Getting the Job - Holly Willoughby 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For her part, Holly was in her own heaven. Feeling so full of cock, the sensations of its pulsing, the pumping of cum deep into her. She came hard, her cunt contracting around the embedded dick. Her body sucking the sperm from the man's balls.

Eventually, Martin dragged his thick prick out of Holly, taking a step back, trying to catch his breath. Turning around, the hot and heavy blonde looked at the monster which had just ravaged her. A thick mixture of cunt cream and spunk covered it, dripped from it. The mixture marked how much of the cock she had taken, revealing she had not been able to take all of it, despite how stuffed she had felt.

Reaching forward, Holly Willoughby intended to lick and suck the cream and cum from the cock, determined to make sure her boss was happy. Before she could grab it, he put out a hand.

"No. It's too sensitive just now," he said, although it was clear he wanted what she offered.

"I want to make sure you're satisfied," she said.

"Oh, I very much am," he replied.

After a moment, "I'm sorry I wasn't able to take it all. It's just so big," she said looking at the still girthy beast.

"Maybe it's something you can work on. I believe that Kerri might know a way to help you," he said with a smirk.

It was one of the few times that Martin actually fucked Holly during the Auditions. It had been a good hard fuck, if short.

Yes, Martin definitely liked Holly in tight trousers.

A couple of weeks later in Manchester, Holly was interviewing a wannabe girl group when she noticed Kerri was in the hall. With the interview over, Holly took a break and went to see Martin Archer's secretary.

They made some small chit-chat as they walked through the building, Holly noticing that Kerri kept glancing at her cleavage, as she so often did. Holly was wearing a denim dress, cut to display her cleavage, white bra peeking out. A question arose in Holly's mind.

"Kerri, do you know if Mr Archer has any input with my wardrobe?"

"Oh no, Miss Willoughby, he wouldn't do that. Wardrobe people tend to gossip, something I know he'd prefer to avoid," she said, peeking again at the taller woman's boobs. After a moment, she continued, "Mr Archer told me there was something you needed my help with?"

"Er, in here," Holly said, looking around before walking into the dressing room, checking it was empty as they entered. "I..., I'm not able to fully... take Mr Archer's... penis in my vagina. I'd like to. I'm sure he wants to. But I don't know how," she said, awkwardly. "Erm, are you able to...take it all? You know, in your vagina?"

Kerri giggled. "Yes, I can. It took practice and some...training, but I can take it all now."

"How? How can I learn to take it? Can you show me?"

A deep blush rose on Kerri's face but fire burned suddenly in her eyes.

"Yes! I would love to show you!" she gushed.

"Great! So, what do we do?"

The two women sat down and talked about Kerri's instruction, how Holly could learn to take the monster cock of their mutual employer. All the while Kerri kept glancing at Holly's cleavage.

Later that evening, the two naked women lay on Holly's hotel bed, Kerri between her widely splayed thighs. Heavy moans and groans escaped the blonde TV presenter's lips as the mousy brunette eventually worked her entire hand into her. Coated in thick lubricant, Kerri worked her fist in and out of Holly Willoughby whose pink pussy lips were wrapped tight around her wrist. Over the next hour, Kerri delighted in working the beautiful blonde's cervix, gradually opening it, her fingers entering the womb of the golden beauty.

After Holly had screamed out her last orgasm on the end of Kerri's arm, the secretary said, "We'll need to do this a number of times. Your body will need to get used to it, Miss Willoughby. But I'm afraid it will hurt when Mr Archer decides to fully penetrates you."

Catching her breath, Holly said, "I understand that. You know, you can call me Holly. Or even Hols. Especially as seeing where your hand is right now," she laughed. The laughter caused her body to jiggle around the hand still embedded deep within her. It was a strange yet intriguing feeling.

"Yes, Miss Willoughby," Kerri giggled to herself.

"Are you able to stay up here in Manchester for a few days? So we can practice?" Holly asked.

"My duties for Mr Archer will keep me busy during the days but after that I'm all yours," Kerri said, a look of longing on her face.

Now in another city, Holly Willoughby was able to put her lessons from Kerri to practice. It had been a great day filming The Xtra Factor, interviewing more wannabes and interacting with the judges. Simon and Louis had been very funny and especially cheeky.

Holly was wearing a black puff-ball skirt, tight pink top, black opaque tights and leopard print shoes. The boys hadn't been able to stop themselves from making fun of her outfit, with Simon calling her a lampshade, and Louis saying she had 'big bulbs'. Cheeky sods!

Standing outside the current arena, Holly and Simon had just filmed another skit featuring Mr Archer's dark blue Rolls Royce. The presenter remained sitting in the car, having seen Martin watching them. Once the crew had moved on, the producer joined Holly on the backseat, activating the car's tinting.

With camera now in hand, the amateur photographer began taking pictures of Holly Willoughby, adding to his collection. The sexy blonde pushed her tits in her tight pink top at him, holding them up for the camera. Click. She posed her legs in their dark pantyhose, showing her thighs. Click. Her legs drew up and spread wantonly. Click. Click. Kneeling on all fours she pushed her arse out, making sure her pussy peeked underneath. Click. Click. Click. As famous as she was getting for her boobs, Martin loved looking at her arse.

Holly was still on her hands and knees when she felt Martin move, his hands groping her legs, arse and cunt. Shortly those hands were replaced with his face, pushed hard into the crack of her butt, sniffing at the arsehole beneath. His face soon moved down, pressing into her crotch, sniffing, smelling her drooling pussy through her tights and the thong she wore under them.

