Getting the Job: Nigella Lawson 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes to comport themselves, they began to record the next episode of Simply Nigella.

***

'...it's easy to make, and will reward you with a profound joy with every mouthful,' the TV show presenter said, smiling into the camera a smirk quirking her luscious lips.

'Now while you can use plain flour, I prefer to use rice flower. Not primarily to make it gluten-free. I marginally prefer the way it tastes like this.' Throwing another cheeky grin at the director she licked her lips, still able to taste the man's salty cum. Adrian grinned back at her.

As they recorded the show, the pair was constantly moving around the kitchen: Nigella presenting and baking while Adrian moved the camera around, getting the requisite close-ups settled upon earlier in the day before their pleasant interlude.

While unable to take a moment to grope Ms Lawson whilst holding the camera, the young man was not shy about enjoying the views he got when filming over her shoulder or across from the mesmerising bust snuggled under her tight pink jumper. While recording Nigella's hands working with the ingredients, Adrian divided his attention between the viewfinder and looking down her top with practiced ease.

Needing multiple takes to get all the angles the editors would need for the final show, the baking had to be repeated several times. Neither complained: not only was it part of the gig but it also gave them plenty of opportunity to continue their game, teasing and arousing the other person.

'In a bowl mix the flower, almonds - ground of course - and a dash of fine sea salt. Add just a single teaspoon of baking powder. We don't want it to get too much of a rise,' Nigella said to the camera with yet another one of her knowing smirks.

As she mixed the ingredients together, the presenter made sure to put plenty of jiggle in her movements. Even though the camera wouldn't record it she was well aware that Adrian was ogling her and that he very much enjoyed watching her bust ripple, her boobs wobbling like the sexiest jelly.

Inside her still dripping pussy she could feel the large lemon sat snuggly marinating in her cunny cream. My, but I've been wet all day, she thought, squeezing the fruit with her pelvic muscles. Not a bed kegel exercise routine either.

Adrian didn't even try to disguise the refreshed erection pushing against his jeans. Rather he took many opportunities to rub it against the round cheeks of Ms Lawson's perfect derriere, pressing it hard against her body as he filmed over her shoulder. Careful not to spoil the film shot, he dry humped her, grinding against soft pliant form. In turn she welcomed it, pushing her bum back at him, increasing the pressure delightfully.

'In another bowl we'll cream the butter, sugar and the zest of one lemon together,' she said. Suiting actions to words the pre-measured butter and sugar were emptied into a second bowl.

'With this recipe I like to give it a little extra oomph to supplement that bite of the lemon zest. For this I take a large lemon and soak it in something that gives me a great deal of pleasure,' said Nigella unable to stop another smirk. 'You can use a marinade to suit your own tastes to set your taste buds tingling. Wine, vodka, whatever takes your fancy. Adjust to suit your palette of course. A little experimentation is always a good thing.'

'Ok, let's pause there, Nigella,' Adrian said, lowering the camera. 'I didn't see anything about a "marinated lemon" on the recipe sheet,' he said, sounding confused.

A dirty grin spread across the brunette's beautiful face, eyes sparking with devilment. 'It's something I decided on last minute this morning. I think you'll like it though. Would you mind collecting the lemon for me?'

'Er, sure,' Adrian said carefully placing the camera down on a spare worktop. 'Is it in the pantry?'

'Nope,' Nigella said before laughing out loud. 'Not in the pantry, but close.'

Standing before the young director, the sexy Nigella Lawson kicked off her ankle boots, unclasped her trousers, drew the zipper down and let the black clothing fall around her ankles before kicking them off as well. Hooking thumbs into the waistband of her clearly soaking wet panties, she pushed the purple underwear down her long smooth legs and kicked them over to her discard trousers.

Leaning back against the kitchen island, Ms Lawson stood clothed in just her pink jumper and trademark smile. With feet wide apart shapely thighs led to the neatly trimmed fur-lined fanny between her legs. Without needing to look closer Adrian could see just how wet the woman was. Girl juice made her open labia shine in the bright lights surrounding them.

'Get on your knees, Adrian,' Nigella said, her tone commanding. 'Now, hold out your hands,' she added once he was kneeling between her legs.

Shuffling a little closer he held his cupped hands a few inches from the open and dripping snatch of Nigella Lawson. Breathing deeply with excitement his nostrils filled with the bouquet wafting from her heated crotch. Christ, she smells so damn sexy, he thought, starring in wonder at her minge, the woman's secretions reflecting on her skin.

