Vacation Fun in Cabo

Story Info
Wife and I add a third person to our bed!
1.9k words
4.33
26.3k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Davidllah
Davidllah
26 Followers

I had been married to my beautiful wife Gabriela (Gaby) for eight years, had two great kids and an awesome job, and I believe many would say a perfect life. She and I were on vacation alone for the first time in five years at wonderful resort in Cabo San Lucas. Just after we checked-in and got to our room, she reminded me of our previous discussions about letting her fuck another man. Those conversations started as fantasy talk during sex and slowly progressed toward the conditions that would need to be in place for both us to feel comfortable turning our fantasy into reality.

Just a little background about me and my wife before I continue with this wild and true experience. We met while working at the same company, both recently divorced, it was lust at first sight for me. She was and is smoking hot, I was very intimidated and afraid to make the first move. Luckily, she made the first move and basically asked me out or it most likely would never have happened. Long story short, we fell in love and got married.

From the very beginning Gaby and I tell each other everything of importance in addition to discussing the good, bad, sad and even intimate details of our previous relationships. We both had admitted to having bisexual experiences, but neither of us were really into the lifestyle. I wouldn't say Gaby was a slut, but she definitely had sex with way more people than I, even though she's 5 years younger. We fucked on our second date and not long after she told me she would have fucked me on our first date if only I had been a little more assertive.

A little more about Gaby, she is beautiful Latina, 5'6" with long beautiful dark hair, amazingly soft and flawless skin, slim build, nice natural c-cup boobs, big and perfect brown nipples and an amazing shapely ass. To go along with that she is wicked smart, easy to be around, but can be a little shy around people when she first meets them.

A little about me, my name is David and I'm 6'-2" in very good shape, I have a good build, average looks with a 6" inch cut cock with average thickness and a nice big head. I'm grower not a shower, so I don't impress anyone when I'm limp. Gaby has always said I have a perfect penis, not too big, not too small, just the perfect size.

Gaby is also very honest and after we had been together for a while, she told me she thought my penis would have been bigger considering my height and the size of my feet, but she always said it is the prettiest cock she'd ever seen. Yes, she actually said pretty and has said it many times since. One night in bed, while playing with my waxed balls she mentioned my balls seemed small in comparison to my penis. I had heard that from two other woman in the past and really understand why women cared about the size of a guy's balls. I figured it must be similar to how guys love big boobs, mostly a visual thing!

After we had been married a couple of years, like most couples we would talk about fantasies and ultimately talked about having sex with others. Interestingly we both agreed having sex with another couple would be better than a threesome, but if we had a threesome, it would be better for both of us if it was with another man. To be honest, since we are anonymous here, I don't think I'm the greatest lover. I'm world class in the oral department, but I'm not the aggressive guy that fucks your lights out and makes you cum five times, like in porn or the locker room stories I've heard.

Now, my wife orgasms at least 95% percent of the time we have sex and if she doesn't, I eat her cum filled waxed pussy until she does. I've given her multiple orgasms, but only when I eat her first and then fuck her, but she has never had more than one orgasm from just penetration with me.

I asked her one night, "Have you ever had multiple orgasms with just penetration?"

"She said she normally had multiples orgasms with an ex-boyfriend and had on occasion with a few other guys."

"I asked her what the difference was was between me and them?"

"I don't want to hurt your feelings, but they were better at controlling their own orgasms and they could bring me to multiple orgasms before they came."

I followed up with "Was that the only thing?"

Gaby replied with" Do you really want to hear this?"

I said, "Yes I do!"

She said, "All but one had a really big cock and it feels different"

On another occasion I asked her "What turned her on about big balls?"

She said, "It's kind of primitive but big balls just seems so manly and it's a major turn on when I'm getting fucked hard and I can feel the weight of them slapping my ass."

I knew she has been with several men with larger cocks than mine based on the stories she told over the years, but when you ask questions like that you better be able to handle the answers! That's one of the greatest things in our relationship, we are best friends, and we can be totally honest with each other. I know how much she loves me and my pretty dick, so I'm not concerned about it, but I sometimes wonder if she thinks she compromised and gave up better sex, for a better husband?

**********

Back to her question about fucking another man!

