Getting Married Set Me Free Pt. 08

Story Info
Getting married set me free from my strict Catholic upbringing.
11.8k words
4.8
5k
10

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 11/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting Married Set Me Free

by Vanessa Evans

Part 8

Day 22 -- Sunday

For the first time since our honeymoon I didn't wake up to the feeling of a cock sliding in and out of my pussy. Instead Dylan's cock was sliding in and out of Lucy's pussy. I turned to face Lucy and started kissing her as my hands drifted to her tits and her clit. Dylan and I made her cum twice before Tom arrived and got into the bed behind me. It took him only seconds for his cock to start sliding in and out of my pussy.

It seemed a bit strange being fucked by Tom whilst I watched my husband fuck Lucy, but I was sure that I was as happy as the other 3 looked.

It was nearly lunchtime when we got off the bed and after some coffee Lucy and Tom left leaving Dylan and I to tidy and clean the place.

That evening I got a phone call from Bethany asking if I was still interested in helping out at the shop. I said that I was but it depends on when because I was now committed to some things on some days of the week.

"How about Mondays?" Bethany asked.

"I'm free on Mondays." I replied.

"That's good,"Bethany said, "Monday is usually a quiet day and I was thinking of shutting the shop so that I could have one day off each week. Tell you what, talk it over with Dylan and come in in the morning if you are still interested."

I quickly had a word with Dylan and then phoned Bethany back and told her that I'd be there in the morning. After I'd terminated the call Dylan said,

"That's good Esther, it will keep you busy on a Monday and you can travel in on the Underground with me."

"Not too close to me on the trains I hope, I don't want you to put off any pervy gropers."

Dylan laughed the replied,

"I could come up behind you and grab your bare butt under your skirt."

"Hmm, that would be nice, especially if I don't know that it's you."

Dylan grabbed one of my tits with one hand and my pussy with the other.

We had an early night and we both managed to catch up on the sleep that we lost the previous night.

*****

Day 23 -- Monday

Dylan woke me the usual way and early enough for us to have a shower together before getting ready to leave. It looked chilly outside so I wore a denim jacket over the thin cotton micro skirt and thin tank top. My legs, right up to my waist felt the chilly air as we walked to the Underground station.

As we approached the crowded platform Dylan stood behind me and I pretended to ignore him but it was a little difficult as he kept lifting the back of my skirt and grabbing my bare butt. I kept looking from side to side pretending to look for the hand's owner and saw a couple of youngish men looking at what Dylan was doing and I hoped that they were getting some ideas.

The train arrived and just as I hoped, it was quite full before we got on. I felt like the proverbial sardine in a tin with men in business suites all around me. I couldn't see Dylan but I knew that he wasn't far away.

It didn't take long for a hand to start exploring my butt, firstly over the thin cotton, then under it. As that hand explored my butt I felt another hand on my front top of one thigh. Both hands were slowly moving towards my pussy, I wanted them to move quicker but I guessed that they were taking things in stages to see if I was going to scream and make a scene.

Then I felt a hand come from my other side, much higher, and it found its way into my jacket that I had unfastened when we arrived at the station.

By the time the density of people in that carriage reduced I'd had had my nipples squeezed and rolled, my clit rubbed and my vagina penetrated by a finger from behind. All by unknown men. I had got quite aroused and was disappointed that the train journey didn't take longer.

Back on the platform, I felt another hand go up that back of my skirt then a split second later I heard Dylan say,

"Enjoy that did you Esther?"

"Yes I did, I'm looking forward to going to work at the shop every Monday. I wonder what time Bethany will want me to close the shop and what the trains will be like on my way home."

"Don't build up your hopes Esther, people tend to leave work at different times so the trains don't get that crowded."

There were too many people going up the escalators for anyone to see up my skirt and on the street Dylan and I kissed before we parted.

Bethany welcomed me and as we sipped mugs of coffee, she explained everything that she thought that I needed to know. Then about 30 minutes later a young man came in and Bethany introduced Lucas, her boyfriend.

"Well Hi there Esther," Lucas said, "you look even more amazing than you do in the videos."

I suddenly remembered the finger fucking that Tim had given me in the back of the shop.

