Getting Naked For New Buds Pt. 01

Story Info
Making new friends in my last month of senior year.
8.9k words
4.76
36.9k
72

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
romantis
romantis
82 Followers

AS Submitted OG

Author's notes:

All characters in this story are at least 18 years of age

This is my first ever story submission. It's planned as an ongoing story with at least 5 chapters

If you have positive or negative criticism/comments, let me know.

If you like it, and are looking forward to chapter 02, please leave a comment as this will give me more motivation. Enjoy!

● Originally some of the characters in this chapter had different names. That was changed in an edit.

***

Chapter 1: "There's Just One Problem"

When I came out around the end of high school, I was met with a predictable amount of hostility--and support--at first. But once the dust had settled, I was faced with indifference. People really didn't care about other people's shit; especially by Grade 12 (which I'll try to call "senior year" from now for the non-Canadians).

But every so often I'd experience something that was neither hostility, nor support, nor indifference: curiosity. Especially from straight guys. They really wanted to know about the mechanics of gay sex, and often when they would ask me about it, it felt very much like flirting. It usually didn't go anywhere, but often enough it did. It never lasted though.

I was far from the only out gay kid at my school of over 2,000 people, but I tended to be withdrawn. I had friends--nerdy, arty types mostly--but I didn't go out of my way to form community. And despite having secret hookups with a number of other senior guys, I wasn't at all "dating". It made me a good 'dirty little secret' for some of the more curious or closeted guys.

A few months after my coming out, very close to the end of senior year, I started getting invited to hang out with a group of loveable jock types that had been very close buds since the beginning of high school: Danny, Eric, and Josh. Danny and Eric went back even further. They knew each other since elementary school.

The first time we hung out was after a school thing. An impromptu sort of thing. It was a basketball game. I didn't normally go to school events, especially not sports-related ones, but I was hooking up with a guy from the team and I thought this show of support might help make him feel more seriously about what we could be. The boys were there, and Danny struck up a conversation with me. He invited me to hang out with them after the game. They were going to drive to a nearby field and drink. They had beer for me, too.

Danny, Josh, and I drank, while all four of us including Eric sat in the grass, chatting. Danny declared we were playing Never Ever Have I Ever, or whatever the hell that game is called. You know the one: take a swig of booze if you have done the thing. Eric would take a swig of water, since he was driving.

Right off the bat Danny threw out a sexual one.

"Never ever have I ever..." he paused for a moment, looking around coyly, "gotten my dick sucked at school."

With that, he took a big sloppy swig of his beer. A stream rushed down his sharp jaw and along his neck as he guzzled from the bottle. I watched the trickle disappear into some spines of hair coming out of the top opening of his v-neck. He wiped his lips, most unsubtly.

Maintaining eye contact with him, and glancing over at Josh and Eric, who hadn't drank, I raised the bottle to my own lips and was about to take a big swig myself when I paused for a moment, saying "wait" out loud, as I thought to myself, have I actually gotten my dick sucked at school or only sucked other dicks at school?

I had done both, and with that realization proceeded to gulp down some beer.

"Dude who sucked your dick at school?" Eric asked Danny.

Before Danny could answer, Josh cut in.

"I'm more curious about who sucked off Moh over here," then turning in an aside to Eric added, "Danny was Marlene, and probably Jess and Ashley, too."

"Yes, yes... no, but almost..." Danny said, raising an eyebrow before continuing, "and I'm also way more curious about who's been sucking your dick, Moh."

Danny enthusiastically reached over and gently cupped my junk through my shorts, he didn't grip it much but I did feel him press up a bit against my balls and shaft, and it felt nice. I reflexively kind of thrust upwards to mash my meat against his hand. I gently pressed and did a little swirl while he, in turn, squeezed more firmly to make my cock palpably throb in his hand.

And then it was over. It lasted no more than two seconds, but my head swirled, and my heart raced and my cock--of course--continued to throb. While the other guys did see Danny grab my crotch area, I don't think they noticed just how much contact we made. They still looked at me expecting an answer.

"Look guys, I can't tell you who's been sucking my dick or whose dicks I've been sucking."

"Oh come on, I told you." Danny objected.

