Getting Their Full Attention

Story Info
2 sisters' sons a bit carried away by wanting noticed.
6.2k words
4.27
25.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerHind
HerHind
127 Followers

Everyone in this tale is over 18.

My cousin and I had known each other all our lives and in fact had grown up next door to one another. We were great friends and as close as any two brothers could be. Bob was almost one month older than me. We were also competitive in an odd sort of way.

Nearly every year from the time we'd turned ten we would choose some skill we wanted to learn and then set about helping each other to learn it. Swimming, magic tricks, shop skills, electronics, astronomy and so on, not to see who was best, just to help one another do the best we could. Little did we know how much this spirit of cooperation was going to help us.

Our mothers were sisters. They had both gotten married at 18 and 19 in a double wedding ceremony and we were born before they were a year older. Our fathers had been great friends and about three years after getting married had become joint owners of a venture capital company. They quickly hit the jackpot on several ventures.

Our families all moved to a couple of adjoining ten acre lots not far from town. Unfortunately they both died in the same airplane accident when my cousin and I were six years old. Our moms were devoted to us and one another. For these last thirteen years they had been very active in local social and school projects. They also certainly had not been doing anything faintly like dating.

Between the insurance settlements and mostly our fathers' business dealing we were very comfortably and independently well off. As a result more than a few men had come sniffing around for about ten years. Our moms' had seemingly little interest and had sent them all away as kindly as possible.

Bob and I had started college when we were seventeen and last year on our eighteenth birthday had had a long discussion about officially coming of age and what that might mean. Our college was local, just a few minutes away by bicycle. We'd be graduating in another couple of years and were wondering what next.

Not only were we close but really didn't want to move away and leave our moms' both alone in their big houses. We were sure we would miss them and suspected they might really miss us. In the course of talking about all that Bob had spoken up.

"You know Fred we could graduate, find a nice girl, move on, move out and all that get on with our lives stuff but what we've got right now is pretty good. It's a shame there's not some way to keep from drastic changes."

He was right of course but life really doesn't stand still after all. Before I could remark on his wishful thinking he said something that didn't seem to follow at all.

"Fred, what do you think of my mom?"

"Huh?" I replied intelligently.

"You heard me. What do you think of my mom?"

"Well, after my mom she's the nicest, prettiest woman I know."

He replied, "That's what I thought and it's also how I feel about your mom."

"Well, yeah I sort of figured that was the case but so what?"

"So if we both feel enough the same way and agree to it I think I have the most important thing for the two of us to work on for this next year that we ever have but I'm almost afraid to say it out loud. We're 18 now. I mean we've got our hunting licenses. We're old enough now we can try to get any girl we want to notice us if we want to right?"

"You're losing me here Bob. Try saying it a little more plainly will ya?" He took a deep breath.

"Okay, so here it is. We each already know the two nicest, prettiest women around and we actually know them pretty well. Why can't we hunt them? You know, go to the effort to get them to really notice us. See if we can't seduce them. I hope this doesn't creep you out Fred but, well, I've been having the absolute wildest wet dreams about your mom this last week. It's like I'm really seeing her as a woman and I've got to tell you she is the hottest thing going as far as I am concerned. If you feel, or even think you can come to feel, the same way about my mom then getting their attention by our next birthday should be our job this year. If it works we might end up living in different houses but still be just next door."

He got it all out in a rush, took another deep breath and just looked at me, waiting.

Apparently we really were a lot more alike than I'd realized. He was perhaps either braver or maybe just less patient than I. I had been waking up to having cum all over myself this last week as well but it was Aunt Jane in my dreams who had caused it in so many amazing, different ways. Yeah, he was right, I sure could feel the same way about his mom as he did for mine.

The thought that the dream might somehow become reality was exciting. It sounded pretty far fetched but in fact I could feel an erection building just thinking about it.

"Bob this is the best idea you've ever had but I have to disagree with you on one thing. Aunt Jane is the hottest woman I know and I'm getting a boner just saying it out loud."

"Well Fred we're just going to have to agree to disagree on that and I've got something pretty stiff in my shorts right now too."

Now you can call us a couple of simple minded horny young men and you might not be far off the mark but we were also very single minded once we chose something to work on together. Anyway we started in. More yard work with as little on as possible and as obviously as possible to our two targets. We found ways to take them out on picnics and fine dining. We took a hiking and camping vacation in the mountains. We went swimming in the big pool shared by our two homes. We let them know they looked great which was only the truth.

We did everything but parade around naked but what we couldn't seem to do was to get them out on anything but double dates. The four of us were closer than we'd ever been but we still couldn't really tell if we were getting them to notice us as we wanted them too.

Well we were nineteen today. Our mothers would be another year older in a couple of months. Just the four of us for our simple morning birthday party had been nice. We left our mothers beneath the umbrellas by the pool to sip a few cool ones while we stripped down yet again to the briefest of shorts and mowed grass opposite the pool where they lounged.

We waved at them and they waved back as we went off to get the pool cleaning gear together.

The pump for the pool and some of the gear we needed was in a shed beside a hedge near where they were chattering away fairly loudly now. We hadn't meant to be sneaky or any such thing but just as we opened the shed door we caught the topic of their conversation. Us.

I'm blaming all that happened next on them and our yearlong frustration.

Aunt Jane said, "Those boys of ours have really grown into handsome fellow haven't they Mary?"

My mom giggled. Giggled! I'd hardly ever hear her do it quite that way. Then she said, "Handsome? Their hot honey, especially your boy. Oh my, is it warm out here or have I just been watching too much of him pushing that mower back and forth do you think?"

She thought Bob was hot? Had I just heard my mom say that?

"It might be that six pack and a half we just went through", said Aunt Jane.

"Or maybe the two glasses of wine we've finished?" queried my mom.

"No. I've been having the hots for Fred pretty regularly the last few months myself you know so no, it's not that we may be a bit tipsy."

"Yeah, you're probably right Jane. Is there something wrong with us noticing our kids this way do you think?"

"Maybe, maybe not. I mean we'd have to be blind not to see what's right there in front of us. Too bad there's not really anything to do about it but use a couple of fingers to take care of business after I've watched for a while. Same for you?"

"Yep", said mom simply and I heard her take another gulp.

My head was starting to spin. Aunt Jane had been masturbating because of watching me. My mom did the same for Fred. Fred looked as stricken and surprised as I'm sure I did.

"In fact I'm going to take care of that urge right now Mary, care to join me?"

The snake in my shorts felt like it was going to crawl out and strike. I looked at Bob. He looked at me.

We nodded and both went carefully to where we could peek out through the hedge.

We had a nearly full frontal view of them. The both had on sundresses and apparently nothing else. So you can get the picture you need to know my mom was about five foot five and 170 pounds of well endowed curvy woman. Aunt Jane on the other hand was a couple of inches taller but quite svelte with breasts just too full to be perky and derriere to match.

We peeked through just in time to see them pull their dresses up, spread their legs and get busy with themselves. I just couldn't take in what I was seeing. My aunt and my mother, arching their backs and starting to moan. About the time they both moaned loudly and relaxed after a sudden jerk I came hard in my shorts. I stifled a groan as I looked at Bob. He didn't appear to be in much better shape.

"I guess we got them to notice after all", I whispered. Bob just nodded and said, "Ya think?"

I had just had time to begin to think again when they took a big drink of wine, sighed and started up their conversation again.

"That was almost what I needed", said mom.

"Yep. Only thing better would be if it had really been Fred I was imagining in me instead of my fingers."

Mom gave a long sigh, nodded agreement and added, "Oh yes, the things I've fantasized that Bob could do to me."

"You know what? We need something from one of those romance novels you read Mary."

"I read? You read them too sis. What did you have in mind?"

"Well you know, some one comes along and just ravishes the woman whether she wants it or not until she does want it. We just need to get ravished dear."

Mom laughed and took another swallow of wine. "So you're saying we need ravished?"

Aunt Jane paused and appeared to give it some thought. "Yeah, maybe it's the booze or maybe thinking of your son but yeah."

Mom started shaking her head and laughed some more. "You know what would really happen Jane. With all the karate and self-defense we've done we'd probably just take any would-be ravisher right out. Yep there they'd lay with more than just their dicks limp and we'd miss our chance to be ravished."

