Getting the Job - Holly Willoughby 09

Story Info
Holly Willoughby the fuck doll.
10.5k words
4.67
6.1k
7

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imorol
Imorol
97 Followers

Getting the Job: Holly Willoughby Part 9: Winning an Award

By Imorol

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story for adult entertainment purposes.

Now, to the story...

Beautiful blonde Holly Willoughby was on her knees in front of her producer. Her luscious pink lips were closed around the shaft of his cock, head slowly bobbing up and down, cheeks hollowed as she sucked. Slurping noises from her full mouth and the moans of pleasure from the man filled the dressing room.

'Deepthroat me, Holly,' the man commanded.

Placing her hands on the man's waist, Holly held him steady as she pressed forward. Opening her throat, she swallowed the familiar dick, taking the head deep into her hot and wet oesophagus. Graham 'Grey' Fitzpatrick let out a sigh of delight as her lips closed around the base of his cock, his length now embedded deep in her throat. Then the star began to hum, vibrations coursing along his prick.

'Jesus, Holly, no one sucks cock like you do,' he said, looking down at the mass of golden curls pressed against his crotch. A muffled 'uh huh' was her reply before more vibrations resonated through her throat.

Grey looked on as the hot TV presenter pulled back, lips drawing up along his cock until they were pursed over just the tip. As she made eye-contact, Holly's tongue probed his piss hole as her long fingers began caressing his heavy balls. Looking into the blonde's eyes, he couldn't help but think of a long-held fantasy he had, one he wanted to enact with his star.

'My god,' he moaned as Holly dived back down on his dick, taking it back into her throat. Lower, her warm hand raised his nut-suck and he felt her agile tongue running over the wrinkled skin, caressing his balls. God, she really is talented. With the humming resumed, Grey couldn't hold back much longer.

Feeling the balls in her hand tightening, Holly knew her boss was about to drop his load. Making her throat rapidly gulp she milked the shaft. Feeling the man's stiffening, Holly slowly pulled the prick out of her throat until just the tip rested on her outstretched tongue.

The sight of his purple-headed knob lying on Holly's flexing tongue, aimed into her open mouth and the sexy evil look in her eyes sent the producer over the edge. With a loud grunt, the first shot of his cum splashed against her top lip and teeth. A thick dribble of semen had started to drip when the next bolt shot out, this time hitting the roof of her mouth before splatting onto her tongue. Another grunt and the third and fourth bolts followed, adding to the large puddle being kept in check by the pink tongue forming a bowl.

Squeezing the cock, Holly ran her hand along its length, forcing a last little run of pearly white jizz to appear at the cock tip. Using the end of her tongue, she swiped it up before adding it to the salty spunk already in her mouth. Smiling up at her producer, Holly held her mouth open and swirled her tongue through the hot thick mess. Slowly she closed her mouth then staring into the man's eyes, she swallowed loudly. Opening her mouth, she swirled her tongue around once more, capturing the dregs of the man's discharge. Sticking out her tongue, she displayed it covered with streaks of pearly jizz before swallowing those as well.

'Hmm, yum. You've been eating more pineapple, haven't you Grey?' Holly asked, her tongue swiping up the last of the cum from her top lip.

The man wasn't listening. He was still thinking about his fantasy. What the hell, he thought.

'Holly, how would you like to get another National Television Award?' he asked.

Taken by surprise, Holly's eyes widened. 'You can make that happen? And not just some silly throw-away one like I already have?' she asked, thinking about the award she'd won years ago for a children's show.

'An opportunity has arisen,' he smirked as he put away his satisfied prick. 'How would you like an NTA for Best Television Presenter?'

'Christ, that would be amazing,' said the still kneeling blonde. That could really help my career. The opportunities that could open up! she thought. 'What do I have to do?'

'Well...I have this...fuck-doll fantasy...' he said. When Holly didn't protest, he continued on, explaining what he wanted to do with Holly.

Holly listened intently as the fantasy was broadly laid out to her. Not so different from a lot of the things we've already done. Is it a control thing? Maybe, but he has a strong hold over me already, she thought, a frisson of excitement running along her spine as her submissive side perked up.

'And I just need to lie there?' she asked.

'That's it,' Grey said, his eyes hot and his cock bulging his trousers once more.

