Getting My Jollies Off

Story Info
A not-so-fictional account of a horny morning...
1k words
4.34
9.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hrnymom6814
hrnymom6814
148 Followers

Masturbation always starts out with a good fantasy, right? Well, it does for me, most of the time, anyway. A lot of mine lately have been fueled by my, ahem, girl on girl yearnings. That said, let me set the stage for you...

I thought of you this morning, as I usually do, whether I want to or not. Sleeplessness bested me yet again. So, I indulged in a little daydream...

It started innocently enough. You pulled me aside, around the corner, and kissed me on the cheek. When I asked you "why", you said you missed me. I became my usual flustered self, but resolved to ask for a hug. You simply nodded, smiling, and I went in for the kill.

After a few long moments you started nibbling on my ear. Chills ran up my spine, goosebumps on my arms. I pulled away, telling you that was a "no no zone". You thought that was amusing, of course.

We ended up in your office with the lights off, door closed. You pinned me against it, ready to ruin me. Your lips were on mine in a flash. Gone was the sweet peck on my cheek. The longing, need, behind your kisses was tangible.

One of your hands found its way down my pants, inside of my panties. You wasted no time caressing my opening with your fingertips. Your other hand deftly removed my bossom from the confines of my bra cup, another toy for you to play with.

It's a good thing your mouth wouldn't leave mine as I moaned with pleasure into it as you plunged two fingers inside of me, kneading my breast and playing with my nipple all the while with your other hand.

I couldn't take any more and it didn't take me long to shudder beneath your touch.

You finally relinquished my lips after o finished, looking very pleased with yourself.

But, I didn't even take the time to catch my breath before I was on the floor, climbing under your skirt like a little kid. But, my intentions were not innocent. Oh no. It was time you had a turn.

I ran my hands slowly up your soft thighs, enjoying the feel of your skin. But, I quickly yanked your panties down when I reached my prize, left with just enough room to bury my face.

You braced yourself against the door, leaning over slightly. I licked at your lips, teasing. I would have very much liked to have played with your glorious breasts, but that will have to wait for another daydream.

I got you nice and wet and began to flick your bean with the tip of my tongue, taking turns gently sucking on it...Then licking...Then sucking...I enjoyed the sounds that elicited from you, quiet moaning and little gasps coming from above me. I easily slid two fingers inside of you, feeling you instantly tighten around me. You lasted about as long as I did as I sucked on your nub and pummeled inside of you.

All of this got me hot and bothered, to say the least, as I lay in bed. I started out slow, gently running my fingers over my nipples through the fabric of my shirt. It doesn't take much to make them hard.

After a bit of that, I reached my hand up my shirt and started touching them directly, kneading my breasts occasionally. I kept pinching them to hard points, eventually flicking them one at a time, and then finally flicking both of them at the same time. That felt much better. My horniness was growing.

I traveled south and was pleasantly surprised by how wet I already was, venturing a finger along my slit. I pulled my panties down, but not all the way off. No reason to get those wet. Besides, they get in the way.

I ran my middle finger back and forth along my slit, deeper and deeper until it was inside of me. Jesus, I was wet. I slid it back and forth between my clit and my cunt, lubing up my little man in the boat. I rubbed circles around him some before sticking two fingers inside of me and slicking up my pussy lips. I found this ironic because it wasn't as if I was readying myself for my husband to plow me. I just felt like being dirty.

I kept alternating between easily pushing two fingers inside of my slippery cunt and swirling the juices around my clit. Oh. And occasionally sucking the juices from my fingers because that is kind of my new "thing". Too bad I'll probably never get the chance to taste another woman. I taste pretty damn good and my husband agrees.

I tried taking my time, but I was awfully worked up just at how wet I was. And my hot little daydream, of course. It probably also had something to do with the fact that I was trying to be quiet because my husband was sleeping next to me. Thanks to my insomnia waking me up, it was WAY too early to wake him up, sadly. Hence me diddling myself. Anyway...

I started pummeling the inside of my pussy with my fingers. That felt good, of course, but as soon as I started flicking my bean too with my other hand, I couldn't hold back. It immediately sent me over the edge. I think I did a good job of being quiet, but I couldn't keep my legs from shaking as I had my wonderful orgasm. My husband stirred, so I accidentally cut the end a bit short.

I got a wild hair afterwards and decided to write this experience down. Between reliving it as I wrote this and the fact that I was getting uncomfortably wet again, I had to get my jollies off again a little later. It wasn't nearly as good, but at least it took the edge off. Sometimes I get too horny to function, in the sense that I turn into a stereotypical dude and sex is all I can think about until it finally gets taken care of in one way or another.

Oh. And if anyone is wondering, I did admit to my husband later that I had fucked myself twice while he was sleeping. ;)

hrnymom6814
hrnymom6814
148 Followers