Getting The Grade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****March 27th 4:08 PM*****

Erin played with her right pigtail as she waited for her weekly meeting. She kept her legs crossed under her plaid skirt. She knew Dr. Harris was in his office, and their appointment was supposed to have started three minutes ago. She was starting to get concerned the popsicle in her bag was going to start to melt. She had put it in a bag of ice but that would only last so long.

At eight minutes past the time her appointment was supposed to start she knocked on his door.

"Come in." Dr. Harris responded dejectedly.

Erin sauntered in and put her bag down before slowly pulling off her coat to reveal the white button down she had had tied off under her small perky breasts. She sat down in the chair and waited to be addressed.

Finally Dr. Harris began. "Why are you doing this? I know you can do the work. I will even let you use some of the work you did before, just change it some, OK?"

"Dr. Harris, I'm not doing any of it again. I swear, just go with this and you'll be glad." Erin said with a smile, she knew if he was already willing to negotiate he was going to give in.

"Erin I'm not going to sit here while you do whatever it is you think is going to happen here." He said this without much conviction. He knew he couldn't leave, his cock was straining the material of his pants already.

"Is it hot in here?" Erin asked while reaching into her bag. Her hand returned with one of the ice cubes. "God I am really hot, did you turn the heat up?" She asked as she started to run the tip of the ice cube across her skin just below her collarbone. She slowly made small loops from one shoulder to the other, each one dropping lower and lower towards her breasts.

Dr. Harris watched as the first drops of water ran down her chest and began to wet the cloth covering her. He hadn't meant to look but had simply forgotten to look away, this all still felt somewhat unreal. Slowly Erin's hand pushed the small nub of ice down under her shirt, which caused the material to become wet. Her erect pink nipples started to poke against the white cotton, he could clearly see her small areolas through the wet cotton.

The second ice cube she retrieved began just under her shirt and slowly moved its way down to her belly button and then to the top of her skirt.

"Should I go lower?" Erin asked, snapping Dr. Harris from his trance.

"Oh, no, Erin, This meeting umm ya, it has to end." Dr. Harris responded trying to find some sense of authority.

"No" is all Erin responded with as she started to part her legs and slide forward on the chair.

"What do you mean no? I said we have to end this meeting." Dr. Harris meant this as a command but it finished sounding much more like a question.

"I've realized I am paying tuition for a forty five minute class, but you have not been providing that to me, so I am staying for the full meeting time, or I will file a complaint." As she finished she slid her hand down under her skirt and let out a small gasp. "Oh wow, that's so cold on my pussy Dr. Harris." She she finished that she leaned her head back and whispered, "but I really like it."

Dr. Harris was dumbfounded. She was going to complain about him? What exactly would she say in this complaint, but then again there wasn't much he would be able to say in his defense.

Erin's moans were getting louder and she continued to rub the ice cube against her pussy lips.

"Erin, please be quiet, this office isn't soundproof." Dr. Harris whispered.

Erin opened her eyes and responded "Maybe you should put something into my mouth Dr. Harris, do you have any ideas on what that could be?"

Dr. Harris just sat silently. His cock was throbbing. For the first time the thought crossed his mind that maybe he should just give in.

Before he did anything Erin removed her hand from under her skirt and flicked the remaining nub of ice at him. It bounced off his shirt and fell to the floor. As he glanced down at the ice Erin took the opportunity to unwrap the popsicle.

As Dr. Harris' eyes returned to her Erin opened her mouth and gently rested the six inch long, purple popsicle on her lower lip. Erin left it resting there, staring up at Dr. Harris, her tongue slowly creeping out over the tip of the cold popsicle.

Seconds went by without and movement in the room. Dr. Harris stared at his student, Erin held his gaze.

As the sugary liquid began to drip down the popsicle Erin lowered her mouth down its length in one very slow motion. After adjusting her head a tiny bit she was able to closed her lips around the base of the treat and leave nothing but the wooden stick visible to Dr. Harris.

Dr. Harris' soft moan was the first sound made in the room in over three minutes. Erin held it in her mouth, enjoying the professors clear longing.