Then Lucas continued,

"Esther, Bethany tells me that you got spanked at a barbecue, how do you fancy making a spanking video right here in this shop?"

"What, here, now?"

"Here yes, now no. I've this idea of a girl pretending to be a shoplifter, us catching her then spanking her over this sales counter as an example to the lots of shoppers that were here at the time. What do you think?"

"Can my husband come and watch?"

"Of course he can, he can be in on it if you want."

I didn't need to think about it and I replied,

"I'm in, when?"

"How about this Saturday, that will give me time to set things up."

I was happy and after Bethany and Lucas had left my imagination went wild as I went through the possible ways that it could work.

It was late morning before the first customer came in, a girl a guy. It was obvious that they'd shopped there before because the girl didn't hesitate when she found a dress that she liked. She gave it to her guy to hold as she stripped naked then put the dress on, right near the front of the shop.

She tried on 3 more dresses before deciding on the one that she wanted, then she put her own clothes back on and came over to the sales counter.

As I was nervously processing her credit card the girl told me that she was going to meet her boyfriends father for the first time and she wanted to make a good impression. I smiled at her and noted that the fabric of the dress was slightly see-through. As I looked at the fabric the girl saw what I was looking at and said,

"Oh, I won't be wearing any underwear under it."

I smiled and finished the transaction.

Bethany was right about Mondays being quiet and I soon got bored so I started trying on the clothes. After taking mine off at the sales counter I started browsing the racks totally naked. I think that it was after I'd taken off the fourth dress that I'd tried on, and found one that I really liked, and thought that Dylan would like it, the doorbell rang and I looked over to the door and saw a man who looked to be in his thirties and he was wearing a suit.

Not caring that I was naked in front of an unknown man I asked,

"Good morning sir, how can I help you?"

The man did a double-take when he saw that I was naked then replied,

"Yes, I'm looking for a dress for my girlfriend, I'm going to take her to a surprise diner and dance at a posh hotel tonight but she only came to London with jeans."

"Will you be wanting a long dress then sir?"

"Yes, oh, and she's a size 8."

"That was going to be my next question sir."

I led the man over to the appropriate racks and said,

"These are what we have in size 8 sir, I hope that you can find one that you think she will like."

I left the man to it and decided to go back to trying on clothes. About 5 minutes later I saw the man holding up 2 dresses and looking from one to the other and back.

"Those are both nice dresses sir, I'm sure that she will like either of them."

"Yes," the man replied as he continued to look at both dresses.

Then he looked at me and I saw his eyes go up and down my naked front as he asked,

"I don't suppose there's any chance that you could try them on for me so that I can see what they are like on a real live girl?"

"We're not very busy at the moment so I guess that I could do that for you sir."

I put out a hand for one of the dresses then put it on and modelled it for him, imagining that he was a mirror.

"Very nice," the man said, "could you try the other one on please?"

I was soon naked again and putting on the second dress. As I modelled it for him he said,

"That one's very nice as well."

"You have good taste sir, I'm sure that she will like either of them."

"You're right young lady, and I'm sure that I can talk her into wearing nothing underneath either of them just like you, I hate being able to see straps and underwear through such thin fabric, it's a good job that she's had her pussy lasered. Hmm. I think that I'll take the first one please."

I took off the second dress, put it back on the rack and took the first dress to the sales counter. As I was folding and bagging it the man asked,

"Is it normal for the sales assistants to work naked in this shop?"

"No sir, as you may have noticed, we have no changing rooms and the customers try clothes on out in the main part of the shop. Mondays are quiet so I was just filling the time by trying on some of the garments."

"Well that's certainly a good way to draw in the customers, I shall have to let my mates know about this shop."

"I think that word of mouth is the way the owner has managed to build the business, it's quite busy in here on a weekend."

"I can see why, you don't cater for the larger sized girls do you?"

"No sir, the owner doesn't think that her designs would look so good on larger girls."

"I can see why. Thank you young lady, I may just bring my girlfriend back here."

"Thank you sir,"

The man left and I was feeling quite pleased with myself.

