Getting the Job: Carol Kirkwood Ch. 01

Story Info
Carol Kirkwood keeps her job on Brighton Beach.
7.7k words
4.91
7k
14

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/02/2023
Created 04/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imorol
Imorol
98 Followers

Getting the Job: Carol Kirkwood Part 1: Brighton Beach

By Imorol

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story for adult entertainment purposes.

Now, to the story...

Early morning found Carol Kirkwood standing outside Television Centre in London. She was waiting to be picked up by an outside broadcast van. Today's weather was scheduled to be broadcast live from Brighton Beach. The Scottish presenter was both excited and nervous.

Carol had remained the lead weather forecaster on BBC Breakfast for many years despite many younger attractive women trying for the position. In order to remain at the top, Ms Kirkwood had long ago entered into an agreement fostered by her agent, Carla Wilson. In return for satisfying the sexual desires of her producer, she retained her position. On this day, that same producer was taking her to Brighton where he would also serve as cameraman. Budget cuts were the excuse, but the producer liked to play with Carol when out-and-about.

Being summer and already warm she dressed casual. Her long multi-colour stripy stretch cotton dress was doing a great job of highlighting the immense globes of her boobs. Below, it pinched in at her waist before flaring out again at her wide hips and then fitted snugly down along her thighs and ended mid-calf. Underneath was a matching pair of pale green knickers and bra. The outfit was rounded off with a pair of sandals and a denim jacket, sunglasses hooked in a pocket.

"Good morning Mal," she said when the van pulled up.

"Morning, Carol. Get on in, we got miles to cover," said Malcolm Davies, producer and cameraman. He was a lanky middle-aged man. Being a warm morning he wore a light polo shirt, baggy shorts and a pair of trainers.

Climbing onto the bench seat next to the man, Carol noticed a bulge in her producer's shorts. Wonder what he's got in mind, she thought as the van pulled away from the curb and joined the early morning traffic. Removing her denim jacket, she was not surprised when Mal took a look at her chest.

As Malcolm drove through the city, Carol worked at a laptop, going over the latest weather details and taking care of last minute tasks. In truth, the mature blonde was already well prepared, always making sure she had the forecast memorised. She barely registered the van speeding up as they joined the motorway.

"Right, Carol, get over here," Malcolm said.

Now seeing they were on the motorway, and realising they were away from the many CCTV cameras of the city, Carol knew what her producer wanted. Closing the laptop and stowing it away, she moved closer on the bench seat.

The blonde reached for the man's shorts and with his help pulled them down. Sticking out from Mal's crotch was his hard dick, decently long, quit thick and very familiar. Lying along the bench, she took hold of the hot cock and pulled the foreskin back, revealing a red helmet already seeping pre-cum. Leaning forward, Carol Kirkwood swiped her tongue over the cock tip, taking her first taste of cum of the day. Savouring the flavour, she started licking the head all over, paying particular attention to the sensitive rolled back skin.

Mal sighed, feeling the Scot wrap her lips around his dick and begin sucking. Nothing like an early morning blowie, he thought.

As they drove on, Carol kept sucking the cock in her mouth. Knowing the producer wanted this to last she didn't suck hard, just giving him pleasure, not trying to make him cum. Head bobbing up and down slowly, she stroked a hand along the shaft. For several miles she continued to blow her boss.

Pressing her tongue against the knob, she took the time to savour the taste. He tasted of salt, a bit of pee and pre-cum, all mixing together in her saliva. It was a flavour she enjoyed. Hearing his moans was something else she liked. Feeling him shift in his seat, Carol started sucking harder, head bobbing further down the shaft.

Placing his hand on the back of the blonde head, Malcolm pushed her further and further down. Because of the early start, he hadn't had the opportunity to cum. But now he wanted to. She knows what she's doing, he thought, feeling his cock entering Carol Kirkwood's throat.

Feeling pressure from the hand on her head, Carol opened her throat and took the entire shaft in. Her nose buried in the man's pubic hair, she worked her throat, milking her producer. Then she started bobbing up and down again, drawing back so just the head was in her mouth, sucked hard on it, then engulfed him once more. Repeating her movements, she quickly brought him to the edge.

"Hmm, yeah," Malcolm said, "God you suck cock like a pro, Carol."

The words heated the Scottish woman, her desire to bring him pleasure building. Head moving faster, she sucked harder on the head and shaft now. Pushing her hand inside the guy's shorts, she cupped his balls, gently rolling the heavy sack. As her fingers lightly scratched and squeezed the sensitive nuts, she moaned, urging him to cum.