As she gently removed the purple sugar rod from her throat she let a small amount of saliva dangle between it and her lips.

"Should I keep going with the popsicle or is there something more satisfying I could put in my mouth Dr. Harris?"

He sat there silent and unmoving as Erin gave the length on her melting toy long full licks. He hadn't had a blow job in over two years. He could see the precum making a spot through his slacks.

"Ten minutes left Dr. Harris, what will it be?"

He swallowed hard, all he could think about was controlling his breathing so he did not begin hyperventilating, this was all too much.

"Just the popsicle." He replied.

Erin smiled. She would have preferred to suck him today, but he was no longer asking her to leave, or even asking her to stop. He would have to give her an "A" now.

For the next few minutes Erin slobbered over her popsicle, taking it into her throat, pushing the tip in and out of her mouth quickly, even letting the last piece of it fall off the stick and into her mouth in as close to a cum shot as she could create.

He watched every moment of it.

Once she finished she wiped her face, collected her things and winked at Dr. Harris.

As she opened the door she turned and loudly announced "Thank you Dr. Harris! These meeting are so helpful to me, and thank you for the popsicle!"

She then let the door swing closed behind her.

Dr. Harris took a deep breath and looked up at the ceiling. What the fuck was he going to do?

"Wow I'm surprised that is going so well."

Dr. Harris was startled to see his colleague Maria in his doorway.

"Ummm ya she's a talented student." He mumbled.

"She does always seem to know what she wants, maybe I should have popsicles with my students, it is getting hot." She said before walking away.

Dr. Harris gathered his things and headed to his car.

***** March 27th 5:22 PM*****

Robert realized he was in big trouble when he ran the stop sign two streets from his home. He had been stopping at that sign for years without thinking about it. He felt himself start to shiver as he sat in his car in his driveway. He was very glad he had not run a kid or a dog over when he hadn't been paying attention. He had no idea what he was going to do, but he could go another month like this.

As he walked through the door his wife stared at him. Oh god, he thought, someone must have found out and told her.

"What the fuck did you spill all over your pants? Have you been walking around like that all day?" She sneered.

Robert looked down, and he saw his precum had left a very clearly visible stain on his black pants. He took a deep breath, she didn't even know what it was.

"Oh, it must have been something I ate a lunch." He replied.

"You look like a child." She groaned before walking away.

Robert hurried up stairs, he needed to relieve himself as soon as possible. He was barely inside the bathroom door when he dropped his pants, squirted some lotion into a hand and began furiously rubbing himself. He was leaning over the sink, eyes closed trying to remember every detail. He had only been jerking himself for about a minute as he felt his balls tighten.

"FUCKING ASSHOLE! YOU'RE SO GROSS!"

Robert turned his head to see his wife standing in the half open door, he must not have gotten the door to to latch completely in his hurry. Just as he made eye contact he shot his load of thick cum onto the counter and sink.

"Oh you fucker." she hissed. "You do not move."

She disappeared for about five minutes before returning with bucket of cleaning supplies.

"You better clean the whole bathroom, I am not bathing near any of your pervert filth, and don't come out until it's done and you showered, it's probably all over you." she demanded.

Robert could hear her muttering about how gross he was as she went downstairs.

He closed his eyes and felt his cock soften. She had even somehow ruined his chance for a good orgasm by himself.

He got to work cleaning the counter before wiping down the floor. He also knew he wouldn't have sex for at least month now, well at least not with her.

*****March 27th 6:07 PM*****

Erin could not contain her smile as she ate dinner, she had done it! There was zero chance he wasn't going to give her the "A" in the class. Now she wanted to plan an even bigger show for their next meeting.

As she tried to think about what she would do to top this week she saw Carlos come through the dining hall. Carlos was the six foot eight backup center for the basketball team. His nose was insanely wide, and his facial hair was laughable, but what crossed Erin's mind didn't include his face.

"Hey Carlos, you want to come over and join me?" Erin asked, and smiled as he headed right over.

