Getting The Grade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sauntered over to him, put her hands on his knees bent over and waited for him to open his eyes. When he did he looked scared. She leaned forward, moved her face to his ear and whispered "Finally." Erin then ran her tongue up the side of his ear lobe.

Robert felt his cock twitch, he was already glad he had given in. That ear lick was the sexiest thing a woman had done to him in years.

His breath came in short burst as Erin lowered herself between his knees. She wondered how big he would be but didn't rush into ripping it out of his pants. She ran her hands up and down his legs, pushing up his leg with heel of her hand, then gently grazing his thighs with her fingertips on the way back towards his knees. Her nipples tingle with excitement and she wished he would touch her.

Robert couldn't identify what he was feeling as he looked down at the young coed between his legs. He was already petrified he would be found out, but he also hadn't felt this excited since possibly his prom night when he knew he was going to lose his virginity.

Her hands got closer and closer to his cock, his throbbing leaking cock. He didn't know if he had ever been teased this much, it was both torture and ecstasy.

FInally Erin stopped at the top of his thighs. She grasped his meat with her left hand giving it a firm squeeze. It felt rock hard and she was ready to get her lips pressed against it.

Robert clenched every muscle in his lower half as she gripped him, he now felt nothing but eagerness. He silently begged her to get to it, he was harder now then how he usually was when he half way through fucking his wife.

Erin reached for his belt buckle with her right hand as she continued to firmly grope him with her left. It took her a good amount of time to undo his pants, but she didn't mind watching Robert squirm as he tried it play it cool. He was not doing a good job at that.

Erin was starting to lose her ability to act cool as her skin finally touched his. His cock was incredibly hot, the head of it bulging. She was so happy to have won this crazy gamble she had made.

She looked into his eyes as she finally wrapped her hands around his shaft and began to give his cock a slow soft stroke.

Robert felt like his body was on fire as he watched this pretty young woman get ready to service him. It was real, all he had to say was OK, he didn't have to beg or negotiate, no pleading and no complaining. It was nothing like trying to get a blow job from his wife.

Her hands felt so good, so soft and gentle. He realized how little his wife cared if he actually enjoyed what she did with him, but Erin obviously cared a great deal. She looked genuinely excited to be playing with his dick. It was so fucking hot.

He then realized it might be too hot. All this build up had him incredibly excited.

Oh god no he thought. No please no.

No, just please let this last.

As Erin wrapped her second hand around his dick and stroked it directly towards her face all the build up came to an end. He felt his balls tighten and embarrassment over took him as much as lust.

"I'm cumming" Robert grunted as he shot his seed in Erin's general direction.

"Oh Oh Oh" Erin said, for a second moving away, but then regained her focus and got her hands back in position to pump his cock as fast as she could.

It was over a few seconds later. Erin knelt naked on the floor, traces of cum on her hands and a little on her leg. She smiled up at him.

"You liked that didn't you?" Erin asked.

Robert could only nod as he pulled his pants back up, ashamed or what he had done and embarrassed by his performance.

He watched her get dressed, she looked great. Even though it had gone poorly he knew he would think about this forever.

Once she had pulled her shirt on, she turned to him. "I'll see you same time next week, last one of the semester." She then winked and left.

He was surprised she intended to come back, but he was ecstatic.

****** April 17th 8:30 AM*****

Robert woke up early the morning of Erin's last appointment. He had spent the week figuring out how he was going to cover his tracks to give her an A. In the end he had spent five hours a night writing an original paper that honestly, wasn't perfect but it was something he could produce if he was ever asked to. He had never been asked to, and could not figure out any situation where he might be but he couldn't help but feel paranoid about the whole situation.

Erin spent the day preparing herself as well. She took a nap before giving herself a very thorough shave. She decided on a small, white satin negligee that she could wear underneath a heavier dress. She would probably be cold on her way to his office but she figured she could tough it out.

****** April 17th 3:55 PM*****

Robert fidgeted in his seat as the minutes ticked away. He had already begun telling himself he would never do anything like this again, but there was no doubt in his mind he was going to take full advantage of the next hour.

Erin walked into the office without knocking, and didn't wait to be told to close the door.

"Well hello there Dr. Harris." Erin said grinning. There was such a different energy in the room when they both knew what was going to happen.

"Hi Erin, it's nice to see you again." Robert said with more confidence then he had felt with her all semester.

Erin dropped her bag, smiled, and pulled her dress off revealing the smooth thin fabric she had selected for his enjoyment. She spun around once for him and then pulled that off also.

Robert smiled and motioned her to come to him. As she approached he reached forward and pulled her onto his lap. She straddled him and rested her weight onto his thighs, their faces inches apart. He leaned forward and took one of her pert breasts into his mouth. She smelled wonderful and her skin was so soft. His hands slid down her back and felt her firm round ass cheeks. He had never noticed how saggy his wife's ass had become, but now he would notice if he ever touched it again.

He took his time, no reason to rush. His tongue played with both of her nipples and then worked its way up to her neck. She purred for him, encouraging him. She liked that he was taking the lead this week, she had been working so hard.

Erin began unbuttoning his shirt as he continued to explore the top half of her body. He was softer than she expected but she didn't mind, she was excited to see what he was like when he was ready for her.

Robert was enjoying slowly sucking on her hard nipples. He had already had more foreplay today then his wife would allow him in a month. Her hands on him sent shivers through his extremities.

As she began kissing down his body she mumbled something he couldn't understand.

"What was that?" Robert asked.

"Will you be able to cum twice today?" Erin asked.

Robert smiled, this was too good to be true. "I will certainly try."

Erin returned to the position she had gotten into one week before, on her knees in front of his desk chair.

