All Comments on 'Getting Sweaty with Daddy Ch. 02'

by grenefire

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
collin4xxxcollin4xxxabout 1 year ago

Great story! Looking forward to reading more about them…. Hoping to read about the three of them living together, and both “daughters’” tummies getting nice and round after their weekend skiing. At least one daughter seems to already be thinking about their “daddy” breeding her. I’m sure the her “sister” quickly embraced that desire too. Sarah seems like she would make a good wife for “daddy”, and the girls would make excellent “sister wives”, mommies and lovers too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
More and quickly

Enough said...

MikeykeithMikeykeith12 months ago

LOVE/LUST YOUR STORIES, OMGEE!

Beholders_EyeBeholders_Eye12 months ago

Your stories are very sexy and compelling . Nice take on girls pretending to be sisters with their dad. Sometimes your characters talk too much during sex.

FireStillBurningFireStillBurning8 months ago

Gettin better all the time, hope there is a 3rd chapter. Loved it when “ Sister Sarah” became the “ Dominant CUNT”. Ass & dildo play were a kinky surprise. Keep ‘em Cumming👍😈👴

IncestuosIncestuos8 months ago

Great story and hopefully a part 3 coming soon? Bet Daddy would like some of Emily's fake cock...

TxflgatorTxflgator6 months ago

Very exciting/erotic story. Hoping too read more of the story.

A 3 of them live together, and both sisters gets too have kids.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrenefire@grenefire
November 16 update: I am working on three new original stories. If you are interested in me writing sequels to any of my previous work, please let me know!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES