Getting Out of a Ticket

Story Info
A cop pulls me over and says he won't ticket me...
2.8k words
4.32
63k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe he had done this to me. We had plans for this weekend - he and I renting a condo, getting liquored up, and screwing like rabbits. What kind of man bails on that offer? Oh, right. The kind that thinks I'm "too forward".

I smacked the steering wheel. My rage was boiling over, and there was nothing I could do to release it. I pushed the gas pedal further down. It was dark out, and the road was curvy and wet from rain, but I didn't care. I felt like I had a death wish at that point.

Years of dating had proved futile, and I kept replaying all my previous "relationships" in my head, trying to understand what about me was so unattractive. Am I a bit overweight? Sure, but I have large breasts, a pretty face, and beautiful hair, so most days it feels like it all evens out. Besides, big women find boyfriends and husbands all the time. Ugly women do, too. So what is so fucking wrong with me?

I pressed further down on the gas pedal, whipping past a "55 MPH" sign and swerving to miss the guard rail.

When I was younger, I was all about finding love and marriage, and sex just felt like a great perk. But I found myself confusing friendship with love all too often and becoming a fuck buddy. I'd have feelings, and he never would.

So now I had settled into my role because the desire for sex was becoming stronger and stronger the longer I went without it. I had found a great looking guy online, performed some hard-core flirting, and I thought he was ready to go. I told him some pretty dark fantasies. I wanted him to abuse me, and I thought he was into it. But he grew a conscience at the last minute and cancelled.

I screamed as hard as I could out of sheer frustration. I gripped my steering wheel tightly and watched the needle on the speedometer edge 90.

The flashing lights appeared in my rearview mirror. As if my frustration just couldn't find a fucking peak.

I may have been pissed, but I wasn't stupid. I eased off the gas and began to brake. I found a turn-around spot and parked.

I needed to try and calm down. I couldn't afford this ticket. I'd never gotten one before, and with a new job, I sure as shit couldn't risk getting one now. Maybe the officer would let me off if I was cooperative and behaving more rationally. Especially since I'm showing a little skin, too, I thought. I was wearing the outfit I'd planned to wear with Tom - frilly skirt that cut just above the knee, and a cute blouse with the top buttons undone. I'm quite proud of my D-cup breasts, and I wanted him drooling.

I was taking deep breaths and relaxing my muscles when the officer tapped on my window and shined his flashlight inside.

I lowered the window and let the chill of the night air caress my face. "Good evening, Officer."

"Evening, Miss. In a hurry to get somewhere this late?" I couldn't see his face very well with the flashlight shining into my eyes. There were hardly any street lights the whole way, and this turn-around spot was especially poorly lit.

"No, Sir, just out for a drive." That was the truth. I just couldn't sit in the house any longer feeling shitty about my situation. I hadn't had a destination in mind when I'd gotten in my car, but the act of driving was usually enough to help me feel better.

His flashlight dipped down into my ample cleavage. "Hard to believe a pretty thing like yourself isn't at a party or on a hot date."

I blushed and decided to flirt a little. After all, he had called me "pretty", and that was about all I needed to crack a smile. "Oh, thank you, but no, I don't have any plans. Just...rough day, you know?"

"Well, it's about to get rougher. Step out of the car, Miss." Shit. So I was getting a fucking ticket. Or I guess going to jail? He hadn't asked for my license, just straight to "step out of the car". I guess driving 35 miles over the speed limit has more serious consequences than a warning or a fine.

The officer stepped back, and I reluctantly pushed open my door. I stepped out and felt the full force of the cold seep into my poorly chosen outfit. The officer kept shining his light in my face. I glanced back at his car, and it was definitely a cop car. And he was definitely wearing a uniform. It just bothered me that he was purposefully hiding his face by blinding me when I looked at him.

"Hands on the car, please."

I didn't argue. I just did as I was told. That's what you're supposed to do for the police, right?

He began to pat me down. I couldn't believe how dark it was out here. I'd moved to the country, happy to escape the rush of city life, but I hadn't quite gotten used to the darkness and the quiet that came with the limited population and spread-out areas. A car whizzed by, doing every bit of the speed limit. 55 miles per hour was plenty fast. Why the hell did I have to be so fucking dramatic?