"It's a bit different for me." I thought about how to proceed. I explained that I didn't want to be no fun, that I was happy to play the game and fill them in on all sorts of scandalous details about myself, but I also wasn't gonna out people that they actually knew.

"I know that all sounds boring, but think about it this way. If I ever suck any--or all--of your dicks, you can rest assured that I would never tell anyone."

They all smiled and chuckled at that, accepting my explanation. But Danny's smile lingered and looked a lot more lustful than the others. For the rest of the night I could feel his hungry eyes on me. Especially on my ass, which admittedly looked pretty great in the shorts I was wearing.

***

I hung out pretty regularly with Danny after that. He'd come to the park near my house and we'd smoke weed together. Or we'd drive around in his expensive-but-still-sensible European car. Audi, I think? I wasn't a car guy. Occasionally Eric or Josh were with him. But the next time all four of us hung out was about three weeks after the first, on a Saturday night at Danny's house.

It was during finals before school was officially finished, but classes were over. There was a sense of absolute freedom, aside from one easy-as-fuck exam, prom, and a graduation ceremony I was completely, one-hundred-percent, done with high school. I was weirdly excited to hang out with people that I went to high school with, but really hadn't hung out with then. I wanted to be sexual around these guys, I felt like something could happen, at least with Danny. And I felt like it was easier to be that way because they were new to my life, and after prom and graduation, it would be very easy to never see any of them again. I felt like they may have been counting on this too, at least Danny.

I got off the city bus pretty solidly in the suburbs. The evening breeze carried the smell of looming summer. The air was crisp, not cold. Fresh. A blue-orange gradient stretched across the sky, broken apart by a smattering of ivory-coloured fluff, glowing in the evening sun.

Danny's house was about a fifteen to twenty minute walk from there. If I had come earlier they could have driven me, but they had started drinking around 4 PM, the moment Danny's parents left for Italy, and so no one could safely drive me. Considering how cavalier many of the kids in our school were about drunk driving, I appreciated that. But as I walked, it dawned on me that I hadn't planned how to get home. A cab would be expensive as fuck, no one could drive me, and the last bus out of this neighbourhood was probably in less than three hours.

I could maybe sleep over, I knew Eric and Josh were, but I hadn't planned on it. Josh had been doing sleepovers at Danny's since they were all 14. Eric, who met Danny in grade school, had probably slept at his house once a month since he was 10.

I felt like a bit of an outsider. And it had occurred to me that Danny invited me to "come over". He didn't invite me to "stay" or "sleep" over, in his text to me.

As I approached the house my feelings of outsiderness grew and loomed more heavily than ever: this place was a goddamned palace. It wasn't like an L.A. celebrity home, but it was a regal, fully detached brick home with a manicured lawn and elaborate landscaping. The backyard was surrounded by a tall wrought iron fence mostly obscured by a thick hedge.

The driveway was a full roundabout with a wide mouth leading into the street. In the centre was a stone bench surrounded by flowers and bushes. This house was not the kind of house I was used to going to. And as much as I wanted to get sexual with Danny, the thought of staying over filled me with a weird despair; a pit in stomach. I associated rich people's homes with bad things.

As a child of not-wealthy immigrants, I was used to rich-people homes being places where I either embarrassed myself (and family), or places where I sat perfectly still while I tried to pretend I was somewhere else.

I walked up to the door, heavy and wooden, inlaid with angled glass pieced together between metal. I rang the bell, and peered through the glass. It looked like the there wasn't much activity on the ground floor of the house. The lights were low, but I could make out that the front door led into an open vestibule which let out into an open living and kitchen area.

As I waited for about thirty seconds my heart began to race, I pondered ringing the bell again. All of a sudden, I felt like I had to pee and didn't want to be here. I don't know why I felt so nervous, but all I could think about was just darting off into the evening light. I tried to steady my shaky hands as I saw a warped figure shift along the glass as it grew larger. Danny open the door and greeted me with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey, we've been waiting for you." He said giving me a quick hug and ushering me in.

I instantly chilled out. I let out a sigh of relief and melted into an almost calm state. I admired the way he smiled at me, his pearly whites beaming against the backdrop of his sharp cheekbones. He was so manly. His shaved, dark hair, and prominent nose gave him a much older look than the rest of us. In his quick hug I caught the whiff of his antiperspirant and maybe his soap.

