Getting the Job - Susanna Reid Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fingers hooked into the waistband, Carla slowly pulled the silk knickers down. Beautiful buns uncovered, sexy crevice exposed. Lowering the garment further, the butt plug came into view. Grinning, Carla noted the sex toy moving as the celebrity breathed in and out. Her arsehole's trying to wink even though it's stuffed. Peeling the underwear from the now very wet cunny, strings of pussy juice stretched from the cotton gusset until they snapped as the panties pulled away. With Ms Reid's help, the knickers were removed.

Panties now in her hand, Carla investigated the gusset. The inset was stained with a long wide streak of wet juice. Raising them, she inhaled the hot musky scent. Delicious, she thought, inhaling again. Continuing to sniff the dirty panties, the agent pushed a finger deep inside the bare dripping snatch. Smoothly pushing her finger in and out, she thought, Very wet, very hot.

Blushing crimson, Susanna's body responded to the fingering, her pussy getting hotter and wetter. She could feel her crotch throbbing, her arsehole grasping the plug filling it. This isn't so bad. The toy and that finger feel nice. Expecting something worse, this actually felt ok to her, if embarrassing.

"Sit back down, Susanna," Carla instructed. "Open your legs." Grinning evilly, Carla held the underwear out and said, "Sniff them. I want to see you smelling your own dirty knickers."

Swallowing the last of her pride and surrendering to the situation, Susanna turned her panties inside out. Locking her eyes to her agent's, she brought the gusset to her face and loudly inhaled. And again. Mm, always smells good, she thought, having often masturbated whilst smelling her underwear. My own private kink.

"Lick your gusset," Carla commanded, standing above her client, hands on her hips.

Looking at the cotton inset, she saw the evidence of her arousal. Extending her tongue, she touched the tip to taste herself on her silk panties. At a look from her agent, Susanna Reid pressed her tongue against her stained gusset, getting a good sample of her own musky taste. Lapping at the wet cloth, quickly her tongue was covered in her own flavour. Arousal stoking, she sucked her dirty knickers. Wish they were crusty, she thought, having long ago discovered her love for eating her own discharge.

Surprised at the presenter's reaction, Carla realised this wasn't the first time Susanna Reid had tasted herself. Really seems to like it. She smiled.

"Ok, Susanna, take your clothes off then get on your knees," she said, stepping back to make room.

Dropping her knickers to the sofa, Ms Reid stood, feeling the purple toy stimulating her anus, maintaining the delicious burning itchy sensations. Unzipping her dress, she lifted it up and over her head. Bra quickly discarded, left her in only black heels. Kicking her shoes off, the brunette knelt down, looking up at her tall agent.

Turning her back, Carla looked over her shoulder, said, "Take off my skirt."

From her kneeling position, Susanna reached forward and drew down the woman's zipper and unbuttoned the skirt. Grasping the hem, she pulled and with a sexy rasp of cloth on smooth legs, the garment came down. Taking in the view, she saw a pair of tight cheeks, long silky legs and no underwear.

Adjusting her position, Carla stood with her legs open. Leaning forward a few degrees, she reached back and palms on her arse, spread her cheeks. Anus exposed and still looking over her shoulder, she said, "Kiss my arse, Susanna. Lick it!"

Hands on her knees, Susanna Reid looked at her agent's arsehole. Obviously well used, the outer sphincter was already gaping a bit, the ring a stretched circle of muscle. With no pride left to swallow, she leaned in, pursed her lips and kissed the puckered hole. Ok, not so bad. Extending the tip of her pink tongue, she touched the outer ring then slowly circled the rim. Inhaling, she could smell the dark hole as well as tasting it. I've never licked someone arsehole before. I...I think I like this.

Hearing the agent moaning with pleasure, Ms Reid pushed her tongue into the gape of the outer sphincter and continued to circle. She could feel the folds and crinkles of the anal muscles. Excitement rising, she stiffened her tongue and pushed. Surprised, she felt her tongue easily penetrate the blonde woman's bum, sinking through the inner sphincter.

"Oh, yes. More of that," Carla said, her breathing getting deeper.

Tastes sweet, Susanna thought in surprise. It...it tastes nice. With her tongue, she began fucking the other woman's arsehole, tasting her rectum and enjoying it. The agile muscle licked and probed, thrust in and out and explored the wonderful textures of the bunghole. Without thinking, Susanna Reid started drawing her tongue out, latching her lips to the outer ring and sucking Ms Wilson's anal ring. Over and over, she repeated the motion, until she had sucked every piece of it.

