Getting Payback Ch. 04

Story Info
Blasts from the past and cumshots in the present.
8.6k words
4.43
4.3k
9
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 03/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Henshin
Henshin
74 Followers

So we're at a different kind of chapter this week. Angela is only ever mentioned, not seen. Mark has to do stuff to advance the story while she's elsewhere. So this will be an Erotic Couplings. She will be back next time. Less mixed reception to the last one so I'll take that as a good sign. Another month gap between releases. Not going to lie, I was playing Tears in my offtime. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Monday came with rain and thunder. I woke up in bed, and actually didn't mind that Rebecca was gone. However I did find myself missing Angela. She hadn't texted me since she left with Julia yesterday, her rehearsals could go for hours and I'm sure the two of them were having some extra fun. Maybe I could go to her next show? I did my usual routine and even managed to finish my daily tasks early, submitting my portion of the project and even getting the rest of the day to relax while my team got back to me. What was a guy to do?

I looked through my phone and skimmed the contacts. Jennifer and Angela were busy during the day, Rebecca was at work and I didn't want to see her right now. And that was pretty much it. I had really never thought about it, but I really did have no friends outside of my girlfriend. And then there was my mom, she had been silent since she got mad at me on Saturday. I really couldn't believe that she was taking Rebecca's side. Angela was with me the rest of the weekend, so it's not like she knew what was going on there either. I would just have to talk to my mom myself, and just tell her the truth.

***

The high school was just as I remembered it. A bit large for the amount of people in the area but still it was good for the kids and all the clubs they wanted to run. Still I wasn't around to reminisce, just going to quickly talk to my mom. Hopefully I could avoid Rebecca and Dick and just not deal with more of that drama today.

I walked through the front door to see the security desk. I expected to see buff Officer Jenkins but instead I saw the vice principal Ms. Segarra. Meredith Segarra has been in my life since I could form memories. She grew up with my mom in this town, and was there for her after my dad died. My mom was so worried about getting sick that she even named Meredith my legal guardian if anything happened. I had always called her Aunt Meredith growing up, but that all changed once I started going to high school. My mother worked with Meredith there so she decided to put up that wall of professionalism to a kid she had known since he was in diapers.

"Can I help you?" Ms. Segarra was looking at me, fair since I was an adult man attempting to walk into this high school.

"Hey Ms. Segarra, I was wondering if my mom was here. I need to talk to her and it can't wait." I tried to grab one of the visitor's passes but she swatted my hand away.

"Excuse me young man, but I don't know who you are. Lots of the staff here have children, but I think I would recognize a handsome man like yourself. Unless you're looking for Mommy?" Meredith stood up and I could see down her buttoned shirt past her hanging red hair, her ample MILF cleavage was nestled in a lacy blue bra.

"Ms. Segarra, it's me, Mark Matthews. Paula Matthews is my mother, you've been to my house for almost every holiday." I tried to meet her gaze but kept getting drawn to her chest. She noticed and smiled before moving back.

"Mark? I couldn't recognize you without Rebecca Majors crawling all over you. Codependency is not a good trait to bring into your adult life. Your mother is having lunch. And please, call me Meredith." With a wink she handed me a visitor's pass and sent me on my way.

I have to admit that Meredith was my first love. While she always had a family vibe going on, I couldn't help but notice how differently she acted from my mom. She was always so vibrant and free, and each summer we would go to the beach. She wore the sexiest bikinis, and even if she had put on a little weight knew she could get any man she wanted. Of course past furious masturbation, I could never act on those feelings.

I found my mom's office which thankfully did not pass by Rebecca's room. The door was closed with a sign that said "Session in Progress". I knew it would be wrong to eavesdrop, but Angela had found a spot on the wall that was hollow enough to hear through. Pressing my ear, I heard a girl yelling while my mom was asking her to quiet down.

"Ms. Majors totally chewed me out for no reason! I asked Brad for help moving something and she calls me a man stealer! How was I supposed to know Brad had a girlfriend? And why does it even matter?" This girl was pretty upset, and it sounded like Rebecca was having a pretty bad day herself.

"Priya, first I want to say that I'm sorry that Ms. Majors upset you. You did nothing wrong, I assure you." My mom sounded exasperated, which tended to be the case if she'd had multiple sessions already. It was barely past noon, what about today made things so difficult?

