Getting the Job: Carol Kirkwood Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Carol. Nice fuck," he said.

With a shy smile on her blushing face, she exited, rushed past the still waiting James and made for the camera setup.

"You look like you've been having a fun time," Malcolm teased, smiling as he looked at her flushed face and prominent nipples. "I see you forgot your bra again," he said. "I can't zoom in on your head and shoulders this time. That pissed off the director." He looked around, seeking inspiration for what to do. He couldn't show Carol with those stunning nipples sticking out through her dress. He had an obligation to protect her reputation as well as his own and protect their group.

In the end, for the weather intro at the top of the hour, Carol laid down behind a windbreaker. Boobs beneath her, nipples concealed and some fiddling with the camera covered up her red cheeks. Her bright happy smile was genuine, the afterglow of her orgasms.

7:01 am

"...it's going to be a warm day."

"Off you go Carol, James is waiting his turn," Malcolm said with a devilish smile.

Quickly returning to the beach hut, she passed Cameron sitting in a deck chair nearby. He still had a Cheshire cat grin plastered on his face. Stepping back into the yellow chalet she saw James smelling her discarded underwear. Carol wasn't surprised. She hadn't yet met a man or woman who didn't enjoy smelling her dirty knickers.

Seeing her enter, James dropped the panties back on the shelf, looking embarrassed, cheeks blushing.

"Sorry," he mumbled.

Well, I guess twins aren't exact duplicates after all, Carol thought, seeing James apparently had a different temperament to his brother.

"It's quite alright, James. I rather enjoy knowing someone likes my scent," she explained in her sultry Scottish accent. "What would you like me to do for you?"

"Erm, could you...suck my dick again?"

"Of course I can," she replied with a reassuring smile. Kneeling down before James, she reached for his long shorts and pulled them down. His underwear quickly followed. Taking hold of him and starting to stroke, she said, "You have a nice penis, James. I'd love to suck it for you," trying to reassure him. He nodded.

Gathering some saliva in her mouth to ease things along, Carol Kirkwood wrapped her lips around the head and sucked gently, looking up into his eyes. Concentrating on just the head she kept sucking, increasing the strength she applied. One hand worked the shaft and the other cupped his balls, gently rolling them.

"Mm, that feels nice Ms Kirkwood. Could you suck some more of it?" James asked, sounding rather timid. In answer, the presenter took a couple of inches into her mouth, then a couple more. Maintaining eye contact, her head started bobbing up and down rhythmically, always sucking, but now with her tongue working the underside of the shaft.

"Oh, that feels so good, so good," he said. After a couple of minutes he asked, "Erm, Ms Kirkwood? Do you think you could, you know...deep throat me? Maybe?"

"Mm, absolutely," she said. Returning to the prick she took the head back in. After a few sucks to gather a bit more saliva, Carol took her hand off the shaft, opened her throat and plunged forward, taking the entire thing down into her oesophagus. Wanting some relief for the building itch in her sticky crotch, she dropped her now free hand to her lap, pushing it up under her dress and began rubbing her clit.

Humming, she sent vibrations coursing along the embedded dick. Above her, James moaned in delight. Thought you'd like that, she thought. Knowing time was running out, she started swallowing, adding to the sensation the man was enjoying.

"Holly fuck, that's amazing!" he exclaimed. His hips started moving, gently fucking Carol Kirkwood's throat.

Needing to take a breath, the forecaster withdrew, keeping her hand on his balls moving. Without hesitation she took him straight back down her gullet and began alternating between humming and swallowing. Embedded once more, the man started his fucking motions, moaning in pleasure. Deciding to add another element, when the cock was fully down her throat, she lifted his nut sack and would swipe her tongue over it.

As much as James was enjoying the deep throat blow job, the Scot may have been enjoying herself even more. Mm, I love sucking cock, she thought. Fingers now delving inside her pussy, she could feel just how wet she still was. Cameron's cum is still deep in me.

But a few minutes later Malcolm called for the weather presenter to return to work.

"Thank you so much, Ms Kirkwood. That was absolutely the best blow job I've ever had," James said, grinning.

"Well, I'll be back in a few minutes. I can finish sucking your cock then if you'd like," she said. Weird boy. I didn't even finish. Maybe he's not experienced? she thought, grabbing her bra and quickly putting it back on. Better wear it to help cover for my nipples. God, they need pinching.

