Getting Married Set Me Free Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weights locked on the bar, James told me to lift the bar and I was surprised that I could easily manage to do it. With my arms extended James' hands started wandering all over my chest again as he said,

"I can feel the difference Esther, this exercise will be good for you."

I smiled and thought,

"Yes, and you groping my tits is good for me as well."

James changed the weights to slightly more heavier ones and as he again groped my tits, my arms were straining and starting to wobble a little.

James spotted the wobble and his hands moved from my tits to the bar and told me to lower it.

"Good Esther, that's given me a good idea of your arm strength and where there is room for improvement."

"I don't want to end up one of these muscle girls with muscles trying to escape their clothes." I said as I looked and his bulging shorts with is hard cock trying to escape.

"Don't you worry about that Esther, now, whilst you are on this bench let's see how wide you can stretch your legs and how far back over your head you can get them. Shuffle down the bench a little please."

"Didn't me doing the standing splits do that James?" I asked.

"Partially, but doing it whilst laid on your back uses muscles differently."

Even if I'd known that was true or not, I wouldn't have challenged James as I was looking forward to spreading my legs wide for him again so that he'd get another great view of my swollen wet pussy.

"Okay Esther," James said after he'd moved to near my feet, "spread your legs as wide apart as you can."

I did, getting them about 90 degrees to my torso. As soon as they were there James' hands went to my left ankle then slowly slid up my leg. I managed to bite my lip and stifle a moan when the fingers on his left hand stopped moving as they touched my pussy.

After a couple of seconds during which I wondered if he was going to finger me, his hands moved to my right ankle where I felt his wet fingers touch my skin. Then his hands slowly slid up my right leg.

Again I bit my lip when his fingers reached my pussy. I so wanted those fingers to slide inside me but they didn't and James said,

Your muscles feel perfectly normal Esther, now can you lift your legs and try to touch the ceiling with your toes, still keeping your feet as wide apart as you can."

As I did so, James removed his hands and I thought,

"If you'd those hands there much longer mate, I'd have cum all over them."

"Now lower your legs and see if you can get your feet as low as your head please Esther."

I tried, but didn't managed to get them as low as I thought that Dylan had wanted.

James hands went to the back of my thighs and slowly slid up to my butt. The fingers of his 2 hands meeting as they met, right at my entrance.

"Keep going." I thought, but after a couple of seconds James withdrew his hands.

"Very good Esther, now let's see how strong your abductor muscles are, shuffle further down the bench so that your butt is at the end and spread your legs wide."

I did, and then I watched James kneel between my knees and put his hands on the inside of my knees.

"Okay Esther, what I'd like you to do now is to try to close your knees whilst I hold them apart."

I wanted to wrap my legs around James' waist but his hands were too strong. I tried with all my might but I just couldn't do it.

"Very good Esther, now we'll try the reverse."

I relaxed, James got to his feet and stepped back.

"Close your knees please Esther."

I did, and James bent over and put his hands on the outside of my lower thighs.

"Now try to spread your knees please Esther."

I did try, but James' arms were just too strong and by the time he told me to stop I was getting a little frustrated with myself. At least it took my mind off my throbbing pussy.

"Very good Esther, now can you move to the other bench and get on your hands and knees along it."

The other bench was wider and padded just as much as the first one and as I got into position I wondered if James was going to fuck me doggy style.

Again I was disappointed when James told me to straighten just my left leg.

As I did so I felt James' hands slide up the back of my raised leg right to my butt where his fingers from one hand rested at my entrance again whilst his other hand went under my chest and fondled my hanging (not very much) tits. I resisted a naughty urge to push my butt back.

"Hold it there Esther."

I did, and I felt James' hand move down and up my slit then my butt crack.

Again I bit my lip but didn't managed to completely stifle my moan.

After a few second James told me to change legs. I did, and James did the same as with my other leg.

"I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that James." I though as I bit my lip again.

"Okay Esther, leg down and drop your lower arms so that you are on knees and elbows."

I did, and smiled to myself as I looked over to the big mirror and saw my butt stuck up in the air.

