Getting the Job - Holly Willoughby 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn, Holly smells so hot. So sexy, so fucking sexy, he thought, face hovering just an inch above her tight crotch. Inhaling deeply, he sampled his star's scent. Her smell and her body heat enclosed his face, filled his nostrils. Unwilling to wait any longer, Grey pushed his face into Holly Willoughby's crotch, desperate to take in more of her aroma.

Mm, her camel toe stinks. I love it! he thought, pressing his nose into the blonde bombshell's well defined slit, sniffing her musk, her scent. Now pressing harder, Grey pushed his face against her concealed pussy and thighs. Burrowing deeper, he pressed forward, intent on getting more of Holly's smell. Hearing the "sleeping" woman moan, the man tilted his head and kissed Holly's slit through her tights. Excitement building, he quickly began nibbling the smooth nylon with his lips, picking up a taste of her cunny.

Oh, Holly! I love your smell, Grey thought, his heartbeat pounding with excitement, his arousal stoked by the scent he inhaled, the flavour on his lips.

Moving quickly, the TV producer stood up and dropped his trousers, releasing his hard cock. A long dribble of pre-cum snapped as he pushed his shorts down. Stepping to the side of the bed, he ran his fingers over Holly's right leg, trailing his digits up from her calf, over her knee and along the top of her thigh. Moaning, he stroked the smooth nylon and Holly's warm, toned leg. Hand back on her knee, his fingers down before drawing back up her leg, this time feeling her inner thigh. Fingers moving in small circles, he squeezed the flesh, stroking higher, feeling the heat from Holly's crotch reaching out to meet his hand.

Gently, so as not to "wake" Holly, the man took pulled her leg aside, spreading her open. Almost jogging to the other side of the bed he repeated his motions, groping the sexy blonde before opening her legs further, exposing her "sleeping" form. Now moving to the end of the bed, Grey looked between the starlet's spread thighs. With a groan of desire, he took in the sight of her exposed crotch: the reinforced gusset of her tights now on full display, cupped the hidden quim, white knickers visible beneath. Her legs open, the camel toe was spread, leaving behind a clear impression further outlined by her leaking cunt: a wide streak of moisture was obvious between her legs, running the length of her slit.

Lying down on the bed between the spread-eagled pins, Grey pressed his entire face into Holly Willoughby's crotch. Her scent is so strong today, he thought as he breathed in the hot tantalising aroma. Rubbing his face against the clothed crotch of his star, he spent several minutes just enjoying her smell, feeling her twat on his face, rubbing his cheeks on her smooth soft inner thighs and feeling her warmth. Teasing himself, the man slowly humped the sheets of the celebrity's bed, smearing his pre-cum on the expensive cover.

Grey could feel moisture and taste his presenter through her underwear. Feeling the hard nub of her clit, the producer pinched it with his lips. He was rewarded by another moan and a quiver running through the blonde's legs. After teasing the clit he kissed down along the camel toe. Needing to taste more of the woman, he sucked her tights, drawing her flavour through her soaking panties and the concealing pantyhose.

With a guttural moan, Holly Willoughby creamed her knickers again, a fresh flood of her honey escaping the lips of her pussy and soaking into her already sopping white knickers. Trying to keep her breathing quiet to appear asleep, the blonde's soft pink lips were parted, her breath panting between them. Her mind buzzed with arousal, her tits heaved, nipples aching and her cunt pounding in tempo with her heartbeat. Despite her efforts to remain still, her hips were gyrating, pushing back against her producer's face.

Oh god, I get so horny knowing he's turned on just by my scent, she thought. I feel so hot down there! His breath on my pussy, his nose in my slit. It feels so good, his face rubbing against me, pressing into my pussy, rubbing along my legs. Smelling me, tasting me! Ooh, he's sucking my clit! Oh! With a deep groan, Holly came. She couldn't prevent herself vibrating with pleasure, her hips rotating, legs spasming, crotch pressing back and meeting her boss' pressure.

Grey groaned into the TV presenter's crotch. Fighting not to cum himself, he pressed his face harder against Ms Willoughby's now sopping, smelly and very hot crotch. Feels so good. Smells so fucking good. Tastes so good! I could stay here all night, he thought, feeling the celeb's wetness on his face, her scent filling his nose, her heat all around him. For several more minutes, he just lay there, letting Holly calm down from her orgasm, enjoying her aroma and the close-up view of her crotch, the dark tights hugging her pussy, the white of her knickers visible through them.

Peering up from between Holly Willoughby's spread legs, Grey looked at her cleavage, framed by her green dress. The twin globes threatened to spill out, heaving with the rise and fall of the presenter's ragged breathing.

Taking one last deep whiff of the star's pungent crotch, the TV producer moved up her body. Leaning over the "sleeping" woman, he bowed his head and planted a kiss on a smooth white breast. Soft and warm, he thought before planting kisses on the other. With increasing fervour, he switched between them, kissing all over the exposed milky flesh. Hard nipples clearly pressed against the soft material of Holly's dress. Grey kissed each teat through the garment, nipping them with his teeth, hearing the woman groan.

Pounding in time with his racing pulse, the man's dick demanded some attention. Jumping off the bed, he closed Holly's legs, pressing them together. Climbing on top of her and straddling her legs, he luxuriated in the feel of her pantyhose touching his own legs. Grasping his dick it was aimed down at the valley formed by Holly's beautiful thighs. Pushing his hips forward, he guided his hard dick into that valley, burying it between the soft, smooth thighs of his star. Feels so good, he thought, concentrating on the touch of her silky tights against the head of his member as he pushed it between her closed legs, trapping himself.

'Jesus, that feels amazing,' he quietly said to himself.

Yes, it does, Holly silently agreed, feeling the hot shaft sinking between her thighs, a searing bar of heat encased between her long pins. Struggling to remain still, the blonde was hot, her crotch soaking wet within her cream-filled knickers. Come on, Grey. Touch my tits. Play with my nipples, she wanted to beg.

Excitement building, the man released the three large buttons of Holly's dress, eyes locked on the heaving tits. Hooking his fingers under the neckline, he pulled the garment open, finally revealing the two large boobs. They were huge, milky white and heaving with every breath. Each topped by pink nipples, small areolas.

As if moving of their own accord, Grey's hands let go of the dress and moved onto the warm flesh. Fingers brushed over hard nipples which seemed to vibrate in response to the touch. Spreading his fingers, he trapped the nipples before pinching them between his closing digits. His palms cupped the large tits and he squeezed, groping her.

'Beautiful. Just beautiful. And all mine to play with,' Grey said, eyes blazing with lust. Fingers pressed into the hot skin, milky tit flesh bulging around his fingers. Her nipples peeked out between his scissoring digits.

Raising his hands, he squeezed the nipples, pulling them upwards forcing the large tits to follow. He kept going until the nipples escaped his grasp. Fascinated, he watched as Holly's large boobs fell back to her chest, the firm globes wobbling and jiggling as they settled back down. Grey repeated this, teasing and torturing the blonde woman's big tits over and over.

Holly's nipples ached with arousal, her boobs heaving and up and down. Without meaning to, she pressed her chest forward, wanting more, needing more! She wanted her nipples pinched harder, wanted them twisted.

'Hmm, more,' she quietly said.

'Yes,' Grey hissed in reply. To him it sounded as if Holly was talking in her "sleep", responding to an erotic dream.

Focusing now on just the nipples, he trapped each one between the first two fingers of each hand. He squeezed, feeling the hard nips resisting the pressure. Smiling, he heard Holly moan as he pulled on her nipples. With a hard yank, he suddenly pulled up, squeezing harder until the large nipples finally escaped his touch.

Holly couldn't prevent herself moaning, feeling the delicious sensation of her nipples being pulled and squeezed. It hurts so wonderfully, she thought as spikes of pleasure like lightning sparked from the nubs, along her spine and into her head and down to her crotch. Between her legs her snatch spasmed in response and a spurt of her cream added to the messy gusset.

Grey repeated the torture, but this time he began to twist the teats as he lifted them up. Eyes flashing with excitement, he felt the pink tips quivering under this treatment, the warmth of the tits under his hands.

For what felt like several minutes, Holly quivered and moaned quietly as her nipples were tortured, her breasts groped and mauled. It was getting harder to remain "asleep" but she was enjoying the game so much. She just couldn't withstand the pleasure coursing from her nipples, through her mounds and into her body. As Grey gave a particularly hard squeeze and twist, Holly's body exploded into another orgasm.

With a gasp, her body went rigid before a shudder ran from her toes, up her legs, vibrated through her quivering wet pussy. The sensations crashed into the waves of pleasure inflicted on her tits and nipples. Cunt contracting, even more cream seeped out into her already soaked and messy underwear as the orgasm rolled on. Pleasure tingled up and down her spine, her stomach convulsed, her chest heaved, her tits swelled. On her beautiful face, her cheeks flushed, her lips parted and a long, low moan escaped.

As the sexy blonde Holly Willoughby writhed in orgasm below him, her legs shuddered and rubbed against one another. Trapped between them, Grey's dick was in heaven. Wonderful sensations surrounded the cock, making it throb. Warm smooth legs squeezed the prick, torturing it delightfully.

'Oh, fuck', Grey moaned to himself, glorying in the touch of Holly's pantyhose surrounding his dick as she writhed in her orgasm. 'That feels amazing,' he said, fighting the urge to start thrusting and thigh-fuck the starlet.

Releasing the pink teats and milky tits he still held, Grey braced himself, placing his hands on the bed either side of Holly. Leaning down, he took a nipple into his mouth, latching his lips to the teat and suckled, hard. Hearing moaning coming from the "sleeping" woman's own lips, the man sucked harder, pulling on her nipples again but this time with his sucking mouth and clamping lips. Feeling shudders growing in the woman, he switched nipples, torturing the other teat as well

Holly continued to vibrate and quiver with pleasure as her boss feasted on her tits, his lips trapping her nipples, mouth sucking on them hard. Sighs escaped her as she felt the man switch between her hot heaving boobs, both her nipples being suckled one after the other.

'Oh, yes,' she moaned out loud, feeling teeth nipping at her teats, adding to the sensations swimming through her mind. Waves of heat and desire crashed through her.

With an extra hard suck on the nipple in his mouth, Grey pulled off the teat. Leaning down, he moved his lips to Holly's ear and asked, 'Are you awake, Holly?'

Holly didn't reply, still "asleep" even though she was breathing heavily, body quivering with spasms of pleasure.

Satisfied she was not "waking up", Grey climbed off her, sighing as he dragged his still rock hard dick from between her legs. The sensation of the sexy pantyhose caressing his wet knob as he removed it from her warm clutch was heaven and he sighed with pleasure. A long thick dribble of pre-cum smeared on the dark material.

Now lying down next to the hot TV presenter, he looked at her famous face. Holly is so beautiful, he thought, taking in the cute nose, the smooth skin of her flushed cheeks framed by her golden locks, and the parted pink lips. Moving closer, he pressed his lips against hers, tasting her lipstick, her hot breath. Kissing harder, his tongue licked lightly at her lips.

I should feel disgusted. Shocked even. Outraged! But I'm not. I feel so hot right now. I want him to use me anyway he wants to. I'm his "sleeping" plaything, just a doll for him to use and take his pleasure from. Holly quivered with excitement, desire building within her again.

Lips pressed gently against the woman's, Grey opened her lips before pushing his tongue between them and into Holly Willoughby's mouth. Slowly, teasingly, he ran the tip of his tongue over her perfect white teeth, feeling their sharpness against his questing muscle. Pushing forward, he felt her teeth parting, opening the way into her mouth. Soon his tongue encountered Holly's own. Sensuously, he licked her tongue, feeling its textured surface. Slowly, the "sleeping" woman's tongue responded, licking back, probing the invader.

Drawing Holly's tongue out from behind her teeth, Grey closed his lips around the flexible muscle and sucked on it, tasting her tongue, feeling it flex and squirm. As he explored her mouth, Grey groped her large boobs again. He spent several minutes just enjoying the feel of her tits and hard nipples again as he continued to suck her tongue before sending his tongue back into Holly's mouth once more to explore. His dick was so hard, pressed against the warm smooth leg of the TV presenter. He hunched his hips, rubbing the head of his prick against the hot blonde, pre-cum smearing on her tights again.

Not wanting to cum just yet, Grey pulled his hips back. Head drawn away from the soft pink lips he had been kissing, he bent his head down. Latching onto a teat he began suckling once more. Hand free, it roamed lower, drawn on by the heat emanating from Ms Willoughby's boiling crotch. With two fingers, he pushed between the closed legs, rubbing along the deep camel toe he felt down there. Caressing up and down, Grey felt up the celebrity, feeling how wet she was, how hot she was.

Raising his hand to his nose, the producer sniffed them, smelling Holly on his fingers. Wanting more, he reached down and pulled her leg closer to him, spreading her open once more and exposing her crotch again. With that sexy rasping sound filling the bedroom, the man let his hand slowly slide down, over the smooth pantyhose and into Holly's crotch. Heat engulfed his hand and his fingers. Once more fingers traced their way down the crease in the underwear still clinging to the star's outer lips. Moisture met the questing digits, clear evidence as to just how horny the TV star was.

