Getting Payback Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lunch is almost over, we should get dressed." After a quick kiss, she finally stood up. My half hard cock slipped out of her pussy, and I enjoyed seeing my cum drip out of her.

Meredith put her clothes back on while I needed a moment to catch my breath. Clearly the skill gap between us was great, but I wanted to do my best to catch up. You could barely tell Meredith just had sex from the way she put herself back together. The smell of our fluids was still here though. Once we were both dressed, Meredith opened the window before we had an actual talk.

"Mark, as much as I loved today, you shouldn't come back to the school. At least not for a while. Rebecca is very emotional and I might ask her to take a leave of absence for a bit. Since the school year is almost over, it shouldn't impact things too much."

"So you already know who Rebecca's been seeing then." I looked away embarrassed, with another person knowing so much about this situation.

"Your mother told me. But...just between us...is there anything you want me to do? Make his life inconvenient in any way?"

"I mean there's not really much you can do. I have heard that he likes to do...extracurriculars behind the gym."

"Sweetie, your cum is dripping out of me. No need to sugarcoat. If he's having sex on school grounds he can get fired. Not everyone is as discreet as me." Meredith stood up to walk me to her door.

"I'll be seeing you very soon, don't worry." With one last kiss, Meredith sent me on my way.

***

It was now 1 PM as I enjoyed lunch at the local diner. I had stopped coming here after Rebecca called it cheap and boring for a date. Still the nostalgic feeling and the food just made the world disappear.

The waitress smiled at me each time she refilled my coffee, and I swore there was something familiar about her. I wasn't a stranger to waitresses or baristas flirting with me, but since I was single now I actually paid attention to the girl. She was what you'd expect a goth girl to look like at her job. Piercings all over her ear, a stud in her nose, black lips which matched how dark her hair was. Her hair was pretty long in a cute braid that went at least halfway down her back, and the dark continued all the way down, like someone had dunked her head in ink. Her name tag read "Amy" and my synapses were firing.

***

Allow me to set the scene in sophomore year. We just had another grueling practice under the previous captain. Maybe he saw something in me that I didn't, but he asked me to stay 30 minutes later than everyone else to keep practicing free throws. I was laying back on the bleachers and looked down to see a girl peeking out at the captain. Even back then her hair was jet black, but she was wearing a band t-shirt over a long sleeved striped shirt, and a black dress that almost covered dark combat boots.

She was completely enamored by him so I went up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder. I don't think my hearing was ever the same after that shriek. The captain came over and saw the girl and could only sigh with exasperation.

"Mark, this is Amy. Amy, meet Mark. Amy seems to like watching me play from behind the bleachers, even though anyone can come to see practice." He said the last bit with every hint of annoyance he could throw at her.

"Well why would I want to watch..others.." Amy looked right at me, "When I can see someone very special?" This time she looked at the captain with hopeful eyes.

"Mark is very special, in fact when I'm gone, I want him to take over as team captain." He extended his hand out to me, which I happily took.

This made Amy look me up and down, even feeling my arms which had become more muscular. She shrugged it off but didn't want to disagree with her crush.

"Now Mark, I think I've tortured you enough for today. Practice is over. Please show our guest to the door." The captain turned around and started packing up supplies, leaving me with Amy.

Amy rolled her eyes, clearly she got the hint. I followed her out and we were alone in the hallway. I kept pace with her and she was shooting me a weird look.

"You don't have to walk with me you know." She said trying to move faster in her boots.

"Maybe I just like the company of a beautiful girl." I said with a hint of sarcasm, but of course I thought she was good looking. The compliment seemed to throw her for a loop and I swear I saw her pale face almost turn red.

"Funny, are you sure your mother would approve?" Amy scoffed, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"What about my mom?"

"I know you're the guidance counselor's son. Your picture is on her desk, and we're very much acquainted."

I didn't figure Amy was a problem kid, though I'm guessing the captain had complained about her enough time to warrant this. Honestly I couldn't tell what he was complaining about. I was new on the team, but I saw how the girls surrounded the senior players. Sounded like my idea of heaven. Who cared if Amy didn't look like a cheerleader or sporty girl?

