Getting Ready for Bed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By letting me come inside her, she was permitting herself the feeling of being accepted. It would tell her that not only did I truly want her, but was comfortable enough to let myself go with her. It meant something to her, and still means something to this day. Whenever I come inside her, it’s a feeling of acceptance, lust, love, sexual release, and wanting to belong to someone - all wrapped up into one thing.

We are like any other couple, of course. We have our “moments,” so to speak. But each day is still as natural being with her as it is breathing. She still has her mysteries, as I’ve indicated in this story, and some day she’ll feel that it’s time to reveal them.

But for now, when you have a futanari wife with a legendary sex drive and a wild imagination, you can afford to take your time. There is always something new.