"Erm, maybe. But there is something I'd like to try," he said.

"Of course. I'll be right back," she said before dashing off to her producer.

7:19 am

Shortly after, Carol Kirkwood was presenting the weather again. The remote director had asked for the shot to include the mature blonde to be standing in the water, a demonstration of how good a visit to the beach would be.

In order to keep her balance on the soft wet sand and to brace against the low waves, the Scot was standing with legs slightly open. During the broadcast, she suddenly felt something shift inside her then the unmistakable sensation of thick hot semen starting to run out of her cunt. As she continued to talk to the nation, she could feel spunk running down her inner thighs. God, Cameron pumped me so full of his cum. He really made me a cum bucket, she thought. Flowing down to her knees, the thick semen dripped into the see between her feet.

By the time her producer confirmed they were off the air, Carol Kirkwood's pussy was empty of spunk but her inner thighs were coated with the stuff.

"Back you go," Mal said. "I hope you're ready," he added, knowing something about James' sexual tastes.

Inside the beach hut, Carol was again met by the sight of James, eyes closed, sniffing her knickers. Although this time he was naked and his cock remained out, still soaking from its time down her throat.

"Would you like me to finish sucking you?" she asked.

When James opened his eyes, Carol saw a different look there. A hungry, dangerous look. If it wasn't for his cock wet with her throat slime, she would have thought the twins had changed place or something. Nerves started to tingle over her skin, sensing a predator close by.

James certainly was a sexual predator, far more so than his brother Cameron. He delighted in acting the shy inexperienced twin then taking exactly what he wanted from a woman. Predatory grin on his face, he dropped the knickers and stepped to Ms Kirkwood. Grabbing her, he pushed the Scottish woman to the worktop, forcing her to bend over it. Yanking her dress up, he saw her cum-coated thighs, her big round arse bisected by a deep crevice.

"Is this what you have for me? Some sloppy used hole?" he said, loving the feeling of power he had over the woman. "Lucky for me that I don't want that hole, isn't it," he added, kicking Carol's legs apart, forcing her body lower, her arse to push out, cheeks to spread. "Yeah, look at that. You want it up the arse so bad you're displaying yourself to me."

Taking a closer look at the revealed rosebud, James could clearly see that Carol Kirkwood was definitely not new to anal sex. Good thing for you, Carol, he thought. The outer sphincter was relaxed, well used, winking at him already.

Taking a bottle of sunscreen from a shelf, he squirted a generous glob into the hole he was about to violate. A finger coated with the cream was pushed into the generous arse, through the gripping arsehole. Twisting it around, James had a good feel of the presenter's arse ring and fucked his digit in and out of her. Adding a second finger he continued jabbing in and out, twisting, paving the way for his cock.

With a gasp, Carol realised what game James was playing. He liked power, and now he was going to butt fuck her to prove his dominance. Probably something to do with sibling rivalry, she thought. This is going to be hard. Oh yes! Ms Kirkwood loved anal sex, having her arsehole stretched, plugged and filled.

Behind her, James withdrew his fingers, grabbed his dick and placed the head against the slick, waiting anus. A pause to make the woman wonder what was happening, and then he simply leaned forward. Letting his body weight do the work of forcing his cock through her sphincters, he slid balls deep into Carol Kirkwood's bowels in one smooth motion. A long low groan from the blonde elicited a big grin on the man's face. Feels so good, he thought before grabbing her hips and just grinding his cock in circles around her stretched back door.

Pulling back so only his knob remained inside her arse, James slammed forward. Again. And again. He repeatedly buggered the sexy blonde, thrusting in and out of her big arse, the gripping sphincters, her clutching bowels. Groaning together, Carol pushed back as James pushed in, helping him to sodomise her. The arse fuck was savage and brutal, each deep penetration pressing the man's crotch against the woman's soft hot bum, squashing the cheeks, ripples running through the milky globes.

"You like that, Carol huh? You like having my dick up your arse? Yeah, you do," said James. As he continued to fuck the Scottish arse, he'd pull all the way out, head of his cock sitting on the rim of her anus, then push back inside.

"Look at that. Your arsehole is gaping for me, Carol. Yeah, you love it in the wrong 'un don't you," he said, plunging in and out, now chasing his climax. Hands reaching forward, he grabbed her shoulders and raised her chest from the worktop. Grabbing her tits, he began pulling them, feeling their firm weight, her hard nipples pressing against his palms.