"And it's not just me, Counselor Matthews, the other girls on the squad were talking about how Ms. Majors has been grilling them all day." The girl sounded pretty upset and was fiddling in her bag, probably searching for her phone.

"Priya, your squad has also been to see me, so I know what's going on with Ms. Majors. I promise I will talk to her. Please, go be with your friends and try to relax."

A tall caramel skinned girl walked out of my mom's office. She paused to see me sitting there, and gave me a curious look. It was almost like she recognized me from somewhere but just ran along after a halfhearted wave. I headed inside and closed the door as my mom looked up.

"Hey Mom."

My mom's office had been the same as it always was. Lots of motivational posters with some vague attempt to connect with today's youth. Her desk had photos of her family and coworkers. The one in the middle was new though. It was me, Rebecca, and Angela. I was realizing how much my mom saw Rebecca as one of her kids, which made this whole thing more uncomfortable. My mom was poking through her lunch as she looked at me, occasionally glancing at the clock.

"Mom, I need to talk to you about Rebecca." I tried to keep as calm a face as possible, something about being in this office made me nervous.

"I hope that you've come to your senses. She's been a total wreck since Saturday." My mom spoke without looking at me, just trying to eat as quickly as possible.

"No Mom, I need to tell you the truth. Rebecca's been cheating on me, for months. I only found out on Friday, which is why I kicked her out."

My mom paused when I said 'cheating' and was actually listening to me. Her eyes went from sad to confused, then angry, and finally just remorseful.

"No, that can't be. You and Rebecca were talking about getting married. She's supposed to be family."

"I know Mom, but I can't forgive her right now. And even if I do, our relationship is over."

I then proceeded to tell my mom about seeing Rebecca and Dick together, showing her the pictures I had been sent, and the events of Sunday. I did omit Angela being the one who found them, and all the sex I had with her and Jennifer. She didn't ask any questions, but just sat there listening. I guess that was the counselor in her. When I was done she moved over from her desk and gave me a hug.

"I'm sorry sweetheart. Is there anything you want me to do?" She was looking at me, with an apologetic face, which made me feel close to her again.

"Could you not kick out Rebecca, at least until her mom gets back? She seems to be spiraling a bit, and probably shouldn't be alone." She hugged me after saying that, a strange expression of pride.

"My sweet boy. Fine. I might be a bit hard on her though. I need to be alone right now, we can talk later okay?"

With one last hug I was out the door while my mom was clearly holding back tears. For anyone expecting this to be the moment where I suddenly looked at my mom differently, this is not that kind of story. I am willing to fuck a MILF, but not my mother.

Lunch was still for another 40 minutes and what that cheerleader had said was burning in my mind. Rebecca was the new English teacher, telling kids to read the same books she would just copy summaries off the internet. I found the door that had letters you'd hang up at a party spell out "Ms. Majors English". Underneath was a sheet of paper with a quick scribble in Sharpie, "Mrs. Matthews". Without much hope, I gave a hard knock on the door.

"Huh...it's lunchtime, leave me alone!" rang out Rebecca's half awake voice.

"Rebecca, it's me. Please open.."

Before I could finish my sentence I heard the rapid shuffling of feet, then the door opened to reveal Rebecca. I thought yesterday was pretty bad but this was getting out of hand. Her normally flat hair was curled and hung all over her head. Her eyes were red which she tried poorly to hide behind a pair of sunglasses. She found one of my button shirts and wore it with the skirt she was wearing on Friday. Even if this was a shirt from my high school days, it looked absurdly large on her. As if everything was normal Rebecca planted a kiss on my lips, which thankfully I could taste she had brushed her teeth.

"Oh Mark, I needed to see you so much."

"Rebecca, I'm really worried about you. Have you been feeling alright?"

Rebecca stepped back and tried playing with her hair to seem sexy, but her hand got caught in a tangle and she sheepishly stopped.

"What do you mean? The love of my life dumped me, then slept with my worst enemy. Then I was almost assaulted, but the love of my life saved me. I'm totally fine." Rebecca was trying to wrap her arms around me, but I moved away which caused her to frown.

"I feel like you're missing a key detail, but I'm here for you. You're not taking care of yourself. You need to start wearing your regular clothes."

"What's that supposed to mean? That you'd rather be with Jennifer and her huge ass? I look fantastic, and can get any guy I want."

