Getting Naked For New Buds Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held him at the base of his shaft while I brought my face close. I let him whimper as he felt my hot breath on his wet, mushroomy glans. I dragged my cheek along the underside, gently turning to plant delicate kisses along the ample runway of his shaft. I let the stubble on my chin graze his balls, sending a jolt through him. I let my tongue drop out and dragged it along his sack using it to scoop his nuts into my mouth.

His balls were faintly salty with his manly sweat. The heft of them in my mouth made me drool sloppily. I swished them around with my tongue, and sucked. I grasped his bulging thighs and felt an extra sheen of sweat on him. The smell flooded me; I felt surrounded by him and nothing but him. I looked up to see his godlike body, the look of absolute joy on his face, framed by the deep valley of his pecs, and couldn't help but feel pride. I was proud that I was bringing such pleasure to the face of a god.

I let his balls out of my mouth. A thick strand of slobber formed, bridging my mouth and his ballsack. I finally starting teasing my tongue around the base of his shaft, snaking it around as I worked my way up.

When I got to the head of his dick I paused. I licked it and then I kissed it, driving my tongue into his frenulum making him moan again. He wrapped his hand around the back of my head and turned to his friends.

"Are you guys sure you're okay with watching what comes next?" Danny asked his friends, while holding my head against his erection.

Watching, he said. Not seeing.

Eric mumbled something with Josh's apparent assent. Neither of them left.

With that I licked my lips and slipped them over his mushroom head, swirling my tongue around it. I needed to worship every part of his beautiful dick. But finally, I took it properly into my mouth. My jaw was stretched as I pushed past the halfway point, soon feeling his head press up against my throat. I kept pushing.

"I think our new friend here likes having an audience..." he said, running his fingers down my cheek.

I felt myself partially swallowing his dick. A sweat broke out on my brow as I suppressed the urge to gag. Finally, I could feel the ridge of his cockhead penetrate my throat and I bore down, allowing him to fill my mouth fully. He threw his head back in pleasure.

I pulled back to about halfway up his shaft. I pushed my way down until the trim hairs of his pubes tickled my upper lip, then back up. Any break I took in deep throating him was spent licking him, or kissing him, or giving his dick any manner of worship it deserved.

While my hungry mouth swallowed his meat, my hands felt up his hard body. His trimmed fur pricked my fingers as I combed through it, over his rolling abs. Spit kept spilling out of my mouth as I slurped. A pop rang out every time I brought my lips above the ridge of his cockhead.

"That shit's so loud!" Josh said on one occasion.

I ran my tongue over his balls and along the underside of shaft as he took hold of his cock.

"I wanna cum in your mouth." He said, rising to his feet.

As I got into position, he put his hand on my head and used it to balance as he sort of spun around me and placed me on the couch. He jumped up and was now standing above me on the couch, squatting so his pelvis was at my mouth-level.

He gripped the back of my head and hand-fed me his dick. Once he got it in there, he fucked my mouth, aggressively thrusting and instantly hitting the back of my throat. I grabbed onto his big, clenching ass-cheeks, as he pounded away, pinning my head to the backrest of the couch. He moaned as his chest glistened with sweat. His balls slapped against my chin. His thighs bulged as he maintained this rather difficult squat/thrust position. And finally I felt his dick pulse again, throbbing and thrusting even harder and faster than before.

"I'm gonna cum!" He shouted.

He maintained his jackhammer rhythm for a few more seconds, bashing my chin and nose with his pelvis as he force fed me his giant dick. He erupted. I almost choked as my throat suddenly filled with his thick, salty cum. He slowed his thrusts and edged his cock backwards as he continued to shoot in my mouth.

I lightened the seal over his dick as I hand pumped the last few drops of cum out of him. I looked up at him: his heaving chest, abs, and face were glistening with sweat, his eyes drooped. I curled my tongue and burrowed it in the cleft of his frenulum, working it up his slit. A large white pearl squeezed out onto the tip of my tongue. As I swallowed the last few drops I milked from him, he whipped his still hard dick up and down, hitting my face and tongue.

"Oh fuck!" He smiled and laughed in ecstasy, as he stroked the hair of his new cum-hungry friend.

We both got off the couch. Eric and Josh had been relatively quiet in this time, just gasping and making awe-struck comments. They both sat there with their hands down their pants, sporting obvious hardons.

"Kiss?" I asked, stroking his cheek with my thumb. "Or is that too much?"

Though I had swallowed all the cum in my mouth, I still very noticeably had some on my lips.

He slammed his whole body into me as our lips crashed together. The slippery cum smooshing between us soon became indistinguishable from the spit oozing off of our intertwined tongues.

His hard body was warm against mine, but coated in a cold sweat. His dick, though mostly deflated, rubbed against mine as he generously moved his hips. He grabbed my wrists and pulled them down to his ass. I grabbed onto his smooth (waxed!) muscle butt.

"Try to grab a handful," he mumbled, through his slobbery lips before planting them back on mine.

I grabbed nice fistfuls with both my hands. But as he thrusted, making his muscles contract, his once soft flesh slipped out of my hands, becoming hard and unmoldable. He unflexed for a moment, allowing me another attempt to grab, before he flexed again.

"Gotcha."

He grabbed his shirt from the couch to use as a sweat (and leftover cum) rag. When he turned around I dropped to my knees and planted two quick kisses on his buttcheeks.

This amused Josh. He laughed, causing me to glare at him.

"Dude, it's just that that's something we make each other do when we lose a bet," Josh taunted.

Of all the things I had done to Danny tonight, somehow Josh had felt this deserved special mention.

"Do you ever make one another get naked, possibly for the night, for losing a bet?" I asked.

Josh and Eric kind of looked at each other sheepishly while Danny just laughed. Before anyone else followed up by saying anything, I cut in.

"It's okay. I have enough of an answer." I said.

And with that, I planted more kisses along Danny's right buttcheek until I finally gave it a little bite. Nothing too hard, but I let my teeth sink in, a bit.

He leapt upwards and made a tiny yelp and everyone laughed.

***

As we decided it was time to get ready for bed we showered (and the others changed). Danny had found an unopened toothbrush for me to use. It was sweet. Eric and Josh were going to sleep on a pull out sofa in Danny's (giant, rich-person) bedroom as they had been doing at sleepovers for years. I wondered what this meant for me.

Fresh out of the shower and wearing only a towel (more than I'd been wearing most of the night), I approached Danny in his room where Eric and Josh were already in their PJs on the pullout.

"Where am I sleeping?"

Danny stood up, next to me at the edge of his king-sized bed and put his hands on my hips.

"You can sleep in bed with me," he said, moving his hands up and down my sides.

My face uncontrollably lit up; my heart raced with excitement; I felt the booze and everything flood my head as the room turned red and blurry for a second.

"There's just one problem, though." He said in a serious tone, pressing his face right against mine.

My gut sank as I prepared for the excitement to be torn away from me. It was too good to be true; of course it was...

He paused, and pressed in even closer. He hooked my towel with his thumbs and with a gentle yank, it dropped to the floor. I was--once again--naked and pressed against a clothed Danny.

"I don't have anything for you to sleep in."

To be continued...