All the nasty language was getting to Ms Kirkwood, adding to her heat, taking her closer to cumming again. Managing to get her hand to her crotch, she was pinching and twisting and stroking her clit. Her pelvis was humping, clit fucking her busy fingers, arsehole swallowing cock.

With a yell, James buried himself back inside the arse of Britain's favourite weather presenter. Body shaking, he shot gob after gob of thick semen deep inside the sexy mature blonde. "Argh! Can you feel it Carol? Can you feel my cum shooting into you?"

"Y...yes. Yes! I can feel it. Dump it in me. Use me. Fill me!" she screamed, her body now shuddering in orgasm. As spunk was ejaculating inside her arse, the Scot's pussy was flooding with her cream. So much was being made by her overheated, over excited body that it was running in rivers down her thighs, mixing with the remains of Cameron's cum.

Remained locked together, the pair shuddered and moaned through their mutual climaxes. Then they heard Carol's producer calling for the next broadcast.

"Thank you Ms Kirkwood. That really felt amazing," James said, playing timid again even as he slowly eased his slick cock from the woman's arse, her anus letting it go with a pop.

"No, thank you James. You were so good," she said, grabbing her knickers before quickly putting them back on and pulling her dress down. With a peck on his cheek, she dashed from the hut.

7:48 am

"Thank goodness you still look presentable," her producer said with a smile when she returned. "We've got a visitor," Malcolm said, indicating a goateed man wearing mirrored sunglasses and carrying a guitar and a black Labrador.

"Oh, Dave and Connie," she exclaimed, recognising the pair. The Labrador had caused something of an embarrassing moment on a previous broadcast a few years previously, so Carol instantly recognised her.

"The director wants them in the next broadcast," Mal said.

A couple minutes later, Carol Kirkwood was once again live before the nation, smiling brightly, her sexy Scottish accent covering the weather. Behind her, Dave sat in a deck chair strumming his guitar. Carol was sure he was staring at her arse behind his glasses, and cocked her hip to improve the view. Oh no, she thought, feeling James' cum now leaking out of her bum, nudged loose by her movement.

And then the dog, Connie, started sniffing around her. Full of energy, she was bouncing about, wanting to play but also wanting to explore the interesting scent of a woman in heat. Thank god she's a bitch, otherwise Britain would be watching me getting my legged humped by a dog, Carol thought, whilst maintaining a professional air and continuing with the weather.

Once the broadcast was over, the presenter glanced at the beach hut, but couldn't see either of the twins outside.

Catching her look, her producer said, "They're getting a snack. So you can relax for a few minutes."

Glad for a chance to sit down, Carol took a deck chair next to Dave and they had a brief, friendly chat. All the time, the Scot was careful to keep Connie away, throwing a ball for her to chase so she wouldn't keep trying to sniff her.

Carol Kirkwood was very familiar with dogs and their behaviours. Very familiar. Any time a dog appeared in an outside broadcast she did with Malcolm, the presenter played with them.

8:00 am

"...so it's going to be a bright sunny day."

"Ok Carol, we're clear," Mal said. "The boys are back. Saw them going into the hut. Make sure they're satisfied."

Somewhat refreshed from her break, Ms Kirkwood returned to the yellow chalet on Brighton Beach. Wonder what they'll want this time, she thought. Her nipples started hardening, her wet snatch twitching.

This time, the twins were both waiting for her, naked and hard. At a command from James, Carol Kirkwood stripped, taking off all of her clothes again. Just as they had begun the morning, the twins started by groping her tits and arse, alternating who had their tongue in her mouth. For her part, Ms Kirkwood had her hands wrapped around their cocks, stroking them. Sticky one must be Cam. Obviously the one still wet is James, she thought.

As the groping and snogging continued, Cameron's hand slid further over her bum and soon he was pushing a finger into her arse. Meanwhile, James had dropped a hand to her steaming snatch and drove two fingers into her.

Seemingly synchronised, the lads both ducked down and each took a nipple between their lips and started to suckle on the very busty blonde. She moaned as the boys sucked her teats, pulling on them with their mouths even as each added another finger to the respective holes they were molesting.

Feels so good, Carol thought, moaning in delight. So wanton. So slutty. Hips moving, she fucked herself on the three fingers in her twat and the two exploring her rectum.

Lifting his head, James said, "You like that Ms Kirkwood? You like having something in your pussy and your arse at the same time?" he asked.

