Getting the Full 360 Experience

Story Info
A fan gets the full 360 Experience from Carrie Underwood.
2.2k words
4
7.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers

When Carrie Underwood began designing her new tour to support her new album, she knew she had to come up with an idea that would guarantee her the coveted Entertainer of the Year award.

But she also came up with a way to ensure that one of her male fans got the experience of a lifetime at a show.

It wasn't something she would feel comfortable sharing with the world, but Carrie knew how to entertain, and to her that meant more than just with her concerts.

So she came up with the idea to have a lucky male fan of hers fuck her onstage before her show as part of the "full 360" experience to go along with her Cry Pretty 360 tour, and although it took some doing from her to get her management team to approve it, Carrie just knew this was the missing piece to send her career even higher.

And I was the lucky one who won the "full 360 experience" package when her tour came to my city, and to say I was excited would be a huge understatement.

I had heard through the grapevine that Carrie was a woman of her word, as several guys had taken on assumed names to comment in graphic detail about all the ways they fucked her on earlier tour stops.

So when I found out that I was the winner for my town, I was understandably excited, and had already made the necessary arrangements with her management team about it.

The night of the contest couldn't come fast enough for me, but eventually it did and I was ushered inside and treated like royalty by Carrie and her team, and naturally, I couldn't take my eyes off of her, even if she was dressed "down" in her pre-show clothes instead of the dresses and glamorous clothes she wears onstage for her shows.

And in this case it was a pair of tight white shorts and a simple pink t-shirt that she was covering up with a hoodie, all of which I knew I would have off of her soon enough.

"Hey stud. What's your name?" Carrie asked me once we were alone on stage, having sent her crew off to make sure everything was ready for the show later and her show with me.

"I don't mean to brag Carrie. But the name's John and I want you to remember it since you'll be screaming it later," I told her as I leaned into kiss her, Carrie leaning into my kiss as both of us let our hands wander along our bodies, soon to be undressing both of us.

"Well, I guess we better get started," Carrie whispered into my ear as we started making out and pulling at each other's clothes, the fire in her eyes telling me that despite her wholesome image she seemed to be getting off on this.

"You can have me any way you want me baby. But I'm gonna have to ask you to pull out before you cum in me unless of course you're sterile. Being a good Christian woman, I don't believe in birth control and we wouldn't want any accidents to happen you know?" Carrie told me as we made out, allowing me to lay her flat on her back on the stage as her crew started to spin it.

"I'm sterile Carrie. So I'm cumming inside you baby," I informed her as I lined my cock up with her pussy and slid it into her, her long, sexy legs hanging off the rotating stage as I started to thrust in and out of her.

"FUCK. Two babies and still tight as it always is in my dreams," I whispered to her as I fucked her tight cunt, beginning to suck on her tits as she arched her back and threw her legs around me.

"Fuck me John. Pound me. Can't wait to have your cum inside my pussy..." she whispered as I battered her pussy, Carrie arching her back even more as she squeezed her legs around me.

"OHGOD...FUCK YES..." she moaned as I continued to fuck her pussy, the stage rotating and adding to the stimulation we were both feeling as we both started to near orgasm.

"I can't wait to make you cum Carrie," I teased her as I started biting down on her tits, her moans getting louder and louder as her pussy clenched up even tighter.

"FUCCCKKKK..." she moaned as she came all over my cock, her cunt walls wrapping tightly around me as she shot a full load of her cunt cream all over it.

"Gonna cum Carrie," I whispered to her as I sharply thrust my hips into hers, grunting in her ear as I shot my cum deep into her pussy, holding myself inside of her and continuing to spew into her for one complete turn of the stage.

"MMM...so good..." Carrie moaned as I pulled out of her, still firing strands of my cum into her as I did so.

"I think after a fuck that good I deserve a reward..." I teased her as she hit her knees and grabbed my cock in her hands, licking her lips at the thought of getting to taste the sex we had just had on them as she began to blow me.

"Yeah. Suck my dick before it goes back in your pussy Carrie," I whispered as I placed my hands on the back of her head, her lips smacking as she moaned around it.

"Such a good little cocksucker. Almost as good as you are a fuck," I whispered to her as she continued working over my cock, her hands stroking my balls as she held them in place.

"Gonna cum," I whispered to her as I pushed my hips into her face, nearly suffocating her as she struggled to drink down my cum as it shot to the back of her throat and into her belly.

"Any way I want you, huh? Get on your hands and knees then Carrie. I'm gonna get at this pussy again, then I'm gonna stuff your asshole," I informed her as she assumed the position I wanted her in and allowed me to line my cock up with her pussy and slowly sink it into her again.

"MMM...fuck me John...fuck my pussy..." Carrie moaned softly as I grabbed her by the hips and started slamming them into mine, her pussy opening up a little more every time I thrust into her until I was balls-deep inside of her again.

"Yeah...you like that Carrie? The way my cock goes in and out of your slutty pussy?" I teased her as I slammed it in and out of her, hitting her g-spot with every thrust and making her arch her back as I yanked on her hair and fucked her from behind.

