Getting Naked with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura instantly loved her son's idea, even though she was surprised enough that she wasn't sure what to say. Despite the hot flow from her excited pussy, she didn't expect to end up suggesting that she and her son actually masturbate together, but since Danny thought of it first it sounded irresistible. Laura opened her legs even wider and started rubbing her moist slit while Danny stared.

"So you want to watch your old mom touch her pussy?" she asked nervously.

"You're not old, Mom. You're hot and sexy, and when I was listening to you cum last night I was dying to see it, too. You must look amazing when you cum," he said, boldly taking his huge cock in hand.

Laura gazed in awe as her son began stroking his hand up and down his enormous rod of man flesh. It was bigger than the dildo she'd been using and would certainly stretch her hole more than she was used to. She shouldn't have been thinking things like that, but her mind went blank with everything except her rapt fascination with the luscious cock in Danny's fist. Her fingers eagerly stroked her sodden cunt lips while she noted the way his eyes were trained on her dripping slit just as intensely as hers were trained on his cock.

Danny moaned and steadily stroked his thick rod. Laura heard the whimpers and sighs of pleasure coming from her mouth, but it was as if they were coming from someone else. She opened her legs as wide as she could make them go and slid a pair of fingers into her snug but heavily lubricated sheath. The beautifully built mother had never masturbated in front of a man before, but now her own son was watching her fuck her own fingers like it was the most amazing thing he'd ever seen. He made her feel beautiful and more desired than any man ever before.

Sure, this was her son, the one cock she could never have, but if the mother's and son's desires were stronger than the rules against them having each other, didn't that make their mutual need that much more powerful? She was trying to think of the right words to tell her baby she was dying to suck his cock when he got up off his lounge chair and stood next to hers. Now his enormous pole was so much closer, with precum covering the head and shaft as he steadily stroked his flesh.

Laura reluctantly pulled her fingers away from her pussy so she could reset the back of her seat higher. "Come put that gorgeous bone in Mommy's mouth, baby," she said, barely believing the sound of her own voice.

With a wide grin, Danny moved over his mother's chaise so he was standing astride it, bringing his painfully swollen cock toward her mouth. Laura parted her lips and let him slip his meat right between them, excited by the instant tanginess of his precum on her tongue. With a deep groan of pleasure, her man-boy started slipping his pole in and out of her mouth. She sucked at his flesh and rolled her tongue to give him as much pleasure as she could. His cock was so big in her mouth, yet so delicious and manly. Her fingers were back in her pussy before he took his second stroke in mouth.

"Oh, Mom," Danny moaned. "This is so much better than the hundreds of times I imagined it."

Laura was shaken by her son's revelation. Had he really imagined fucking his own mother's mouth so many times? How long had he been thinking of her this way? But there would be plenty of time for talking later. The moment at hand was only about the pleasures a mother and son could give each other. Laura suckled hungrily at the sliding piston of meat between her lips. At the same time, she drove her fingers into her pussy with building speed and force.

The voluptuous mom felt the pressure in her pussy building toward an explosive climax as she began moaning around her baby's driving cock. She was bracing herself to let him cum in her mouth. The very thought of her boy's spurting cream coating her tongue brought her even closer to the edge. But Danny suddenly pulled his pulsing rod free from his mother's wet lips, leaving her empty mouth gasping.

"I need your pussy, Mom," he said in a low growl. "It's wrong, but I know you need my cock just as bad."

Laura didn't even pretend to contradict him. This bond of lust between mother and son was deeper than anything she'd ever known. She simply sat up and moved into a new position on her hands and knees on the lounge chair. Because of the chair's awkward height, this offered her dripping cunt to her son as he got behind her with each foot on either side of the chaise. He only needed to bend his knees slightly to bring his throbbing cock in line with her slit. But he first laid his shaft in the crease between his mother's ass cheeks, sliding his hot flesh along the furrow. Laura purred as she savored the motion of Danny's cock against her skin along with the confident groping of his hands while he fondled her ass and hips. The stroke of his hard flesh over her starbud made her dizzy with need.

"Damn, you have a gorgeous ass, Mom," her son groaned.

"Fuck me, baby. Please hurry. I can't wait for that beautiful dick any longer," she moaned.

"I can't believe we're finally doing this." He then angled his fat rod downward and pushed the head between his mother's sodden sex lips.

She responded with a gasp of surprise, but when she felt his pole pushing in deeper she moaned long and low. With his solid, young rod filling her pussy, Danny felt even bigger than he looked. When he grabbed her hips and started sliding his meat in and out of her hole, Laura knew she would never need her pathetic plastic toy ever again. Her son was thrusting powerfully into her badly neglected fuckhole, and from his grunts and groans of pleasure she could tell he was going to come back for his mama's hot pussy over and over again.

Danny's huge pole slammed and stroked her clasping tunnel with hot precision, the belly of his thick shaft rubbing back and forth over her G spot until she started cumming. One climax followed the next as Laura wailed and moaned. She could hardly believe the heights of pleasure her own son was able to take her to.

Laura completely lost herself in the pleasure of that badly needed fuck. She was enthralled by the hard, intense thrusts of her son's cock. Her fourth climax took her so hard her entire body shook until Danny pounded her even harder.

"Oh, fuck, Mom, I'm gonna cum!" he shouted.

"Cum in Mommy's pussy, baby," she begged. "Fill that hot cunt with boy cream! Fuck!"

Always an obedient son, Danny's pulsing cock spurted and squirted until his mother's hole was sloshing with incestuous spunk. He kept driving his cock into his mother's hole until he was drained.

Laura couldn't believe how good a fuck her own son was. It was amazing to realize the best cock she ever had was right there under her own roof.

The well satisfied mother and son got in the pool together and spent a long time kissing and fondling each other, savoring their newly transformed relationship. They even talked about the future and how they wouldn't need anyone but each other from now on. But it wasn't long before Danny's cock was once again hard in his mother's stroking fist. She was dying to have his luscious tool back inside her but he insisted on eating her pussy first.

Laura sat back on the side of the pool with her son's tongue in her wet pussy, letting him squeeze and fondle her big, naked tits while she moaned happily, knowing her special boy-man would never leave her wanting. Everything was so right. She couldn't even remember why she'd ever hesitated taking the ultimate step with her loving son.

With Danny's tongue laving her hot slit, Laura wondered if she would now become one of those women the neighbors whispered about for having mind-blowing sex with her own son. She didn't feel at all ashamed anymore. The thought only made her smile until she started to cum on her loving son's face.

THE END

12