Getting the Job: Nigella Lawson 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Delicious,' she said to the home audience.

Taking an already competed cake from a cupboard, it was placed onto a serving dish. Picking up a toothpick the Ms Lawson looked into the camera again and said, 'Remember to prick the cake before you drizzle with the elderflower and lemon syrup. This helps to ensure the flavoursome concoction can soak down into the sponge. Doing so will soften the top layers of the cake into a wonderfully gooey state as it soaks up the tangy sauce. Cut into generous slices - this should serve four to six lucky people so no need to be stingy.'

The last shot of the episode was Nigella Lawson sampling her freshly baked lemon drizzle cake. Peering through the camera lens, Adrian smiled as he watched the buxom babe eating the desert, knowing it contained two loads of his spunk and a fair amount of the sex bomb's own cunny cream.

'Absolutely scrumptious,' a satisfied looking Nigella said, savouring the flavourful pudding.

End of Part 1.