I said, "I gather it was the handsome guy that was in the lobby?"

She said, "That's the one!"

I replied, "I get to be there, and I will not take any humiliation from either of you!"

She said, "I would never do that to you, nor tolerate anyone doing it to the man I love!"

I asked her "What your plan?"

She replied, "I won't need to do anything other than wait and be seen"

It became obvious to me that he would be caught in her web sooner than later.

Later that night after dining in town, we went to the bar at the resort for a night cap and struck up a conversation with a nice couple sitting next to us. It wasn't long before they asked for the check, charged it to their room and said goodnight. Not long after, we were deciding whether to order another drink or turn in for the night and at just that moment her dream fuck walked in. I felt her squeeze my thigh and I knew our fantasy was getting closer to a reality. He walked up and politely asked if the seat next to my wife open, (even though there were several other seats open) we both said yes.

We introduced ourselves and learned his name was Miguel and was half white and half Mexican about 6' tall with a nice build. The three of us just carried on with the usual small talk, where we we're all from and how nice resort is etc. He offered to buy us a drink and we accepted and soon after he was complimenting my wife on how beautiful she was and what a lucky man I am and so on. Gaby was doing some innocent flirting by touching his hand on the bar and his leg occasionally. Gaby excused herself to the ladies room and left us guys alone at the bar.

He turned to me and once again said, "Gaby is so beautiful and you're a very lucky man."

I replied, "Yes, I really am so very lucky!"

He hesitated and then said, "I'm getting a little vide from Gaby that you two may engage in adult activities with others?"

I responded with, "We have not to this point, but we have discussed it as a possibility if the right person were to come along."

He said, "Do you think I'm that person?"

"I don't know, but so far it looks pretty good for you, but before she gets back, you need to know, I'll throw you out on your ass if you disrespect or try humiliate either of us. She makes the rules and "no" and "stop" means exactly that."

He replied, "That's not my style."

Gaby returned and we finished our first round and then another round of drinks were delivered and I saw his hand on my wife's thigh close to her knee and before long it was way up her leg two or three inches her soaking wet pussy. I noticed my wife place her hand on his not allowing it to move any closer to her wetness, but also not letting him pull it away.

After she finished her second drink she said, "Honey I'm ready for bed."

She got up said good night to our friend, he stood as well and kissed her on the cheek and shook my hand and Gaby and I walked to our suite alone.

She looked at me and saw my hardon through my slacks and said, "I guess you're almost as excited as I am?"

I said, "So was your friend and I think he saw mine as well!"

Gaby replied, "I saw that too and think he could feel the heat from my pussy!"

We both laughed the rest of the way to our suite!

As soon as our door closed, she undid my belt and dropped my pants and underwear to the floor and in one shot swallowed my hard cock all the way until her nose was against my freshly waxed pubic bone and then started squeezing my hairless balls just to edge of pleasure and pain. After a couple minutes sucking my cock, she got up and walked toward bed stripping along the way until she had nothing on but her sexy black thong and matching bra.

She laid on the bed, spread her legs and said, "Eat me, then fuck me, then eat me again!"

Not to be one to disobey I slid her panties below her perfectly shaped hips and then pulled them off and put them to my nose and licked her pussy juice from those sexy lace panties. I moved up to her bald and engorged soaked pussy and started feasting on her womanhood. It wasn't but few minutes and she was having her first orgasm of the night.

Once she came down from her high should pulled me up and said, "Fuck me!"

I replied with, "You want to be fucked or made love to?"

Gaby said, "Fuck me like Miguel is going to!"

I slid my 6" cock in her wet pussy as far as I could and gave her my all hoping she could feel my balls slapping her ass as I did. I knew at the pace I would last long, but I was just hoping she would cum soon.

After about five minutes I saw her getting close and I tried to slow my pace so we would cum together and that's when she shouted, "Fuck me harder Miguel!"

Moments later she was bucking and like a wild woman and I came as hard as ever had in my life.

After a few minutes my wilted penis slipped out of wet pussy and Gaby just smoothly pushed my head down to her pussy and simply said, "Please eat his cum from my pussy!"

To be continued....

Davidllah
Davidllah
26 Followers