Grey moaned into the boob he was sucking, his fingers groping at Holly's concealed cunt. Fuck, but she's hot and wet! Cupping the hot mound, he squeezed, squashing the outer lips together. I swear she just got wetter, he thought as more juice escaped from between Holly's cunt lips.

Holly's breathing was ragged, her chest continuing to heave, pressing her tit against the mouth suckling her nipple. Yes, touch me! Rub my cunt! I want to cum again. Make me cum!

As Grey switched the nipple in his mouth, he heard Holly moan. Smiling as he suckled the teat, he pressed his fingers harder against the blonde's hot cunt. Sliding a finger down the length of the camel toe, he pressed in with his other fingers, squeezing the blonde's pussy and was rewarded with more moans and panting.

Pulling his hand up, he pressed against Holly's stomach and slide into her tights and knickers. Fingers passed through her soft bush, the hair brushing against his questing digits. Hot pussy juice greeted him as his fingers roamed further down, touching hot wet flesh. Grey swore he could hear wet sucking sounds as he pushed first one then two fingers into the blonde star. He certainly heard her sigh with pleasure. Curling his fingers, he pressed deeper, pushing into the "sleeping" woman. He moaned around the nipple in his mouth as he felt the slick walls engulfing his fingers. Holly Willoughby continued to moan as he started slowly fingering her boiling minge, feeling cunt juice coating his fingers and leaking out of her.

She's so fucking wet, Grey thought, fingers delving deeper. On the back of his hand he could feel the soaking gusset of her knickers. As he continued to finger the star, he could feel wet cotton as his hand moved. But he could also feel a touch of something rough. Damn, she must have been wet all day. Her knickers are crusty as well as wet. Oh, that's hot!

Despite wanting to retain to impression of being asleep, Holly couldn't stop herself. Pressing down she wanted more traction, more sensations from the fingers exploring her womanhood. Moaning, she humped against the probing digits inside her, pressing her clit against the man's hand cupping her mound.

Feeling the woman's movements, Grey pressed a third finger into her hot soaking depths. At the same time he pressed his palm against her, putting pressure on the hard nubbin of her clit. Turning to face her, he pushed his tongue back into her hot mouth. As his tongue explored her oral cavity his fingers explored her dripping cunt hole, his hand rubbing back and forwards, roughly wanking her clit.

With a jolt, Holly pressed herself up against Grey's hand. Grabbing him by the wrist, she held him steady and used the man to wank her clit, her hips gyrating, rubbing herself against his strong hand. With a screech of pleasure, she climaxed again. Holly's twat convulsed, walls pulsing and vulva throbbing. Thick syrupy cunt butter spurted out of her, splashing against the man's fingers still probing deep inside her. Juices coated the hand as she continued to hump against it. As she continued to expel more cream, she added to the mess in her gusset, layering more to the stains already there.

Grey continued to finger the blonde bombshell as she rode his hand through her orgasm. It was intense, her juice covering his hand and fingers, soaking into her knickers. With a sudden deep intake of breath, Holly collapsed to the bed, gasping, chest heaving. Pulling his hand out from her underwear, he raised it to his nose. Inhaling deeply, he smelled Holly Willoughby on his fingers again. The strong sexy smell filled his nostrils. The aroma was far far stronger than earlier, her cream dripped from his hand. Opening his mouth, he sucked on his fingers, tasting the blonde's cream.

Fucking wonderful, he thought, his tongue lapping up every trace of Holly's cum that he could get. Looking at the "sleeping" woman's parted pink lips, Grey smirked.

Pushing back into her knickers he jammed two fingers back into her sopping cunt. Twirling and twisting, he coated himself in yet more of her cunt butter, his fingers slick with her cream. Removing his hand, he reached towards Holly's face. Gently, he rubbed his fingers along her pink lips, smearing them with her own cum. Eyes wide with delight, he watched as her tongue sensuously slid out of her mouth and slowly ran along her lips, gathering the cum before taking it in.

'Hmm, yummy,' the woman sighed in her "sleep".

Plunging his hand back into the blonde's panties, Grey jammed his fingers back inside her. Again he felt around the hot slick walls of her cunt, gathering yet more juice. Bringing his hand back to the celeb's face, he slowly slid one finger into her mouth this time, through her soft lips.