Getting Naked For New Buds Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a little bit of hair here," I said, showing my trim bush. "But I keep it short. The rest, I shave."

And with that I let my dick spring out of my briefs, a pearl of precum shot loose, to everyone's amusement and amazement. I watched Danny's face light up as I revealed my erect cock. He ran his hands along my sides, my front, my ass, but he stopped short of grabbing my dick. I danced around his lap and waved my dick at him; I grinded my naked ass against him.

And then I stood up and faced him, my hard cut dick pointing straight at his head. My briefs were bunched up in a thin band around my mid thighs; I hooked them and started tugging upwards and downwards. I watched Danny's face to see if he'd be disappointed at the prospect of me covering up again, but it was hard to read, so I decided it was best to ask.

"So... Should I put these back on?" I asked, mostly to Danny, but I also gestured to Josh and Eric.

They looked visibly disappointed. Perhaps not crushed, but they certainly weren't nodding along.

"Or should I take them off completely?" As the words left my mouth I let my briefs drop to the floor.

A huge, open smile formed on Danny's face. Josh and Eric were both visibly buzzing with excitement. I stood there for a moment, basking in their admiration, getting harder and hornier with every second of it before stepping out of my briefs and sitting on Danny's crotch, completely exposed and fully erect.

I worked my ass like a butter churn as I pushed it into his lap. He hungrily pawed my body, squeezing my pecs and clawing my abs, rubbing my thighs and gripping a fistful of my butt. His hands were all over me, but he didn't reach for my cock on his own. I gently took his right hand in mine and wrapped it snugly around my hot, hard shaft. He eagerly squeezed--a little too eagerly at first, causing me to spasm slightly. Once the shock subsided and his grip settled into a firm yet gentle hold, I continued to grind against him.

He lovingly stroked my shaft, he reached his thumb over the top of my glans to rub my precum around. Without a foreskin to work with, my cock really benefited from some lube. He worked my precum over the glans and the top of shaft before removing his hand to lick it and spit in it. He invited me to do the same; I did. With our spit slicking his hand he went back to stroking my dick, now more smoothly, slowly running hand along every inch of my manhood, and rubbing the helmet with equal care. I collapsed back into his muscled chest as he embraced me tightly with his left arm, while his right hand massaged my cock. I closed my eyes and surrendered to his touch breathing in his rich woody musk.

After at least a few minutes I peered over at Josh and Eric who seemed both embarrassed and excited by what was unfolding before them. I wanted to make sure it wasn't too much, too fast. I also didn't want to shoot my load right then and there, not unless things escalated and there were some mouths, holes, and/or other dicks involved.

When Danny stopped stroking me I got off his lap and reached for my briefs. As I got them about half way up my thighs he planted his hands on my hamstrings. He looked me right in the eyes, his ice blue eyes framed by the tent of his angled brows, his lips curled in a sort of sensitive frown.

"Maybe you could keep them off, for a little while?"

His frown transformed into a smirk that he was clearly trying--desperately--to make into a pleading, sort of sad, puppy dog face. He failed. He always looked so naughty. He was so handsome. His lips came to these sharp points flanked by dimples. Right now, only his upper teeth showed. They were spectacularly white, with what I would call slightly vampiric incisors.

But more than any of that he just looked so confident, and that turned me on.

I lifted my hands from my sides.

"Well, help me out of these, then." I said, as I waved my hand over my briefs nude deliberately smacking my hard, and now slicked wet, dick, letting it bob up and down and reigniting his grin.

He quickly pulled my briefs off and tossed them to the far end of the couch. With his hands on my hips, he spun me around to inspect my ass.

"You've got a nice fucking boy butt," he said, giving my right 'boy buttock' a hearty smack. He retreated his hand momentarily and I heard his lips smack.

His hand returned. His thick middle finger, now wet with his saliva, tapped the base of my spine, and slowly slid down. Even just one finger from his strong man hands could apply a nice pressure. I arched my back and inhaled as his fingertip rolled along the precipice of sphincter to gently lodge in my hole. My whole body electrified as my ass happily accepted its new visitor. And then it was gone, his finger continuing down my crack.

"Keep that up, and I might just stay naked all night," I said, laughing--although I was totally serious.