Rebecca inched closer to me, her lips on my neck. She slowly started kissing up until she reached my lips.

"Any guy I want, even you."

Rebecca kissed me and guided my hand to her chest.

"Don't you miss these? I know they're just as nice as Jennifer's."

I couldn't resist giving her tit a squeeze and she gave an exaggerated moan in my ear. Was Rebecca really faking it right now? I pulled away from her which only seemed to excite.

"You want me to do the work? That's fine. We have 30 minutes, just enough time."

Rebecca hopped on one of the desks and ran her hands up and down her legs. I've always loved her strip tease, but her state of mind and dress made it hard to get into. She slowly started to unbutton her shirt, revealing a plain bra that still perfectly hid the tits I had loved so much. She walked closer and raised one leg right next to me, giving the perfect angle to see the panties she was wearing. I recognized it as the pair she was wearing on Friday, that I furiously ripped off when I caught her cheating. I was about to say something when there was a fake cough at the door.

"Ms. Majors! I hope you're not doing anything inappropriate while school is in session."

I turned my head and there was my mom and Meredith who both looked disturbed at what they were seeing. Rebecca quickly gave me some space while buttoning up her shirt.

"No, of course not. I was just happy to see my...boyfriend." Now Rebecca was wrapping herself around my arm, trying to play the part of loving girlfriend.

Meredith rolled her eyes and looked out into the hallway. My mom walked over to Rebecca with an angry expression, then looked over at me.

"Sweetheart, you should go with Meredith. This is a private matter." I looked over at Meredith and it looked like she would leave whether I went or not.

With a somber goodbye, I left Rebecca to see the fury of my mother. She could already tell what my mom was there for and the look of worry was plastered on her face. My mom was adamantly against infidelity, and definitely didn't want her children to experience it.

As Meredith walked me away from the room, I could hear my mom and Rebecca start to cry and felt a huge amount of guilt. I should have told my mom the truth from the beginning, but this whole situation was what I was afraid of.

"So, how are you holding up?" I snapped out of my trance to see myself in front of Ms. Segarra's office." She was looking at me with concern she hadn't shown me in a long time.

"I'm alright, Ms. Segarra. Just want this whole thing with Rebecca to make sense."

"Relationships never do. That's why I don't do them anymore. And again, call me Meredith." Meredith unlocked her office door and ushered me inside. If I was in a better mood I probably would have noticed her locking the door behind me.

"Well Meredith, I just feel really confused lately. It's like I knew who I was last week. Now I'm not that person anymore."

"And who do you want to be?" There was some rustling of clothes behind me.

"I want to be the kind of person that doesn't feel hurt and angry. I want to just move on and give someone else love."

"Maybe you can start with me."

I turned and there was Meredith in only her lacy blue bra and heels. All her other clothes were on the floor but all I could focus on was the busty redhead MILF in front of me. She unhooked her bra from the back without breaking eye contact with me, but I had to look away as it fell to the ground. Her tits were straight out of my dreams, they had some sag but Meredith only got better with age. It was hard to say how big they were but they might have even been bigger than Angela's. She wasn't thin like Rebecca or Angela, and had more around her lower half. But it all hung in the right places and made me want to feel every inch of her. The cute woman in her twenties had become a bonafide goddess in her forties.

"Ms. Segarra! What are you doing!?" I shouted a bit louder than normal, forgetting I'm in school.

Meredith ran up to me and covered my mouth with her hand. Her tits bounced for a bit as I was taking in the smell of her perfume. With how close she was to me, I got a good look at her pussy. It had a bit more flesh than I was used to, like if Jennifer's fat all went to her ass, some of it went to Meredith's pussy. That and she unshaved orange jungle just made me want to dive in.

"Please keep your voice down. If you're not interested I'll stop.You were looking at my ass the whole time you walked over here." Meredith was a bit worried but saw me just looking her up and down and gave a naughty smile before moving her hand.

"I've always wanted this, ever since I knew what sex was." was all I could say.

That was all the confirmation Meredith needed before shoving my face into her tits. My hands struggled to sit still as I felt along her back but her plump ass was the best place to knead around.

"Oh this is so naughty, but that just makes it more exciting. You're a big strong man now, and since you're on the rebound I'm sure there are lots of girls throwing themselves at you. But maybe you can have some fun with a grown woman."