"I want to cum in your mouth!" he said, teeth gritted.

Pulling back until just the throbbing knob remained locked behind her lips, the sexy woman kept moaning, her mouth vibrating. Lapping the hot meat with her tongue, she brought her producer to climax. Spunk splashed within her mouth, coating her tongue, quickly pooling behind her teeth. Carol continued to suck, drawing out more and more semen. Dropping his balls, she wrapped the hand around the shaft and stroked, pushing more spunk along the prick.

"Jesus, that feels so good," Malcolm said. "Let me see, let me see."

Straightening up on the van's seat, Ms Kirkwood opened her mouth. A thick pearly white mess filled her mouth. Eyes sparkling, Carol swirled it around with her tongue

"Swallow."

Closing her mouth, she locked eyes with Mal then swallowed, loudly. Smiling, she opened again showing every drop of sperm was gone, swallowed down and now swimming around in her stomach.

"It's so hot watching you swallow," the producer said.

"I like swallowing sperm. It tastes nice," she said in her sexy Scottish accent before leaning back down to clean the dick with her mouth and tongue.

Arriving at Brighton Beach, Malcolm was busy setting up his camera and linking back to Television Centre for the broadcast. Carol spent the time working on her laptop. When she looked up to check on Mal's progress she noticed two men, a pair of twins in fact, watching her, dressed in long shorts and t-shirts. Tall and broad-shouldered, they were dark-haired and good looking. Hot, times two, she thought, smiling to herself. Being recognised was not something new to her. She shared her smile with them before going back to work.

Called over by the producer, they checked the lighting and sound. Carol got into the van for her microphone and transmitter pack to be fitted. Clipping the audio device to her dress, Mal took the opportunity to have a good feel of her massive tits. Cupping and pushing them together, he leaned down and planted kisses all over her impressive cleavage. A quick squeeze of the tits, he pressed his thumbs against her nipples, feeling them respond. But with time running out, he released her then quickly finished his work getting her sound setup.

Back outside on the uncomfortable shingle beach, the busty blonde noticed the twins walking over towards her and her producer/cameraman. They approached Mal who they apparently knew and had a brief chat. All three kept openly glancing at Carol, especially her big tits.

"Carol," Malcolm called, nodding for her to join them.

Smiling warmly, she walked to them.

"Carol, this is Cameron and this is James. They're big fans of yours."

"Hello, it's nice to meet you Cameron, James... James Cameron?" she asked, eyebrow raised, grinning.

"Our father's fault. Loves his movies. Still thinks it was funny calling us James and Cameron. Call me Cam," said the more outgoing twin, shaking her hand. His brother didn't say anything but shook hands as well.

"Carol, these two lads are part of our group and they're here to join us this morning." Carol immediately began to blush, her sexual submissive side already rousing. "See that yellow beach hut behind me? Between each broadcast you're going to be in there satisfying these two. The boys have already been warned to not mess your hair and makeup."

"I understand," was Ms Kirkwood's quiet reply. She could feel her nipples swelling and wetness already forming between her legs.

"Good. Alright lads, head on over to the hut. I'll send Carol over once we're done here," the producer said.

"We're looking forward to this," said Cam and he and his brother headed towards the beach hut.

Shortly after, the weather presenter was live on TV giving her usual 6am introduction.

6:01 am

"...and I'll have more, later in the show," said the weather forecaster.

"And we're out. Right, you've got 15 minutes to get acquainted with the boys, Carol. Off you go. I'll call when you're needed," Malcolm said, a grin spread over his face.

Knowing there was little time, the sexy older blonde hurried off to the gaudy-painted beach hut and the twins waiting for her inside. Walking through the door she was greeted with the sight of the two men, naked from the waist down. Two impressive hard erections pointed at her. Feeling her knickers getting wetter, she stepped in and closed the door behind her.

"Yes," James spoke for the first time, as the guys both stepped forward, each grabbing hold of a tit in one hand and an arse cheek in the other. Cam leaned in and started snogging the blonde, driving his tongue into her mouth. Carol responded, her own tongue wrestling back then her lips sucking his. As they groped her they weren't gentle, squeezing her boobs and bum. Nipples quickly standing to attention, the boys both started pinching them.