Using the fingers of one hand in a V-shape Nigella spread herself open wider, obscenely exposing the dripping entrance to her womanhood. Well trained, her pelvic muscles contracted around the fruit that had been inside her for hours now. A soft sigh escaped her luscious lips as the citrus slowly slid through her birth canal, sending shivers of delightful sensation through her.

'Ready?' she asked. Adrian just nodded, eyes refusing to leave the lewd display before him. Continuing to push, Nigella felt her vulva blossoming open, stretching around the large lemon escaping her sex. Then with a sudden contraction she shot the lemon into the waiting hands.

'Oh god, that's so nasty. And so fucking sexy,' Adrian exclaimed, eyes twitching from the pink wet snatch still held open before him and the fruit he now held, shiny with the star's sticky cunt butter.

'What do you think? Will that spice the bake up? Add some extra piquancy?'

Spurred on by the devilish attitude, Adrian clumsily placed the lemon on the kitchen worktop before returning his attention and gaze between Nigella's open legs. With a moan of want and desire he pressed his face forward. Instantly his mouth, nose and cheeks were coated with the woman's cunt cream, smeared as it had been all over her crotch. Nostrils flaring he breathed in the aroma of her pussy, felt her soft downy pubic hair mashed under his face as he pressed harder against her.

'Eat me out, Adrian. Suck my pussy,' said in a breathy voice. 'Oh, yes,' she hissed as a tongue immediately lapped at her steaming fanny. 'Oh, yes,' she repeated, feeling the agile muscle eagerly spear between her labia to aggressively explore inside.

Hands pressed against the kitchen island, she held herself up as the man hungrily ate her twat. It felt like his lips, mouth and tongue were everywhere all at once. Deliciously vulgar sounds of wet sucking rose from her writhing crotch. Shuddering with pleasure, her entire body heated as the tongue made broad strokes over her clitoris before the tip circled the aching nub.

'Suck it,' Nigella hissed with need. Adrian might have gotten off with the earlier blowjob, but she hadn't and now wanted her due. 'Suck my clit!'

Latching his lips to the sensitive little bean, he held it in place before bringing his tongue to bear. Using light touches, he flicked the tip over the throbbing bud, felt tremors of pleasure rocking through Nigella as she began to build to her orgasm.

'Mm, yes, please,' the squirming brunette sighed as she felt a finger sliding through her pussy lips, probing the entrance to her clutching, steamy quim. 'Oh yes!'

Mouth and tongue devouring the woman's centre of joy, Adrian pushed a second finger up Nigella's cunt. Thick cream soon coated the questing digits, making it easier to go deeper, to poke, prod, to stroke and rub the hot clutching walls.

As the man skilfully sucked her needy clit and fingered her wanton hole, Ms Lawson needed attention elsewhere. Grabbing her jumper by the hem she pulled it up and off, exposing her huge boobs barely held at bay by a lacy purple bra. Reaching behind the clasp was quickly released. Straining straps sliding from shoulders, the bountiful mounds of Nigella Lawson's milky tits were freed. Each mammary was topped with a pale areola, only a little darker than her alabaster flesh. In the middle of each was a little nipple, erect and pointing stiffly outwards.

With a sigh of need, Nigella cupped her large tits, fingers teasingly following their sensual curves until they made contact with her sensitive nipples. As the man continued to suck between her legs and probe her most intimate places, bringing forth waves of pleasure to roll through her frame, the woman toyed with her own chest. Rubbing her nipples she teased them, rolling and pressing the sensitive teats.

Adrian was drinking the copious flows of tangy honey flooding out of Nigella's throbbing minge. The taste was like nectar to him, the flavour of a goddess. Closing his mouth over her quivering labia, he sucked, drawing out more to swallow down. Her smell filled his nostrils, her heat suffused her face, his entire body. Sticking upright from his groin his dick ached, bloated with the need to fuck, to release more of his seed. Soon he wouldn't be able to deny himself he thought, the throbbing getting stronger with every passing moment.

Hands crushing her tits to her sternum, Nigella's fingers kneaded the pliant flesh. Built up over the course of the day, her arousal was peaking, a delirium of sensation threatening to overwhelm the TV star. As if with a mind of their own, her hips thrust at the man's marvellous mouth, her chest heaving in response, fingers squeezing her tits ever more firmly, nipples digging into her palms.