With a forceful push I was now on Meredith's desk. I had to wonder if I was the first person she'd ever fucked on this desk. I wouldn't imagine she'd risk it all for a student, but here she was eyeing her best friend's son.

"Why are you still wearing clothes? I can see your boner begging for air. Show Aunt Meredith that cock won't you?"

The girls I'd been with lately enjoyed being cheeky, but this was different. Meredith was telling me what to do, plain and simple. It felt so normal to do, just doing what she said. And she was right of course, my dick could have ripped through my jeans with a little more force. I unbuttoned them and saw Meredith get more and more excited as I was just left in my boxers. She walked up to me and did the deed herself. My hard cock bopped her in the cheek and she gave it a kiss.

"Oh Mark, your cock grew to be so lovely. I saw how much you've grown over the years. Your muscles, how you treated Rebecca. Your mom would tell me how she would often catch you two, and wondered what it would be like."

Hearing her mention my mom made me a bit nervous, like this was still Aunt Meredith. Even if she wasn't my mom's sister, it would be wrong to fuck her. But looking down at the sexy redhead hungry for my cock, it had to be right.

"I hope you're not like this every time a girl shows a little bit of force. You're going to see that adult women are more in tune with their needs than college girls." Meredith pouted a bit as she held up her tits in front of me.

"Guess I'll be taking charge then. Mark, come here and grab my tits. I'm going to stroke this beautiful cock."

I did as she said and her grip on me was incredible. It wasn't too hard but she stroked with a lot of precision, and anything that made me moan harder she repeated. I held up her big tits in my mouth. It was hard to believe tits this big were natural but I conducted a thorough examination. Without her saying so I popped her hard nipple into my mouth.

"So you know some things. Ooh yeah just like that. I'll be your mommy today." She used her free hand to push me head deeper into her tits.

Meredith in her heels was just about as tall as me, so my hard cock was lined up right against her pussy. I could feel how wet she was, her pussy trying to wrap its folds around my tip. With another push I was now on my back as she climbed over me. Her tits and hair hung over my face and I could feel her lining up my cock against her pussy.

"I hope you don't get hooked on this. You have a whole lot of fucking to do now that you're done with Rebecca."

I felt her pussy walls surround my cock as she lowered herself onto it. Then with one final slam of her hips, my cock was fully inside her. I moved my hips to stay deep inside her whenever she moved hers.

"Oh yes! Angela is such a lucky girl, having this cock be her first." Meredith had a stunned expression as my cock pushed further inside.

My eyes widened at the mention of Angela, while Meredith had a small laugh.

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone. Who else is she going to talk to about the boy she likes? The way she talks about you, I can tell she really loves you. But don't think about her right now, just think about fucking me."

Meredith moved her hips in sync with mine. My cock never slipped out, guess she knew exactly how much to move. Her huge tits bounced all over, and I grabbed them to get a good look at her face. I should have guessed from the moaning, that she looked like a naughty bitch.

I'm sure you're expecting me to have a marathon fuck session with Meredith. But time still passes normally, even during the fuck of your dreams. Meredith looked over at the wall cock, it read 12:45. She sighed and pushed my hips down before adjusting herself with my cock still throbbing inside her. She moved my arms from her voluptuous hips before getting into position.

"Sorry to do this to you, but I'm going to have to milk your cock. I promise we can do this again when there's more time."

I could feel the muscles of her pussy squeeze around me. As if an engine had turned on, Meredith rode my cock faster and harder than any of the girls I'd been with. That and the image of her tits bouncing and hitting her plump stomach was more than I could handle. I tried to hold it in, to last longer, but I could already feel my cock spurting.

"Don't hold back, just let go for Aunt Meredith! Cum in my pussy!"

"I'm cumming Meredith!"

The remains of my load shot up as far in her pussy as it could reach with me already a good way inside. Meredith was cooing as she slowed down her hips, lowering herself on top of me. I helped her slowly put her weight on me, her soft body felt like a pillow to hold and enjoy. We were both sweating like we had been running instead of fucking. Face to face we looked into each other's eyes to take in the reality of what we had done. I moved in for a kiss which she allowed. After a few seconds, she pulled away. The look on her face said she wanted more however.

Henshin
Henshin
74 Followers