"Now raise your leg like you just did please Esther."

I did, and James repeated his hands sliding up the back of my thighs. I had another moan to stifle when his fingers met my entrance again.

James told me to change legs and I don't know how I didn't cum when James' finger found my entrance again. I was getting quite sure that James was doing that just to tease me.

At last my being teased ordeal (ha) was over as James told me to go and lay on the mat. However James did go and stand at my feet which had naturally fallen a few centimetres apart.

"Right Esther, just 2 more exercises then we'll call it a day. First I'd like you to do 20 press-ups."

As I rolled over and started I thought back and the only time that I could remember doing press-ups was when I was laying on Dylan's stomach impaled on his cock. That thought reduced the rapidly increasing aches in my arms. What also helped was that James was knelt beside me and one of his hands was fondling one of my tits that got squashed each time that I lowered myself.

The last few were not very impressive press-ups and when I collapsed on the mat James said,

"Well done Esther. Last of all, can you do 30 sit-ups for me please? Put your hands behind your head and start whenever you are ready."

As I started James came and knelt beside me then started smoothing his hands over my stomach. After I'd pulled myself up 4 times one of his hands moved down and cupped my pussy. It didn't stay just cupping my pussy, the next time that I strained to pull myself up I felt a finger invade my vagina.

It stayed like that for 2 more sit-ups then the next time that I strained to get my upper half up I felt the finger bend and press on my G-spot.

Well that was it, after James had been caressing nearly all my body for so long I just couldn't stop myself from cumming. My upper half fell back onto the mat, I started swearing and my body started shaking.

The orgasm went on for ages, possibly because James kept his finger inside me and pressing on my G-spot.

It was a long and satisfying one and when it finally started to recede, James withdrew his fingers and got to his feet.

"Bloody hell James," I finally said, "do you do that to all your clients?"

"Only the pretty, young ladies like you Esther."

He helped me get onto my feet then said,

"You did well Esther, your body is in a very reasonable state so you must have been doing something right. Keep up the jogging and the yoga and I'll soon have you at your peak performance, assuming that you want to continue these sessions. I'll also draw-up a workout schedule for you to follow if you want to do any at home."

"Yes, Dylan can afford this session and I certainly enjoyed it so I will it be here at the same time each week?"

"Unless you want me to come to your house, and yes, I'm pleased that you enjoyed yourself."

"I think that I'll stick to coming her for now."

As we each got our things together and I put my clothes on I said,

"I think that I'll go for a swim."

"Good idea Esther, swimming is also good exercise."

We left that room together then parted, me heading to the ladies changing room. As I put on the little, yellow bikini that Dylan bought me I wondered if it would be too brief for the staff there. I remembered the first time that I put it on and thought that it was obscenely brief, but this time I thought the complete opposite. I decided that if I didn't get asked to leave I would go shopping for an even smaller one.

I felt pleased with myself as I walked out of the changing room and to the pool. A male staff member saw me but all he did was do a double-take and I soon dived into the pool.

Diving in I started swimming lengths and after doing around a dozen I stood up in the shallow end.

It was only when I saw a middle-aged man staring at me that I looked down at my chest and saw that my bikini top was no longer covering my tits.

"Oops." I said as I moved it back into place.

Then I lay back and floated for a while as I recovered the energy that I had lost swimming fast, then I swam to the side, climbed out and walked to the changing room. As I walked in I looked at myself in a big mirror and instantly remembered that the thin, yellow fabric gets totally see-through when wet. I could clearly see my slit, my areolae and dark, very hard nipples.

Liking what I could see, and suddenly getting a boost of confidence from my exhibitionism, I turned around and walked back out to the pool. Instead of diving back in I decided to go for a walk around the leisure centre to see what facilities they had.

I got a few double-takes from the guys that were around, which made me feel a little more horny, and one woman shook her head, obviously not believing what she had seen, but I did what Dylan had told me and confidently walked as if I were doing no wrong. I wasn't even sure if I was dressed inappropriately for the place but I just pretended that I wasn't.