The rest of the day was quite quiet and I only got caught naked once more, but it was by 2 girls who said that they'd just popped out of the office to get a new skirt that one of them had seen the previous time that she'd been there. It was a very short skirt and I wondered if she'd be wearing it in the office, me smiling at the thought of working in an office and accidentally flashing the guys there.

Anyway, the day actually went quite quickly and Bethany and Lucas re-appeared late afternoon, Bethany telling me that it was great to have a few hours off with her boyfriend.

I left the shop telling Bethany and Lucas that I'd definitely be back on the Saturday to do a bit of shoplifting.

As I walked to the Underground station I phoned Dylan and arranged to meet him outside the station so that we could travel home together.

As I stood outside the station a group of rowdy young men came along. I turned my back to them, not wanting to risk making eye contact, and when they got right up to me I suddenly felt my skirt being pulled down. The thin cotton micro skirt was of the skater design with an elasticated waist so the young man had no problem pulling it down to my feet.

I wore no underwear so I was bottomless, on the street outside a busy London Underground station. I screamed and instantly realised that that maybe wasn't such a good idea because at least a dozen people tuned and looked at me. My brain may have been working but my body wasn't as I physically froze.

The rest of the rowdy young men quickly saw what one of their mates had done and started cheering and shouting comments about my butt and bald pussy. Within a minute Dylan appeared in front of me, squat down and pulled my skirt up.

"Oh my gawd," I said, "what just happened?"

"You got sharked Esther, for an exhibitionist like you it shouldn't be a big deal."

"It wasn't a big deal, just a shock, it's never happened to me before. The next time I get, was it sharked you called it, I'll ask the guy to take my top off as well."

"That's my girl, now let's get home so that I can ravish that cute, little body of yours."

The train wasn't that busy and I sat next to Dylan on the long bench seat down the side of the carriage holding onto his arm and looking up at him as I told him about my day. It was only as the train pulled into our stop that I looked at the people on the bench seat opposite and saw the thirty something man that was smiling as he looked at my bare legs right up to my bare pubis. I had subconsciously sat with my knees a good few centimetres apart.

As we went up the escalator with Dylan in front of me I realised that I was very horny and couldn't wait to get home to jump on Dylan. Our evening meal was a bit late that evening.

*****

Day 24 -- Tuesday

After our usual weekday routine of Dylan fucking me from behind to wake me up and then another quickie in the shower, Dylan left to go to work and I thought about what I was going to do that day. It was my first day with James, my personal trainer, at the local leisure centre and I was a little nervous. Okay, James had seen me naked at my naked yoga class when he'd stood-in for Amber, but would he expect me to wear clothes for my training session, or would he expect me to be naked again.

This room that he said that he had at the leisure centre, would it be private or would there be other people there? Would it have windows that people could watch us through? And finally, could I go for a swim afterwards and what should I wear to go swimming. I guessed that the leisure centre wouldn't allow skinny dipping.

All those questions and no answers. In the end I packed a bag with my shower things and got out the yellow, thong bikini that Dylan gave me on the first day of our honeymoon. Then I got out my white tennis style skirt, a white tank top and a jacket to keep me warm. It wasn't time to leave to I went and cleaned-up the kitchen and did a bit of housework until it was time to leave..

As I got dressed I looked at myself in the mirror as saw that my nipples were tenting the top and that the hem of the skirt was just below my pussy. Satisfied that I might turn some heads I put the jacket on, picked up my bag and left the house for the short walk to the leisure centre.

James was waiting for me in the reception area and after saying hello, he led me to the room that he used. It was only about 4 metres square, had no windows, a huge mirror on one wall with a sponge mat in front of it and just 2 exercise machines.

"Okay Esther, today's session will be exploratory for me to find out more about your current fitness and what you hope to achieve."

I'd taken my jacket off when I'd entered the room and I saw James looking at the tents in my top. The chilly air outside had made my nipples erect and James looking at my chest had kept them that way.

"Esther, apart from the yoga that I know about, please tell me what other exercise you do and if you have any area of concern."

When James mentioned the naked yoga my nipples and clit tingled a little at the thought that he'd seen me doing all those revealing poses at the naked yoga.