Now Jane started laughing and snorting. "Oh sis what a picture that paints but doesn't part of you want to let them just have at you till you flop like a rag doll?"

"You've always had a good imagination Jane. So yes, if a couple of bare chested hunks in ski masks came bursting out of the bushes to have their wicked way with us then maybe I'd think that for an instant but only for an instant. On the other hand if it was Bob I could sure go for it, but he's my nephew and neither of us is on the pill."

"I've had that thought a few times about Fred too sis but we're not that much closer to them than cousins really so no matter whether the legal system would allow it or not in my weaker moments I've seriously considered sneaking into his bedroom naked and letting nature take it's course. I mean we're not getting any younger. Haven't you thought you'd like to get a bun in your oven one last time or so?"

"I'm a year older than you so it would likely only be one last time but yes in my weaker moments I've thought the same about Bob. Heck in my really weak moments I've even thought about getting into bed naked with Fred sis. Actually stood nude in the hall, opened his door and stood there staring for I don't know how long. Just couldn't get my legs to move forward. He was sleeping nude, on his back with no covers and a huge erection sticking straight up. I was dripping wet and just wanted to impale myself on him. Don't know what I would have done if he had woken up. Probably run away like I did any way. Oh well."

Aunt Jane sighed. "You said it sis. Oh well. Let's lay back and rest for a while. Who knows maybe a couple of rapists will jump out of the bushes and liven up things a bit this afternoon."

"Right." And with that they both lay back and closed their eyes.

Bob and I made our way quietly back to the house. We both needed to clean ourselves and our shorts. A cold shower had no real effect at all. On the other hand the two of us really did work on the same wavelength.

"Well Bob you know what I'm thinking don't you?"

"It's okay Fred. I know where our ski masks are. You ready to forget the pillaging and burning and just settle for ravishing a couple of women till they come to their senses?"

"You got it. I think I remember where those strap on voice modulator things we used for Halloween are too. We'll set them on growl mode."

"Think you can really get into this ravishing thing Bob?"

"The way we've worked this last year and then they lay there enjoying themselves and laughing? You bet I can. I plan to screw your mom's brains right out and hope you do the same to mine."

Yeah, we were on the same wavelength all right.

A few moments later we peeked through the bushes. They were still resting peacefully. Mom was even snoring gently. We had decided shorts were too confining for the boners we were sporting. Besides we thought it made us look far more convincing.

All we had on were modulators and ski masks when we charged out of the bushes.

"Stand up and strip you two", Bob shouted with a growl.

They woke up but just lay there staring. " Strip. NOW!" I shouted.

They both shrieked and stood, still just staring.

By now we were right in front of them about two steps away. Didn't want to be too close right away. We had taken them to a lot of karate lessons after all. We also knew all the counters to what they'd been taught. They had pretty good reflexes. Mom actually managed to get off a fair crescent kick at Bob. Aunt Jane went straight for my crotch with a nasty kick of her own.

The attack didn't last long. We spun them around handily and got a good half nelson on each of them.

They really were struggling but there wasn't much they could do and in a few seconds they realized it.

The hardest thing turned out to be staying focused. We'd never seen either totally naked before. Aunt Jane was facing away from me so I simply unzipped her dress revealing all that bare skin down to her butt. It nearly took my breath away. Hearing the sound of the zipper and feeling the cool air across her bare back made her gasp. That was a sound echoed to my left by my mom as Bob did the same to her.

Keeping a good grip on her right arm I shucked her dress off her left shoulder. Catching her left arm I let her right go and slid off the other sleeve. Her dress pooled around her ankles. What a sight she was. What a beautiful backside. Quivering with tension, beautiful in every way and mine for the taking. I was truly going to do this. I was going to bury my throbbing shaft in her dripping pussy and just pound away.

To do that though I had to focus. There was a bit more that had to be done.

"Hand her to me Bob."

.

He gave me my mom's wrist. I held both women while he got the rope we'd brought. In short order we had them bent naked over the picnic table facing one another with their arms tied to the it's sides.