I discovered a sauna and plunge pool but the sauna was cold. I also discovered another pool that was more of a play pool for kids and a couple of slides, neither of which were as big as the ones that I'd seen on my honeymoon.

As I walked back to the changing room I was a little disappointed that there weren't more people around, especially young men. I had wanted to be seen but hadn't been very lucky.

My shower and getting dressed was uneventful and I walked back home pleased with how my morning had gone.

*****

The rest of my week involved nothing new although I did have a number of wardrobe malfunction at my Wednesday evenings self defence class. I'd worn similar clothes to the first time that I went and Caleb did get me to help him with his demonstrations which frequently left me with my top open or my skirt up around my waist. Oh. There was another nerdy young man in the class who also couldn't take his eyes off me whenever I had a wardrobe malfunction.

Amber was back for the naked yoga class and she gave me that knowing look when she asked me how my personal training had gone. I guessed that she knew what James got up to with his young female clients.

*****

Day 28 - Saturday

This started in the usual way and as we were showering I reminded Dylan that it was my shoplifting day.

"Oh yes Esther, you still want to go through with it then?"

"Yeah, I do, are you going to come with me? Maybe you could play the part of a security guard or something Dylan."

"I think that I'd rather just stand at the back and watch to make sure that whoever spanks you doesn't get too enthusiastic and harm you."

"My hero. I hope that Bethany is going to get Tim to video it for Bethany's website. Did you see that Bethany has deposited some money in my bank account from the first videos?"

"I did, and judging by the amount I guess that the public like seeing you get finger fucked."

"I think that it's all down to Tim's technique, there's nothing special about a girl getting finger fucked."

"There is when that girl is a gorgeous as you Esther."

"You always say the nicest things Dylan even if they aren't true."

"But they are true Esther, you are the perfect woman."

"Have we got time for me to give you another blowjob Dylan?"

"We'll make time."

Dylan's cock was already getting hard. He was probably imagining me bent over Bethany's sales counter, so I easily managed to get my second breakfast entrée of the day.

I had to think from a different point of view about what I was going to wear that day and Dylan looked a little disappointed when I put on a mid thigh and with log sleeved dress. I wanted to be able to wear 'stolen' tops and skirts under it without them being visible

My dress didn't stop Dylan from caressing my bare butt under the dress when we were standing in the Underground trains carriage but there weren't enough people for someone else to get close to me and do it.

We got to the shop and Bethany and Lucas both gave me the thumbs up sign. Dylan went to talk to Lucas who was on the till. Shortly after we got there I saw Tim come out from the back and fasten 3 boxes to 3 different racks. I could see a small hole in the box nearest to me, the hole being on the sales counter side. Tim ignored me and I ignored him. As I got naked and started trying clothes on.

At that time there was only 6 guys Including Dylan, Lucas and Tim in the shop and 5 girls including Bethany and me. Four of the girls being in various states of undress as they tried on clothes and none of them looked as if they cared that 6 guys were in the same room as them.

Bethany came over and asked if there was anything that she could help me with, then she whispered,

"Wait until there are more customers in."

I did, hanging around mostly naked as I tried more clothes on. It was around 45 minutes before there were enough customers for Bethany to give me a discreet nod which prompted me to go back to the racks with skimpy tops and ultra short skirts on. I took 2 of each then went to stand in front of one of Tim's boxes, hoping that my guess at them being cameras was right.

Starting with the briefest of the garments I put one layer on, then the second on top of the first layer before going back to where I had left my dress and put that on. I got a funny look from one guy who was half watching his girl and half watching the other girls in the shop.

Adjusting my dress so that none of the fabric of the clothes below was showing, I picked up my bag and headed for the door.

No sooner than I was outside I felt Lucas whizz passed me then turn and stop right in front of me.

"Excuse me young lady, please come back into the shop. I have reason to believe that you are concealing clothes that you haven't paid for."

"That's not true, where would put any clothes, look, my bag is too small to contain any clothes."

"Madam, I can see that you are wearing something under that dress, please come back into the shop."

As I protested, saying that I only had underwear under my dress, Lucas grabbed my arm and almost forcibly dragged me back into the shop and to the sales counter. As he was doing that I looked around and saw that we had attracted the attention of most of the people in the shop.

