Getting the Job: Carol Kirkwood Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon man, get in here," James said, fucking the squelching cunt.

Getting back into his squat position, Cameron pushed his dick up against that of his brother. Using James as a guide, Cameron felt the wet heat of the presenter's slick twat on the tip of his knob. He pushed, hard, forcing his cock inside Carol, alongside his brother, double penetrating her minge.

Gasping, Carol Kirkwood couldn't believe it. Two! Two cocks stuffed inside my cunt! Then the twins started moving, thrusting into her together. Oh, they're stretching my poor pussy. Feels good, so good.

For several minutes the lads continued to pound in and out of the weather presenter's pussy, cramming themselves repeatedly into her body. Ms Kirkwood simply lay sandwiched between the heaving bodies, basking in the pleasure as they pounded her cunt over and over again. All three were breathing heavy, gasping and moaning.

Fucking harder, Cameron started to savagely ravish the mature Scot. Now chasing his cum, he didn't care if the woman enjoyed it or if it hurt. Only his own climax mattered to him now.

On the bottom, James was thinking the same thing. Carol's arse had been good, tighter than he had expected, but her cunt, stuffed with two cocks, felt electric. Feeling his cum rising, he braced his feet on the floor then started hammering into her twat, joining his brother in racing towards his climax.

Orgasm ripping through her body, Carol felt her pussy convulsing, literally sucking on the two cocks ruining her snatch. Pussy blowjob, I'm giving them a double pussy blowjob, she thought, riding waves of pleasure rushing through her entire body. Sudden warmth flooded deep inside her as the twins both started cumming, jetting their semen into her. With her tunnel stuffed with cock, the spunk had nowhere to go and was forced through her cervix, flooding into her womb. For what felt like minutes the boys continued to pump more and more sperm into her.

Eventually, the twins stopped thrusting, their cocks and balls spent and empty. Threesome lying atop one another, the two pricks soaked in the heat of Carol Kirkwood's well used and abused fanny. Basking in the heat of their bodies coming down from their mutual highs, they just breathed deep and heavy.

"Carol, you've got a couple minutes then you're needed!" shouted Malcolm's voice from outside.

Feeling Cameron pulling his dick out of her and lifting his body off hers, Carol moaned. Not ready to move, but she was a professional and knew she had a job to do. Placing her feet on the floor, she lifted herself off James' prick, hearing it slapping wetly against his stomach once her pussy released it.

"Thank you, lads. That was amazing," she said, grabbing her dress.

"Yeah, we liked that a lot. Mind if we keep these?" James asked, holding up her knickers, Cam beside him, bra in his hands.

"Souvenirs from the seaside? Of course," she replied, smiling. Quickly putting her dress back on, she gave each man a peck on the cheek and rushed off to see her producer.

Seeing his presenter returning, Malcolm said, "Hair and makeup need a quick touch-up, Carol."

Jogging to the broadcast van, braless tits jiggling under her dress, Carol quickly fixed herself up. Returning, she saw Mal aiming the camera at the pair of deck chairs again.

"Director's idea," he said, looking her over. "You look good. No one would ever guess you've just been fucked silly," he laughed.

8:45 am

"...the temperature is soaring up quite nicely..."

Sitting in the blue and white striped deck chair, sharing the weather with the nation, Carol Kirkwood leaned forward, elbows on knees, knees and ankles together. Without a bra on, her still erect nipples would otherwise be noticeable. But if the camera moved her cleavage would be on display. Plenty of the audience would love that I bet, she thought to herself.

"...if you're going to do anything outdoors today..."

As the camera continued to broadcast her, Carol could feel the thick mixture of her girl cum and the spunk from two men leaking out of her still throbbing snatch. It was running out of her, pooling underneath, spreading under her bum. Already she could feel her dress was wet with sperm and cream, soaking through to the deck chair beneath. Discreetly, she pushed, expelling more cum, adding to the mess.

"...but enjoy it, because it is lovely..."

Continuing to push, the presenter forced more mixed cum out of her twat, increasing the puddle she was now sitting in.

"And we're off the air," Malcolm said. "You ok?" he asked, having noticed she was doing something during the broadcast but not sure what.

Smiling devilishly, Carol Kirkwood glanced around and seeing no one nearby, stood up and turned. Looking over her shoulder at him she said, "Those twins made a bit of a mess, don't you think?"

The stripy dress was clinging tightly to the sexy wide hips and big bum of the hot blonde. A huge wet patch was obvious over her arse. Realising exactly what it was, Mal smiled.

"So the twins did have a good time then."

"Them and me," she said, smiling radiantly.

Working together, they quickly cleared away their equipment and soon after were leaving Brighton Beach behind and heading back to London.

Once they were back on the motorway, Carol Kirkwood was once again laying on the bench seat, her head bobbing up and down as she sucked off her producer.

End of Part 1.