"Keep this up?" He asked as he took hold of my thick 6.5 inch rod. He gave it a few slow and loving strokes. He brought his face so close I could feel his hot breath on my wet cockhead, while he swirled the clear, slick, drop the had formed around my piss slit.

He stared up at me with a wild look in his eyes, his long tongue slid past his lips and he started making exaggerated licking motions that dodged my penis by bare millimetres. He smiled at me as he waved his tongue under my shaft, just barely avoiding contact. This cocky young man was an expert tease.

With that I stood up and we continued the night's activities.

***

We drank more and I suggested we play spin the bottle. That didn't take, sadly.

As much as the boys clearly wanted to explore their sexuality with me, spin-the-bottle with only guys was maybe a little too blatantly gay. Instead we played more XBox while they remained clothed and gawked at their new naked gay friend.

Danny did more than gawk. Danny was very openly grabbing me, and I was inviting every bit of it. If I'd walk past him, he'd grab me, wrap his arm around my waist and pull me close to him. I'd feel my dick hardening against his pyjama pants as he squeezed and spanked my ass; heftier squeezes and heartier smacks each time. Eric and Josh were a bit more hesitant, Eric especially. But nonetheless as we passed each other, or sat down I noticed they tried to brush up against me more and more.

I alternated between feeling empowered and ashamed. In general I was a bit of an exhibitionist, but when I thought about being a poor kid, naked in a rich kid's house while he and his friends remained clothed, I felt a bit disgusted with myself and wanted to cover up. But then, Danny would do something like passing me on the stairs and gripping me by the small of my back, pressing his forehead against mine, and giggling and gushing as he made me moan by enveloping me in his hard, warm body; I absolutely melted. I felt intoxicated and would walk proudly into the next room, erect cock first.

This is not simply a metaphor. I did--in fact--stick my dick through the open door to the basement and waited for someone to notice before walking through entirely. The first time it was Eric who noticed.

"Hey Moh, I see you there" he started. "Six or seven inches of you, anyway."

Eric had a good eye for measurements, it seemed.

The second time it was Danny himself, who had just turned the corner, escaping my view, and surprise grabbed my dick. It was a tight grip, deliberately painful but not torturous. I fell back onto the steps.

"Gotcha!" He said, gripping my cock with a menacing grin.

"Well, now that you 'got me', what are you going to do to me?" I asked, putting my hands behind my head.

He loosened his grip and rubbed my shaft, massaged my balls, and slipped his finger into the tiny sliver of exposed buttcrack below my junk. He gently pressed his finger against my hole. My skin tingled, my back arched, and my chest rose involuntarily. He swirled his finger around, not fully letting it enter me. He held my chest down with his free hand. I pushed back, but even with one arm, he was fucking strong, I watched his bicep bulge and the veins on his forearm tighten while he effortlessly pinned me down. I let out a big moan as I felt the gentle sting of his finger finally breaching my hole. Just holding one inch of his finger in me, he swirled it around and then pushed it deeper. My body convulsed, and I felt a gentle sweat break out on my brow.

"Oh fuck," I cried in a whisper.

He brought his face close--parallel to mine. He tunnelled his finger in and out of me finally deep enough that I could feel the rest of his hand colliding against my cheeks. With his mouth next to my ear, he whispered,

"Nice things." And with that he slowly licked my ear, up and down, and up and down again, before nibbling my earlobe and releasing me; removing his finger, too. I lay there, breathless, for a moment. A long moment.

***

As much as I was enjoying being exposed to three hot guys and admired by at least one of them, over two hours had gone by of me being totally naked--not to mention, frequently hard--and Eric and Josh were still quite reluctant to touch me, or even regularly acknowledge my nudity. They regularly stared, and when I was alone with either one of them, they would touch me more, but unlike Danny they weren't openly molesting me, and that was disappointing. I felt like I either had to be alone with Danny, or get the others to join in. I mean, to be perfectly honest, I would have been happy to have Danny fuck me, right then and there, to Josh and Eric's adoring or horrified eyes.

I didn't think that was going to happen, though, unless they were participating in some way. I got the sense increasingly that these three had done things with each other--sexy things--but not frequently, and nothing super hardcore.

