Getting Payback Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been slowing down for a few minutes, are you getting close? I know my pussy is pretty great. I'd really like you to cover these tits in your load." Amy was jiggling her tits in her hand, two soft mounds that she was kneading between her fingers.

I pulled out my cock and stroked it as Amy got in position. I felt a bit disappointed letting go of her hair, liking the amount of control she was giving me. But seeing her playing with her tits was even better. She always kept her nipples between two of her fingers, and I saw how hard they were as she rubbed them. Amy stuck out her tongue at me, and I saw her saliva drip down onto her tits. I imagined it was my cum dripping there and that was all she wrote.

"Oh FUCK, you're really shooting it all over me!" Amy was doing her best to catch my cum with her tits, but some of it did get on her face.

I was worried she might kill me if any got in her hair but I did manage to keep some kind of aim on her tits. Amy was already pretty pale, so the white mess of cum on her almost disappeared especially once she started rubbing it all over. She did her best to pool all the cum on her face onto her lips before licking it clean. With a loud gulp she opened her mouth to show it was all gone. My cock was back to full strength right away as Amy smiled.

***

After another shorter fuck, we were now both getting dressed trying to clean up. Amy swallowed my load for a second time after another face fuck. Once I was sure her neck and face were clean I gave her a quick kiss. I'm sure her lipstick was smeared on my face too but Amy was a damn fine kisser.

"I don't know if the wait made it better, or how it just felt meant to be." Amy was holding me close to her as she gave me a few more kisses on the cheek.

In any other situation, this would be the part where I would ask Amy on a date. Maybe even try to get that relationship we missed out on before. But as I looked at a monitor I couldn't help but think about what I saw.

"Yeah, it was pretty great. Have you ever fucked like that in here?"

"Well, I can't say Richard fucks me that..good.." Amy realized what she said as my suspicions were confirmed.

"So he wasn't just cheating on Jennifer with Rebecca, but with you too?" I gave her an angry look which made her back off a bit.

"You act like Jennifer's so innocent. He said she barely waited a minute before hopping on your cock."

"Jennifer can be sneaky, but she's a good person. Did you know about Rebecca?"

"What?" Amy had a shocked look on her face.

"Did you know that Dick was fucking Rebecca?"

"I never saw them together here. Richard only fucks me at the end of our shifts. I didn't know he was seeing anyone besides Jennifer. I know that doesn't make me any better, since I'm still the other woman. But I don't love him, I won't fuck him anymore if you don't want me to." Amy was trying to hold my hand, pleading with her eyes.

"Amy, you don't have to do anything for me. We're not together." That last bit only made her shock worse.

I headed out the door with my things and looked at Amy one more time. She was putting on a tough face, like that this whole thing wasn't bothering her. Her tone though was soft, like when we were friends and she was talking to me after practice.

"You'll call me right?"

I did want to see her again, and maybe see if we could be friends, or even something more. Then my thoughts were racing to Jennifer, that she had the right to know about this. And then they went to Angela. I hadn't heard from her today, and I was already starting to miss her. Once it pondered on Rebecca, and that I was becoming concerned for her.

"I'll see you again Amy, I promise."

I walked past the girl at the front desk whose face was now flushed. She was wiping her hands and I imagined her getting off to me and Amy moaning and touching each other. She gave me a weak smile as I headed to the door. I called Jennifer, which already signified that it was important in this day and age.

"Mark? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah Jen, everything is fine. I was just wondering if I could come over to talk." Jennifer giggled at my proposition, surely expecting this to be just a booty call.

"Yeah, I'll send you my address. I'll be waiting, dressed and ready to talk." With a loud 'MUAH' she hung up the phone and sent me her location.

No reason I couldn't talk to her AND fuck her, right?