"What have we got here Lucas?" Bethany asked.

"I have reason to believe that this young lady was trying to steal some of the stock." Lucas replied.

"No I wasn't, I haven't stolen anything, let me go." I said.

Lucas held onto my arm as Bethany came round in front of me and pulled aside one of the lapels of my dress revealing the strap of one of the tops that I had 'stolen'.

"Hmm, this looks very much like a strap that I made."

"No, no, it's mine, I was wearing it when I came in."

"I don't think so young lady, take that dress off and we'll see if there is a sales tag on it."

"No I won't, you can't make me take my dress off."

"I could call the police." Bethany replied.

"Like they care, shoplifting is a crime that they don't care about these days. Call them but I doubt very much that they'll send anyone."

"Sadly you are right young lady so we have our own method of dealing with shoplifters, so are you going to take that dress off or are we going to have to cut it off. If we do you won't have anything to wear or go home. I can just see you streaking around the streets of London."

"No please, you can't."

"Lucas, it looks like you are going to have to cut it off, but be careful, I don't want the garments underneath damaged."

"Hey boss, I've only damaged one top out the 7 or is it 8 girls that I've had to cut clothes off, and that was only because she was struggling."

"No please don't, I haven't stolen anything."

"Excuse me sir," Bethany said as she turned to face Dylan, "would you mind holding this girl's arms whilst my security guard cuts her dress off?"

Dylan stepped forwards us and went behind me and held both my arms behind my back then Lucas picked up a pair of scissors and started cutting up the front of my dress. As the first skirt came into view Bethany said,

"That skirt is definitely shop stock, I only got those in yesterday and I haven't sold any yet."

By then, the scissors had reached the top of the dress and I decided to come clean. I looked around and saw that everyone in the shop was looking at me.

"Okay, okay, I don't have the money to pay for this skirt and top but I really like them and I need something nice to wear when I go out with my boyfriend tonight."

"Take them off young lady." Bethany said,

"Have you got the money to pay for them?"

"No."

"Take them off young lady."

"No, please, how will I get home?"

"Not my problem, take them off. If you don't my guard will have to cut them off and your punishment will be doubled."

"No, please."

"Last chance."

"Okay, okay."

Dylan let go of my arms and I started to take the top skirt off revealing the one underneath.

"You stole 2 skirts!" Bethany said, "you really are going to regret being so stupid. Take that one off as well."

I unfastened it and let it drop to the floor leaving me bottomless.

"Now the top." Bethany said.

I slowly took the top off revealing the last 'stolen' item.

"That's quadruple the punishment." Bethany said as the final item went up over my head,

Bethany turned to face all the customers and said,

"This girl was right, the police these days just don't care about shoplifters so the shop owners have to come up with their own way of dealing with thieves. This girl is now going to experience my way of dealing with the problem. Young lady, bend over the sales counter and make sure that those tiny tits are touching the counter. Lucas, go and get the strap."

Turning to Dylan Bethany continued,

"Sir, please can I ask you to do one more thing for me, please go round the other side of the counter and hold this thieves hands."

"No please, I won't try to steal anything again ever again, please don't do this." I pleaded.

"Too late young lady, you did the crime so now you pay for your stupidity."

"No, please, don't do this."

"Wouldn't it be better if you put handcuffs on her?" Dylan asked.

"And excellent idea sir, would you mind getting a pair off the display please?"

Dylan did, then he handed them to Bethany before going back to my head side of the sales counter and moving my hands behind my back.

As Bethany cuffed my wrists together she said,

"I have a feeling that this girl is going to struggle. Would you mind holding her shoulders down please sir?"

"It will be my pleasure, I hate thieves." Dylan replied as I felt his hands on my shoulder blades.

I looked up at Dylan and saw his straight face. He didn't smile when I winked at him.

"Spread those legs girl." Bethany said.

I did.

"Wider girl, let everyone see the thieves pussy."

I did, but at the same time I pleaded,

"Please don't do this, I'll do anything you want."