Getting Married Set Me Free Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure that we can find a firm that will do it." Dylan added.

"I think that you should sound out all the guys before you commit. I'm sure that the guys will know if their girlfriends will be happy to flaunt their bits." I said. "Maybe get the guys to remind their girls that it's okay for them to be naked in front of all guys, that it's also such a turn-on for them."

"Good idea Esther," Dylan said, "we'll do it discretely in the next couple of weeks."

"Right," Oscar said, "just one more thing then you 2 can get back to your err fun. TC's Stag night and Daisy's Hen night this next Saturday, you 2 are both coming aren't you?"

"Yes we are." Dylan replied.

"I don't know what I'll wear," I replied, "I've never been on a Hen night before, what happens at these events?"

"I've not been on a Hen do," Oscar replied, "but from what Ellie tells me is that they are great fun, lots of booze and the girls sometimes loosing their clothes."

"I'm definitely going." I said.

"Okay guys, I'm off, sorry for spoiling your fun."

"I'm sure that we'll have plenty more." Dylan replied as he led Oscar to the door.

"Now, where were we?" Dylan said when he got back to me.

"Forget the spanking for now Dylan, just fuck my brains out and make me cum a hundred times."

"Your wish is my command young lady." Dylan replied as he dropped his jeans, pushed me flat on the table and lifted my legs high in the air.

After about 45 minutes Dylan was feeling a little tired so I asked him to go and get the magic wand. He did, then he brought me to 4 more orgasms before slapping my butt and telling me to get on with the housework.

*****