We decided to watch a movie, a sexy, trashy (non-porn) movie. Danny suggested Showgirls and we were all happy with that. Before settling in, Josh and I went upstairs to get more beer for everyone. He decided to prepare an ice bucket. I mostly just watched as he scooted around the kitchen, gathering things. He offered me a glass of water and I accepted. I thirstily chugged the tall glass, letting a fair bit slosh down my body. A stream traced down my sternum and snaked along the faint outline of my abs, until finally dribbling down my cock and balls.

"Oops," I said, "where can I find a towel?"

I did not actually need a towel to deal with a tiny bit of water on my torso and penis. I just wanted to see where I could take this situation.

Josh rushed to a drawer and fetched a woven tea towel. As he approached me he looked like he was about to hand it to me, but then kind of pulled it away and got in closer. He pressed the cloth against my chest and started dabbing it, gently, working his way down my front. He let out a little chuckle as he pressed the cloth against my soft dick and gently rubbed it around my ballsack.

The cloth was rough, and his hand so close. He lingered with it there for a moment. I took his hand in my right, and gently pinched the cloth with my left, pulling it away while I held his hand in place. He did not resist, but was starting down, his shaggy mop of dark hair obscuring his facial expression. I leaned my hands back against the counter. He slowly shifted his hand from my sack to my dick and took a hesitant hold of my shaft. The warmth of his hand instantly brought me to life. I felt the blood fill my meat as it plumped up and rose. He softly tugged at me a few times, and before I knew it, I was fully hard.

"Fuck dude, that feels so good," I whispered.

It wasn't mind-blowing, but I wanted to give him encouragement. I was glad I did, as he proceeded to stroke me with a bit more vigour. A silver streak emerged from behind his mop of hair and landed right on the head of my dick. He used it, and a few more spits-worth, to lather up my dick. I unconsciously started thrusting, and gyrating, fucking his hand. Forward as he moved in, back as he moved away. He kept lightly chuckling with a sort of innocent bewilderment, like he was doing something he never thought he could but always wanted to. Or maybe even something he never thought possible?

After a bit of that, we returned downstairs. Danny and Eric were both seated on the couch. They had queued up the movie. I deliberately waited for Josh to sit down before I did. He wound up sitting to Eric's left.

"Don't mind me," I said, as I lay myself flat, face-down, resting my body across all their laps. My shins rested against Josh, my chest and shoulders on Danny, and my still hard dick pressed against Eric's thigh, while my bare ass pointed at his face.

"Looks like I got the best part," Eric said, delicately tapping my ass.

"You did," Danny added, giving my left ass cheek a slap and a jiggle. As he brought his hand back to himself he ran his middle finger up my crack and let it nestle at the precipice of my hole for just a second. "Come on Eric," Danny said, grabbing Eric's hand. "Don't waste this!"

Danny firmly pressed Eric's hand into my glutes. Eric complied, and laughing uncomfortably, began to squeeze me and even tease his finger along my crack. I responded to his touch subtly, gently gyrating my hips and gently thrusting into his leg. This went on for a minute or two as the movie started.

Not wanting to spoil the momentum, I turned around to let my dick face Eric. With some trepidation he rested his right hand on my abs and the other on my thigh.

"I'm not gonna tell you where to rest your hands, but you can put them wherever you want." I said, flexing my cock a couple times and giving him a wink.

Eric just smiled, his russet skin getting flush with excitement.

Danny slid his hand down my chest and started tugging at me as the movie played. He'd stroke and stroke for a little while and then he'd stop. Eric kept his hands on my thigh and abs, but had moved both a bit closer to my centre. It took another ten minutes or so for him to finally work his left hand all the way up my thigh. He gently massaged my balls while Danny still gave me the occasional stroke, basically keeping me from getting soft. Not that I would have. I was extremely turned on and ready to explode.

Danny, seeing Eric getting a little more adventurous, decided to give his friend some encouragement.

"Eric, why don't you take over?" He waved my dick at Eric like it was a relay baton.

Eric wrapped his fingers around my pole with predictable hesitation, but once he got started, it felt really nice. Relaxing, even. He gave these slow, sensual strokes. He smeared my precum, eagerly, and massaged my balls with his left hand. He kept looking down at me and smiling. It was like he was checking in with me. It was sweet.

"Damn," Danny started, "You're giving our boy the five-star treatment, huh?"