It was nice. Nicer still was briefly having his arms and chest pressing into mine. He was firm, shapely, his chest broad. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt that was thin enough to be transparent and blue plaid pyjama bottoms. He was dressed for bed already, at 8pm.

"I'd offer to take your stuff, but you didn't bring a bag." He observed, almost as a question. "Are you not sleeping over?" He looked a little upset.

So he did want me to sleep over. I thought to myself.

"Oh. I didn't realize I was invited to..." I trailed off, mumbling.

"No worries, but none of the guys can drive, and the last bus is at 11:00. Maybe if you stay, we can find you a toothbrush and some clothes to sleep in. I'm sure we have extra."

I chilled out some more as he led me into the house. The inside of the house was as opulent as the outside, albeit lest tasteful. It was full of stuff. Lamps, paintings, tables, vases, sculptures, some plants and flowers too. It was a largely open floor, aside from a bathroom and a closed off dining room but because of all the stuff it felt very separate and closed. It was made up of a kitchen and three rooms that most people would call living rooms, though maybe not if they had three of them. Then they would probably call them a salon, solarium, and den or nook. Either way, Danny's wealthy Italian heritage really came across in this home.

He led me downstairs where Josh and Eric were playing XBox on the huge TV. The couch was a giant modular sectional that spanned most of the room. There was ample space and two free corners, but Eric and Josh both gravitated to the centre. There was a sense of at home-ness from both of them, I could tell.

I awkwardly chatted for a while and settled in. We drank, smoked some weed, played some XBox and PlayStation, hung out in the downstairs den, the patio, the kitchen. A lot of what we talked about was sex related, but a lot of it wasn't. A lot of it was just catching up with friends.

We passed a few hours that way and while the house was still so alien to me, I watched how Josh, Danny, and Eric all seemed so at home here. Josh and Eric knew every drawer and cupboard in the kitchen like it was their own. I was increasingly happy to be here, amongst these friends, but I still felt how different I was. When they looked at the photographs on the wall they knew everyone in them, while I hadn't even met Danny's parents.

We were back chilling on the couch downstairs. After a particularly big bong rip, Danny turned away from us and yanked down the back of his pyjamas, showing us his remarkably smooth, muscular, white ass. I must have been salivating as my eyes lingered on those meaty haunches. Josh and Eric hooted and hollered in admiration of their best buddy's shapely derrière.

Danny's right buttcheek jiggled as he gave it a hearty smack, exclaiming, "I'll bet you like this, Moh!"

He was right, I did, but I just sat there biting my lip. It was the first time he had addressed my gayness this directly, in this way, by showing off his sexy body. He wiggled his bare butt a bit more before doing a 180°.

His boxer briefs were still pulled up in the front. His trim pubic bush led into his equally trim trail abdominal hair. I saw the outline of his semi as it bounced up and down in the fabric of his undies. He cupped it with his hands and gently firmed in his grip until I could see it perfectly formed under the tight fabric.

"Or do you prefer this?" He asked, as he squeezed the bulging fabric housing his big flaccid dick.

This was a decisive moment. I felt a rush of energy wash over me. It was enlivening and debilitating. I felt I had to choose my words carefully, but I most definitely could not be timid.

"Well..." I started. "I've seen your ass now, and it's awesome, a really great ass. Ten on ten. And your dick looks okay through the briefs but I technically haven't seen it yet, so I can't really compare it honestly."

A huge grin formed across his face. He bit his lower lip, his pearly white pressing into his rosy lip as he lifted the front of his t-shirt up to his ripped chest and slowly lowered the front of his bower-briefs, maintaining complete eye contact with me the whole time.

With the absolute quickest of glances I looked over at Josh and Eric, who seemed expectant, but not nearly as excited as I was. He held the waistband for a moment, just above his cock. I took the moment to soak in his fit, hairy body--that he obviously grooms very well--while I wondered if he was really gonna show me his cock.

One anticipation filled second after I had the thought, he yanked the waistband way down. His plump, uncut cock jiggled and swayed. The head was completely concealed by the foreskin in its flaccid state, but I immediately noted that he is, indeed, a shower. Perhaps a grower, too. My eyes remained completely fixed on it for every second it was exposed. I thought of gripping onto those fleshy asscheeks and filling my mouth with his cock, right then and there.