Fingers gripped the waistbands of her tights and thong, roughly yanking them both down. Holly gasped, feeling the air suddenly on her bare naked flesh and then the warmth of her employer's breath before his mouth began sucking her cunt. His tongue lashed across her pussy before jumping to her anus, rimming her sphincter, pushing against it, lapping at it. Mouth moving back down, lips sucked lips, tongue slurped flowing juice.

Holly's first climax hit her hard! Moans tried to escape her lips but she fought them back, ever aware of people walking past the car, just feet away from her, so close to the sexy blonde as she was eaten out, creaming on her boss' face. Hidden only by the tinted windows and weight of the car, Holly felt so nasty!

Martin Archer got so turned on when Holly wore tights. They made her legs look perfectly smooth, and felt so sensual under his hands. He loved how they clung to her big round bottom, trying to disappear into the crack of that delicious bum! And how they hugged that juicy cunt, bathing in her scent, warmed by her sex! It drove him mad with lust.

Having removed his trousers and boxers completely, he moved up, leaning over Holly, who was still on all fours, looking out the window, gasping, breathing raggedly. Gripping her shoulder, he lined his massive cock up with the woman's dripping snatch.

There was no mistaking the hot, bloated head of the cock now rubbing and down along her slit, gathering her juices. Holly arched her back as the man thrust savagely, driving hard against her opening and penetrating her deeply. Her cunt squelched as the invading dick forced her cream out, it filled her so completely.

The pair rutted away in that car, monster cock plunging hard into the pretty blonde celebrity over and over again. Squeals, moans and groans filled the cabin, the air rich with the scent of hot pussy and sweating skin. Protected by the weight of the car, there was no movement outside to alert anyone to the carnal activity within.

"I want to take it all!" Holly moaned, "I want all of it."

With an obscene slurping noise, Martin withdrew his cock, its thick shaft once more coated with the thick cream from the blonde beauty. Sitting down, his member stood solidly, rigidly up.

Desperate to feel that thing buried in her again, all the way inside her, Holly stripped her tights and thong off completely, joining her shoes on the floor. Thankful for the height of the luxury car's roof, she straddled the producer. Grabbing the man-meat she lined it up with her open cunt, pushing in just the very tip. Then she let herself drop!

"Fuck!" she groaned, sinking down on it until it banged hard into her cervix. Pausing, just sitting on that dick for a moment, she quickly pulled her pink top off, over her head, unclasped her matching pink bra and threw it aside. Slowly, she began to slide up and down Martin's prodigious cock, her pussy freely lubricating, easing its passage. She pressed her tits at him, feeling his mouth latching onto her tit, sucking hard, hand squeezing the other, pinching the nipple.

Oh my god, she thought as a group of people walked past the car, if only you could see me! See the wholesome Holly Willoughby fucking like a horny slut!

Driven on by the thought of people watching her fuck, watching her wanton, slutty, depraved behaviour, Holly pressed down, pushing hard. Wincing in pain, she forced the head of the monstrous cock through her cervix and into a womb. Her breath caught as the remainder of the cock entered her, as she slid down its entire length. Convulsing wet walls fluttered along the full length now lodged deep in her body. Holly exploded in orgasm!

Oh holly fucking, Jesus, god! Martin Archer thought, his gigantic girthy cock now embedded fully in the stunning Holly Willoughby. The sensation of her finally taking it all in her cunt, his cock suddenly disappearing up inside her! Her cunt gripping and milking him! It was too much and he blasted his hot sticky cum all the way in her, deep into her womb, flooding her. Unable to move, he felt his cock pulsing, spunk jetting streams of sperm into the amazing, beautiful woman impaled on him. Entire body tense, he released everything he had inside her.

Holly's entire body was juddering, convulsing, spasming as multiple orgasms rocked through her. She had never cum so hard like this before. It was something amazing. The pain of impaling herself completely, totally, was gone! All she felt was bliss, pure unadulterated pleasure! Utterly full with man meat, she felt the torrent of seamen hitting the roof of her womb, felt the heat of it spreading throughout her. She collapsed on top of Martin, the pair of them spent.

For several minutes, Holly Willoughby sat completely impaled on her employer's huge cock, the last of his spunk draining into her. When she was finally able to raise herself high enough to pull up and off that cock a river of cum poured from her, covering the massive balls it had all come from.

It was quite some time before they were able to clean up and exit the car. With difficulty walking on what felt like bowed legs and a gaping hole between them, Holly took the rest of the day off.

Near the end of the Auditions, Holly was sat in her changing room. She was wearing a white blouse with a long bow, black skirt, another pair of opaque tights and red shoes. Looking very much like a naughty sexy secretary, her hair tied up. When Martin walked in he laughed jovially at the outfit.

"Holly, you look like Kerri dressed like that," he said, big smile on his face.

"Yes, I thought she might get a kick out of it when she sees me dressed like this on TV," she smiled before they started their usual routine, Holly posing as Martin photographed her. Shortly, Holly paused whilst still fully dressed.

"I've got a little present for Kerri. Would you mind giving it to her for me?"

"Of course. Where is it?"

Such a slutty look crossed her face then. Eyes locked on Martin, she pulled the little black skirt up before tugging her tights down. His own eyes widened upon seeing Holly wasn't wearing any knickers, her naked wet pussy fully revealed. Reaching down, the golden-haired beauty pushed two fingers up inside herself, moving them around. With a triumphant smile she pulled a soaking wet pair of silky white panties out of her cunt. She held them out to her boss.

"I'll think she'll like these," she said, smirking.

End of Part 5

12