Getting the Job: Nigella Lawson 01

Story Info
Nigella Lawson knows how to make a satisfying pudding.
7k words
4.8
4.3k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imorol
Imorol
97 Followers

Getting the Job: Nigella Lawson Part 1: A Satisfying Pudding

By Imorol

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story for adult entertainment purposes.

Now, to the story...

Late Tuesday morning found Nigella Lawson in her kitchen talking with Adrian Adkins, the director/cameraman/sound recordist for her popular TV show, Simply Nigella. Represented by the SF Talent Agency, the stunning brunette had taken full advantage of their contacts to make her name, becoming a celebrated cook, television presenter and author.

Early in her career she had come to an agreement with Wilfred Adkins, Adrian's father. In exchange for satisfying his sexual desires he helped Ms Lawson establish herself and further her career, securing her lucrative association with the BBC. It had proven to be very rewarding for her and very satisfying for him.

After several years Wilfred had retired and with Nigella's consent, had passed the agreement onto his son. Adrian worked for his father's production company as well as being an associate of the talent agency. Nigella's agreement would continue but now with her satisfying the sexual desires of the younger man. It was an arrangement that she was quite happy with.

Discussing the day's recording with the director, Nigella was leaning over the kitchen island opposite him, going over the recipe for the lemon drizzle cake she planned to bake. Wearing just a simple, if somewhat tight, pink jumper, black trousers and black ankle boots she still managed to look stunningly beautiful.

Looking up from the recipe sheet she'd been studying, her eyes shone with mirth as she noticed Adrian openly staring at her. Through glazed eyes he drank in the vista of cleavage under the straining jumper. Pressing elbows to her body the flirty creature deliberately caused her large breasts to move against one another, swelling at the neckline of her top. A bright grin spread over her full lips as a groan sounded from the voyeur.

'What are your thoughts on this, Adrian? Will this interest the viewers?' Sliding the recipe sheet across the worktop, the sexy brunette leaned further forward, deliberately pressing her chest against the cool surface again forcing her cleavage to grow and swell.

'I'd say so, Nigella,' Adrian responded after a moment. Taking no notice of the piece of paper, his focus was solely on the woman's bountiful bosom threatening to spill from the tight pink jumper. 'The view...er, viewers always enjoy watching you,' he stammered.

'Oh thank you, Adrian. Yes, I'm sure this will be a perfectly acceptable episode,' she replied with a smile. Rocking her shoulders gently her cleavage moved sensually and suggestively under her pressing body. 'I'm sure you're right. The audience knows what they like after all,' she smirked as the man's tongue flicked out to run over his lips.

Finally looking up from the mesmerizing décolletage, the director smiled sheepishly at the star who grinned brightly in return, making no effort to change the view she presented. It was a game played numerous times before and both enjoyed it.

Continuing to discuss the day's schedule Nigella continued to display her twin charms framed within her jumper. Whenever Adrian glanced at her he would get an eyeful of her bosom. Although her agreement meant the man could expect sex anytime he wanted, they both enjoyed the titillation, the seduction and build-up.

Moving around the well-appointed kitchen, the celebrity cook stood next to her director. While suggesting some close-ups she wanted to be used when filming, Nigella took the opportunity to push her large boobs against the director's arm. Feeling him shiver with arousal, she pressed harder and surreptitiously rubbed against his strong limb.

It came as absolutely no surprise that his eyes once more locked onto her bust, almost crossed as he looked down her top. Reaching out a hand she discovered a hard bulge in his blue jeans. Nigella gave a couple of slow squeezes, felt it throb at her touch.

'And I want to make sure you get a good close up of this step, where I prick the cake,' Nigella said. Emphasising the word prick the hand squeezed the concealed member again. Simultaneously she held her boobs tighter against him. Facing her director, she grinned brightly into his own shining eyes.

'Well, we had better finish setting up for the show,' Nigella said, giving one last squeeze before stepping away.

'Er...yeah. Of course. Yes,' Adrian stammered, his eyes following the bounce of the brunette's impressive chest as she moved across the kitchen. Shaking his head to clear it, he turned his attention to the camera equipment sitting on the tiled floor. Bending over to rummage inside a bag of cables, his hardening cock was uncomfortably in his jeans.

Trying to focus on the recipe for the day, the TV star was also distracted. Playing had gotten her aroused: her knickers felt sticky, nipples were erect. Seeing the fit young man bending over she took a moment to enjoy the view of his tight little derriere clad in denim.