Fuck, this feels amazing, Carla thought. The BBC Breakfast presenter was a natural eater of arse. And she's eager, loving this. For several minutes the agent basked in the wonderful sensation of Susanna Reid licking her arsehole out, tongue digging deep, lips sucking. She could feel the sexy brunette moaning between the cheeks of her bum, feel her hot breath, taking deep breaths of her arse.

Stepping away and turning, Carla asked, "Would you like a drink, Susanna?" Her grin was devilish.

"Yes, please," the kneeling presenter replied, still tasting arse on her tongue. However, she wanted a drink because she was thirsty, not to rinse; she liked the taste. Why is she grinning like that, though?

Placing a foot on the coffee table beside her, the blonde spread her legs, displaying her shaved crotch. With two fingers she opened her fanny, revealing bright pink flesh, coated with pussy juice. Under the hard nub of the clit peaking from its hood was her urethra. Beckoning her client closer, she took the back of her head and guided her mouth where she wanted it.

She can't mean for me to...

"Open your mouth, Susanna. Drink my piss."

Closing her eyes, Susanna Reid pressed her mouth to another woman's crotch and prepared to drink her pee. Part of her didn't believe this was real until the first small splash of hot salty liquid landed on her tongue.

"Swallow," the tall blonde commanded.

Obeying, the BBC Breakfast presenter gulped down her first taste of piss. So warm. A little salty, but not horrible, she thought. Swallowing more than her pride, she continued to drink. The agent let out one small squirt at a time, giving Susanna just enough time to swallow before the next one. I'm drinking her pee. This is...I am...I'm a slag. A nasty piss drinking slag. What am I doing? she thought, but she took the next squirt and the one after. Unconsciously, she pressed her mouth harder into the agent's crotch and started sucking at the urethra.

Carla was beaming, listening as Susanna Reid gulped down squirt after squirt of her pee. And I thought you acted unprofessionally before, she smirked, thinking back to the presenter's original departure from the agency. Feeling Ms Reid pressing harder against her, Carla gasped when she felt soft lips closing on her pee hole and then the suction of her mouth. She's actually sucking the piss out of me! "Oh my god, that feels good," she moaned aloud. "You like drinking my pee, Susanna?" A moan answered her. The next squirt was harder.

When the next squirt of pee hit her tongue, it came out harder and there was more of it. Susanna gulped it down, sucked harder, wanted more. She was rewarded with another hard squirt of hot liquid. She gulped repeatedly, drinking until the stream ended. But she didn't stop sucking. Instead she probed the pee hole with her tongue, pushing the tip in as far as she could. Realising there was no more pee, Susanna licked up to the hard clit and wrapping her lips over it suckled the nub.

"Oh," Carla Wilson let out a long moan as her clit was delightfully sucked. "So you want to eat my pussy do you?"

"Yes. Please! It's been so long..." Susanna couldn't believe she was practically begging. Her last lesbian experience had been with Carla herself when first joining the talent agency. It had felt strange and exciting. New and different. And I'm so horny right now.

"Lie down and spread your legs," the agent said. As her client moved, Carla pulled off her white cardigan and removed her cream bra, releasing her large tits and their hard nipples. Kneeling at the TV host's head, Carla leaned forward, pressing a hard nipple to Susanna's gasping mouth.

As the nipple pressed against her lips, Susanna eagerly accepted it, opening her mouth and sucking the teat. Hands reaching up, she grasped her agent's large boobs, squeezing the one she nursed on and tweaking the spare nipple. With the breasts pressing against her face, she felt enveloped. Between her legs she felt herself flooding with pussy juice, the heat of her steaming cunt warming her already hot thighs. And lower, the butt plug still teased her arsehole.

Reciprocating, Carla held her client's beautiful tits, taking a hard dark pink nipple into her mouth and suckled. Between her finger and thumb, she pinched and twisted the free nipple. Sexy tits. Smaller than mine but certainly sizeable. 36C I'd guess. Hmm, if only Suzanna would shows these off as well as those sexy long legs. The girls swapped nipples, sending pleasure throughout each other's chests.

After a few minutes, the blonde agent started moving forward, pulling a teat out of an eagerly suckling mouth. Trailing kisses over the squirming hot body, her tongue delved into Ms Reid's belly button.

