Getting Married Set Me Free Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even if we'd got out of bed an hour earlier you'd still have been naked wouldn't you Esther."

"Okay, got me, are you going to spank me?"

"Not right now, mum, dad and maybe John will be here in about an hour. Maybe I should spank you just before we go to my boss's place for the barbecue tomorrow?"

"Are you planning on getting me to take my dress off and show everyone my red, bare butt Dylan?"

"Maybe. Come on, lots to do before mum and dad get here. I'm sure that it will be a friendly visit, not like your mother's Esther."

"I hope so."

A couple of hours later the doorbell rang again, but this time be both went to open the door and I was wearing a dress.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs Hargreaves." I said.

"Please," Dylan's mother replied, "call us Mary and Mark, and wow Esther, married life suits you, that's a beautiful dress that you are wearing and you have a nice tan."

"Almost wearing." Mark added, "Girls these days wear things that hardly cover anything, especially in the summer months, you look amazing Esther."

"Thank you Mark." I replied, "Hi John, I'm pleased that you tagged along."

"So am I, it is Esther isn't it? You look so different to before."

"Thanks, blame your brother for that."

We finally went in, to the lounge and sat down. As John walked in I noticed that his eyes lingered on one of the nude photos of me that was hanging on the wall, but he didn't say anything.

I played the good host and made tea and offered it to everyone and I made sure that my back was to John and Mark as I bent to give Mary and Dylan their tea. Dylan later told me that his dad's eyes opened wide for a couple of seconds before a big grin appeared on his face.

I sat on Dylan's lap as we talked and I could feel Dylan's hard cock pressing on my bare butt. I just hoped that I wasn't leaving a wet patch on his jeans.

"Haven't you opened all the wedding presents?" Mary asked as she pointed to the pile of unopened gifts.

"No, not yet." Dylan replied, "too many other things to do."

"Hmm," John replied, "I can see that."

John was looking at me when he said that and I saw that his eyes were looking at my legs which were bare right up the top of my thighs. He was at the right angle and I wondered if he could see my bald pubis and maybe my slit and clit.

Inevitably, the conversation got around to the wedding reception and both Mary and Mark said that they were disappointed when my mother started to throw a wobbler about some of the guests making out. I apologised for her but Mary told me that I shouldn't apologise for my parents and that it was obvious that I wasn't at all like my mother.

"Ain't that the truth." John added, "I thought that you were a bit of a religious nutter Esther but I can see now you are nothing like your mother."

"John," Mary said, "you have to learn to be a bit more tactful."

"That's okay Mary," I replied. "John's right and I have Dylan to thank for helping me to change."

"Yes, you've certainly done that Esther," Mark added.

"You know Esther," Mary said, "when Mark and I were your age we used to run around without any clothes on."

"MOTHER!" John replied, "too much information, way too much."

Everyone except John started laughing.

"I even got close to being arrested for public indecency one time when Mark dared me to streak a football match. That used to happen a lot when we were your age Esther. I only got away with it because Mark was waiting at the other side of the pitch with my coat and shoes and when the coppers got there I looked just like all the other girls there.

Not that I'm suggesting that you go streaking Esther, there are way too many cameras out there these days but I'm sure that you could find somewhere to run around naked it you wanted to. Just remember, it's not what you are, or are not wearing, it's how you hold yourself that matters. You'd be surprised how much you can get away with if you are acting as if you doing nothing wrong."

"Mother," John said, "Esther is a devout Catholic and would never be so vulgar."

I saw John's eyes go to the big photograph on the wall then he continued,

"Well you have changed a lot Esther, maybe you would streak a football match."

"John," I replied, "my devotion to Catholicism was totally driven by my mother but she no longer rules my life, so yes I have changed but I doubt very much that I would streak a football match. As your mother says, way too many council and police cameras around these days."

"But you would go naked on a beach wouldn't you? That is you in the photograph isn't it?"

John was pointing to the photograph on the wall and I saw that Mary and Mark had also turned to look at the photograph.

"I should have brought my glasses." Mark said as he got up and went to get a better look at the photograph."

After a few seconds Mark said,

"Looks like you've got a bit of competition Mary. I just knew that Esther had a great body underneath all those clothes."

Mary, who was by then stood next to Mark, replied,

"Very nice my dear, I wish that my body was still like yours Esther. Don't you go hiding it under all those old-fashioned clothes that you used to wear. Be proud of your body."

"You've still got an amazing body Mary, for your age."

"MUM, DAD, please, way too much information." John said.

"Seriously Esther," Mary said with a smile on her face, "You're only young once, enjoy your body whilst you can."

Dylan and I had also got to our feet and Dylan was stood behind me with his arms around my waist.

"Oh we are mother." Dylan said. "Come and have a look at the other photographs that we've got hanging on the walls."

As we all went to look at each photograph I actually blushed a little at the ones that showed my spread and wet pussy, but at the same time I was feeling proud of my body.

I got complimentary remarks from all my in-laws at each photo and by the time we all looked at he last one my shyness and embarrassment had gone.

After looking at all the hanging photos Dylan suggested that we go out the back and before I realised it, Dylan and Mark were discussing changes to the layout of the back garden. John was just looking around and when he saw the sun loungers he said,

"Is that where you do your naked sunbathing Esther?"

"Total lack of tact this one," Mary said, "we've tried hard to educate him but he still lacks some of the basics."

"Thanks mum. Is it Esther?"

"Yes John, I've sunbathed naked on that sun lounger."

"Ignore him dear, he'll learn one day."

"That's okay Mary, I'm sure that he means well." I replied.

"Yes, I just wish that we could get him to put his brain in gear before he opens his mouth. So Esther, I'm really pleased that you have changed. I had been a little worried that you were going to turn Dylan into some sort of unenlightened, woke, prudish, maybe even religious nutter."

"Well one of us has seen the light and it certainly wasn't Dylan. In fact he's been very supportive of the new me, even pushing me to do things that I wanted to do but didn't think that I had the courage to do. He's my rock."

"It sounds like you tell each other everything, even your fantasies, that's good Esther."

"Yes we do, and Dylan is helping us realise all of them."

"So Esther, now that you've stopped working what are you going to do with all your spare time?" Mary asked.

"I'm not sure yet, but exercise is going to take up quite a bit of my time, I've already started going to yoga sessions." I replied wondering if I should have said that it was naked yoga.

"Jogging is good for keeping your legs and heart in shape and maybe you could get yourself a personal trainer, Dylan can afford to pay for one for you. In the summer months you could do your workouts out here."

I had an immediate vision of me working out totally naked and the 2 voyeurs from next door spying on me. I felt a little wet rush.

"I might just do that Mary. It's that big park just through those trees, maybe Dylan could cut an entrance at the bottom of the garden so that I can get straight into the park."

"I'm sure that he could do that, he's very resourceful."

The rest of the conversations were not very interesting and my in-laws left with me feeling a lot happier than when my mother had left.

"So," Dylan said as we walked back out the back to collect the glasses, "this is the sun lounger that you've been sunbathing naked on is it?"

"Yes it is, and it's the one where you've been trying to turn my insides to jelly with that vibrator Dylan."

"So how about you having some real, live meat inside you on that lounger my little nymphomaniac?"

My answer to that was to take me dress off leaving me totally naked on the back lawn in the middle of a Saturday afternoon. I didn't even think about the possibility of one, or more, of the neighbours watching us.

Dylan dropped his shorts and we had a very animalistic fuck.

We opened the rest of the wedding gifts before having and early night, but again getting to sleep late.

*****

12