Getting the Job - Susanna Reid Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y...yes. Please," she responded, sitting up on the edge of the sofa. In her arse, the butt plug tugged on her bum hole. Oh, I like that. Her legs closed automatically, but she didn't try to hide her nakedness.

"Excellent. Get on your knees again," Carla said.

No argument, the BBC presenter slide off the sofa and onto her knees. She watched as the secretary stepped forward. Raising her long grey pleated skirt, she once more revealed her naked shaved pussy. Not requiring instruction, Susanna Reid opened her mouth and prepared to drink the pee of another woman. A first, twice in one day, she thought.

Carla had moved back to the coffee table and picked up her BAM dildo. A suction cup was on the bottom of the toy. The talent agent used it to attach the thick heavy dong to the table. Squatting over BAM, she pressed down. Using Susanna's thick cunt cream still smeared all over it as lubricant, Carla sunk down, taking even more of the toy inside her than her client had managed. Moaning with pleasure, she started to ride her favourite toy as she watched her beautiful secretary and the sexy Susanna Reid.

Holding her skirt up, Mrs Atherton placed her other hand on Susanna's head and, just like her employer, guided the presenter's mouth to her crotch. "Hold me open Mrs Reid. We don't need unnecessary mess."

Using both hands, Susanna spread the older woman's fanny lips. Oh, Eliza is so wet, she thought as a dribble of sticky juice dribbled from the shaved pussy. Following the pressure on the back of her head, she opened her mouth and pressed it into Eliza's crotch, covering her urethra.

Relaxing her bladder, Mrs Atherton let her pee start to flow. Using the same technique as her employer, she let out a small squirt at a time, giving Mrs Reid time to swallow between.

"Eliza, you can let it flow. Susanna knows how to drink pee now. And I think she likes it," Carla Wilson said, continuing to ride her large toy. The cream running down the veiny shaft was now a mixture of agent and client.

"Indeed, Ms Wilson?" At a nod from her boss, Mrs Atherton relaxed her bladder and began to pee at a more natural rate. However, she still gave Mrs Reid time to swallow her pee.

Eliza's pee tastes sweet. It's like a sweet warm tea. It actually tastes nice, Susanna thought, surprised. Greedily, she drank it all down, gulping loudly.

Carla watched Susanna Reid drink her secretary's pee as she continued to fuck herself on BAM. Legs burning, she pressed down harder now, grinding against her cervix. Finger working her clit, she was close to cumming. Hearing the sexy TV presenter gulping down piss was the last straw and the agent shuddered as her orgasm tore through her body. Rivulets of fresh cunt butter flooded out of her. Squelching as she continued to ride her toy, her juice blended with the mixed cream already coating the thick brown dong.

Bladder empty, Mrs Atherton stepped back and dropped her skirt. "Thank you Mrs Reid. Not a drop spilt."

Very conscious of what she had just done, Susanna blushed crimson. How depraved do I have to be? And why am I enjoying it so much? she thought, feeling how wet and hot her throbbing cunt was. Her arsehole still gripped the butt plug, the same purple toy that she had taken out of the prim-and-proper looking secretary whose pee she had just drunk.

With a nasty loud slurp, Carla pulled up and off her large toy. Sitting down beside it, she looked towards her secretary and her client. "Eliza, if you would? Susanna, back on the sofa."

Ms Reid took her place back on the white couch, spreading her legs automatically. Mrs Atherton returned to her boss' desk and picked up the tray and towel. Returning to the seating area, the secretary placed the tray and its items on the floor then knelt between the TV presenter's legs.

"Susanna, Eliza is going to shave your vagina. I think they look so much sexier when they're clean shaven, and sex and masturbation feels better without a bush getting in the way," Carla stated. However, she had another reason for shaving the BBC host. I want you to have a reminder of today. For the next few weeks, every time you put your knickers on, touch yourself, pee or shower, you'll be reminded of your agreement.

Opening the bottle of pre-shave oil, Mrs Atherton put a few drops in her hand and a few more onto Mrs Reid's bush. She then massaged the oil into the dark hair, softening it, making it easier to remove. Leaving the oil to work, the grey-haired secretary wiped her hands on the towel she had brought in. Continuing her preparation, Eliza opened the bottle of moisturiser and removed the safety cover of the razor.

Susanna watched, fascinated as the secretary got things ready to remove her pubic hair for her. She had liked the way that both Carla and Eliza had looked with their shaved fannys, and how her agent had felt. Truth is I'm looking forward to being clean shaved as well. How will it feel?

Picking up the can of shaving cream, Mrs Atherton shook it. Popping the cap off, she squirted a generous dollop on Mrs Reid's pubic hair. Putting the can aside, she massaged the thick foam into the now smooth hair. She'll look and feel much better after this. Having wiped her hands clean again, Eliza picked up the razor. "Please hold still, Mrs Reid."

Sitting on the coffee table with her legs crossed, Carla was playing with her nipples. Frissons of pleasure coursed through her tits as she tweaked and pulled her teats. Looking on, she watched her secretary smoothly shaving Susanna Reid, removing more pubic hair with each swipe of the razor. Looks better already. She smiled, knowing how good it felt when Eliza shaved her.

"Ooh, that feels good. Feels different already," the TV presenter said. "Take it all off."

Mrs Atherton continued, smoothly removing the bush. Putting down the razor, she applied some more shaving cream. Going slower, she took the hair from the outer labia. A third dollop of foam and the secretary ensured that any remaining hair was removed. She had to be careful now as Mrs Reid was squirming, obviously enjoying the experience.

Susanna felt herself nearing yet another climax, turned on by the entire situation. The sensations of the razor gliding over her skin, the air on her newly denuded flesh. She couldn't stop her body from moving, her excitement building.