"Well since you two are so acquainted, I don't suppose it would hurt to ask her for a ride home? She's waiting for me in her office."

Amy looked out the window to see dark clouds and heard the cracking of thunder.

"Well...just this once."

The look on my mom's face when I brought Amy to her office wasn't a happy one, more of confusion. Still with my insistence she agreed to bring Amy home since she lived in our part of town. The drive was pretty quiet until we pulled up to Amy's house. She thanked my mom for the ride and kissed my cheek before saying goodbye. My mom kept saying Amy was a bad influence and obsessive, but I was too awestruck to care.

I started spending a lot of time with Amy since that day, much to my mother's disappointment. She finally sat on the bleachers during practice and would dote on me constantly. The captain joked about Amy no longer speaking to him since meeting me.

"She's your problem now." He said in a mocking tone, which I couldn't say I appreciated. I was developing feelings for Amy, and saw her as just quirky and sweet.

Amy even started hanging out at my place, but my mom insisted we stay downstairs. Amy had good interactions with Angela, and I'm remembering that's when Angela developed her taste in music. It all came to head around the end of the school year. After another brutal practice, Amy walked me home with my mom having a date night with Tom. She saw that I kept flinching and said she would take care of me. In a terrible cliche, we were now in the bathroom and she asked me to lift my shirt to look. When it happened a switch must have gone off in our brains, because then I had my first kiss.

"AAAAAHHHHH!"

We snapped out of our kiss to see Angela staring at us. Amy was long gone by the time my parents returned, but it was too late. I was grounded for the rest of the school year, and my mom must have forbid Amy from speaking to me again. I wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend, but she would always run off when I even approached her. I only really saw her at my games, but that all stopped when I started dating Rebecca.

***

Now here she was all these years later right in front of me. She was smiling at me again with something in a to go box. I hadn't asked for one but if she was reaching out then I wanted to respond.

"Hey Amy, it's really been a while." When I spoke her name, her face lit up with relief.

"It really has been. I was worried you weren't going to recognize me without my usual black attire."

"I'll admit it took a while to connect the dots. What have you been up to? We haven't really talked since..."

"Since your mom forced us to stop being friends?" She tried to not look angry as she said that.

We stared in a bit of uncomfortable silence before Amy sat down next to me. She was out of her diner uniform but had a T-shirt with a gym logo and really tight yoga pants.

"I want to talk to you more, but I have to be at my second job. Unless you still like the company of a beautiful girl?" She extended her hand to me and I happily took it.

The walk to the gym was like it was seven years ago. The rain stopped and it revealed a beautiful sun that just disappeared in Amy's hair. We didn't talk much about what we'd been up to, just about our similar interests. It was just like it used to be and I was pretty happy seeing her smile.

"You haven't seen a horror film in how long?"

"Since junior year. Rebecca doesn't care for them so I only got to see them when I was alone. Which was almost never."

"Well now you can see whatever you want, with whoever you want." She gave me a wink as we finally reached the gym.

We stared at each other for a bit, not really wanting it to end here. I mean how could I want it to? There was a rough tap on the glass door and there was Dick. I forgot Angela said he worked here. There was a cut on his lip and a bruise near his eye which made me smile.

He pointed at Amy to come inside and tried to shoo me away. In a surprising movie, the 5' 6" Amy flipped him off and wrapped her arms around me.

"Don't mind him, I'm a manager here so he can't tell me anything. Why don't you come in with me?"

"You really want that?"

"I haven't been with you for seven years. Richard Jacobs isn't going to ruin that."

I smiled and held the door open for Amy. Dick was watching us but I couldn't be bothered to care. Other employees said hello and the girl at the front desk gave Amy a knowing eyebrow raise. Amy told the girl she would be busy for a bit and didn't want to be disturbed, and she gave a salute in return. I walked into the manager's office and this time I heard the door click.

"Amy, I really want to say.."

*SMACK*

Amy's small hand made contact with my face. Her eyes were filled with anger and her mouth was struggling to stay still. Tears were running down her cheeks.

"It's been SEVEN YEARS since I last heard from you. You never even tried to keep me in your life. I begged your mom to let me still come over, and give our relationship a chance. She said that there was no relationship and you were better off without me."

