All Comments on 'Getting My 'What If' Answer'

by Phantom300

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DrizdartDrizdart6 months ago

A fine romance ... almost a shame to have you select "Erotic Couplings" as the category.

I enjoyed reading it .... nice pacing, good recognition of conflicts, and all the elements got tied up nicely.

HelgamiteHelgamite6 months ago

Will Erin survive and live happily ever after? Or will the cancer claim her? Stay tuned for the next installment!

5/5

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story! But definitely a 'Romance' not an 'Erotic Couplings'

Djmac1031Djmac10316 months ago

I know we talked about the ending; I think you did a good job with it.

Happily Ever After. They will still have adversities to face. But they will face them together.

Funny. I didn't even think about category, really. But yeah this is probably better suited for Romance.

Still. Great job, great story.

RandyPandaRandyPanda6 months ago

I'm not even half way through the second page and this seems more of a palliative care story than anything

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nicely written. Thank you. To any detractors, you were warned that it is a slow-burn!

gunmakergunmaker3 months ago

Wonderful story. Well thought out and planned as well as written. I've read most of your stories and really liked your work but this may be your best. One of my favorite authors is "onehitwanda". I put you right there with her. Thanks for your great stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhantom300@Phantom300
I want to thank everyone that has read and enjoyed my stories for letting me write for you these past ( has it really been) 5 years. I appreciate all the votes, favorites, & comments I have gotten from each of you. With that said, I'll be taking a short sabbatical from writin...