When Cam broke the kiss, Carol turned to James who copied his brother by driving his tongue into her mouth. He was more active, exploring her oral cavity before lapping along her tongue and then sucking it. Oh that feels weird, but so hot, Carol thought to herself, more used sucking tongue than having it done to her.

"We want to see your tits," Cam said, pinching her nipple hard. Without waiting for a reply, they both pulled the wide straps of her dress from her shoulders and down her arms. Repeating the same for her bra they quickly had the weather presenter's massive tits out, large nipples standing proud. Her nubbins now free, they pinched and twisted them, making the woman wince and her pussy to throb.

Knowing time was running low, Cam and James both pushed Carol to her knees. Kneeling between the twins and their hard hot cocks, it was obvious what was required of her. Taking a dick in each hand, she turned to Cam and took him into her mouth, sucking and tonguing quickly. The boys weren't circumcised so his flavour wasn't as strong as Carol preferred but still tasted good. Turning, she took James into her mouth next. Hmm, tastes the same. Twins I guess, she thought, sucking hard.

As Carol Kirkwood sucked the twins in the hut on Brighton Beach, they reached down and continued to grope her now naked big tits. Together, they both pinched her nipples, lifting her boobs up via her teats. She winced and sucked and tongued harder. The cocks were flexing in her hands, pre-cum already coating the inside of her mouth.

"Carol! I need you," Malcolm shouted from outside the hut.

"Damn it!" Cam said, his cock just about to enter the blonde's throat. "You better go Ms Kirkwood. We'll be waiting," he said, a mixed look of frustration and joy on his face.

Getting off her knees, the Scot pulled her bra and dress back up, adjusted herself and stepped out of the hut. For all the world it looked like nothing had happened. A minute later she was broadcasting the weather to the nation.

6:20 am

"...back to you Dan and Lou," Carol said, ending her segment.

"And we're clear," her producer said, "Back to the hut."

One of the twins was standing outside the yellow beach chalet. Fully clothed again, his still hard erection was very noticeable. Carol raised an eyebrow as she got closer.

"We decided to take turns. Cam's waiting for you," James said indicating behind him with his thumb. He looked a little dejected, but his eyes didn't rise above her impressive chest.

Inside the hut Carol was confronted by a completely naked man, hand slowly stroking his hard-on. Wow. Nice, she thought, looking at the washboard abs, broad chest, strong arms and legs. More used to average to overweight men, this was a surprise to her. But the look of heat and desire was the same she had seen in the eyes of the men she had satisfied before him.

"Get those tits back out. Actually, take it all off," he demanded.

Complying, Carol Kirkwood unclipped and removed her microphone and battery pack. Taking hold of the hem of her dress, she raised it, quickly exposing her thick legs, her pale green knickers. Continuing to lift her dress, the Scot exposed her milky white tits encased in their matching green bra. As she reached behind to unlatch her bra, Cam took the opportunity to grab her tits and give them a quick squeeze. Once the garment was unhooked he pulled it off her.

"Let me," he said, dropping to his knees and removing her knickers. Bringing the underwear to his face, he inhaled her scent, a slight fishy tang to it. Delicious, he thought, taking another sniff. A wooden worktop and shelves ran the length of the chalet. Pushing her back against it, he forced Carol her to lift and perch a leg on top of it, splaying her crotch open before the kneeling man.

"Jesus, you're wet aren't ya," he said, looking at her open twat. Too excited for anything subtle, he jammed two fingers straight up her, their passage eased by her copious juices.

Carol just grunted. It was true, she was very wet, enjoying being used and controlled. And the way Cam was using her, like an object, a thing, turned her on immensely. A moan escaped her lips when the fingers withdrew and an aggressive tongue invaded her. Loud disgusting slurping noises filled the hut as Cameron sucked the cunt juice bubbling out of the weather presenter. He didn't suck her pussy long, more intent on getting his own pleasure.

Grabbing a towel from a shelf, he spread it out on the wooden floor. "Get on your back," he commanded. Then, with the blonde laying down on the towel, "Spread your legs. I want that cunt." With the woman obediently splayed out before him, he took a moment to drink in the sight. Carol Kirkwood, the nation's favourite meteorologist, naked in a chalet on Brighton Beach, laying on the floor, tits heaving, legs spread, cunt dripping.

Pushing his face back between her legs, Cameron started to lick and suck her fishy, tasty snatch. So good, so good, he thought, his tongue buried inside the hot tunnel. Lips closing on a thick labia, he sucked the flesh, savouring her taste, her smell. Having sucked the other lip, be quickly started suckling on her clit, much like he had her nipple earlier. Two fingers returned, shoved back inside, stirring her honey pot.