"Amy, how could you think I was better off? I tried so hard to talk to you after what happened but you didn't even give me a chance. Spending time with you was all I ever looked forward to. You even stopped answering my texts and blocked me on everything."

*SMACK*

Amy's other hand hit me, but the truth of our situation hurt more than that.

"You were the only friend I had, and you abandoned me because your mommy said so." At this point she was sobbing and hitting my chest with her hands. I held her arms in place as I tried to explain myself.

"Amy, I wanted to be with you so much. But you even stopped coming to practice and you never let me come over to your place so I didn't want to risk it. I missed you so much that it hurt to move on." I held Amy close as she struggled in my arms before giving up and leaning against me.

"I'm sure it was hard for you. Rebecca Majors just hops into your lap one day and it's like 'Amy Lynn? Who's that?'. You stopped trying to talk to me after that. I would say it's because Rebecca is a controlling manipulative bitch, which she is, but it was because you didn't care. You really almost didn't remember me."

That was all also true. Once Rebecca and I started dating, I stopped trying to talk to Amy. I could defend myself and say that it was out of respect for Rebecca, but that wouldn't be the truth. Amy had become a distant memory by the time I was off in college. She had to put herself right in my face in order to remember someone I had cared about before.

"I thought I moved on. I dated other guys, was happy. When I heard that you and Rebecca were back in town, I didn't even flinch. That you two had broken up? Didn't care. But seeing you again just brought everything back. I've missed you so much."

With that she jumped into my arms and gave me a deep and wet kiss. I could taste her tears pouring in through her lips but I didn't care. I missed her too. I held her by her ass as she wrapped her legs around me. It was actually pretty firm and fit perfectly in my hands, but I didn't want to move too fast and ruin this.

I found a chair in the office and placed Amy down. She looked a bit disappointed at first but got excited as I threw my clothes off. My cock was aching to fuck again, but I wanted to savor Amy after all this time. I held my cock as Amy watched me move closer to her.

"That's a nice cock. To think that could have been all mine." Amy spoke as she rubbed her tits and moved one hand to her pussy.

"It's going to be yours right now." I was now inches away from her, stroking my cock slowly so she could get a better look.

Maybe it was the nostalgia, or how I knew she wanted me, but I felt that I could do anything to Amy at that moment. Still I wanted her to jump for it. As my stroking got faster, so did her hand over her pussy. She even started slipping the hand underneath in her pants as I started to drip precum.

"You have me so wet right now. Let's see if Rebecca taught you how to use that cock."

She got down from the chair and was on her knees right in front of my tip. With her fingers she opened her mouth as wide as she could to accommodate my shaft. Without another word I moved myself to enter her mouth slowly. Amy's tongue flicked back and forth, like she was trying to make out with my cock. I reached as far as I could before hearing a slight gagging.

"I'm going to fuck your little mouth. Okay, Amy?"

As if to say yes, Amy moved her mouth further around my cock. I grabbed the back of her head and thrust back and forth. There was some gagging and spitting but Amy looked up at me with happiness. She was getting her saliva all over my cock and some of it was spilling out onto her shirt. After a couple globs spilled, she pulled herself off my cock to look down. Her black lipstick left a shape of Amy on me, but the saliva was smearing it all over.

"Well I can't let my shirt get ruined. So how about.." She gave me a wink before pulling her shirt off over her head. She was wearing a sports bra that did a pretty good job concealing her tits.

"I don't think you've ever seen these. I used to wear a lot of shirts and baggy clothes. Bet you didn't even know I've been a D this whole time."

As if they were suddenly inflated, her tits just popped out from underneath her sports bra, which was thrown haphazardly on the ground. Amy was the spitting image of a big titty goth girlfriend. She untied her hair and let it fall down to right above her ass. I'd wager Angela's were still a bit bigger but seeing them out made my cock throb even more.

Her pussy and ass were still hiding underneath her pants. But I could see how wet she was getting from the stains starting to form. Amy wasn't wearing any panties, like I could just rip from her crotch and see everything. The thought of that made me go wild and I picked up Amy and put her over the desk. I gripped her from both sides and started to pull before Amy started shaking her ass.

