Sunday Shower

Story Info
Sir has an unusual way of claiming me, every single day.
877 words
3.86
4.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning my love, it's time to wake up." Sir Dominick shakes me gently.

"Sir, please, may I have 10 more minutes?" I whine at him, knowing how much he hates that, but also knowing how much he loves me.

"Not today babybelle, its shower time, you know I don't let you go to work without marking what is mine." Gosh damn it, if I did not love our morning routine I would whine some more, but he treasures me, and I know that. I never ever thought I would enjoy being pissed on every day, but when Sir started this ritual, I fell even more in love with him.

"Now my love, up and at 'em or I'm going to start right here...."

"NOOOOOO!" I jump out of bed and run into the bathroom, slamming the door, and locking it quickly before he can join me, I use the toilet and wash my hands before turning on the water and making it simply perfect. I set out his soap, my soap, shampoo, and conditioner. I put the towels in the warmer, and strip naked before reaching over to unlock the door. Falling into position (hands behind my back, head down, legs parted approximately 8 inches) I watch the floor for Sirs shadow.

"Now look how prepared you are! Good girl babybelle, but what do I say about locked doors?"

We speak together at once "Locked doors lead to locked hearts." I know Sir is just reminding me, and not actually upset by the tone in his voice. We embrace and step into the steaming shower together. Sir knows exactly what I need. I gave him complete control long ago.

"You be a good girl now and turn around. Hands on the wall..." I stop listening to his words. Soaking up the feeling of his hands sliding across my wet flesh, pushing me to turn, holding me to stop. Yes, we have done this before, every day to be exact. since Sir placed his collar around my neck. It hits me along my lower back, running down my butt and legs, warm from his body. Between my ass cheeks, mixing with the moisture pooling between my legs. Sir has marked me. Yet again. I never understood how empowering belonging to someone could be. To balance the scale Sir marks me with his urine every morning.

"You belong to me, this is your way of knowing, every single day. I have marked you as my own. An animal marks its territory, just as I have mine. Now, turn my love, it's time to wash." Wetting the purple loofah and adding my soap, a sweet vanilla and spicy ginger blend made locally, Sir gently washes my neck rubbing lovingly the marks he left with his teeth last night. Making his way down to my breasts, He pinches and twists my nipples slowly drawing swirls and lines in the bubbles that adorn me. He leans close, kissing my ear, my neck and my jaw until claiming my mouth as he finds my clit with soap slick fingers.

"My, Babybelle, you are soaking wet, dripping, are you excited this morning?" Shaking my head slowly up and down, I try to drop to my knees and Sir stops me... "Not this morning babyBelle, you ran from me this morning... This one is about me. My pleasure, my pace, my orgasm." Turning me to face the wall again, Sir washes my hair, scratching at my scalp, eliciting a moan. He scrubs down my back, quickly washing my arms and legs so he could return to my center.

"You are so wet, tasting so sweet. This one is for me, do not cum babybelle. I want you on edge all day long. Thinking of what you have to come home to." He parts my inner lips with two fingers before guiding himself into me, slowly at first, teasing me. Pinching my clit, twisting my nipples in turn.

"Oh Sir, please?"

"No." Picking up his pace, slamming his hips into mine, forcing my pelvis to meet the wall. Holding me there, thrusting against me to drive harder, faster, deeper. I feel his balls draw closer, His cock gets just a bit harder, yes, yes, he is so close. I tighten my walls around him, pulsing the muscles to milk the cum from his body.

"Babybelle.. Oh god... Fuck take Sir's cum, such a good cum slut!" That's it. I can't take it any longer. I reach between my legs to take hold of his balls, feeling their weight in my hand I pull and squeeze just long enough to make Sir fall off the cliff. I can feel, pump after pump, each squirt of cum coating my insides, dripping between us, sliding down my leg. Sir Dominick grips my waist, forcing me to let go and turn in his arms.

"You've been a very good girl this morning, Princess. Sadly, that's it. Go get dressed for work while I finish up here and I will drop you off today." I rinse myself under the water quickly making sure to rinse the cum dripping from my body away. After stepping out of the shower and wrapping myself in a warm towel, I sauntered off to dress.