She nodded, moaning in bliss, hearing James' words, feeling Cameron sucking one nipple, pinching and twisting the other.

"You want it? You can have it," James said, pulling away and moving to the towel still on the floor.

"We...we don't have time yet. I'll be needed for the next broadcast," Carol stammered, torn between her desire to please and be pleased and her job.

"Not to worry. We spoke to Mal earlier. Unfortunately there will be a technical issue preventing the broadcast," he said.

Catching on to his meaning, the presenter said, "Please, do it. Both of you at the same time."

Moving quickly, James lay down, his erection standing proud. "Sit on it," he commanded.

Straddling the man's waist, Ms Kirkwood squatted down. Behind her she heard Cameron moan, watching her big bum widening as she squatted lower, the crack of her arse opening. Hand guiding the cock beneath her, Carol sat down on it, taking its entire length into her body with a moan of her own. Moving to kneel astride the man, the presenter started sliding up and down the shaft, enjoying the sensations, feeling the knob embedding deep within her with each plunge.

Hands on her back, Cameron forced her to lie atop his brother. James delighted in feeling her massive tits squashing against his broad chest, nipples digging into his skin. Looking into the eyes of the hot mature blonde, James saw the desire and heat there. Pushing his tongue into her mouth, he snogged her roughly whilst his hands reached down, grasped the cheeks of her arse and spread them, exposing her already abused anus to his brother's gaze.

Eyes blazing with desire, Cam looked at the forecaster's anus, already open and wet, obviously recently used by his sibling. Its shape was slightly distorted by the dick already jammed up the cunt beneath. Oh, this is gonna be good, he thought. Squatting behind the coupling pair, he pointed his dick at the awaiting arsehole, pressing against it, checking his aim.

8:19 am

"Well, unfortunately we're suffering some technical difficulties so we won't be joining Carol on Brighton Beach right now. I've not doubt she'll get to the bottom of things," Louise Minchin said from the studio.

Back on Brighton Beach in a yellow chalet, a man named Cameron was getting to the bottom of things. He drove his aching dick into Carol Kirkwood's arse, pushed through both of her sphincters and deep inside her bowels.

"Holly fuck, that's hot," he yelled.

"Jesus, that makes her so much tighter," yelled James, pushing deep inside the woman's sodden cunt.

Carol herself just moaned. With both dicks balls deep inside her holes, she felt so full, complete. And she was hot, sweaty. It was a warm morning, the air close in the hut and now she was sandwiched between the twins, the hot bars of their dicks embedded within her. Feeling the lads grinding their crotches against her, stirring her insides with their pricks, stretching her orifices, Ms Kirkwood exploded into orgasm. Her body bucked and shook between them. Her twat gushed juice, soaking James below her, splashing against the hanging balls of Cameron.

"Christ, she's cumming already," James said, delighting in the clutching walls wrapped around his prick, feeling the cunt cream washing his own balls.

Cameron didn't say anything. Withdrawing his cock, he jammed it back into the weather presenter, starting to fuck her hot tight arse. It wasn't the tightest he'd ever had, but it felt so good. Below he felt his brother also starting to fuck Carol even as she continued to cum, pussy juice still spurting out of her.

Lost in a heaven of orgasm after orgasm, Ms Kirkwood let the boys use her, stretching her crotch open. Soon they found their rhythm, one thrusting into her, the other withdrawing then alternating. Feels so good. So fucking good, she thought. Arsehole burning around Cam's plunging dick, cunt itching as it was repeatedly stuffed by James. She pressed her huge tits harder against the muscled chest beneath her, her nipples tingling. The beach hut was hot, filled with the wet sounds of gasping, moaning, groaning, cocks fucking, holes sucking.

"Fuck me hard. Ruin my holes!" she cried out, breathing heavy.

"What do you think, Cam? Want to join me?" James asked as he thrust in and out of the cunt now frothing with girl cum.

The words barely got through the fog of pleasure in Carol's head. What does that mean? she thought.

Cameron pulled his dick out of the big Scottish bum, looking down to see a gaping open anus. He licked his lips. Looks so tasty, he thought then quickly moved, shoving his face between the milky white cheeks and quickly rimming Ms Kirkwood, running his tongue around the quivering ring of muscle before delving inside. Arousal so high, he didn't care that his brother had shot his cum in there only recently.