"Mark! Calm down. Just take it off normally. I have to work until 7 after this. But I'm excited too. Next time I'll wear something you can rip off." The promise of a next time did work and I slowly pulled her pants down instead.

Amy was getting soaked and I could smell her pussy juices as soon as I pulled down her pants. I barely got them halfway down before I dove my face in there. Her ass was small and firm but perfectly cushioned my head. I gave my best shot to clean up her pussy juices but she was either getting even wetter or my saliva was just replacing it.

"Was it everything you ever dreamed it would be?" I heard Amy giggle as my tongue explored her body. All I could give was an enthusiastic but muffled response.

Amy moved away and sat on the desk. She played with her pussy and licked up her juices while smiling at me. She licked her finger clean and beckoned me over.

"I've waited years for your cock, show me it was worth it." She spread her pussy lips for me.

How could I say no to that? I jammed myself in with one thrust, and it fit like a glove. Her slippery juices made it easier to get as far in as possible. Amy yelped the first time, and was now trying to keep her mouth shut as I fucked her. She pulled me in closer, her lips right against my ear as she said all her feelings.

"I've dreamt about this for so long. I would touch myself every night waiting for you to take me."

I did my best to join in, but I don't think I was as passionate as Amy.

"Oh Amy, you're just as good as I hoped you would be. I always wanted your goth girl pussy."

I swear Amy could have rivaled a python with how she wrapped herself around me.

"Don't let this pussy go then. Tell me I'm better than Rebecca, than Jennifer."

I gave her a curious look, how did she know about Jennifer. She seemed to gather that from my face and smiled.

"I heard about it from a friend, the rumor mill here really does spin when people hook up." Amy's eyes started to glance over at the monitors on the nearby wall.

There were security cameras in the gym, which I guess Amy would check during her shift. I saw a lot of familiar faces in the gym, including Dick. He was talking to a girl who seemed to be throwing herself at him, based on her body language. She gripped his arm and they walked off into the further area of the gym. Amy looked back at me, acting like her expression didn't change.

"Just focus on me okay? Don't you love my pussy? Or my big tits?" She kissed me again and tried to get me to only look at her.

It just really felt like no matter who I talked to, Dick was always there. Except for Angela. But that was an issue for later, right now I wanted Amy to myself. And here she was, giving herself to me. I guess I understood what she was saying, that when it all just reappears in your life, you can't stop thinking about it. That was me with Amy right now. All I wanted was her, to hold her, to fuck her.

"I love all of it. Your tits are perfect, your ass is perfect, this pussy is perfect." I fucked her as hard as I could with the space she gave me.

The desk we were on was shaking and squeaking against the floor. I'm sure the girl at the front desk could hear us, but we were so lost in the moment. I gripped Amy's hair and she bit my lip in response. It was a bit harder than a normal bite but that only made me pull down on her hair. I was worried I had hurt her but it only seemed to make her want more.

"Are you afraid of hurting me? You already broke my heart, what's a little pain?" Amy then used my hand to pull her hair harder.

She shifted off my cock and assumed a doggy position over the desk. I already missed her big tits, but her ass wasn't so bad either. She grabbed a handful of her hair and let me hold it.

"Take me from behind, take control of me. Won't you Mark?" With that Amy put her ass up as high as she could. She was done talking and I wanted to keep fucking her.

Slipping my cock back into her, Amy let out a soft moan and pushed back against me. I grabbed her ass so she would sit still but she still pushed back how she wanted. I got a bit annoyed and pulled on the hair in my hand, and she stopped. Realizing what I did, I expected her to tell me to get off. Instead she looked back at me and licked her lips. So I pulled her hair again and like a rein, I pulled her face as close to mine as possible.

"I want to make you mine Amy, I should have done this a long time ago."

I raised my hand and smacked her firm ass. There was a loud sound and I was sure that someone must have heard it. Luckily I covered Amy's mouth with my other hand that she was now moaning into. I kept smacking her ass, this time a little softer but she was still moaning as I hit her now sore cheeks. Once her pale skin had turned red I stopped, a print of my hand made a mark on her ass. My dick felt like it was about to burst, but wasn't sure what Amy wanted me to do.