Oh wow, Holly thought, feeling her already hot pussy throbbing between her kneeling thighs. Although she'd never admit it to her boss, Holly had confided once in her friend Fearne Cotton that she had a long standing fuck-doll fantasy. She hadn't been surprised when Fearne revealed she had such fantasies as well. This could be fun and a great opportunity, she thought.

'I agree,' Holly said, smiling up at her producer.

After leaving the television studios, Holly spent part of the afternoon at her gym. Going through her usual routine, she could feel her sweat soaking into her white knickers. As she jogged on the treadmill, she could see men and women in the mirrors watching her bouncing tits and jiggling arse. Her curves embraced by the tight grey lycra she was wearing. Several pairs of eyes stared at the cheeks of her sexy bum flexing and swaying with her movements. More eyes watched the bounce of her boobs, not fully restrained by her sports bra. An exhibitionist, the beautiful woman enjoyed being watched and exaggerated her movements. It wasn't only sweat soaking her knickers now.

Moving on to the exercise bike, the hot blonde couldn't stop herself. Legs pumping, bum squirming, she was grinding her clit against the hard saddle. Leaning forward and pressing down, she could feel her slit developing a distinct camel toe. Again glancing into the surrounding mirrors, she saw people watching her. Eyes roamed over her body, tracing her curves and taking in the sight of her tight clothing hugging her hot body. Trying not to be obvious, Holly checked out a number of erections which were not being disguised by gym clothes. Looking further, she saw hard nipples on heaving tits also pointing at her.

The desire to masturbate, to cum, was growing but the presenter wasn't about to do that in the middle of the gym. It would get me more fame, but not the sort I want. Sliding along the saddle, she rubbed her clit and wet fanny on the hard surface, sending flashes of pleasure through her loins.

Having achieved the good sweat she wanted for her knickers, it was time for Holly to wind down her session. Walking over to the mat-covered area, she put an extra sway in her hips. Reflections showed just how much it was appreciated: more than one man squeezed his crotch as he watched and a couple of women slid fingers down over their tight crotches.

For the next several minutes, Holly Willoughby stretched her sexy body. Encased in lycra, every beautiful curve highlighted by her movements. Legs straight, she made sure her audience had a good view of her bum getting wider as she bent over and grabbed her ankles. Pretty sure they're getting a good look, she thought as she pressed her crotch backwards. For those looking, her camel toe was plain to see, panties and leggings being taken in by the hot wet slit barely hidden beneath them.

Exhibitionist side wide awake, Holly started running through a number of yoga poses. Heart pounding with excitement, her nipples hard with arousal and twat dripping with desire the sexy Brit displayed her curves. Positioning herself on the floor, she made sure that anyone who wanted to look, and she could see a lot of the gym were looking, got great views. Languidly, she moved from pose to pose, always positioning herself so people could see her sexy curves. She got especially exciting thrills every time she spread her legs wide, knowing everyone would see her camel toe. Holly nearly orgasmed as she lay on her back, legs up in the air, slowly opening and closing.

Is everyone looking at my crotch? Yes! They're staring at my camel toe. They all want to fuck me, right here. Lying on my back, I bet they all went to mount me, to fuck me right here, one after another. And the women! Hmm, I bet they want me to sit on their faces, to suck my juicy cunt.

Between her spread legs, a line of moisture formed, cunt juice leaking out of her, soaking through her knickers and her leggings. But eventually, her routine completed, she got up to head to the changing room. Smiling to herself, she took one last look in the mirrors. Some of these studs are packing something impressive, she thought. Between her legs, her pussy throbbed, the itch burned and her knickers got wetter.

Walking into the changing rooms, Holly quickly stripped, stuffing her clothes into her locker. Heading into the showers, she quickly washed her golden locks. Pouring out a generous amount of body wash, she ran her hands over her body, careful to avoid her pussy. She wanted to keep her scent as strong as possible. And she also didn't want to be caught having a cheeky wank in the showers.

Aided by the water and slippery wash, her hands roamed over her large tits, unconsciously tweaking her nipples. Working lower, they glided over her glistening flat stomach before moving out to her hips. Reaching behind, she caressed her arse. Telling herself she was just being thorough, she let her fingers slip between her buttocks, running down her butt crack. A finger circled her arsehole, caressing the twitching ring.

Hearing women's voices from the lockers, Holly removed her finger before she could plunge it into her arse. Moving quickly, she finished her wash before exiting the showers. Sitting on a bench, she towelled herself down. Inhaling deeply, she could smell herself. I can smell my smelly snatch, she smirked. I'm so fucking horny right now!

