Getting My Manzilian

Story Info
Getting a men’s Brazilian waxing is an awakening experience.
1.2k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This not a fictional story but i thought people would find it interesting especially if you are a man and have considered getting a brazilian waxing.

The idea getting a Brazilian waxing came to me after I had tried shaving my balls. It was not a real problem, but the results were less than satisfactory. Stubble and ingrown hairs made the whole experience far less positive than I imagined.

Since I do a lot of CBT play with others, I found that shaved balls were easier to deal with, especially when using any kind of silicone rings or stretchers. They had a bad habit of tangling with hairs and causing unanticipated pains. I much prefer to be in control of the pain I am inflicting on others and was not a fan of surprise "bad ouches". Since I often like to do self inflicted CBT both to test techniques and just for my own enjoyment, smooth balls seemed to be a good idea.

I did a bit of research into various waxing establishments and found a few who specialized in "Manzilian" waxes. I checked for online reviews and went with the place that got the best ratings. That was somewhat assuring, but I was still nervous about the actual procedure. I am not stranger to pain and rather enjoy it in the right circumstances, but being tortured by an esthetician was not on my bucket list.

The day of the appointment, I showered and did a scrupulous cleansing of both my genitalia and my anus, since the waxing covered both the pubic area and the cleft of my buttocks. I made the mistake of watching a couple of videos as guys had the procedure done and I unfortunately found the ones where they reacted with lots of exclamations and whining.

I vowed to be stoic, and headed for the waxing parlor.

The desk checked me in and reconfirmed I wanted a "modified Brazilian" which was their term for the Manzilian waxing. Soon after I sat down and filled out the forms that were required, a charming woman appeared and took me to one of the Cerology rooms. Waxing professionals are called Cerologists in this business.

Once there, she told me to undress fully from the waist down and get up on the massage table on my back. She gave me a flimsy paper drape to cover myself which in hindsight seemed ridiculous, since she would be removing it to do her job, but I played along figuring it was for my dignity or what would be left of it.

When I was positioned she came back into the room and moved a stand holding the hot wax and instruments she would use. She began chatting about what to expect and then after donning gloves promptly took hold of my cock. That took me by surprise, since I didn't know hair grew on my penis, but apparently it did. Diving right into the most intimate part of the procedure apparently was a good way to break the ice, and I will admit that the first few applications of wax pretty much ended any arousal I might have felt. The wax was hot, but not intolerably so and as she ripped the wax off, I definitely understood that there was hair on my dick!

She continued chatting and working her way around my cock until it was hairless and smooth. Then she moved on to my inner thighs. I guess going right to my balls would have been a bit too much pain in one dose, but the crease of my thighs was only marginally easier. To reach everything she had me spread my legs and put them in a figure 4 as she worked her was into my crotch.

Once the first side was done we reversed the position and she did the other side. By this time my endorphins had kicked in and I was not really bothered by the pain. My libido had also kicked in and my cock began getting engorged. I could feel it laying heavily against my thigh. She deftly moved it out of the way and continued.

Moving to my pubic arch she carefully painted the hot wax above my now hairless cock. As she pulled each strip off, I felt my dick getting harder and harder. She didn't mention anything, so I assume she had seen this before, but for me it was embarrassing and yet a bit exciting.

Now the moments of truth had arrived. She lifted my balls and examined them closely. She smeared the first application of wax on my scrotum and I flinched. She asked, "is that too hot?". I replied, no it was fine, in fact it felt good. She continued applying wax and manipulating my balls. My cock was now at full mast.

By the time she finished with the last strip on my balls I suspect my dick was leaking a little. I tried concentrating on everything un-sexy I could think of. It didn't help. When you are a kinky twist like me, sometimes unsexy things can really seem exciting. Still I continued to try to will my erection to disappear. It worked just a little. The misbehaving cock became a little less rigid, that is until she got to the skin below my nuts. She had me spread my legs wider so she had access. It felt warm and exciting, even when she ripped the hairs out.

Finally it was time for me to turn over. My ass was her next target. She waxed the upper part of my crack with ease and then had me spread my legs. It was time to do my ass-crack. Luckily my cock was pointed downward into the paper-covered table. The warm wax felt great on the sides of my crack, even if the removal was a bit painful. I though she was finished, but she said there was one last place to get to.

I spread my legs further and pushed up off the table slightly, presenting my hole to her ministrations. The last application of wax went directly on my anus and it made my dick jerk and drip on the paper covering of the table. As she ripped the last wax off, it took all my concentration not to have an orgasm right then and there.her last act was using a tweezers to get the last few stray hairs off.

When she finished she rubbed some moisturizing oil into the skin of my ass before asking me to turn over again. My dick was still mostly erect as she massaged moisturizer into my pubic region and over my balls and finally my cock. If she had taken much longer I would have ejaculated and that would have been bad form in my opinion.

When she was done, she told me to have a look in the mirror beside the table. My cock, balls and whole pubic area was hair-free and a little reddened. She said that would go away in a day or two. Satisfied that I was smooth as promised, she left me to get dressed and told me she would meet me at the front desk.

I stood and began redressing, squeezing my semi-erect cock back into my briefs. After dressing I went to the front desk to settle up accounts. I left her a nice tip and scheduled my next appointment for four weeks later.

Overall it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be, and when I got home I re-examined my new smooth cock and balls. My erection returned and I used some of the moisturizer to lubricate a nice sensuous stroke session. I have become a fan of the Manzilian waxing.