Conscious of time ticking by, he climbed on top of Carol Kirkwood and pressed his hard dick into her soaking twat. Feeling she was tighter than expected, Cam pushed harder, not stopping until he had bottomed out against her cervix.

"Damn, you're hot and wet in there aren't you, Carol," he said, pulling back. "Mm, feels good," he added, thrusting back in.

"Oh, fuck," Carol exclaimed, feeling the big dick fucking her, thrusts hard and fast. Anything else she might have said was cut off when a tongue invaded her mouth, seeking hers out. She moaned as her hips squirmed around the cock imbedded inside her.

As he fucked the celebrity Scot, Cam could feel her hot soft boobs under his chest, squashed by his weight. Tempted by the large nipples poking him, Cameron adjusted his position. Keeping his dick ploughing the wet slit between her legs, he closed his lips around a thick nipple and suckled her. It was a little awkward in this position, but he kept fucking whilst alternating the teat between his lips.

Suddenly Carol bucked and started cumming, the thick prick fucking her hard and fast, the sensations flooding from her nipples, the degrading situation of being used by some stranger in a hut on Brighton Beach. Her legs wrapped around the young man pumping her cunt, urging him on, wanting his seed shot deep inside to complete her humiliation.

"Carol, time!" called Malcolm.

"Shit! Shit, shit, shit!" Cameron exclaimed, "So close, I'm so close." With an angry growl he thrust extra hard, battering the blonde's cervix before pulling out. Stepping back he said, "You'd better go. We'll finish this very soon."

Scrambling off the floor, Carol grabbed her dress and quickly put it on. With no time for her underwear, she grabbed her microphone pack and left the chalet without her bra and knickers.

Standing in front of the camera, freshly fucked, cunt cream covering her crotch and running down her leg, no underwear, she was so horny. Malcolm chuckled, seeing her obvious arousal, but he had to zoom in on her head and shoulders so the viewers wouldn't see her large nipples poking through her dress.

6:50 am

"...and you'll definitely be needing sunscreen if you're out and about today."

"You're good to go," the producer said.

Rushing past James and back to the yellow chalet, Carol stepped inside to see Cameron sniffing her knickers, hand shuffling up and down his dick. Purple with a need to release, his knob was leaking more pre-cum, clearly ready to go.

Dropping the panties on the worktop, Cam pushed the presenter against the wooden surface. Yanking her dress up to her waist, he exposed her cunt, still dripping from her orgasm of a few moments earlier.

"Sit on the worktop," he ordered, voice strained with lust.

Hopping up on the wooden platform, Carol Kirkwood opened her legs wide for him once more. Although she'd only recently cum, she was ready for more.

"I'm ready," she said, breathing heavily.

Stepping between the mature blonde's splayed thighs, Cam aimed his aching dick at her sopping gash and slammed it in. Knob hitting her back wall once more, he reached behind her, grabbing Carol's naked arse in both hands. Grip secured, her started hammering into her, desperately chasing his own release. He didn't care when the Scot almost immediately started cumming again, he was only interested on his own release.

I'm being used as a fuck puppet, and I love it! Just something to be used, to be fucked, Ms Kirkwood thought. The brutal fuck had barely resumed when she exploded into another orgasm. Cunt cream filling her twat was now slopping out with each hard thrust. Deliciously nasty fanny farts of loud escaped air and pussy juice sounded in the hut.

Cameron was in heaven. Pulsating, hot wet twat wrapped around his dick, the wanton behaviour of Britain's favourite weather forecaster and the combination of her stinky snatch and the pussy farts. Driven over the edge, the young man erupted deep inside Carol Kirkwood. Pressed up against her cervix, his ejaculations felt so strong, forcing his seed deeper into the sexy, wanton blonde.

Oh my god, yes! she thought, hooking her ankles around Cameron's legs, holding him deep within him. "Cum inside me. Use me as a cum bucket!" she yelled, riding waves of pleasure. She felt flooded with semen, feeling the cock pumping it into her.

"Carol, you're needed out here!" Malcolm yelled.

Satiated, Cameron stumbled back, drawing his prick from the blonde. It was slick with cum, his and hers. He wanted to see it running out of her, but Carol was already pulling her dress back down and headed for the door.

Imorol
Imorol
98 Followers