Robert relaxed, he felt confident he was going to be able to enjoy this today. Erin sensed how much calmer he seemed today, but she had a little surprise left.

Erin gripped his firm cock in her hands and leaned her head forward. She hadn't actually gotten it into her mouth last week and she slowly kissed up and down the length of him.

Robert leaned back a sighed. He kept his eyes on the sultry young woman on her knees before him. He He moaned again as her lips wrapped around the head of his cock and started pushing his hips forward into her mouth as she started engulfing his cock in her mouth. He could feel her tongue rubbing against him each time she slowly pushed her chin up to his balls. She was amazing.

"Have you ever face fucked someone Dr. Harris?" Erin said while continuing to stroke him.

He had not, he wasn't even sure what she meant.

"OK, only do it for a minute or two because it will be hard for me, but I want you to take your hands and put them kinda on the back of my head."

He complied.

"OK now when I put you back into my mouth you push my head up and down as hard as you like. You know your doing it well when I am gagging and drooling. Don't stop unless I slap your thigh like this." Erin tapped his thigh few times with her right hand.

Robert felt like he should feel horrified, he had never been rough with a woman before.

Thirty seconds later he had intertwined his fingers into her hair so he could smash her face into his crotch. Once she had gotten his cock all the way into her mouth he held it there and began pushing her head back and forth. She really was drooling down her chin.

He was snapped back to reality when he felt her hand coming down on his thigh.

"Oh I'm sorry I got carried away." Robert began, petrified she was going to end this.

"Slap me, hard." Erin said before trying to put him back into her mouth.

"What?" Robert said, he had never dreamed of doing that.

Erin looked up at him, "Choke me with your cock again, then pull my head back, slap my face then choke me again, please."

Robert felt himself shift back in his chair. He wasn't sure about this.

She went back to sucking on him, eventually looking up at him, then placing his hands on the the back of her head. She managed to get out "Do it." while still sucking.

Robert took a deep breath and pushed her head down. He could hear her moan her approval.

As he used his left hand to grip the top of her head he pulled back and swatted her cheek using just his wrist.

Erin looked at him. "Fucking pussy, harder."

She kept looking at him. He did it a little harder. "Not bad, do it for real next time then cum down my throat"

Erin then leaned forward and went back to work. Robert was baffled, was she enjoying this? It certainly looked so. He would have cum five minutes ago if he hadn't been so surprised.

As his balls started to tighten he pushed her face away from him and hesitated just a moment. He looked down at the hungry, drool soaked face before giving her a solid slap to her left cheek. Then he grabbed her by the hair, imapled her mouth with his cock and filled her with his cum. She swallowed spurt after spurt.

When she leaned back she smiled and said "That was good, but now it's my turn."

Erin perchered herself on his desk and placed one foot on each arm of his chair. "Come on big guy, get to work."

Her tight smooth pussy was being presented to him and he was very happy to repay the favor.

As he worked his tongue and fingers into her ran her fingers through his thinning hair. She had better, but she loved how enthusiastic he was. He wasn't bad at it, and as he started to find his rhythm she actually started to get very aroused. What she really wanted though was to get fucked bent over his desk looking at the picture of his wife that sat on it.

As she looked down and saw his cock had again become solid she wanted it inside of her.

Erin pushed his head back and put her feet on the floor. For a moment she stood over him, her pussy at his eye level. She knew he wanted it so badly. For a moment she considered denying it to him, just walking away and leaving him hard and naked in his office.

Then she remembered why this had all started, she wanted that bitch of a wife of his to never have sex with a man who was actually thinking of her again.

She reached down and took his penis into her hand, stroking it as she leaned into his ear.

"You give it to me so I can't walk tomorrow." Erin said with a grin.

She leaned over the empty desk making sure she would be able to see the picture of Robert and Dr. Cross. The only other thing on the desk was Roberts phone. She considered trying to take a picture of what was happening so he could really remember it but as she reached for it she felt him push the head of his cock between her wet pussy lips.

Robert groaned as he pushed his full length in the young pussy.

"Am I tighter than her?" Erin asked.

"God yes." Robert groaned as he began to pump himself in and out. Erin smiled as she glared at the picture of that bitch in front of her.

She tried to not be distracted but Robert's phone kept blinking. Finally Erin glanced at it, and froze.

She could see two text messages: "I'm parking my car- you better be down here, I don't want to have to come up to your office." Sent 5 minutes ago.

Then: "God damn you! I'll be up in a minute" Sent 1 minute ago.

"Fuck, get dressed!" Erin said as she pushed her way past his desk.

"What's wrong? I'm almost done again." Robert asked.

"She's on her way up here!" Erin whispered through gritted teeth and pointed at his phone. She jammed all of her clothing into her bag before pulling her dress over her naked body. She then slipped out the door leaving Robert frozen reading those two messages.

Robert finally began dressing as fast as he could. He had his shirt on but not his pants when he heard his wife's voice.

Then he heard Erin's. It was hard to hear what they were saying at first but then it became more obvious.

Erin was actually apologizing to her. Telling her all the lessons she had learned this semester and how she would be a better student and person because of these events.

Robert was incredibly grateful as he tied his shoes and looked himself over. He didn't look like he had just been fucking his student. His desk was even put back in order as he heard his wife come to the door.

His wife stood in the same place Robert had first seen Erin naked and Robert knew he would never look at his wife without thinking about Erin again. She was going to get what she wanted.

He also knew that it must have been so hard for her to have said the thing she did in order to buy him the time he needed to get away with this. She probably wanted to throw up, but he would be alright now.

"That Erin is a weird girl, I hope you weren't too nice to her." Dr. Cross said.

"Oh don't worry, I made her work hard for it." Robert said. He managed not to grin until she had turned away from him.