'Oh,' she moaned as a pair of strong male hands slithered up her body, over her undulating stomach, reaching higher until they joined hers in groping her huge boobs. Nigella Lawson stands naked in her kitchen, leaning against a work surface. Kneeling before her a man noisily eats her pussy, sucking up her cream as it drips freely from her quivering fanny. Both of them with theirs hands clutching at her round tits, the smooth milky orbs standing proud from her chest, fingers scrabbling to tease small aching nipples.

Feeling her nipples becoming over stimulated, Nigella managed to turn herself around, pulling her boobs from Adrian's grip, her snatch from his oh-so-wonderful mouth. Bending over the kitchen island, nipples welcoming the cool surface to ease their aching, she presented her rear. Looking over her shoulder, the chef looked into the flushed face of her director and today's lover.

'I want you to eat my asshole, Adrian. Stick that wonderful, wonderful tongue up there. It's so nasty, but I want you to lick me there,' she said, half begging, half commanding.

Without hesitation strong hands clasped her shapely buttocks and pulled them apart, exposing the tightly winking little orifice of Ms Lawson's anus. A moan of want and Adrian buried his face between Nigella's cheeks, his tongue leading the way.

'Oh, just like that. Just like that,' Nigella cried out, flushed face pressed against the cool kitchen worktop, boobs barely compressed under her body. Hips wiggling from side to side she felt the man's tongue squirming against her tightly puckered sphincter. A gasp as she felt the slithering tongue digging into the ring of muscle, pushing, prodding and then finally forcing its way through her backdoor.

'Oh, Jesus Christ! I love that, simply love it,' the panting brunette cried out. Strong hands kept her cheeks parted as his face pressed harder and harder into the hot crevice. Coated with juice from her quim and mixed with his saliva, the tongue delved into her rectum, mind blowing feelings wracking her sensitive asshole. Outer sphincter going into spasm, it convulsed around the questing tongue, squeezing it in elation as Adrian ran his tongue round and round, rimming the English beauty.

'Nigella, I've have to fuck you right now. Turn around, I want your pussy,' Adrian said, pulling his flushed face from her clutching back passage and soft buttocks to stood up.

Spinning around the British celebrity took in the vision of the hard-bodied man, his entire body flushed with excitement. Like a hunter's spear, his thick cock stood straight out from his sparse pubic hair, aimed squarely at her. It bounced and jumped with each beat of the man's pounding heart, his obvious need as great as her own.

Wrapping his arms around the TV star's thighs, the director hoisted her onto the kitchen island. Automatically Nigella spread her legs, offering up her furred minge. Dick in hand the man stepped closer guiding his rod to her desperately waiting pussy.

'Yes,' they hissed together as the man pushed through the swollen and spread labia, the bloated head of his cock easing through the throbbing clutching walls engulfing it. A pause before he pulled back slightly then surged forward with renewed vigour. His manhood speared deeply into Nigella's womanhood, pushing her drenched walls apart to let him pass, going deeper, going all the way inside the luxurious heat of the beautiful moaning brunette.

Lost to a fog of pure unadulterated bliss she couldn't deny, the TV presenter lay back on the worktop, content to let the man rut against her, to wildly fuck her and take them both to the peak of pleasure. Hands moving back to her boobs she groped herself as the man's thick cock ravaged her, thrusting vigorously into her clasping juicy slot.

With hours spent teasing each other with their playful touching, molesting one another, licking and sucking, neither man nor woman could last very long, their passions quickly coming to the boil.

In a craze of lust Adrian leaned over the supine woman, dropping his mouth to a sexy little nipple. Aggressively his tongue lapped at the nub, coating it over and over with hot saliva. Lips closing over it he enveloped the teat and suckled hungrily, causing his sexy lover to moan.

'Oh yes. Fuck me. Fuck me, Adrian. Suck my tits and fuck me,' she cried out. Cupping her free breast with both hands she offered it up to the wildly rutting man. Eager to accept, his mouth descended upon it.

Utterly naked, Nigella Lawson lies atop a static kitchen island. Beautiful face framed by her luscious brown locks, her head thrashing from side to side, licentious moans issuing freely from her parted pink lips. An equally naked man stood between her immodestly thrown open legs. A thick cock fucks in and out of the sloppy wet hole between her spread thighs. Their crotches impacting with jarring impacts, pussy juice matting down the pubic hair of both parties. Within the enclosed space the air is redolent with the smell of their hot bodies, the salt of sweat, the tangy flavour of Nigella's almost squirting snatch and the gamey scent of sweaty cock.