"I can't wait to cum inside you again..." I whispered to her as I had my way with her, Carrie moaning my name louder and louder as the stage spun faster and faster, my thrusts matching the speed of the revolving stage.

"I'm gonna...I'm gonna...I'm gonna CCCCUUUUMMM..." she shouted as she threw her head back and came all over my cock, her walls squeezing the life out of my cock as she rode out her second orgasm of the night.

"FUCK YEAH...I made you cum again..." I teased her as I buried myself up to my balls inside her once more and held myself there, giving her several sharp, quick thrusts as I rode out my own orgasm as long as I could.

"Cumming in your pussy again...FUCK YES..." I shouted victoriously as I slammed her hips back into mine and came deep into her womb, filling her up with thick, sticky shots of my baby makers as I held myself inside her for two complete revolutions of the stage this time, firing my sperm into her the whole time.

"OHGOD...that was a lot of cum you just put inside of me...lucky for me you're sterile..." Carrie hissed as she thrust her hips back into mine, unable to get enough of my cock inside of her.

"Yes. Lucky indeed," I remarked back to her, brushing off her comment as I pulled out of her, slapped her ass, and speared her ass cheeks with my cock.

"OHGOD. Pound my ass..." she hissed as I started to thrust in and out of her ass, once again putting a white-knuckle grip on her hips as I buried my cock into her bowels.

"Such a tight little shitter. Bet your husband has never even had this, has he?" I teased her as I fucked her tight back door, slapping her ass cheeks with every thrust I made into her until her ass was red from the fucking and the slapping.

"MMM...gonna cum..." she whispered softly as I impaled her ass with my cock over and over again, her anal ring squeezing down on my cock as she threw her head back, arched her back and came for me, a puddle of her juices flowing down her legs to the stage below us.

"And so am I," I teased her as I slammed her hips into mine one last time and came deep in her ass, blasting her bowels with thick loads of my cum as her pussy contracted in prolonged orgasm.

"FUCK...I love being a slut for my male fans..." she moaned to herself as I slowly pulled out of her ass, slapping it one last time for good measure as I made out with her on the stage.

"Tell them to bring that couch over here," I told her as we made out, the red velvet couch she uses as a prop for her show being wheeled in as I sat down on it and placed Carrie on top of me.

"Ride me you sexy bitch," I whispered in her ear as Carrie lowered her pussy onto my cock and started grinding against me, throwing her head back as I pushed my hips up into hers and started to penetrate her pussy again.

"FUCK...I love going up and down on a hard, hot cock..." Carrie moaned as she rode me, bouncing up and down on my cock as I drilled her pussy with my it.

"I'm gonna make you cum for me then I'm gonna cum inside you again," I told her as she threw her head back and closed her eyes, losing herself in the feeling of riding us both to another orgasm.

"OH GOD...I fucking need your cum inside me so bad..." Carrie whispered, fingering her quivering pussy every time she lifted it off of my cock, giving herself constant stimulation.

"Wonder what your husband would think of your slutty side?" I teased her as she lowered herself onto my dick one last time, letting me start sharply thrusting in and out of her as she held herself on top of me.

"He'd probably hate it...OOOOHHHHHGGGGOOOODDDDD..." Carrie moaned as she came on my cock a third time, her eyes rolling back into her head as she threw her head back and ground her pussy onto it.

"Now, let me fill this pretty little pussy up with my sperm one last time. Then I have a little surprise for you..." I told her as I erupted inside of her one last time as soon as she lowered herself onto me one last time, a fresh flood of my sperm shooting into the depths of her pussy and finding its way into her womb.

"What else could you possibly have in store John baby? You gave me a better workout then any guy has on this tour," Carrie lovingly whispered in my ear as we laid down on the couch, our nether regions bumping again as we contemplated going at it again.

"I'm not sterile Carrie. I just said that because I really wanted to cum inside you," I told her as she looked at me with a shocked look on her face, contemplating what I told her.

"You l-lied to me? FUCK! I hope I don't wind up pregnant from this!" she shouted as she pushed me away from her right before my cock entered her pussy again, wanting me to get out as soon as possible.

"How about one more for the road since I already knocked you up?" I teased her as I kissed her neck, Carrie finding the strength to push me away for good as she stormed off.

"That's my surprise Carrie. That you'll remember this night for the next nine months," I yelled out to her as I left the arena, and left her to her own devices, my work having been done.

And sure enough...

"Carrie Underwood expecting again, but rumors persist that her husband is not the father this time," the tabloids read a few months later when news of Carrie's pregnancy hit the streets, forcing her to end her tour early since naturally everyone pointed to her "secret" X-rated contest as a possible culprit for it.

I never heard from Carrie about it either, but as I was pretty sure I was the only one that had duped her like that, I was pretty sure it was mine.

And I was also pretty sure that I had no regrets about fucking her, either, especially the way I tricked her into doing the one thing every man in America wants to do to her: get her pregnant.

Now THAT was getting the whole 360 experience.

jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers