Getting the Job - Holly Willoughby 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up at Holly's face, Grey noted her eyes were still closed. Despite her heavy breathing, her heaving chest and the amazing fuck she had just given him, she looked like she was asleep.

After several minutes where he caught his breath, the TV producer finally rose from the bed. With one knee on the pillow, he lowered his sticky wet prick to Holly's head. Slowly, he wiped his knob against her lips, smearing the pink lipstick with the thick mixture of their blended cum. Stepping back, he watched as an agile pink tongue ran along her lips, capturing the mix before taking it into her mouth.

'Hmm, yummy,' Holly said dreamily.

Satisfied, the man looked around the bedroom and gathered up his clothes. Glancing at the "sleeping" woman's body all the time, he dressed. Before moving to the door, he reached down and picked up the bundle of Holly Willoughby's dirty underwear.

'Goodnight, sleeping beauty,' he said. After taking a long sniff of the gusset, he put the underwear in his pocket and left.

'I do enjoy a creampie,' Holly murmured happily, feeling the cum continue to drain out of her. A smile on her lips, she fell asleep. A delightful warm sensation encompassed her entire body, the afterglow of a great fuck and a long-held fantasy experienced.

End of Part 9.