Cute bum, she thought.

Bringing her attention back to the show, she looked at the list of ingredients. One large lemon, she read and a thought stuck in her head. A kinky thought, one that sent a spike of excitement to her awakening clit.

Walking up to Adrian as he bent over again, Nigella reached out and gave him a sharp little spank on his upturned backside.

'Just popping into the pantry for a few things. Call if you need me,' she said, giving his bum a pinch and stepping past him.

Damn, Nigella is so fucking hot. So fucking sexy, the director thought, watching her swaying hips, her rounded cheeks moving with each step until disappearing through the doorway into the pantry after throwing a cheeky grin over her shoulder at him. Distraction gone for now, he turned his attention back to his gear to complete the setup for filming.

Nigella looked around the larder until she spotted what she'd come for. Out in the kitchen was the lemon originally selected to be used in the cake. But now her enlivened imagination demanded another citrus, a larger one. Plucking the biggest fruit from a bowl, the sexy brunette peeked back into the kitchen. Satisfied that her sole company was busy readying the cameras she moved to the back of the large pantry, out of eyeshot.

Throwing one last look towards the entrance, (she didn't want to spoil the surprise for her director), Nigella placed the lemon onto a nearby shelf, unfastened her black trousers and quietly eased the zip down and let them fall to her knees. The aroused woman pressed a hand against her rich purple knickers.

Oh my, I'm so hot and oh so wet today, she thought, feeling her heat through the sodden silk. Drawing fingers up along her covered slit, Nigella let out a quiet hiss of exhilaration as she brushed over the hard little nub of her clitoris. Unable to resist temptation she began stroking up and down over the purple underwear. Leaning against a wall, her free hand moved to her chest. Cupping a large tit the sultry baker pressed her hand to it, pushing it against her chest, fingers kneading gently.

For a few minutes the presenter masturbated in the pantry, trousers around her knees, heat building inside her silky panties. Female juices escaped her increasingly moist fanny, teased out by the stroking, probing fingers to dampen her gusset further. Under her other hand her tits felt hot and swollen, the twin teats hidden inside her bra tingling with the onset of their demand for attention but denied by the pink jumper she wore.

Biting her lip she continued to play with herself, pressing the knickers into her cunny crease. Oh, that feels so good, she thought, circling her aching clitoris. At her chest her hand moved to the other breast, pressing tightly against it. Nigella Lawson jerked herself off in her pantry, curvy hips moving seductively. Inhaling deeply she detected her own scent of excitement as her pussy become hotter, became wetter.

Hearing movement in the kitchen brought Nigella back to her senses. Although she had masturbated in front of Adrian before, putting on a rather lewd show in fact, she still had her idea for the lemon in mind. Plus there's work to do.

Tugging her knickers aside revealed a neatly trimmed quim, shiny with feminine juices, the lips open from her jerking off. A single finger probing finger was met by heat radiating from inside. Slick flesh welcomed the finger pressing inwards, sliding through the enclosing walls. Yes, I'm more than ready for this, she thought, withdrawing the digit.

Picking up the large lemon between thumb and forefinger, Nigella used her free hand to pull her snatch open, exposing the steamy hole of her vagina. Gasping she brought the citrus into contact with her waiting flesh, taking a moment to run it up and down her slit. Coated in a layer of her own nectar, she guided the lemon to the entrance of her womanhood she pushed.

Easily, the cream-coated fruit slid into Nigella Lawson, labia wrapping around and over the textured intruder before her pussy happily sucked it in. A low moan escaping her open mouth, Ms Lawson bit her lip to stifle the sound.

'Oh, that's nice,' she murmured.

Feeling the lemon threatening to slip back out, she inserted a finger and pushed the fruit deeper into her heated depths. Nigella intended to leave it in there for some time and didn't want it to pop out too early.

Removing the finger, the British star popped it into her mouth and sucked it clear of her tangy essence. Mm, simply delicious. Pulling the purple knickers back over her crotch the fruit was hidden away inside her, broiling in her personal cream. Quietly the trousers were pulled up and refastened before Nigella returned to the kitchen, a bottle of elderflower cordial in hand. With each step she was acutely aware of the lemon she'd filled herself with.

