Getting Married Set Me Free Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seconds later I felt hands on my hips and a cock rubbing up and down my slit. I stopped twerking and moaned as the cock rubbed over my clit, then I let out a long moan as the cock sank deep into my hole.

It just sat there for a few seconds and savoured the feeling until the cock pulled nearly out then went deep inside me again. Again Juan paused for a few seconds before he started going in and out of me.

Juan was a lot younger than Ron and Reggie, around my age, and it showed in the amount of stamina that he had as his cock slid in and out of me over and over and over.

I could feel an orgasm building and was pleased that Juan kept going until I shouted,

"OH FUCK, I'M CUMMMMMING."

As I did so my pussy muscles clamped down on Juan's cock and he started unloading his balls inside me.

When we both started to relax I felt Juan step back and a few seconds later I stood up straight and turned to face Dylan.

"I'm guessing that you enjoyed that Esther." Dylan asked.

"Yes I did, but not as much as I would have if it had been your cock lover."

"You're all covered in sweat Esther."

I looked down at my chest then replied,

"So I am, fancy a swim?"

Thankfully, Dylan had put the camera down because he picked me up then jumped off the side of the boat with me in his arms and screaming until my head went under the surface.

We surfaced and held each other, kissing whilst our legs kicked about to keep us on the surface.

"Too deep to fuck." Dylan said.

"Can you finger me then please?" I asked.

"I've got a better idea Esther, let's get out then you can go and stand between Ron and Reggie and let them finger you. You'll like that."

"I will, come on."

As we climbed back onto the boat I said,

"Those 3 made me really appreciate your long love making sessions lover."

A couple or so of minutes later the dripping wet me was standing between Ron and Reggie with the bottle of sunblock in my hand and saying,

"I was all sweaty and that dip felt good but I need some more sunblock all over, any volunteers?"

"Silly question Esther," Ron replied, "of course we'll do you. The fish aren't biting, they must have moved on."

Both Ron and Reggie unbuckled themselves and led me to the middle of the deck where Juan, who must have been listening, had spread a towel. I lay face down and the guys started rubbing the lotion all over my back.

They'd never be any good at giving a massage but they did make me feel good, especially when they 'accidentally' touched my pussy from behind.

When they were done Ron slapped my butt and told me to turn over. I did, and without even thinking about it, I spread my legs wide. With the 2 guys knelt either side of me they got to work with no hesitation about rubbing the lotion on my tits or pussy.

Needles to say that those 3 areas got a lot more lotion on them than the rest of my front but I certainly wasn't complaining, especially when they fingered me and made me cum.

As I was coming down from my high I heard Ron say,

"Juan, there's no fish here and I've gone off the idea of fishing for today, can you take us to the nearest harbour for a look around?"

When I sat up I could see the fishing gear being packed away so I asked Dylan,

"Can we go onto the top deck and do some sunbathing please?"

We did, and lay out sunbathing as the boat sped through the water. We just lay there for quite a while until we heard the tone of the engine decrease. We got to our feet and saw that we were approaching a little little port and village. We just stood there as the boat slowed and crawled into the harbour that was quite busy with tourists wandering around.

As Juan was tying the boat to the posts on the land, Ron came up onto the top deck and firstly asked if I had remembered that I was naked and that people could see me.

"Yes I do, I just love the way people look at me when I'm naked. When I dressed the way my mother made me I was just about invisible to everyone."

"So you won't mind going for a wander around with us then Esther?"

I was smiling as Dylan replied for me,

"Esther would love to got for a wander in her birthday suit Ron. This place doesn't look big enough to have a policeman anywhere nearby so she can flaunt her body as much as she likes."

"Good, let's go then." Ron replied.

Ron, Reggie, Dylan and myself climbed off the boat and off we went. It wasn't long before some middle-aged American woman just had to express her disapproval of me being naked. And she just had to do it in a voice loud enough to be heard back in America, but Ron came to my defence telling the woman to mind her own business and leave the poor girl alone.

As the woman walked off in a huff, all 4 of us started laughing with me saying,

"Stupid cow, she's only jealous because she's fat and ugly."

I said it loud enough for the woman to hear but she didn't turn around and say anything back. What the woman had achieved was to draw a few people attention to me and I smiled as we walked on with my nipples and clit tingling more than before.

Dylan had brought the GoPro with him and I hung back a bit from the 3 guys whilst Dylan videoed me walking naked in public. At one point I watched him run in front of me and video me approaching him. I so wanted to touch my tits or pussy and to make myself cum but I knew that if there was any hint of lewd behaviour I risked someone calling the police so I kept my hands by my sides.

"Another few clips for Bethany's website." I thought.