Making a quick decision, the star dashed for the toilets. Closing the cubicle door, she quickly sat on the toilet, completely naked except for her shower slippers. Legs thrown as wide as she could, Holly Willoughby dropped a hand to her steaming crotch and plunged a finger into her slick twat. Gasping, the blonde began stroking her finger in and out, quickly coating it in juice. Drawing the finger out and up, she worked her clit, rubbing and circling the hard bean. Her other hand grasped a large tit, fingers pinching and rolling her hard nipple.

Holly's imagination was full of images of her back out on the yoga mat, naked and spread eagle. Between her legs, man after man fucked her, pumping their cocks into her sodden cunt and filling her with cum. After each man, a woman would suck the semen from her, cleaning her pussy before the next man mounted and filled her.

Within moments, Holly Willoughby was climaxing in a public toilet, desperately trying to control her moaning. The TV presenter quivered as waves of pleasure pulsed out from her clit. Heat radiated from her crotch, tingles raced up her spine and her nipples ached in their hardness. Breathing raggedly, she pushed two fingers into her hole, scissoring the digits, stroking her walls. A second climax chased the first, more juice coating her fingers.

Sitting on the toilet and catching her breath, she raised her slick fingers and sniffed them. Mm, Grey will love this. Taking a finger into her mouth, she sucked her own juices from it. Damn, I taste good, she thought, swapping fingers and cleaning the other one.

Stepping out of the cubicle, the beautiful blonde quickly returned to her locker. Retrieving her sweaty dirty knickers, she stepped back into them. Pulling the white briefs up, she snuggled then tight against her soaking cunt. After checking she was alone, the beauty ran her finger up and down her slit, pressing her gusset between her lips, forming a new and deeper camel toe.

Pulling her tights on, she made sure they also snuggled tight to her crotch and hugged her backside. A sigh escaped her lips as Holly ran her hands over the smooth nylon now encasing her legs. Reaching behind, her hands brushed over the curves of her big bum. Quickly dressing in a short blue dress, she left the gym.

For the rest of the afternoon she spent her time running errands around town. Throughout she was conscious of her underwear as it dried from her sweat but kept heated by both her constant activity and her perpetually wet snatch. Sitting at the back of a coffee shop away from the crowds, Holly took the opportunity to push her hand up her short dress to run her fingers over her crotch, keeping her cunt leaking, adding to the sticky mess in her gusset.

As the day wore on, Holly returned to her London apartment. Standing in just her dirty panties and tights, she had refreshed her makeup and her golden locks. Now she turned her attention to her wardrobe. Grey had been fairly specific about the style of dress he wanted, so the presenter pulled out a long dark green garment. It was low cut, with three buttons leading towards the belted waist. Below the belt it was lose and flowing, easy to manipulate.

Without putting a bra on, she pulled on the knee-length dress and tightened the belt before stepping into a pair of black 3 inch heels. Checking the time, she moved to her bed and lay down on top of the covers. Wanting to be asleep when the man arrived, Holly closed her eyes and was soon snoozing.

Grey let himself into the apartment, quietly closing the door behind him. Moving slowly and quietly, he walked through the home. Familiar with the layout, he headed straight for the bedroom. Looking through the open door, he saw the outline of Holly Willoughby lying on her large bed. Easing the door open, he stepped into her bedroom before flicking the lights on.

There she is, the man thought, looking at the TV star: supine in the middle of the bed, one hand positioned on the pillow, next to her head, the other down by her side. Her green dress wrapped around her, delightfully outlining her boobs as they rose and fell with her slow regular breathing. The draped fabric defined the shapes of her legs, falling into the slight valley formed between them. Those same legs protruded from under the green dress, encased in dark tights, ending in black heels.

'Fuck, she looks sexy,' Grey whispered to himself.

A light sleeper, Holly had woken when the man flicked on her bedroom light. Peeking through her eye lashes, she could see the large bulge in his trousers, his dick growing in excitement. Almost smiling at the crude compliment, she managed to keep her face still, her breathing steady. It was difficult as she felt the itch renew in her fanny.

