All Comments on 'Getting Naked with Mom'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
dirtysondirtyson4 months ago

should have ended up pregnant!..

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit4 months ago

I wish I had a son !

Anna

Sex4lf57Sex4lf574 months ago

I love mom/son pool stories! So fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

stockingnutstockingnut4 months ago

That was fucking hot!

PantiesLvrPantiesLvr4 months ago

Great story. I really wish it wasn't so quick to the sex and had a longer build up but still really great. Please write more mom/son with a bit more lead in.

NesticNestic4 months ago

Wowwww, what an awesome storyline. More than FIVE stars. I really enjoyed your plot, and wish, just as ‘PantiesLvr’, if there could be a longer build up, it would be FUNtastic. Please write more mom/son-stories. Please continue. Thanks a lot.

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo4 months ago
Good looking endowed people attract, even it mother and son

Very well written with perfect smooth history.

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

Great story, thanks! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So hot when a mother’s few extra pounds end up in her big tits which she can hike up in a sexy sports bra..her son didn’t have a chance which is of course the way it should be, trapped in mommy’s tight cunt and pumping his potent seed deep inside..no need for silly dating with women his age now, that’s all over thanks to mommy’s hot cunt…Great story…more please…

JT

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's a great story, if it doesn't happen to make you horny then you aren't alive 😉.

Falcon404Falcon4044 months ago

One of the best mom/son stories to date! Great build up with a perfect ending!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think the length is perfect! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very well written. The best I have ever read. Thank you.

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie4 months ago

This helped a lot 😉 thank you

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The greatest love between a mother and her son, is fulfilled when they are fucking together.

TorpedoRickTorpedoRick4 months ago

Stunning. What an explosive cum you just gave me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Chapter 2- Danny and his mother Laura continue to fuck that night in her bed, which now becomes their bed. They also fuck in the shower, the kitchen, and every room in the house. Nine months later, Laura gives birth to a baby boy. Over the next eight years, Danny fucks and impregnates his mother Laura four more times and Laura gives birth to two more baby boys and two baby girls.

creativeandfuncreativeandfun3 months ago

LOVED the story! Hope there is a chapter 2 someday. 5 stars!

Durken82Durken822 months ago

Awesome story. We need more.

Hot_MomHot_Mom2 months ago

Wow, shortly into the story I had to call on my son, Joey (my 9in Dildo I named after my son). As I read your story, of course I was Laura and my son was Danny.

I had a couple very explosive orgasm. Please, continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Love your work! Hanging out for your next story please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Really Amazing !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A BG 5 FROM ME, yes mother wanted her sons big hard cock, just as son wanted his hard cock dep in his mothers soaking wet pussy, keep your story going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drove me wild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stonecoldcowboystonecoldcowboyabout 1 month ago

That was Fucken HOT!!!! Lucky Boy!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please put more stories on this site! Yours are the best!

OI8U2OI8U21 day ago

It's always nice when a mother has a son who is handsome, well built, and a big, long cock to fuck her with. It would be hard for me to resist a hot TV mom or movie star mom. If I had one, I'd want to fuck her. Actually, my mom is very attractive, but not movie star quality, Still, she has a very nice body that's hard to resist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...