Moaning as the nipple was pulled from her lips, but sensing her agent's intent, Susanna raised her knees and spread her legs wider. Waiting for her own taste of pussy, the presenter ran her hands over Carla's back, delighting in the touch of the smooth skin. As a tongue probed her navel her roving hands made their way to the blonde's two tight buttocks and squeezed, feeling the firm muscles with her fingers. Women feel so different, she sighed.

Wanting to eat the sexy celebrity's cunt, Carla kissed her way lower. Nose in the thick dark bush, rubbing her face in them, she inhaled, drawing in the scent of Ms Reid. Hmm, strong damp heat. Musky. Hot! Laying her body weight on top of Susanna, the agent reached between her legs and spread her pussy open. Oh, that smells good! Showering kisses all over the smelly gash, she took her first taste of Susanna Reid in several years. "Tastes so good," she mumbled out loud before giving the hard clit a quick hard suck. Tongue running up and down the slit she slurped up the copious juices, thick and viscous. Each dark pussy flap entered of mouth and was sucked clean of pussy dew. Chin grinding the hard clit and tickled by the pubes, Carla drove her tongue into the sopping hole, enjoying a stronger flavour. Yummy, she thought as she continued to lick.

Susanna flinched at the first touch of tongue on her clitoris. Looking up, she saw the smooth shaved slit of her agent. The lips slick and open, strings of cunt cream stretched between. With a loud moan, the brunette raised her head and sucked the pussy flaps into her mouth, tasting Carla Wilson. Pulling back, she stretched the lips until they escaped her suction. And again, tasting more of the cream leaking from the hot tunnel they protected. Stiffening her tongue, she drove between the labia, between the pulsing walls of Carla's soaking minge. Musky, damp flavour coated her tongue as it waggled around, probing. Pussy tastes so good, Susanna thought.

Reaching under a sexy tanned thigh, Carla felt for the handle of the butt plug she knew was still filling the TV presenter's arse. Finding it, she began tapping it then smacking harder. Moaning greeted the new touch. Pushing her other hand into the steaming crotch, she forced two fingers inside Susanna's sodden pussy. Digits soon covered in thick cunt butter, she finger fucked hard and fast. Below her, the brunette's body was squirming, thrashing, building to climax. Closing lips over the hard clit, Carla sucked, lashing with her tongue.

Susanna moaned into the slick muff she was sucking as the butt plug jammed up her arse was smacked. Oh my god, that feels amazing. Arsehole gripping the stubby shaft, it vibrated with each impact. Shivers ran up her spine. Entire crotch on fire, the TV host could feel cunt cream running out of her, slicking down to the tortured anus. Hips moving, pelvis rocking, she could feel her climax cresting. Lips and tongue working her hard and aching clit she erupted. Convulsions surged through her pussy. Waves of pleasure washed through her and floods and cunt cream spurted out. Screaming her orgasm into her agent's sopping fanny, her body was vibrating in climax. Even as her body rocked and writhed, she pressed her face to Carla's snatch and licked and sucked the hard clit.

Thick cunt cream hitting her in the face, Carla opened her mouth before clamping on the erupting quim and sucking in the juice. Oh yes, Susanna Reid likes women as well, she thought, delighted with how hot the presenter could be despite how cold she sometimes came across on TV. Hmm, yes she'll be able to satisfy her producers. Thinking about the brunette being used by men, taken for their own pleasure and having Ms Reid sucking her clit, Carla joined her in orgasm.

For several minutes the two women remained locked in their 69, planting kisses on each other's hot crotches. Tongues swiping and lapping, they sucked up the cunt cream leaking from both of them. Sounds of sucking, moaning and writhing bodies filled the office. Eventually, Carla rolled off her client and lay beside her as both woman caught their breath.

Ready to continue, Carla Wilson stood up and moved to a draw next to one of the white sofas. Glancing at the supine Ms Reid she said, "Susanna, take a seat," and pointed to the opposite couch. From the draw she withdrew a large brown dildo and a harness. Turning, she noted the TV host was sitting on the edge of the sofa, rocking. "You seem to be enjoying that butt plug, Susanna," she said, smiling.

"Hmm, yes. It feels so good in my bum, and it stretches by bum hole so nicely. It's..." she trailed off, eyes open wide. She had seen the dildo the agent was holding.

"Oh, this?" Carla smirked, seeing her client's shock, "This is BAM. One of my favourite toys. Wonderful isn't he?"

"My god. How...how big is that thing?" Susanna said, eyes not leaving the brown dildo. It was thick and long, topped with a huge head. Thick veins ran down its immense length ending in huge fake testicles.

