Getting the Job - Susanna Reid Ch. 01

Story Info
Susanna Reid seeks help with her career.
8.9k words
4.73
5.8k
13

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imorol
Imorol
97 Followers

Getting the Job: Susanna Reid Part 1: Swallowing Her Pride

By Imorol

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story for adult entertainment purposes.

Now, to the story...

Years ago, a young Susanna Reid had wanted to break into television. An ambitious if cold brunette, she was having difficulty getting auditions. That was until she signed with the SF Talent Agency under Carla Wilson. Through the agency, Susanna learned that if she were to satisfy the sexual desires of a producer, she would receive the job she wanted. Although this was not how she wanted to do things, she eventually saw she had no other options.

With Carla's help, Ms Reid got her start at the BBC and then with additional assistance moved on to BBC Breakfast. But after a management shakeup at the broadcasting corporation, her producer was replaced by one who was not associated with SF Talent or their associated group. Immediately following the shakeup, Susanna left the agency and acted in a very unprofessional manner. She did not want to continue exchanging sexual favours for her career.

However, her new producer sandbagged her career when she refused to sleep with him and he didn't have the influence to get rid of the presenter. Instead he kept opportunities away and ensured she got a reputation for being difficult to work with.

Realising her predicament, Susanna Reid decided she had to swallow her pride and turn to Carla Wilson and the SF Talent Agency. History had shown they could help her career, whereas she had doubts that her current producer would or even could help her even if she took to his bed.

Much to her surprise, the telephone conversation had been brief and to the point. Susanna had explained her situation and that she wanted a spot on the popular TV show Strictly Come Dancing. Her plan was to raise her public profile and encourage offers of further work. Ms Wilson had stated she could guarantee the audition, but it would require the presenter re-signing with the agency and with the understanding that she would need to satisfy the sexual desires of those involved, starting with Carla herself.

Susanna Reid was sitting in the waiting room of her new agent, Carla Wilson. Having come directly from the nearby Television Centre, the sexy brunette was wearing a short fitted red dress with a T-slit neckline. On her feet was a pair of smart black heels. Leg's crossed, knees clasped in her hands, one foot swung nervously. She had just handed over her signed contract to the secretary who had taken it through to the main office.

I wonder what Carla will make me do to satisfy her, Susanna pondered. Will it be lesbian sex like last time, or something else?

Across the room, the door to the inner office opened and the secretary reappeared. Introduced as Mrs Eliza Atherton, she was an older woman with grey hair up in a tight bun. Looking very prim-and-proper, she wore a white blouse, long grey pleated skirt but with four inch heels. Despite her age, she was still an attractive woman and had clearly been very beautiful in her younger years.

"Mrs Reid, Ms Wilson has asked me to prep you for your meeting," she said, her tone formal.

"Oh. Um, okay," Susanna replied, confused.

"Please, bend over the desk," Mrs Atherton said, indicating the cleared surface of her desk.

"Excuse me?" Susanna said, indignant.

An intercom built into the desk sounded. Keeping her stern gaze on the guest, the secretary leaned over and pressed a button.

"Eliza, please inform Ms Reid that if she has changed her mind she may leave. We will cancel her contract and go our separate ways once more. Otherwise, if she wishes to profit from our services, she will accede to your instructions." With a click, the intercom switched off.

Raising an eyebrow was the secretary's silent question: Your decision?

A brief pause, then Susanna uncrossed her legs and stood. Moving to the desk she took a deep breath, swallowed her pride and bent over, placing her palms and forearms flat onto the cool surface. Behind, she felt her short red dress riding up, knew it was hugging her bum and a good amount of thigh would now be on show.

What, is she going to spank me or something? the brunette TV presenter thought. She considered the prim-and-proper looking secretary who was currently rummaging around in a desk draw. She looks like the sort who would.

Mrs Atherton took out a squirt bottle of milky lubricant and placed it on the desk. Standing, she looked directly into the eyes of the visitor as she blew into a latex glove, expanding it. With a loud snap, she put the glove on.

Eyes darting between the secretary's face and her hands as she donned the glove, Susanna couldn't believe it. What the hell? What is she planning?

Eliza Atherton stepped behind the BBC presenter and took in the sight of her round bum and tanned thighs. Very shapely, she thought. Ms Wilson will enjoy her. Without ceremony, she raised the red dress to the woman's waist, exposing tight white silk knickers and a pert, sexy bum. Very nice. Knickers folding into her bum cleft, hugging her quim and a camel toe. Yes, Ms Wilson will be happy.

Brushing hair behind an ear, Susanna looked over her shoulder, shocked as the older woman exposed her underwear. She felt herself blushing as the woman appeared to be appraising her backside and her choice of knickers. Is this some kind of inspection? But still she didn't speak. What can I say? If I argue, my career is done.

Cheeks burning now, the presenter felt her panties being pulled over her bum, drawn down to her knees. Staring forward, her mouth opened in shock when she felt the other woman's hands on her backside. With a gentle pressure, her buttocks were spread, exposing her anus. Hot breathe on her skin, warming her backdoor. Thumbs pressed against her outer labia, then pulling, opening her pussy. "Oh," Susanna said as the thumbs readjusted their position before spreading her inner labia, laying her pink inner pussy visible. I'm fully exposed!

Following her own instructions, Mrs Atherton was indeed inspecting Susanna Reid. Spreading the buttocks, fingers squeezing, she looked at the exposed pink anal ring. Tight. No obvious signs of sexual activity. Firm cheeks. Nose hovering above the orifice, she inhaled. A little sweat but otherwise clean. Gaze moving down, she took in the sight of the open, coral pink vagina. Beautiful colour, exciting curves and folds. Dry...hmm, maybe not. Again she moved closer and inhaled. A little musky, but some moisture there.

She's sniffing me! My god. But Susanna didn't move. She was embarrassed but so far nothing bad had happened and she had come to the talent agency to have sex with Ms Wilson. Didn't expect this though. Suddenly she gulped, feeling a finger pushing into her fanny. It twisted as it pushed deeper until it was all inside her. "Oh," she said, her breathing a little faster. Her pulse a little faster, face red.

Tight. Especially for a mother of three, Mrs Atherton thought as she slowly slid her finger in and out of the brunette. Running her forefinger over the inner walls, she felt how tense Ms Reid was. Very tense, so not here for pleasure. But there was definite moisture. Yes, she'll warm up. They all do.

Hmm, that feels nice. It's been so long since another woman touched me, Susanna thought. As the finger stroked in and out slowly and gently, the presenter could feel herself getting wetter. She tried to ignore it. A moan escaped her lips when the finger was withdrawn.

Not having missed the moan, Mrs Atherton picked up the bottle of lube. She noted the confused look on the broadcaster's face. "You have a nice vagina, Mrs Reid. Please spread your buttocks now."

"What?" Seeing the stern look of the grey-haired woman, Susanna swallowed her pride once more and complied. Resting her chest on the desk, feeling her breasts pressed under the weight of her body, she reached back and placed her palms on her arse. Once more taking a deep breath she debased herself and pulled the cheeks of her arse apart. This is so embarrassing!

"A little wider, please," the secretary said, now standing behind the bent over woman. As she applied some of the lubricant to her gloved forefinger, she watched as the brunette adjusted her grasp and pulled her cheeks further apart. Not only had Mrs Reid exposed her anus, she had also pulled open her vagina. Looks a little wetter now.

Slowly, she stroked her lubricated finger over the ring of muscle, feeling it twitch with the soft contact. Applying a little more pressure, she focussed on the 'top' of the anus. Soon the sphincter began to relax and Mrs Atherton applied more inward pressure and her fingertip felt the grip of the hole. Responsive. Maybe she's had anal sex at some point after all. Pressing inwards now, the older woman felt the muscle resist for a moment longer before accepting the intrusion. Very tight.

Unable to prevent herself, Susanna moaned with pleasure as she felt the finger sink deep into her bum. "Oh, that feels..." she caught herself before she could say how good it felt. "Ooh," she moaned again, feeling the second hard knuckle stretch her.

"Feels how, dear?" Mrs Atherton asked. As the presenter replied, the secretary slowly pushed her finger in and out of the grasping hole.

"It...it feels nice. I've never...never had anything in there. In my bum." It really feels good. "I would never have thought it would feel like this. Ooh!"

Index finger moving in and out of the gripping anus in a smooth rhythm, Eliza Atherton started applying pressure. As the digit pulled out, she would press up. As she pushed in, she would press down. Watching closely, she saw the sphincter continuing to relax. Choosing not use more lube, she added her middle finger and pushed both in together.