The pat down was still happening. I found it strange that he was patting my bare legs. Wasn't it obvious there were no weapons or drugs? His hands found my inner thighs, then patted my crotch. I let a small whimper slip out. I hadn't been expecting that. I guess someone with illegal items would probably hide them in private areas, but I didn't think a cop of a different gender could touch you there, especially without probable cause.

"So."

I nearly leapt out of my skin at the sound of his voice just then. He had switched to a deeper tone - more commanding.

"We got a couple options here," he informed me. I kept my hands on the car and my back to him since he hadn't given me permission to change from that stance. "Option one. I take you to jail for driving recklessly. It's the fair thing for me to do, but it sucks for you. Option two. I let you off with a stern warning. Which would you prefer?"

I almost couldn't breathe. He was really going to let me go? I could've hopped up on my car and danced. "Officer, I would be so grateful to be let off with just a warning. And I will take it seriously. Believe me, this is not at all like me."

"Well, good, and you should be grateful. At the speed you were going, I could haul you in and make you sleep in a cell. A judge could suspend your license. So it seems like you're getting off pretty good here. Problem is, I don't see how I benefit from your good fortune tonight."

Wait, what? Was he...asking for a bribe? I hated parting with money, but I could've lost my job and my license.

I sighed. "Let me just grab my purse - how much do you want?"

I felt his hands grab my breasts, and he pressed up against my backside. "I think you're misunderstanding me."

The feeling of his erection against my butt cheeks cleared things up. I felt myself beginning to shake. It was one thing to have planned, drunken sex with a hottie I'd picked out and chatted up online. But to be forced into it by a man whose face I hadn't even seen? Out here? It was freezing!

"So are you ready to take my cock, or should I take you to jail tonight?" It hardly sounded like a choice.

"I'll...take your cock, Officer." There was nothing sexy about the way I said it. I knew the words were sexy, but I felt disgusting. I was whoring myself out to a stranger. I was about to fuck my way out of trouble.

"Good girl." Yuck. I couldn't believe he said it like that. This was all so sick. He pulled my right hand off the car and slapped a cold metal cuff on it. My heartbeat picked up.

"Wha- wait, I thought..."

He yanked my other hand off and cuffed it behind me as well.

The officer chuckled. "Don't worry, sweetheart, you'll get my cock. I'm just making sure you don't get any ideas."

The cuffs were cold and tighter than necessary. They really hurt. It wasn't at all what I thought handcuffs would feel like.

He grabbed my arm and led me back toward his car. I felt myself panicking. Was he going to screw me twice? Rape me, then take me to jail, knowing that any evidence would be minimal by the time I was freed from my cell?

He pulled open the back door and shoved me face-down onto the seat. The seat was some kind of hard plastic. I saw a show once where they explained that the back seats were often plastic for ease of cleaning. Cops would get all kinds of bloody people and puking drunks, so the seats needed to be easy to clean. But they were so uncomfortable, and so cold against my cheek.

The officer kicked apart my legs and began to whistle an upbeat melody. My breathing was shaky. I tried to calm myself. I knew that if I didn't relax, this was going to really hurt. I was tight enough as it was, having been without sex for six months. Hard to believe my dry spell would end with being raped.

I was determined not to cry. I kept calming myself, assuring myself that this would be over in a matter of minutes, and I'd be free to go home and take a long shower and crawl into bed. In the morning, I'd just treat it like it was a bad dream, and I'd go on with my life.

I heard him unzip his pants, and all of my calming methods went out the window. My entire body shook with fear and humiliation. I heard him open a condom wrapper, and that made me feel a little better. He was still whistling and taking his time. He wanted me to feel this way. He wanted me to know the power he held over me.

I thought back to my childhood, when I'd been abused. I was afraid to be in the same room with my parents. They were angry people who would beat me for something as small as clearing my throat during a movie. They had power over me then, but I had gained my power back in my adult years. I was free and afraid of no one. And now I was lying face-down, hands cuffed tightly behind my back, legs spread, about to be forcefully penetrated by an authority figure.

