Getting Rich Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This could only go on so long, of course. Beds are not built for standing on, and after her first orgasm, Mel's knees began to buckle. I caught her and held her up, or she'd have fallen on Ben, so I eased her down to the bed parallel to Ben with her head close to the edge, laid down next to her and while kissing her deeply, slipped my cock into her tight, wet pussy. We started rocking, our faces only a foot ot so from Bill's and I could easily see just how into the whole thing he was getting.

"I'll bet you never expected this, did you?"

"I never thought I'd like it!" he said.

"That's how I felt the first... well, the second time I did it. The first time wasn't anything like this."

"Does it get any better than this?" He said it with the sound of wonder in his voice, and then plunged back down on Ben's cock, taking almost all of it before he had to come up for air.

"Oh yeah!" Said Ben, and matched the rocking of his hips to Bill's bobbing, gradually easing more and more of his cock into the newbie's mouth.

Bill got more and more into it as well, but had his limits -- he could only get about 6 or 7 inches in before his gag reflex kicked in, and his eyes watered with lust and tears, but he gave it his level best. Mel and I picked up on his interest and passion and bumped up our game to where the whole bed was rocking, and the sounds effects would have been fitting for a porn flick, until Ben groaned.

"I'm cumming" he moaned, and Bill backed off from his action. I don't think he was ready to take it quite that far his first time, and I could sympathize with that. But it was not our first time, and with a slight roll and bump, Mel and I got our mouths there in time to catch the first spurt. It went between us, and shot into the air, but we alternated spurts between us until he wound down and his cock flopped over, softening rapidly.

"You have cum all over your face" said Bill, but I just kissed Mel as deeply as I could, and we shared the load in our mouths between us until there was none left.

"Care to lick it off?" asked Mel, and he looked uncertain.

"It is his first time" I reminded her, and she shrugged (which feels amazing when your cock is still in her and her boobs up against your chest).

"His loss. But maybe he is ready for his reward."

I grinned and kissed her again and then pulled out of her pussy, the cool air of the room almost shocking, and she took he hand in hers and rolled over to her back while pulling him onto the bed. Amazed and grinning, he scooted closer, but I stopped him halfway there.

"That looks kind of dry" I said, looking at his cock (which was actually dripping pre-cum, but I am not too proud to take advantage of a good thing). "It needs to be lubed up first."

She laughed at how obvious I was being, but while I moved over and starting sucking the pre-cum from him (and tickling the head with my tongue and using a few other techniques I enjoy) she got into a better position where all of us could watch and participate.

After too short a time she pushed me back, kissed Bill gently, took his cock in her hand and guided it to the entrance to her pussy. He eased in gently at first but quickly increased until he was going at a good rate. I just leaned on an elbow and watched, not wanting to interfere, until I felt Ben's mouth close over my diamond-hard cock.

Now Ben is not as eager a cocksucker as I am, but he is getting there. He has learned a lot from me and Mel, and really gets into it now. He doesn't consider himself gay any more than I do. We're all discussing the definition of 'pansexual', but not usually when we have our mouths full. In any case, he took me to the root and began doing his best impersonation of a vacuum cleaner, and I didn't argue.

Maybe it's because I'm older, maybe it's because I have better practice, but Bill came first.

"I'm cumming!" he squealed and Mel pushed him back.

"Not in me!"

He pulled out, grabbed his cock at the base and looked at us with confusion in his eyes.

"In my mouth!" she and I both said at the same time.

Holding the base of his cock as tightly as he could, he rose to his knees while Mel and I pivoted to face him. Faces together we plunged down to his cock just as he released it and cut loose. Both of us laughed as the first spurt (a pretty large one, at that) sprayed across both of our faces, and then we both backed of to let the other take the next. After wasting that much, I just moved in and gobbled the next few, and she let me. Then we kissed and licked what remained from each other's faces, Bill rearing back in amazement.

"You like it that much?"

"Try it yourself, and you'll see. Probably. But you do have an opportunity to find out!" I said.

"What?"

"At the rate Ben is going, you don't have long to find out" I said, my voice straining, and Bill looked down to where Ben was still gently sucking on my cock just firmly enough to keep me on the edge.

"Ummm..."

I motioned him forward and took his now semi-limp cock into my mouth, tasting the cum around the edges and hovering out the rest, and feeling it respond pushed me over the edge and I came, hard, in Ben's mouth.

Ben sucked like a devil until I was done, and then pulled Mel down to him and they kissed, eagerly sharing the load between them.

"He cums like Peter North" he said to Bill when they were done. "Some day you'll find out. In the mean time, we have a plane to catch"

"What?"

"Mel and I are on vacation, right? Didn't we mention that? We only stopped by for a quickie -- we never expected this!" He grinned at Bill and clapped him on the shoulder. "You did good for a newbie. But now we gotta run."

He and Mel rolled off of the bed and started gathering their clothes and putting them on.

"We'll call you when we get back" said Mel. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

I got up and started stripping the soiled linens from the bed, and after a while Bill started to help, but I waved him off.

"Get dressed and get back to work -- I'll be there in a few and then we can discuss this."

He dressed, and Ben and Mel and I talked for a while, and off they went.

After I put the linens in the washer I went back into the office to find Bill at his workstation, fiddling with some settings on the project.

"I thought you said you wouldn't mess with him" he said.

"You've seen him. He could take us both apart with his bare hands. He chose not to, but he could. Even I would have a hard time with him, and..."

"And what?"

"I spent time in the middle east. Leave it at that." I paused, trying not to think about that kind of stuff. "Just... he would not be someone I would want to tangle with... in a less than friendly manner. As you may have noticed, he's a lot of fun to tangle with in a friendly manner. But it's up to him if he wants to tangle -- never forget that. Her, too."

"And you?"

"Definitely me, too. The last thing I want to do is turn into some kind of bargain basement Larry Flynt. Yeah, I like to have a little fun every now and then, but that doesn't mean that's all there is to me." I paused to take a breath and center myself.

"Now show me the work you've been doing. No -- not that work. I've already seen it, smelled it and tasted it. You might want to get more citrus in your diet. Your computer work."

He grinned and turned back to the monitors and started to say something.

"No. No bonus for that. That was on your free time. Your break time, actually. And no, don't expect it to happen again. Planning takes away a lot of the fun."

TO BE CONTINUED?

12