"Oh, hmm," Susanna Reid moaned as she was fingered up the bum by a woman she had only just met. Two fingers! she thought, her body delighting in the sensation of hard knuckles stimulating her sensitive arsehole. "That...that feels so good. I never thought...Oh." The brunette had no idea anal sex could feel so good, so stimulating. If I'd known...

For a few minutes, the grey-haired woman continued to slide her two gloved fingers in and out of the tight anus. Their passage was smooth and easy now the muscles had relaxed. She smiled for the first time, hearing Mrs Reid's low moaning in obvious pleasure. Just like all of them, she likes her bum played with. Next step.

Groaning with disappointment, the presenter felt the digits leave her arse. Now empty of fingers, she felt the air on her slick bum hole. Feels like I'm wide open. I shouldn't be enjoying this.

"Kneel down, please," the secretary said, now standing next to the younger woman. "Leave your knickers around your knees."

Ah, here we go. I came to have sex with Carla, but I guess it's going to be with Eliza here. Not what I expected, but...at least she's an attractive woman. And I haven't' been with a woman since I originally signed with this agency. Part of Susanna had to admit that she would prefer to have sex with the secretary rather than bow down before the agent she had come grovelling back to.

Standing over the kneeling woman, Mrs Atherton raised her long pleated grey skirt. She noted Mrs Reid's eyes following the hem as it rose higher. Warming up nicely. She nearly laughed when the presenter's eyes widened with surprise. No one expects an older woman to not wear knickers.

Eliza has nice legs, Susanna thought, her eyes tracking the rising hem. No knickers! And she's shaved. Surprised, the brunette gazed at the bare and obviously wet fanny in front of her. Looking at the woman's exposed privates, she became aware of how wet she was between her own legs. Unconsciously, she licked her lips, anticipating tasting the older woman's snatch. Leaning forward...

"No," the secretary said, stopping the presenter. Turning around she stood with legs shoulder width apart. Raising the back of her skirt she revealed the back of her legs and her naked behind. Leaning forward, she looked her over shoulder and said, "Take it out."

A confused look on her face, Susanna peered between the cheeks of the arse presented to her. A smooth rounded purple strip, maybe three inches long, filled part of the crevice. What is...Is that a butt plug? It is! Eliza's got a butt plug in there. She gasped in shock and excitement.

"Mrs Reid. Pull it out."

"O...okay," Susanna said. Hesitatingly, she reached out a hand. Two fingers brushed the older woman's bum and hooked under the plug's handle. Nice arse. Much firmer than I would have thought. Gently, she pulled, feeling Eliza's arsehole firmly holding on to the toy. Pulling harder, Susanna could feel the plug starting to move. Sphincter stretching, it still held strong, pulling out of place as the toy moved. All of a sudden, the butt plug was free, in her hand.

"Wow," the brunette said, staring at the purple toy she now held. It was shaped like a rounded four inch long spearhead, much like she had expected. At its widest point it looked to be an inch and a half wide and the small shaft an inch across, attached to the curved handle designed to sit comfortably in an arse crack.

"Thank you," Mrs Atherton said, dropping her skirt and turning around. Hand still in its latex glove, she took the toy back. "Bend over the desk again, please."

"You can't mean to..." Susanna began, but stopped herself at a stern look from the secretary. Standing back up, she moved to the desk and bent over it, chest on the smooth surface once more. Swallowing what little remained of her pride, she reached back and spread her cheeks again.

Watched by the TV host, the secretary picked up the bottle of lubricant and applied some to the butt plug, still warm from her own rectum. Stepping behind Mrs Reid, she placed the tip of the toy to the still slick and relaxed anus. Pushing, she eased in the first inch, getting a moan in response. She may be an anal girl yet.

No! She cant...my god! She's putting her butt plug in me! Susanna was shocked, disgraced and humiliated. Not only was a thick anal toy being pushed up her bum, but it had come directly from within the secretary's own arse. It's disgraceful! Disgusting! Out loud she moaned, "Oh that feels so good." Feeling the plug pushing deeper, getting thicker, she continued to moan. New sensations came from her arsehole as it stretched further. A gasp as the butt plug suddenly slid in, her anus closing over the base, clamping around the stubby shaft.