Even more so as the 3 guys started walking alongside me and they led me to a cafe where we sat at an outside table. It was Ron who led us to that table and he held a chair for me so that I was sat where everyone passing by would be able to see that I was naked. As I sat on the chair I wondered if Ron was trying to encourage my exhibitionism.

The waiter who served us just treated me like any other customer although I did see him staring at my chest and stomach a few times.

"So Esther, Ron said as we waited for our cold drinks and ice creams, "are you enjoying being here totally naked?"

"I am, it's so liberating, so natural, so exciting, it's like I have some sort of control or power over the people who stare at me."

"Esther," Ron replied, "with a body like yours and the way that you obviously like showing it, you could get any man to do whatever you want. You could rule the world if you wanted to."

"You'll make me blush Ron, do you really think that? But that's not what I want, I've already got everything that I want."

I reached over to Dylan and squeezed his arm.

"You're one lucky bastard Hargreaves," Reggie said, "don't ever upset this amazing young woman."

"You've got nothing to worry about there." Dylan replied, "I would never dream of upsetting her."

Our drinks and ice cream arrived and we sat eating, drinking and making small talk whilst also doing some people watching.

"It's amazing how many people walk around with blinkers on isn't it?" Ron said when he had finished his drink.

"Yes," I replied, "I never realised that until I gave people something to look at and they didn't even see me."

"Does that disappoint you Esther?" Reggie asked.

"It does, but it's their lives to lead as they wish."

"When we leave here do you want me to announce your presence like an old world Town Cryer?" Ron asked.

Before I could answer him he continued, shouting.

"OYEZ, OYEZ, OYEZ. COME AND SEE THE GORGEOUS NAKED GIRL."

"Ron," I replied, "Shut up. I want to act as normal as I can, to pretend that I'm dressed as a nun."

"That would be a bad habit to get into Esther. I much prefer you dressed the way you are right now."

"Very punny Ron." I replied looking around to see if anyone was staring at me.

"Come on, let's go." Ron said, "there must be more to this place than a cafe and little tourist shop."

We got to our feet and left, continuing our walk round the little harbour.

Unfortunately, Ron was wrong, all that there was there was what we'd already seen and a few houses; oh, and a lot of tourists who thought that the place was a cute little village and port. I don't know if Ron and Reggie actually wanted to look around the place or if they just wanted to walk around with a totally naked 21 year old girl. Whichever it was I was happy, I was really enjoying being the only one naked in amongst dozens of strangers.

I got quite a few people staring at me and a few comments but as far as I could tell no one seemed upset about a girl walking around naked and Dylan got a few video clips of me posing with a couple of young men who wanted to take selfies stood next to me.

Eventually, Ron and Reggie decided that we should head back to the boat and go back to the hotel. Juan looked a little concerned and relieved when we got back to the boat and he quickly cast-off and set off back to the hotel.

The 3 guys sat at the back of the boat with me in the same positions as when we first left the hotel. We talked mainly small talk and I disappointedly noticed that Ron and Reggie weren't staring at my pussy as much as they did on the outbound journey but I wasn't worried, I knew that Dylan would satisfy my needs just as soon as we got back to the bungalow.

As we were walking along the jetty, Ron asked Dylan and I if we would like to join him, Reggie and their wives for diner in the hotel restaurant. Before I had time to think about it Dylan replied thanking him for the invite but that we already had plans and a booking at a restaurant in Cancun town.

On the beach we split up, Ron and Reggie going along the path on one side of the swimming pool whilst Dylan and I used the other path to get to our bungalow.

We made it as far as the veranda before Dylan pulled me to him and we made out on one of the loungers before going inside and to the shower.

It was a long night of love making, only interrupted by room service food. Whilst we were eating Dylan apologised for lying to Ron and asked if I was upset at not meeting the 2 wives.

"Hell no, that would have meant that we'd have to make boring conversation for a couple of hours and missed out on most of the fun that we've just had, and are about to have."

Dylan leant over and kissed me then asked,

"I know that we said that we were going to spend the whole 2 weeks at the hotel but how do you fancy going to Cancun one evening and having a meal and check-out the nightlife?"

"Okay, I know that this place is famous for its spring break parties but there may just be a place or two that are quite lively at this time of the year. We might find somewhere where I can put myself on display."

"I've married a monster haven't I Esther?"

"If you mean that I love people seeing me naked and having some fun, then yes, you have, but isn't that what a lot of college girls do here at spring break?"

"Well yes, if the online videos are anything to go by."

"Tomorrow night then. Now can you chew my clit again please?"

Dylan did, followed by more love making until we finally fell asleep with Dylan spooning me and his cock inside me.

*****