I answered all James' questions then told me that he needed to check my muscles each time that I did any stretching or exercising. This was all new to me, but there again I had lived a pretty sheltered life until I got married, so I agreed, wondering just exactly what he meant.

Next he told me that he just had to make a quick visit to the reception desk and he asked me to get changed into my workout gear whilst he was away, telling me that next time I should get changed in the ladies changing room ready to get on with my workout as soon as I got to that room.

As James left I was wondering if I should have bought some proper workout clothes but it was too late. Anyway, I didn't own anyway, so I took off my skirt, top and trainers and just stood there waiting, totally naked. As I stood there I felt my nipples and clit tingle a little, and my vagina leaking a little.

After a minute or so James returned and when he saw me he said,

"Just because you do naked yoga doesn't mean that have to do these workouts naked Esther, you could have worn workout clothes if you had wanted to. The ancient Greeks may have done all their sport naked but it isn't compulsory here. But having said that it is better that you are naked because it means that I can see and feel you muscles easier. Now, lets start with some stretching exercise, stand in front of the mirror and do each exercise as I tell you."

I went over to the mirror and stood facing it with my feet about shoulder width apart. I looked at myself and saw that my nipples were as big as I'd ever seen them and my clit was in a similar state, clearly visible to James who was looking at me in the mirror.

James then talked me through quite a few exercises and as I did each one I felt his hands were feeling the muscles that were being stretched.

One exercise that he got me to do was the standing splits. As I lifted one leg high in the air I felt James' hands sliding up my leg that was still in the standing position. His hands slowly went up and I gasped a little as they got to the top of that leg and touched my spread and very wet pussy. James' hands lingered there for a couple of seconds, the side of one hand sliding along my slit and over my clit causing me to gasp again.

Without either of us saying anything, James' hands slowly started sliding up my raised leg until he held my foot.

In an unexpected way I was pleased that James was lightly holding that leg as it helped me to balance which meant that his hands were on me for longer, but only a few seconds they started slowly sliding down.

As James' hands again found my slit he again slid the side of one hand along my slit and over my clit, but this time he moved his hand back and forth 3 or 4 times causing my whole body to shudder.

"You have good muscle tone Esther. You should take up jogging to build your leg muscles."

As James' hands slid down I gave him a brief summary of my adventure jogging in the park but leaving out the fact that I'd done some of it naked.

By that time James' hand were on my ankle. He had squat down in front of me which meant that his face was quite close to my pussy which he was definitely looking at. Of course that made it tingle a lot more and get even wetter.

After a couple of seconds I was pleased that James told me to lower my leg because I was starting sway a little and I knew that if I didn't drop my leg soon I'd end up in a pile on the ground.

"That was good," I said, "but if you'd kept me there for much longer I'd have fallen over."

"Yes it was good Esther, as I said, you have good muscle tone, they felt quite firm. Okay, moving on, please lay on that bench please, we'll see how strong your arm muscles are."

I went and got on the bench with my shoulders under the supported bar, and looked down my body. My little tits had nearly vanished but my nipples were stood erect and proud pointing to the ceiling. Lower down my body I could see my bald pubis sticking up, then my legs. Not only were my feet on the floor but I'd instinctively placed them about 20 centimetres from the bench, my pussy was spread open.

There were no weights on the bar but when James told me to lift it I realised that it was a little heavier than a broom handle.

"Hold it there please Esther."

I did and I felt James' hands slowly slide down one of my arms and to my armpits.

"Did you know that your arm muscles are linked to you chest muscles Esther, when you use your arm muscles you are actually using some of your chest muscles as well."

I didn't answer James because his hands had found their way to my chest, and more specifically, my tits. I moaned as his hands lightly slid over the tops of my hard nipples. My eyes were closed and I was imagining that it was Dylan's hands on my tits. He loves to tease me by lightly rubbing his hands over the tips of my nipples.

James put his fingers round the base of my little tits and gently squeezed them back into their normal conical shape before letting go and telling me that he was going to put some weights on the bar. As he was doing that I enjoyed the tingling in my nipples and clit, and the deep feeling of arousal in my nether regions. I was also looking at the bulge in James' shorts and trying to imagine what his cock looked like.