And then it was gone. His ass, too, as he brought his waistband all the way up and let his shirt drop down.

"Well?" He asked.

"'Well', what?" I replied.

"Do you like my ass, or do you like my dick more? I believe that was the order of the questions, then you demanded to see my dick, and you know the rest."

His flat matter-of-fact, deadpan delivery was betrayed by his unmistakable smile and once again, my frantic nerves were set at ease by his good nature.

"I wouldn't say I demanded." I protested.

"You demanded," He replied. "Now answer."

"Oh I mean honestly it's hard because you have a, like, a fucking amazing, amazing fucking ass, as I said--I could eat it for days," His eyes perked up as I said this. "But that dick looks pretty fucking meaty, and I'll bet when it's hard it is nice and..."

Rather than attempt to finish the sentence I made a hand and mouth gesture accompanied by a "mmm" noise.

"So, it's really hard to say. I hope it's not a cop-out to say that I love your dick and your ass, and, if given the opportunity, I would worship them from dusk till dawn."

"Okay..." he said, nodding and not betraying any emotion, "It's definitely hard to call that a cop-out answer"

My face tingled, as I looked away, a bit embarrassed by my forwardness.

"His dick is really big when it's hard." Josh said, paving over the awkwardness I was feeling, allowing me to continue.

"Also, I have to ask," I started. "Your ass is really smooth, like really smooth, considering you're a hairy guy and--"

"I've been getting my back and ass waxed professionally ever since I turned eighteen. The front I trim myself" He interjected, anticipating my question before I could even ask it.

"Oh okay," I replied to that remarkably clarifying answer before adding, "I'm pretty much smooth all over."

"Okay..." Danny said, before adding in a lusty voice, "Well let's see that smooth body, then."

"It's only fair, dude." Eric chimed in to Josh's assent.

I could have pointed out that it was only fair for Danny to see my naked body, since I'd seen his dick and ass, but I didn't. Danny had given me an opening, and I had to decide just how far to take it. I didn't think I'd necessarily get another chance like this tonight. And protesting that I need to see Josh and Eric's bits for it to be "fair", wasn't how I needed to advance things.

"Okay. You're right. Fair's fair." I said, standing up and tugging at my shirt. "But you may as well sit down, so you can enjoy the show."

"Oh am I getting a lap dance?" Danny asked as he assumed the middle seat on the couch.

"Sure, why not." I said.

I hadn't exactly planned on giving him a lap dance, but that worked even better.

Josh and Eric sat quietly on one wing of the couch to observe the show, while Danny remained in the middle, arms up, resting the back of his head in his hands. I sort of grooved and worked my way closer to Danny as I removed my shirt, revealing my lean athletic upper body. Danny pawed at my chest, running his hand down my front.

"Very smooth..." He observed, his fingers gently caressing me.

I gently grinded my butt into his thighs as I slipped out of my shorts. I straddled him on the couch, first facing away, then towards. I inched my body closer and closer to his until I was fully grinding my brief-wearing ass into his lap. He ran his hands all over my exposed skin. "So smooth..." he kept saying.

I hooked my waistband and ever so gently began tugging it down and up again. I turned around. With my butt facing him again, I press it firmly against his crotch, grinding in circles, giving him a taste of what it might be like to have me ride his dick. I could feel it firming up. I kept tugging at the waistband of my small briefs, giving him little peeks of my bum while I mashed it into him.

"You're a bit of a tease, aren't you?" He said, lightly slapping my clothed buttcheek.

"You want this?" I said, in my most fake-innocent voice as I tugged the waistband all the down my backside. My skin tingled as I felt the air glide over my exposed ass. It lit up with electricity when I felt his hands settle to cup my bare ass.

"Very, very smooth." He said, gently rubbing me.

In all the excitement of being this exposed and touched, my dick had grown fully hard. It was begging to burst out of my briefs. The waistband was still up in front, but it was barely covered.

"Yeah," I said, spinning around to straddle and face him.

His lips grew into a huge smirk as he looked at my hardon, stretching at my briefs and crying to be released. I started lowering the front of my briefs.

romantis
romantis
82 Followers