.

After a couple of minutes I said,

"Do you want me to suck your cock Dylan, I can feel that you are rock hard."

"Yes please."

I slid off Dylan then knelt in between his legs then immediately changed my position so that my butt was on the carpet and not my heels.

Dylan didn't last long before I had the first course of my evening meal.

As I prepared the meal we talked.

"So what did you think of your first ever proper spanking Esther?"

"At first I wasn't sure if I wanted you to continue but I'd read somewhere that some girls can get really turned on and orgasm when they are being spanked so I wanted to see if I was one of those girls."

"Well I guess that we've answered that one, that looked to be quite an intense orgasm that you had. I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No, no, well yes, but not too bad, do it like that the next time and I won't be complaining."

"Oh, so there's going to be a next time is there?"

"I hope so, maybe with an audience as well."

"Wow Esther, or are you still the Esther that I married."

"I am, but maybe Esther 2, you helped me come out of my archaic, religious, repressed life Dylan Hargreaves."

"My pleasure Esther 2, literally."

Over the meal we talked more about my parents and I was both happy and unhappy that my mother couldn't come into the 21st century. I again said that I'd phone my father after a few days.

After we'd cleaned and put everything away we went and sat on the sofa and cuddled. I was still totally naked as I phoned Lucy and asked her about her naked yoga lessons. She was bubbling with excitement when I asked if I could go along with her. I asked her if there were any men in the class and was a little disappointed when she said not, but she did tell me that once per month partners were allowed in as spectators just to see what their partners were doing.

"So Tom has been and watched you?" I asked.

"Sure, 9 or 10 times now."

"And there was no physical sex?"

"No, well not in the classes, but who knows what happens afterwards. Hey Esther, what's happened to you? You used to be such a shy, religious goody two shoes girl and now you're letting yourself be photographed naked, hanging around naked when my boyfriend is at your house and here you are wanting to do naked yoga with me."

"Lucy, I'm sorry if being naked when Tom was here has upset or annoyed you, I'm not trying to come on to him, it's just that ...."

"STOP right there Esther, I'm not annoyed or upset, in fact as soon as Tom got home he almost ripped my clothes off me and fucked me in the kitchen. I burned a casserole that I was making. No, I'm really pleased that you have changed. I just knew that you had a really beautiful body under all those dowdy clothes that you used to wear and Tom tells me that I was right. I really like the new you and I'll be giving Dylan a really big hug to thank him for bringing you out of your shell. That wouldn't upset you would it Esther?"

"No it wouldn't upset me. Dylan has already told me that he wants us to fuck in public and that he wants all of his friends to fuck me so a naked hug from his best friend's girlfriend is just an extension of that. Would you mind if Tom fucked me?

"Not at all, I'd like to watch that and join in as well."

"I've never had any sort of sex with a girl before."

"Until a few weeks ago you'd never had any sort of sex with a man or a woman, and look at you now. I reckon that it will all come very naturally to you Esther. Don't think about it, just let it happen when it happens."

We ended the phone call after making arrangements about where to meet the following evening.

All the time that Lucy and I had been talking Dylan had been playing with my tits and my spare hand had been slowly playing with his cock so when I ended the call I got up then straddled Dylan's hips and had a very satisfying ride.

When we were relaxing in the after-glow of us both cumming, Dylan said,

"So Esther, you want to have sex with Lucy do you?"

"I didn't say that I wanted to, I'd never even considered being with another girl before, but that conversation has made me, what's it called, oh yes, bi-curious."

"Well don't over-think it, forget it for now and if / when it happens don't fight it, just go along with it, I'm pretty sure that you'll like it, girls are a lot more gentle than us men."

"You're very gentle with me Dylan, even when you spanked me. Hey, do you think that my butt will still be red when I go to naked yoga tomorrow?"

"Would it bother you if it was? We can check before we leave to go there and I can spank you again to get it all red if you want?"

"I don't know, maybe I should just leave it and see. Maybe you could spank me before I go to the session next week."

"Okay, whatever you want babe."

We went to sleep with Dylan's cock inside me again.

*****