***

For the next while Adrian moved around the kitchen blocking out the required shots while Nigella set out her utensils, cookware and the ingredients. Every movement was a reminder of the large lemon's presence inside her, enfolded by her fanny. Gently squeezing the tantalising lump of fruit with her pelvic muscles resulted in a savouring of the texture of its rind against her soft inner walls.

Arousal only getting stronger, Nigella returned to the earlier game of presenting Adrian with tempting glimpses and outright views of her cleavage. At any opportunity she would lean over, ask questions or make suggestions all the while thrusting her boobs at him. Bending over would present either another display of her charming knockers or her rounded bum, well aware her associate liked her posterior almost as much as her chest. Always by "accident", she would brush her protruding bust against the man as they moved past each other in the kitchen. On a several occasions Nigella backed into Adrian, butt cheeks bumping into him.

For his part, Adrian was more than happy to play along. Each time the stunning brunette pressed against him he eagerly reciprocated, delighting in the feel of her huge tits or her soft bum teasing him. Openly he looked at Nigella's décolletage, savouring the mouth-watering flesh but also enjoying the shapes they made under the tight pink jumper.

As their preparations neared completion he couldn't resist touching the gorgeous English rose. His hands would "accidentally" brush against her boobs at first but encouraged by sly glances, coy smiles and outright smirks he began to cup her, groping Nigella wherever he wanted, fingers sliding over the curves concealed by her top, her hips, her beautiful buttocks hidden behind her dark trouser.

Bent over the kitchen island as she re-read the cake recipe, a big grin spread over Nigella's sensuous lips when Adrian slid past her. Against her backside she distinctly felt the hard bulge of his restrained cock. A second later she gasped when he thrust it against her, grinding his bulge into the crease of her bum.

Hands flat on the work surface she pushed backwards. For a moment they ground against one another, a provocative dry hump. Known only to her, Nigella squeezed down on the lemon inside her as she humped her molester, relishing the twin sensations from her lower half. With a groan Adrian stepped past, fingers trailing casually over that beautiful arse before giving it a pat.

'Ok, I'm all set. How about you, Nigella, ready to get started?' the director asked a few minutes later.

'Yes. No! Bugger it, I got the wrong bowl out,' she exclaimed, not sounding overly sincere.

Squatting down and reaching into a cupboard, she was aware of Adrian coming around the counter. 'Could you take this?' she asked, offering up a cream-coloured bowl. As the man complied, Ms Lawson found her eyes level with his crotch and the tell-tale bulge she had helped make with all her lascivious teasing.

'Adrian, I think that I had better take care of this before we start filming,' Nigella said, hand sliding along the rigid member hardly concealed under the denim.

Not answer was forthcoming. The man simply looked down eyes blazing with lust as they drifted from Ms Lawson's seductively smiling face to her outstanding cleavage.

Dropping her knees to the kitchen floor, the celebrity baker felt her pussy shift around the hard lemon stuffing her. Squeezing the fruit she felt a wave of her girl cream bubble from her labia, adding to the sticky mess already staining her purple panties.

Unbuckling the man's jeans she slipped the button loose and pulled the zipper down with practiced ease. Peeling the denim open she released Adrian's cock, thick and hard. Pointing straight at her it was bloated with arousal. The shaft was smooth and straight, marbled by veins running under the skin.

'Hello again,' she said as her fingers curled around the familiar dick, excitement running down her arms, into her body, flicking her nipples before sparking in her clitoris. It was a searing bar of heat in her grip, solid and so smooth. As she pulled the foreskin back she exposed the angry looking purple head the slit gaping open.

Moving her hand back and forth, Britain's favourite home cook stroked her director's cock. Beautiful, she thought, mouth starting to water. Tightening her grip she tugged, forcing the man to step closer and bring his wondrous member a bare couple of inches from her mouth, her sultry pink lips.

Closing the gap, Nigella pressed her nose to the pulsing helmet. Inhaling deeply she drew the scent of cock into her nostrils, felt its heat against her nose, her mouth, radiating across her cheeks. Inhaling again she sniffed the hot prick, savouring the manly musk, already tasting it on her taste buds.

Lifting the heavy dick upwards, her other hand reached into the open jeans, gently pulling two large testicles out. Head tilted, Nigella Lawson leaned forward and rubbed her face into the man's bollocks. Inhaling deeply she sniffed the meaty balls, luxuriating in the aroma filling her senses, the heat coming in waves from the packed scrotum and the dick laying across her cheek.