****** April 2nd 11:45 PM*****

Robert lay uncomfortably on the couch the night before his next meeting with Erin. He hadn't even gotten back into bed with his wife she since she had caught him in the bathroom. He now realized it was going to be much longer than a month before they had sex again. He had jerked off every day in more secure locations, but it hadn't satisfied him, partially because it seems that frigid bitch had thrown away all the hand lotions from around the house. He wanted to convince himself that he couldn't sleep because the couch was uncomfortable, but deep down he knew he was actually excited to see Erin again. He couldn't imagine what she would do this week.

***** April 3rd 4:00 PM*****

Dr. Harris didn't make her wait this week, he called her in for her meeting right when it was supposed to start. He felt disgusted as she walked in, not disgusted by her, but of himself. He had alternated from masturbating feverishly thinking about her, and cursing himself for letting himself get in this deep.

Erin was wearing a loose fitting hooded sweatshirt and a pair of jeans, not especially tight ones either. She almost looked like a different student compared to the pigtailed sex pot that had sat down last week. Robert was almost concerned she wasn't going to do anything that would give him new material to please himself with. He knew that would be better long term but he had trouble thinking long term when he saw this student.

Then without a word she took the iPad from her bag and started the video.

A dimly lit room appeared on the screen, clearly a campus dorm room, with the standard issue desk chair in the middle of the screen. The camera was set to the side of the chair, and it only took a few moments before a the torso of a naked man came into view. His skin was a dark brown and he was incredibly tall. His cock was flaccid, but the same size as Robert's when Robert was hard. In fact it may have been bigger.

Seconds after he sat down a more familiar body came into view. He had never seen Erin this close to naked, and was not about to look away at this point.

That's when Erin pulled her chair around his desk and sat down next to him to watch. Sweat started to form on his forehead, he knew he couldn't adjust his bulging hardon now that she was right there, but he also knew if she glanced down it would be very obvious how excited he was.

Back on the screen Erin was wearing nothing but a small black thong that had a small red rose on the front of it. Robert didn't get to see it for long as she settled down onto her knees. Robert watched as she hoisted the thick cock up to her lips with both of her hands. He could see her looking up at the cock's owner face as her lips kissed the tip gently.

"I'll start slowly with you also, let you really enjoy watching me."

Robert almost jumped, he didn't expect commentary.

He had no idea where to look. He was ashamed of himself, sitting here in his office watching his student's homemade sex tape with her, his cock throbbing, and it was now obvious he was going to commit academic fraud, there was no way he was going to fail her. Should he really just give in? He wanted to so badly.

In the video Erin was now slowly working that cock into her mouth, taking a little bit more and a little bit more every few seconds. It looked wonderful. He remember when his college girlfriend would suck on him. Why had he married someone who found oral sex dirty and made him beg for it even before they were married?

Then the camera moved as the guy took it into his hands. He pointed it over her head and now Robert could see their reflection in a mirror. Erin's ass looked so firm and round, her head moving up and down in a steady motion.

"I'm wearing the same thong now if you want to see it in person Dr. Harris." Erin added, making Robert tighten his fists. He was so frustrated.

Erin took Roberts shirt sleeve in her hand, it was the first physical contact they had shared and he did not stop her. She unbuttoned his dress shirt and rolled his sleeve up. Robert let her move his arm around to do this with no resistance as he watched her continue to service this lucky man in the video.

The camera went back to the side view and Robert was shocked at how deep Erin could take a cock into her mouth. As he marveled at her skill he felt her fingernails on his forearm. She gently grazed his skin with the back of her nails, up and down his arm, slowly and carefully not to put to apply too much pressure. It felt so inviting he wanted to scream.

"There is only a minute or two left, I think you'll like the end." Erin informed him.

Robert slowly removed his eyes from the screen and met hers. She almost looked sorry for him.

As he returned his attention to the iPad he saw her assume the famous porn pose, lowering herself below the head of a cock that is now being stroked by the guy, mouth open, and the camera pointed down at her.

As the cum began to rain down on Erin in the video, the first words were spoken, she purred into the camera, her faced coated "Oh god give it to me Dr. Harris, please give it to me."

The screen went black.

Robert couldn't help it, he had to adjust his rock hard cock.