"BAM's 12.5 inches long and two-and-a-half inches wide. He's solid and heavy," she smiled, hefting the weighty sex toy. "Lay back and spread your legs," she said and began attaching the toy to the harness.

Without protesting, but eyes locked on the huge toy, Susanna laid back against the sofa and spread her legs wide. Can I even take that? I don't know, but...I want to try, she thought, heart racing, tits heaving in excitement as her arousal stoked hot again.

Evil grin on her face, Carla stepped into the harness. Drawing it up her legs, she felt the toys familiar heavy weight. Tightening the straps, she moved over to the waiting brunette. "Open your snatch," she said looking between the splayed legs. I'll have to do something about that bush, she thought, looking at the thick dark hair as Susanna's hands moved through it before pulling the flaps of her minge wide open and exposing her inner cunt. Such a sexy sight.

Unable to take her eyes off the monstrous toy, she watched as Carla knelt between her open legs. Her mouth gaped as the toy pressed against her open twat, seeing how thick it really was. It's so fucking big! Pressure increased as the toy pushed against her harder. Susanna could feel the opening of her vagina spreading, stretching, trying to accept the invading toy.

Holding the thick long toy in both hands to hold it steady, Carla leaned forwards, using her own bodyweight to force the penetration. Despite having three kids, Susanna really is tight. "Rub your clit," she instructed. Easing the pressure, she watched as the BBC Breakfast host held her sodden cunt open with one hand as the other stroked and rubbed her clitoris. As more pussy juice flowed, Carla pressed forwards again.

"Argh!" Susanna Reid screamed out, more in shock than pain, as the head of the huge strap-on finally entered her. But she continued working her clit. Pressure easing for a moment, she took a deep breath. Then the pressure resumed, cunny butter squelching out around the thick invading dong. Inner walls finally relenting, Susanna felt the thick brown sex toy slide deep inside her. "It's in! My god, it's in," she moaned. Throwing her head back, she screeched loudly as another climax rolled through her body, pinpricks of delight exploding within.

"Oh yes, it's in alright," Carla said, voice husky with excitement. She was surprised when half the dildo was suddenly sucked into the presenter's snatch. Having given Ms Reid a moment to adjust to the size now filling her, the agent slowly pulled back. Looks like she's crested her orgasm. Let's see what this does, she thought then thrust forwards, jamming the monster toy deeper.

"Oh my god, yes!" Susanna cried out, the plunging thick toy driving her to another climax immediately. "Yes! More. Oh, please, more!"

Smiling, the talent agent took hold of the moaning woman's hips and started a strong and steady rhythm. With each stroke the strap-on went deeper. Adjusting her position for better leverage, Carla started thrusting harder, her rhythm speeding up as she started slamming the dildo into her client.

Susanna moaned in pain and an undeniable pleasure. My fanny hasn't felt this full since I gave birth! "Oh, yes, fuck me!" As the thick heavy toy pounded into her, the brunette thrust her hairy muff back. Crotch on fire, her cunt tunnel burned as it stretched, the sensation matched as the intrusion pushed against the butt plug still lodged up her bum. Waves of pleasure crashed through her pelvis, her entire body! Both holes throbbed as they gripped the toys within, grasping them.

"Please. I can't take anymore, please!" Susanna begged. The pleasure was more than anything she had ever experienced before.

With one last savage thrust, Carla pulled the thick toy out. The brown shaft had been turned creamy white with the TV host's churned up cunt butter. Hmm, she took a lot of fake dick, she thought looking at the messy sex toy. Between her client's legs, her fanny was a messy wet hole, slowly closing. Splotches of cunt cream splattered over the throbbing flaps, more pussy juice running out between them and dripping on the sofa.

Unbuckling the strap-on, the agent took it off before removing the dong from the harness and dumping both on the coffee table with an audible slap. Walking over to her desk, she pressed a button and said, "Eliza, could you bring it in. Thank you."

A minute later, the attractive grey-haired secretary entered the office. In her hands was a tray holding a bowl of warm water, flannel, a can of shaving cream, pre-shave oil, moisturiser and a razor. Tucked under her arm was a small white towel. She was unfazed by the two women, both naked except for their high heels.

"Ms Wilson, as requested," Mrs Atherton said, placing the tray and towel on her boss' desk.

"Thank you Eliza." Turning to her client, the talent agent asked, "Could Eliza get you a drink, Susanna?"