Patting the celebrity's vagina with the towel, the secretary removed the last traces of the shaving cream. Dropping the towel, she took the bottle of moisturiser and squirted some into her hand. Rubbing both hands together, she looked over at her employer, an eyebrow raised.

"Go ahead, Eliza. Make Susanna cum again," Carla said.

Returning her attention to their visitor, Mrs Atherton started massaging the moisturiser into Mrs Reid's pubic mound. As she salved the newly shaved skin with her fingers, Eliza's thumbs were stroking up and down the slit dripping with warm pussy juice. On each up stroke she flicked the throbbing clitoris. The brunette was moaning, hips squirming. Mrs Atherton smiled.

"Oh, I'm going to cum again. Please, make me cum!" Susanna moaned. The oily fingers massaging her sensitive, freshly shaven cunt felt wonderful. But the thumbs gliding up and down her soaking minge, teasing her clit...Oh god, I'm in heaven. So close! Then Eliza pushed two fingers inside her. Moving quickly, they thrust in out, would pause inside her and stroke her walls, making contact with her G-spot. As the motion continued, the secretary's other hand concentrated on her clit, rolling and pressing it. Bum squirming, Susanna's arsehole continued to be stimulated by the purple plug that still filled her rear.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" With a screech, the television host thrust back against the fingers, burying them knuckle deep within herself. Inner cunt walls convulsing, pussy juice spurting, her entire body went into orgasm. Her muscles locked for a second before everything seemed to vibrate. Lights flashed in her vision, blurring. Sucking in a deep breath she screamed out loud. Between her legs, her throbbing cunt contracted then ejaculated a thick stream of her girl cum, hitting Mrs Atherton on her chest, soaking her blouse over her right boob.

It was several minutes before Susanna Reid became aware of her surroundings again. Her chest was heavy, her breathing deep and hard. Mrs Atherton had left, taking her shaving equipment with her. Carla Wilson remained sitting on the coffee table, smiling as she watched her client.

"Enjoy yourself?" she asked, smiling brightly.

"That...that was amazing. It felt...wonderful."

"Yes, Eliza does have a wondrous technique. Although I don't think she was very happy with the mess you made of her clothes," Carla laughed. "But she did say you could keep that butt plug. You seem to like it there, up your bum. "

"Hmm, it does feel nice. And my pussy, it feels so different without hair on it."

"I'm glad you like it," the agent said, looking at the clean, smooth vagina wet with cunt cream. "Ok, you can get dressed now."

Moving in a daze, Susanna stood up, once more feeling the butt plug tugging at her arsehole. Carla held out her bra which the presenter took and put on. Looking around for her knickers, she couldn't see them.

"I'm keeping your dirty panties as a souvenir," the agent said, smirking.

"Oh, okay," the brunette replied. Picking up her red dress she pulled it back on and zipped it up. Turning to her agent, she asked, "Are...are we done now?"

"One last thing." Getting up off the coffee table, Carla removed her large dildo and returned it to its draw. Glancing back at Susanna, she smiled and said, "Lay down on the table." Reaching back into the draw, she took out a bottle of lubricant. 250ml of thick milky lubricant. "Open your legs and lift your dress."

What's she got planned now? Susanna wondered.

Stepping between the celebrity's spread legs, Carla took in the view. Susanna Reid in a tight red dress, her sexy tits pressed against the garment. Dress bunched up at the waist. Long sexy tanned thighs thrown wide open. Black heels on her feet. Between her legs a freshly shaved and wet minge. And below, the handle of a big purple butt plug nestled between the cheeks of her sexy arse.

Unscrewing the lid of the lubricant, Carla said, "Open your pussy."

With a quizzical look on her face, Susanna obeyed the instruction. Using one hand, she reached between her legs and spread her fanny lips with two fingers, much like Carla had done earlier.

Leaning down, the agent gently pushed the neck and head of the bottle into her client's pussy. With the first inch embedded inside the gripping tunnel, Carla squeezed the plastic container. Smiling, she heard Susanna Reid gasp in shock as her vagina was steadily filled with the thick lubricant. The tall blonde woman didn't stop until the entire bottle was emptied inside her client.

"There we go, all done. Well, Susanna, thank you for coming. Eliza will send the details of your audition to you within the next few days."

"But...I can't go out there like this! I'm full of lube," Susanna protested. "It'll leak out all over the place."

Smiling sweetly, Carla said, "Walk carefully, keep your legs together and get to your car as quick as you can. This satisfies me, Susanna. This is what I want. And in return, you'll get what you want. And you clearly had fun here today."

Unable to argue the point, the BBC Breakfast presenter carefully stood up. Legs pressed tightly together, she brushed her dress down and smoothed it out. Immediately she could feel the lubricant trying to escape her vagina.

"Thank you, Carla. I look forward to hearing from you." Walking carefully, Susanna Reid left the inner office and passed the desk of Mrs Atherton. Pausing, she said, "Thank you, Eliza. It was a pleasure to meet you. And I'm sorry about your blouse."

"You're welcome, Mrs Reid. Please don't concern yourself with my top. I'm certain that it will make a wonderful souvenir. And enjoy the butt plug," the secretary said, smiling.

"Thank you."

Walking down the corridor, Susanna Reid tried to take small steps but no matter how carefully she stepped, the lubricant started to flow out of her snatch. Realising she couldn't stop it, she decided it best to not draw attention and get to her car as quick as possible. Moving towards the elevator, she felt the thick white lube running down her inner thighs, dripping from under her tight red dress and splattering onto the floor.

Stepping out of the elevator, she left behind a spreading puddle. Walking through the building's lobby, the lubricant continued to leak from her vagina. Behind her, a trail of thick white splotches marked her path.

End of Part 1