Erin watched him try to find a comfortable position with slight amusement, but she also understood what she was doing to him. She wished he would join in.

"Are you ready Dr. Harris? We both know your giving me an A, can I please do it for you now?"

Robert didn't say anything, he just looked at his desk. He could hardly breath, he had never been so close to cumming without having touched himself.

The room stayed quiet for a few minutes. Erin played with the string on her sweatshirt, and just as it appeared Robert was regaining his ability to function she said "I thought of you the whole time I sucked him off, actually I thought of you as I fucked myself afterwards also."

Again Robert had to stare at his stapler to regain his sense of balance, if he had stood up he would have passed out.

"Next week I'm going to show you what it looks like when I fuck myself Dr. Harris. Right here in this office, I'm going to strip naked and use my favorite dildo until I cum in front of you."

Again there was silence.

"OK, I'll leave if you answer one question honestly ok Dr. Harris."

No response.

"Just nod your head if you're going to jerk off right here as soon as I leave, just tell me if your going to do that." Erin inquiered.

Robert swallowed hard, closed his eyes and nodded slightly. No chance he was going to risk getting caught again and he really wanted to get off so if she would leave a few minutes sooner he would admit it.

"OK have fun, I'll see you next week Dr. Harris." Erin said as she picked up the iPad, letting her hand run up his arm as she reached for it before leaving.

Robert came before Erin was even to the stairway.

*****April 10th 3:59 PM*****

Dr. Harris felt like he was going to throw up. He knew she out there, and he remembered what she said she was going to do, and there was no reason to doubt her.

He had jerked off twice last night and again this morning hoping to be able to control himself, he really didn't want to be the kind of professor who had affairs with his students, but he still wanted to desperately have his way with THIS student. He was shivering and sweating when she came in without being asked.

"Come on, don't make me wait Dr. Harris, it's a big day!" Emily declared.

She had a backpack on, but it didn't look very full. She wore shorts and a t shirt, the weather being much warmer this week.

"Should I begin?" She asked, closing the door behind herself.

"Emily, please stop. I get it, you win, I'm sorry I didn't end this sooner and I'm sorry for what my wife did. Please just leave." He didn't really mean it, he hoped she would stay. He also knew what was going to happen if she did. She looked amazing.

She simply smiled and pulled her shirt over her head. She stood before him, her small perky breasts in his full view.

Emily watched him stare at her, she wondered when he last saw tits that weren't old and flabby. She wiggled a bit side to side so that they jiggled a little for him. He seemed to like that.

She flipped her sandals off and unbuttoned her shorts. She wasn't making this into a strip tease, it was time to get to the main event, the teasing was over.

Robert finally had his answer, she was perfectly shaved. She smelled so good, like cotton candy and youth. He knew this image would be etched in his mind forever, this young tight body naked and willing standing directly in front of the door of his office. He would think of her every time someone stood there, which was pretty regularly.

Erin reached into her backpack and pulled out a relatively small toy, it was five or six inches, pink and had a slight curve at the tip which was a little bit thicker than the rest.

Robert was surprised with what came next, she raised it to her mouth, wetting the tip, looking at him, preparing her tool.

"I will do this to you if you like, I would really enjoy it." Erin said. She said these things so calmly and matter of factly that it almost made it seem normal. Robert wondered if it was for people her age now.

She really wanted him to give in. Yes she had gotten her grade, but she still hadn't gotten that bitch's husband to betray her. She wanted him to completely submit to her invitation.

The damp tip of her vibrator had barely touched her clit when the moan escaped her lips. She hadn't meant to do that, she was truly enjoying putting on this show for what had clearly become and adoring audience.

"Ok fine."

Erin dropped her toy she was so surprised to hear him speak. She had wanted him to but hadn't really thought about what it would sound like for him to do so.

She paused before saying "Ummm ya?"

"Yes, fine, I can't take and..." he paused "whatever yes, do it." Robert closed his eyes and lowered his head as he gave in.

Erin took a moment to consider what was about to happen. She had won, she was getting her grade, she was not going to redo any work and now Dr. Cross' husband was admitting that she was worth violating his marriage for.