Thrusting with his hips Adrian slammed into Nigella over and over, driving his aching cock deep into her. Grabbing both large round tits he roughly squeezes them as his mouth swaps between the stiff teats, lathering the nipples with hot saliva. Feeling his balls start to rise, the young man lifts himself from atop the older woman before his hands moved down to grab her sexy wide hips.

'Oh god, Nigella, you're so hot in there. You're so beautiful. So fucking sexy! Oh, I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna cum!'

A sudden inspiration crashed through the fog of the famed cook's mind. Propping herself up on an elbow she reached down and with her free hand, grasping the cock pounding in and out of her. It was slick, coated with a thick varnish of secretions from her hungry needy twat. A shiver of excitement coursed through her at the idea she had.

'I want you to cum in me, Adrian. Ejaculate your hot load inside me. Fill me up!' she said. Keeping her hand around the slick member she wanted his seed inside her, but not too deeply. She had plans.

'Nigella, I gonna... Here it comes! Oh, fuck!' Jamming his hips forward, pressing tightly against the gripping hand, Adrian grunted, sending spurt after spurt of his thick gooey cum into Nigella Lawson's convulsing, quivering hole. It felt like the walls surrounding the head of his prick were milking him, greedily sucking every last drop of his fertile sperm out of his tightly drawn balls and up through his throbbing dick.

Barely maintaining her hold of the cock filling her with spreading warmth as ever more cum was pumped into her, Ms Lawson burst into her own orgasm. Body hunching, she felt her pelvis rapidly convulsing, waves of a different kind of heat washing over her. White noise filled her ears as her climax pulsed outwards in powerful ripples from her crotch, electricity shooting overwhelming spikes of energy to every part of her hot and quaking body, her weakening limbs.

Panting heavily she crashed down onto the kitchen counter, trying to catch her breath, hand pressed over her now satisfied hole, keeping the warm spunk within. It was several minutes before she could sit up. Looking around she spotted the egg cup from earlier. As Adrian watched, she held the small container to her still throbbing crotch. Giving a smile to her audience, Nigella spread the lips of her now well fucked cunny and pushed down. After a moment a thick line of pearly white semen emerged from her, mixed with the cream from her own cum.

Focusing on controlling her pelvic floor she forced the remaining sperm from her and into the egg-cup, mixing the sexual creampie concoction of their completed coitus with Adrian's earlier deposit.

'Mm, that should do nicely,' the sultry brunette said, flashing another devilish grin as a large thick gob of cream and spunk dribbled from her hole and into the small cup.

***

Cleaned up and dressed, presenter and director got back to work recording the show.

'...this lemon has been marinated for a few hours in my own special concoction. The juices should have soaked into the rind quite nicely by now. It adds a certain subtle taste to the zesty lemon.'

In her hand Nigella was holding up the large lemon which had spent the majority of the day inside her pussy where it had been saturated in her cunt cream. In the camera lens the fruit looked very shiny, the light reflecting from the still wet feminine secretions from the presenter's vagina.

Turning back to the kitchen top she began to grate the rind, adding the "marinated lemon peel" to the cake mixture. 'It smells so fruity and fresh,' she smirked down the camera lens and glimpsed the matching grin on Adrian's face. Nigella added a lot of the rind to ensure plenty of her "marinade" went into the bake.

'Next beat an egg into the butter mixture. And now it's just a matter of adding the wet ingredients to the dry,' said with another knowing smirk. Once the cake mixture was ready the presenter moved to the oven, Adrian and his camera following her. Returning to the kitchen island, the next part was to make the actual lemon drizzle.

'While the cake is baking calmly in the oven, I can equally serenely get on with the drizzle. Take a small jug and mix in 3 tablespoons of juice from the zested lemon and 100 millilitres or seven tablespoons of elderflower cordial,' the beautiful woman said, matching actions to words.

'Now, if you decided to marinate your lemon earlier, I hope you kept those wonderful blissful juices. Adding your marinade can improve the flavour by balancing the drizzle further with the cake.'

From the worktop Nigella picked up the egg cup into which she had spat Adrian's blowjob cum shot and later mixed with the creampie he had left her with after their very gratifying screw. Tipping the egg cup she let the thick cocktail dribble out, adding it to the lemon drizzle mix. With the majority emptied out, the devilish woman ran a finger around the inside of the egg cup, scooping up the dregs of the spunk. Locking eyes with Adrian she sucked her finger clean, savouring the flavour with a sigh of satisfaction.