We stood for a moment to admire the scene. They were gorgeous, simply gorgeous with feet on the ground, boobs squished on the tabletop and rumps in the air ready to mount.

"You can't possibly get away with this. Don't even think it!" shouted my mom.

Bob replied. "Yes we can lady. You're sure not going to stop us but you are gonna be fucked till you ask for more no matter how long it takes. Don't think you won't."

"Why?" asked aunt Jane.

"Because we really want to so spread your legs and get ready for it," I answered.

Now neither Bob or I had ever had a girl before but at this point we were in no doubt at all about what we were about to do.

Until mom said, "But I've really really got to go pee!" Aunt Jane chimed in with the same.

Darn it. Best laid plans and all that. With all the beer and wine they'd had they surely weren't kidding.

Even worse it reminded me that Bob and I had had a lot of tea before and after mowing that morning.

I still had a very stiff shaft but all of a sudden I felt the need to pee like a racehorse myself.

I was already standing behind aunt Jane and had thought I was all ready to go. A quick look at Bob standing behind my mom showed him to be in no different shape than I was. What to do? Some ravishers we were turning out to be. Would a real ravisher let this slow him up?

Then inspiration born of sheer single mindedness struck me. No matter how badly I needed to pee I was ready for the first real chance at screwing a woman in my life so the solution was obvious, just screw it!

"So you've got to pee do you?" I asked aunt Jane gruffly.

"Yes, I really really do."

I spanked her spread cheeks smartly and said, "Go ahead and pee then."

She squealed and rose up on her toes. So did my mom as Bob smacked her.

"All right ladies. This is going to happen right now so quit squirming." I said.

Of course they both kept squirming. We had to grab the lovely butts in front of us firmly to still them some and didn't that feel nice in my hands. Stepping forward I used my feet to shove aunt Jane's legs a lot farther apart. It made it harder for her to squirm around. It also made her a much easier target.

The sight of her now dripping exposed pussy made my breath catch. I could see thick, clear strands swinging several inches long as they slowly descended from her waiting pussy. I made myself quit just staring and focus back on what I wanted to be doing to what I was seeing.

My feet were still holding hers spread apart so I slowly leaned on in. The tip of my now aching shaft pushed gently into the very center of the softness before me. I had never felt or even dreamed how wonderful that touch would feel. I froze in position breathing deeply.

For the first time in my life I was really truly going to do this. To a real, live woman. To my very own aunt Jane! If just touching her this intimately felt this fantastic what could it be to plunge myself all the way in there? I had no idea but knew I was through wondering. I was finally going to find out.

I looked up at that last second. Bob had both his hands full of my mom's generous butt cheeks. He was looking over the back of her head to stare at his mother's face. I glanced down to stare at my mother's face. Her eyes were wide and she was breathing heavily. She and her sister had their gazes locked on one another. It only took a second to take all this in. By now Bob had looked back up at me. I nodded to him and he nodded back.

I made sure I was looking at my mother's face as I just slapped my swollen shaft all the way into aunt Jane with a splat. I had never seen mom's eyes get so big around as they did when Bob entered her the same as I had his mother. Both women inhaled sharply and froze in position as did we two. There we stood fully embedded.

Oh. My GOSH! I looked from my mother's startled face to the grip I had on aunt Jane's fanny. I forced myself to ease up a little. I didn't want to bruise her. She was so HOT and Wet and Slick all at once. I felt huge in there like my dick had some how expanded. I could actually feel it throb with my heartbeat.

Then I felt something else entirely.

Aunt Jane squeezed just once. It sort of rippled and clamped along my manhood almost before I realized what had happened. I glanced up in time to see my mom wink her right eye at aunt Jane. It must have been a signal because that's when it really happened. Aunt Jane bore down hard with the next squeeze. Nature took over and I just exploded into action. My brain was just along for the ride watching what was going on and luxuriating in the feelings.

I watched myself give aunt Jane the longest, hardest, fastest strokes I could. It couldn't have taken long given the state I was in. All at once I froze, fully inserted and felt my release simply gush out deep inside her for pulse after pulse. About then I also felt aunt Jane's whole body shudder in my grip.

HerHind
HerHind
127 Followers
12