He put his hands under my skirt and began massaging my thighs and butt cheeks, muttering "oh yeah, baby". I should have felt flattered that he was so satisfied with my body. My voluptuous breasts weren't even visible for him at this angle, and he was still pleased with me. "Got a good one tonight," he whispered to himself.

I hadn't even considered the idea that he did this regularly. It was one thing when my body was on the line, but to think this creep did this to other women...

I felt a finger slip inside me, and I let out an involuntary gasp.

"Don't worry, baby, I'm one of the gentle ones. I'm just getting you ready. Got to get in there and get the juices flowing." I stifled a sob as another finger went in and he moved them in and out of me. "You're so nice and warm." A third finger. A tear slid down my cheek. "I didn't expect you to be so tight. I love me a tight little pussy."

I was trying to convince myself to get excited about this. I'd planned for sex tonight anyway, so what was the difference? Tom might have just rammed it in. At least the cop was..."one of the gentle ones".

I heard him spit when I couldn't give him enough natural lubricant. So now I'd have cop saliva inside me as well as cop dick. At least the condom would keep him from getting his cop spunk inside me.

He shoved my butt up a little further, and I had to reposition my legs. He pressed the tip of his penis at my entrance, grabbed hold of my thighs, and shoved inside me. The size of him shocked me, and I cried out in pain. It didn't elicit a verbal response from him. He thrust in and out of me, saying things like, "Oh yeah", and "hot damn". Each thrust seemed to warrant a new phrase. My arms ached from the awkward position I was in, and my wrists felt bruised from the cuffs.

He slapped my ass and continued pumping into me. He was going deep, and I could feel his balls slapping against my thighs. They were huge, too. He slowed for a moment, then dug his fingers into my thighs and yanked me against his erection for several quick pumps. My face slid against the shitty plastic seats, and I hoped this was almost over.

He railed me for what felt like an eternity. He stopped at one point, laid on top of me, and reached around to give my breasts a good hard squeeze. I thought maybe that was how he liked to finish, but he stood back up and began fucking me even harder.

It was so difficult to stay in this position. He was slamming into me so fast and hard. My feet were slipping. I fell a little, and he slipped out of me, his dick making contact with my asshole. I was quick to right myself, but he chuckled.

"Oh, I see. You like a little ass-play, don't you?"

I ignored the question and hoped he would just be done with me already.

"Well, that's okay, darlin'. I like ass-play, too."

I gasped as he dragged out what little natural lubrication I had produced. He slid it up to my asshole while he began whistling again. "Won't be needing this now," he muttered, and I heard him snap off the condom, then spit again. "Ooh, Miss, if you thought I liked a nice tight little pussy, you should know I go crazy for a nice tight little asshole!"

He pushed the head of his penis inside my ass on the first try. I heard myself cry out in sudden intense pain. My feet slipped completely, and I tried to regain my balance, but he pinned himself against my ass and slid deeper inside. This time he only needed three good pumps. I heard him groan as he finished with me.

He stayed there, keeping my asshole full with his large member, soaking in his own released ejaculate. He laid on top of me, humming and caressing me beneath my blouse. I felt relief as his member became smaller inside me. We remained that way for a couple minutes. I was too afraid to move or speak. My pussy and asshole ached fiercely. At least it was over. No ticket or jail time. Just a night of fucked up memories.

Finally, he said, "Well, darlin'. Our time is up." He slowly pulled out of me and stood up. "I'll miss this sweet little number," he commented, planting a kiss on my right butt cheek and slapping my left. I heard him zip his pants and grab his key ring. He started to whistle, and I immediately tensed up, fearing he was starting again. Instead, he simply removed the handcuffs from my wrists. I slowly eased myself up, feeling the pain hit me all over. I could barely bend over to pull up my panties. The semen leaking out of me soaked them immediately. I shakily stepped away from the car, and he shut the door.

The officer got in his seat and gave me a good look, this time shining his flashlight away. I couldn't believe it. It was Tom. I recognized his face from his online profile. I just stood there, mouth agape.

He smiled. "Hope it was real enough for you. If you ever want to act out another one of your dark fantasies, you know how to get ahold of me. Or you can just drive recklessly in this area." Tom winked and drove off, leaving me in the dark, sore all over, with tears dried on my face...confused...aroused...fulfilled.