Closing on the bed and the "sleeping" woman, Grey stood by her feet. Looking at her clothed body, he took in the curves of her legs. Rising from her legs, his eyes roamed along the shapely outline of her thighs up to her hips. Gaze moving over, he followed the valley formed by the dress between her legs leading up to her hidden crotch. Squeezing the bulge in his trousers, he pictured what was under the dress.

With an effort the man pulled his gaze higher, crossing the slowly rising and falling stomach, over the belt and following the path of three large buttons. Holly really has got a beautiful pair of tits, he thought, staring at the generous amount of cleavage framed by the green dress. The large boobs tantalisingly rose and fell with the "sleeping" woman's breathing. Her nipples are hard, he noted with a smirk as he squeezed his bulge again.

His own breathing getting heavier, Grey followed the soft pale skin of her chest. Tracing the graceful sweep of her neck, he looked at the beautiful face of the recumbent Holly Willoughby. Smooth white skin, a slight blush on her cheeks leading to her cute nose. Dark makeup around her eyes, chic and sexy. Golden hair arranged on the pillow, framing her beauty. Holly looks so innocent right now.

Holly could feel the man just standing there. She knew he was taking in the sight of her "sleeping" form. I feel like prey being stalked by a predator, she thought, heart beating faster. Between her legs, her pussy was wet and itchy. She could feel the heat radiating from her loins, heating her inner thighs.

Moving to the end of the bed, he gently eased off Holly's heels, one at a time. Reaching forward, he placed his hands on the star's nylon-covered knees. Slowly, teasing himself, Grey slid his hands higher, pushing the green dress up, uncovering Holly Willoughby's sexy long legs encased in dark tights. His cock beat against his clothes with excitement, the sensation of the smooth nylon and warm thighs under his hands stoking his arousal. As he moved higher, his fingers squeezed and brushed Holly's sexy pins.

'God, Holly, you really have gorgeous legs,' he whispered, not wanting to "wake" the TV presenter.

Leaning down, he planted small kisses on the woman's thighs, just above her knees. Inhaling deeply, he took in the scent of her nylons, heated by the hot skin beneath. Kissing higher his face brushed against Holly's legs, delighting in the silky smooth material against his cheeks. His hands roamed back and forth, stroking along the outside of her sexy legs. Soft rasping filled his ears. Eyes closed, Grey was in heaven but he knew more delights awaited.

Hands roaming higher, he pushed the green dress up, exposing Holly's crotch. Eyes now wide open, he took in the wonderful view of the TV presenter's tights clinging to the rounded shape of her quim. Clinging tightly, the gusset conformed to the blonde's hidden pussy, highlighting a distinctive camel toe. Holding himself back, Grey took in the beautiful vision: smooth long legs in pantyhose, closed together and leading up to form a Y shape in Holly Willoughby's crotch where her smelly snatch awaited his attention. Above, her cleavage rose and fell with her breathing, the mounds of her tits jiggling slightly. After a moment, he returned to Holly's legs, touching and kissing them.

Keeping her own eyes closed, Holly fought hard to not sigh with pleasure or shiver with delight. Feeling strong hands touching her legs, gliding slowly up and down, bolts of excitement were running directly into her pussy. Already moisture was gathering between her cunny lips, threatening to burst through and soak her knickers. Heat radiated from her cunt, warming her inner thighs.

Oh my god, I'm so hot right now, she thought.

Holly's breathing, already deepening, momentarily hitched when she felt Grey's lips again kissing her pins. More frissons of pleasure ran up her legs, through her pussy, along her spine. Her nipples began to ache with need as the pleasure filled her mind. And then the man began rubbing his face against her legs. Delicious rasping sounds of skin on nylon filled her ears. Her mind was full of erotic thoughts, bolstered on by the sensations of the man's fingers, hands, lips and face on her.

Stifling a groan, Holly Willoughby felt her pussy flooding, felt herself creaming her white knickers. With a series of convulsions, her pussy lips parted and her cream flowed from her. Even as her sticky juices soaked into the cotton panel of her gusset, Holly could feel the wetness smearing over her minge. Oh yes, I'm creaming so much!

Smiling, Grey felt his star's reactions, felt her body vibrating and twitching. Kissing his way back up from the "sleeping" woman's knees, his lips moved from one leg to the other, caressing the insides of her warm thighs. Cock now painfully restrained in his clothes, Grey felt himself throbbing with excitement. Face quickly moving up, he could smell Holly's scent even through her underwear.

Imorol
Imorol
97 Followers