With the toy firmly embedded in the TV presenter, the older woman spanked the handle, sending vibrations through the shaft and into the sensitive tissue of Mrs Reid's rectum. Finally, she smiled, watching the brunette squirm and moan. Pressing against the toy, she ensured it was firmly planted. Removing her latex glove, Eliza pulled the white silk knickers back up, covering the beautiful round bum now filled with a purple toy.

Sitting back behind her desk, the secretary pressed a button on her intercom. "Ms Wilson? Mrs Reid is ready to see you now."

"Thank you Eliza. Send her in. Please feel free to take a coffee break."

"Ms Wilson is ready to see you now, Mrs Reid," the secretary spoke like nothing untoward had just happened.

Rising from the desk, Susanna Reid was very conscious of the thick toy filling her rectum. Strange burning and itching sensations pulsed from her arsehole. Moving, she could feel the toy poking her insides. Blushing, she found she rather enjoyed it. Stepping gingerly at first, she entered the inner office.

"Ah, Susanna," greeted Carla Wilson, putting down a bottle of water and rising from her desk. "Take a seat," she said, indicating two sofas separated by a coffee table. Grinning, she watched the careful way her new client walked and sat down. Through hidden camera's she had watched everything that had occurred in the outer office. Carla took a seat opposite her visitor.

Carla was a tall, beautiful forty-something with dark blonde hair, dark eyes and red lips. As was her custom, her hair was tied up in a bun. Her big boobs were covered with a tight white cardigan. A black pencil skirt clung tightly to her pert arse and long legs. Her heels were five inch purple stilettos.

"So, flashing your knickers at the nation didn't help your career," the agent said, looking at her client's knees.

Blushing, the presenter couldn't deny that she had indeed let the camera glimpse her underwear numerous times. It had been in the vain hope that it would make her more appealing to the male members of the viewing public and through that be offered better opportunities. Men certainly seemed to like seeing up my skirt. If it weren't for my producer...

"Well, now you can flash me," Carla demanded, her demeanour stern, eyes still locked on her visitors knees.

This is why I'm here, to satisfy her. Uncrossing her legs, the ambitious brunette moved to the edge of the sofa. "Oh," she gasped. As her bum slid across the seat, vibrations travelled up the butt plug and into her rectum. Quite a bit of thigh was now on show and under her dress, a small patch of white silk could be seen before disappearing between her closed thighs.

"You need to do a lot better than that, Susanna," the agent said.

With a small nod of her head, the TV presenter took hold of her short red dress and pulled it up to her waist. Placing her hands to either side on the sofa, Susanna spread her legs wide. Between her thighs white silk knickers were clearly visible. Putting herself on display, feeling her arsehole gripping another woman's butt plug, Susanna felt humiliated. And we've only just begun.

Peering between the splayed legs, Carla Wilson took in the sight of Susanna Reid's white silk panties. Clinging to her hot snatch, they delightfully gripped the bulge of the hidden quim. Her eyes traced the leg band, moving from the hip down into the crotch, following the outer labia before disappearing beneath the woman. Gusset, split down the middle by a distinctive camel toe, a spreading wet patch pinpointing the wet vagina, and the bulge of the butt plug handle at the bottom. Above the gusset, the lacy front was darkened by a thick bush. So many men and quite a lot of women would love to see this.

"That's a nice view, Susanna. Turn around and kneel on the sofa. Show me your arse."

Doing as instructed, the presenter knelt on the sofa, feeling the back of her dress rising. At another command, she arched her back and spread her knees. A small moan escaped her as the butt plug continued to stimulate her arsehole with her movements. Now what's going to happen to me?

"Beautiful arse, just as I remember," the agent said, lifting the red dress to her client's hips. White silk clung to the buttocks, gusset stretching away and over the wet pussy beneath. And in the sexy arse crack the handle of the purple butt plug. "Very nice." Leaning closer, she inhaled the scent of Susanna Reid's obviously wet cunt. Hmm, she's hot and musky. Giving into temptation, the blonde woman pressed her face into the white silk over that hot box. Feeling the smooth warm material enveloping her face, she inhaled, smelling the other woman.

Gasping, Susanna felt an uncomfortable thrill running along her spine as she felt the other woman's face pressed against her knickers. She's smelling me. Knows I'm wet. Unable to deny her growing arousal, the TV presenter could feel her pussy opening, juice seeping out. Nipples hard in her bra, they were aching to be touched. It was no surprise when she felt her panties being pulled down.

Imorol
Imorol
97 Followers