Peering around the throbbing member on her face, the presenter made eye contact with her director, her shining eyes making it obvious she was in heaven, and that she had been waiting for this.

'Mm, I just adore the smell of a man, his cock and balls in my face,' she said in her posh accent, the words sending thrilling vibrations into the man's crotch.

Drawing her face back along the shaft, feeling it slide over the flawless skin of her cheek, Nigella brought her lips to the tip and gave a lingering kiss. Rather than break the kiss her lips moved over the helmet, taking it into her saliva-rich mouth. Enclosing the crest of the head, she sucked, drawing the man's masculine flavour to her taste buds, feeling him throb against her tongue, its heat making her giddy.

Delicious, she thought, lips drawing slowly over the pulsing knob before finally releasing it. Locking gazes with the young director she said, 'You didn't wash this this morning did you, young man?' she asked playfully, a sparkle in her eyes. 'It's a good thing I adore the flavour. You're so thoughtful giving it to me unwashed to enjoy.'

Happy to have a cock back in her mouth, the steamy brunette began to fellate the younger Adkins. Long experienced with his father, Nigella knew what the two men liked. Working just the helmet at first she sucked on it, turning her head side to side as she did so, burrowing it against the inside of her cheeks, making them bulge around the cockhead. Senses revelled in the gamey aroma, the rich flavour of the unwashed prick. Wet sounds accompanied her ministrations, exciting man and woman alike.

Letting go of the tasty man meat, the woman kept her mouth on it. Rocking back and forth she started taking more of the hot rod into her mouth, lips wrapped tightly around its girth. Marvelling at the smoothness of it sliding back and forth between her full pink lips she moaned with satisfaction as her head bobbed up and down.

Now with her hands clasped behind her back, Nigella Lawson knelt on the floor of her kitchen, her brunette head moving back and forth along the dick she gobbled, going further, taking more. Eyes glazed with lust she stared into those of the director, saw her gaze matched there. Inside her pussy, pelvic muscles worked flexed, pressing the sodden walls of her tunnel around the abused lemon still held within. Her silk knickers clung to her crotch, soaked with escaped honey, a wet patch forming on her black trousers.

'Suck it, Nigella. Suck my dick,' Adrian's voice harsh with heavy breathing.

'Mm, you like it, do you Adrian? You like having me suck you off?' the pretty brunette said before rubbing his sensitive glands over her pursed lips, her beautiful face. Using her agile tongue she explored the crown, swirling the tip along the sensitive ridge beneath, probed the slit at the end.

'Put it back inside, Nigella. Suck me!'

Complying, she took him back between her lips, sucking hungrily, swirling her tongue around the dick as his hips moved, fucking her face. For several minutes she happily let the man use her mouth, eagerly sucking as he did.

Moans mixed with wet sounds and filled the kitchen. Holding her head steady he thrust between her sexy lips and into her heavenly oral orifice. Already highly excited by their mutual teasing earlier, Adrian knew he wouldn't be able to last long with the amazing mouth of Nigella Lawson working him so well.

Feeling the change in the man's body the English stunner realised that he was getting close to blowing his load. Wrapping a hand around his dick once more, Nigella concentrated on the head again, drawing her lips back and forth over the throbbing helmet and burrowing it into one cheek and then the other, tongue always lashing against the bloated glands.

'Oh. Oh! I'm gonna...gonna cum,' Adrian suddenly called out, the prolonged teasing from Ms Lawson and the skilled blowjob taking him to the brink.

Hearing his words, the dark-haired beauty locked her smiling lips capturing just the tip. Stroking with both hands the famous presenter wanked the cock into her mouth, eyes looking into his. With a strong pulse the first eruption of salty semen blasted against her well-practiced tongue. Then another shot, and another. Adrian groaned as he filled Nigella Lawson's mouth with his rich thick cum. A fourth smaller bolt of seed was followed by a fifth and final shot.

Unsteadily he took a step back, dick released from the kneeling woman's grasp. Looking down he watched as Nigella scooped an egg cup from the kitchen island. Placing it at her bottom lip, the sexy brunette let the gathered cum dribble from her mouth to be captured inside the egg cup.

'Thank you, Adrian. That's the perfect ingredient I need to add a little something to the bake,' Nigella said before licking her lips clean of the remaining spunk.

Imorol
Imorol
97 Followers