I think it was meant to be encouraging, but Eric became a bit self conscious and slowly stopped touching my cock altogether.

Eventually, I sat up normally, wedging a space between Danny and Eric. As the movie--which featured a lot of female nudity--went on Danny made some teasing comments about my boner.

"Hey, aren't you supposed to be gay?" He reached for my meat. "What's this?"

"Hm. I wonder if it's because a super-hot guy keeps grabbing my dick?" I retorted, dryly.

His face reddened. It was funny to me that calling him hot could make him blush. Maybe it was me pointing out that he was grabbing my dick?

***

It was getting colder in that basement. I grabbed a small pillow and kind of hugged it on my lap.

"Don't cover up." Danny said, grasping the pillow.

"I'm just cold." I replied, truthfully.

"Come. Lie back on me, I'll warm you up."

We moved into the right corner of the sectional sofa. He sort of spread his legs so each was on a different section and I leaned back into him. His clothes felt cold to the touch as they made contact with my back. First, he wrapped his drink free arm around me and vigorously rubbed my upper body. Then, he had me hold his drink and used both to rub me all over. From my thighs to chest, and everywhere in between. He stroked my cock once in a while, but remained focused on warming me up. His chest was so broad and firm, and his big biceps were like pillows themselves.

"How's that?" He asked.

"Very nice. Much better."

"I think things are heating up over there!" Josh hooted from the other side of the couch.

Danny and I chuckled a bit. He held me close to him with his hands on my chest. I tilted my head back while he leaned his forward so his chin was resting on my shoulder. He looked over at me with an inscrutable look on his face.

It wasn't a smile, nor was it menacing. He just kept staring deep into my eyes, then his eyes were all I could see, and they closed, and his lips were on mine, and my eyes closed, and my lips opened, and his lips were on mine...

His tongue surged past my lips and crashed against my own, swishing up and around in my mouth. I could faintly hear the movie, and Josh and maybe Eric making more cat calls, but everything aside from Danny was blurry, faded. His tongue greedily exploring my mouth was sublime.

His hold became a squeeze. His biceps bulged and compressed me on either side. A pocket of warmth pressed against my lower back. His bulge stiffened and warmed as we kissed. I instinctively started gyrating, subtly, letting my ass and lower back connect with his bulge. He released his right arm's grip over me and moved his hand between us, to adjust his package. I raised myself slightly until he lowered me back down. I felt the firm outline of his hard dick through his t-shirt. He must have pulled it above the waistband. It caressed the small of my back and throbbed as I nestled into him.

With every second I felt his dick pulse with heat and plump up just a bit more until he was fully hard.

Just as this was happening, the movie reached its infamous lap dance scene. In the movie, a naked woman straddles a man in a suit. Meanwhile on the couch, I was naked in a clothed man's lap.

"She reminds me of you." Danny teased, unable to keep from laughing.

I spun around to straddle him from the front, as was happening in the movie.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

I started grinding up on him, my naked cock pressed right up against the swelling mound of fabric concealing his cock. As I dry humped him and our cocks squeezed together a surge a precum spilled out of me, slicking mine and making it cling to his shirt. Then for a moment it felt like the shirt fabric disappeared entirely as another gush of warm, slick fluid saturated his t-shirt--this time from his side. I looked down to see his cock beautifully outlined by the tennis ball sized wet spot on his.

He kissed me again. Softly. Just using his lips. I closed my eyes as he shifted his hands around my back and kept sweetly kissing me. I pawed at his hard chest. I wanted to strip him out of his clothes and ride him, but I was also so turned on by being naked on top of this gorgeous, clothed jock. I was turned on by the audience too, but I would have liked more audience participation.

The movie kept playing, but Josh and Eric were firmly focused on Danny and me, making comments to each other about the "better lap dance".

I slipped my hand under Danny's shirt and lifted. He held his arms up. I beheld the visible part of his cock resting against his belly, snaking out from under the waistband. A thick, red cock, darkened by the shadows of veins.

He hoisted his pelvis as I yanked his plaid pants down, allowing his full cock to spring loose. It was a monster. A beautiful monster. It had to be eight inches; maybe more. As I took hold of it, I felt an almost drug-like sedation, a dizziness while I stretched back the smooth, sticky skin of my new friend's penis.