Getting Pegged by Mistress

Story Info
Mistress gives slave promised release in an unexpected way
1.3k words
3.84
18.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader, This is my first time writing here, or writing anything for that matter.

Please be critical of my work, and let me know what you liked/disliked.

PS: "Epic" is supposed to be the name of the guy from whose perspective the story is written.

PPS: I realize there might be a few errors, especially with tense, I'm not really good at that stuff, but I'm trying to improve.

------------------------------ START ----------------------------------

I'm on my knees in a dark room, naked except for that awfully tight cage between my legs. Not being allowed release for a month isn't helping with the situation either. But it's ok, as mistress promised today is the day i finally get my release. I can hear the click of her high heels as she walks towards the room, she enters and stands in front of me. I'm not allowed to look at her face unless I'm told, and you can be sure I'll be trying my hardest not to break any rules today, after all, today is release day.

"Well slut, are you ready? Big day today."

"Yes mistress," I reply excitedly.

"Show me what I taught you then."

I obey, greeting her the way she taught me, getting down on all fours and licking her heels.

If I did it well, she would allow me to remove them, and lick her feet, mistress was generous like that. I could tell she kept this pair of heels exclusively for me, as I could still taste the fresh unused leather, that earthy taste with a tinge of acidity, along with the slight smoky flavor from the grease she used to polish it.

"On your back now, slave."

"Yes mistress," I oblige, my face betraying my disappointment at my time worshiping her feet being cut short.

I knew what was about to come, it's what I dreaded the most, but it was mistress's favorite, and I would do anything to keep her happy.

The first kick landed, it was always the most difficult one, even if it wasn't the most painful.

Mistress made sure to choose a cage that left the balls exposed, she could also be cruel that way.

The second kick landed, with the third in quick succession. Tears started to form at the corners of my eyes. Mistress could see them, as she began massaging my sack with the tip of her heels. Slowly increasing the pressure until my tears started flowing.

"Look at me," she commanded, and as I did, I could see that beautiful smile, the pleasure she got from my pain, if I didn't know better, I would have called her an evil psychopath, but I knew how much mistress cared about me. It was only fair I did the same.

"Well", she said while releasing the pressure from my groin, "it's finally time for your release."

My cock throbbed at the anticipation of being free for the first time in a month.

She turns the lights on to reveal a table in the center of the room. The table that has been the center of all of our sexual adventures.

She points towards it and I immediately go and lie down on it, awaiting my release.

I heard her rummaging through the drawers, presumably finding the key to my cage. Just then, a thought pops into my mind, what if the key is lost? And I'm never unlocked? I quickly dismiss the thought as she starts walking towards me.

She bends down and gives a gentle kiss on my cage, taking me by surprise. This is unusually affectionate for mistress. She then pulls out a massive strap-on from behind her, almost as long as my forearm, but quite thin.

"Epic, say hello to Sally, she's excited to meet you, and oh, so eager to make you cum."

"I don't understand mistress, you said you would release my cage."

"I said no such thing, only that you would have your release. Now are you going to behave before I change my mind?"

"Hi Sally," I say with a defeated look on my face.

She brings the tip of the strap-on up-to my face, "Come on, give her a kiss."

Reluctantly I oblige. A kiss on the tip led to a thorough throat fucking, leaving me gagging and coughing with a sore throat.

She reaches a finger down to my anus, and starts applying lube as she adjusts her strap-on.

There is no way that she's going to bottom out, given the size of that thing, but if anything, mistress is persistent. I have never had an orgasm from getting pegged before, but considering being denied for a month now, It might just happen.

"Do I need to tie you up?" She asks while pressing the tip against my sphincter.

"No mistress."

"Good boy, now relax, and let me do the rest."

It was easier said than done though. Being dropped with the news that I wasn't going to be unlocked didn't put me in the best of moods. As she pushed the tip though, I did my best to relax, knowing all too well it was best not to test mistress's patience too much.

Sure enough, the tip popped in without too much difficulty, being on the thinner side. What it lacked in girth though, it more than made up in length, as after only a few strokes it hit the sigmoid bend, and then on the next stroke, the strap-on bent and moved deeper inside.

This took me by surprise and caused me to instantly tense up. Feeling the sudden resistance, mistress stops thrusting and bends over to whisper "It's ok epic, just relax, we just need to get past the bend, and then the real fun begins." She leans in and gives me a kiss, the first ever while we were inside the "playroom" as she called it. Her sweet taste mixed with the sudden affection is intoxicating and helps me calm down.

My little guy on the other hand is frustrated as ever. The constant throbbing is getting painful. Mistress starts thrusting once again, and I'm prepared for the bend this time. With each thrust it moves deeper, and then finally past the bend, into unexplored territory for me.

It's an unsettling feeling, almost like someone put your insides into a mixing bowl, and is using a spoon to poke holes into really firm dough. With time, and some more lube though, we fall into a rhythm, and go even deeper.

It even starts to feel good, more so near the entrance than my insides, and i begin to question the necessity of such a long strap-on. That is when i see it, a tiny bulge in my stomach every time mistress thrusts it in. The look of glee in her face is unmistakable as she goes slightly deeper still with every thrust.

I can't help but start moaning at the sight of my bulging stomach and heightened sensation of my rectum. Pre-cum oozes from my cage as mistress finally bottoms out on Sally, and holds it there, both of us admiring the bulge in my stomach.

She reaches a hand out and starts massaging the bulge, before starting to thrust again. Each thrust making a bulge, and each bulge meeting her awaiting palm, each bulge causing mistress to laugh with glee, and each thrust driving me crazy with sensation.

Mistress doesn't even realize when I finally cum, she is lost in her own world, where only she and the bulge exist. The knowledge that she put a strap-on through one end of my, and could feel it on the other side filled her with unexpected joy. I hadn't seen her this happy in a long time. So I just lay there, letting her use me for her pleasure, admiring her most beautiful face, the sweat dripping down her body, her chest moving up and down with her rhythmic breathing. And as time stood still for a moment, I was left wondering which felt better, the release I just had after a month, or making someone so happy, that they lose track of everything else.

--------- The End ---------