Getting Their Full Attention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her liquid warmth began to ooze slowly but surely out of her pussy around the base of my still half erect shaft. I could feel it begin to run down my balls and drip off. What had started as a warm flow turned suddenly into a hot torrent gushing over my nether regions and splattering loudly between my feet. With a big sigh she relaxed beneath me and just lay on the table. She really had needed to pee!

I was only a couple of seconds later I heard the same sound from Bob's side of the table.

"Serves you right. I told you I had to pee," said aunt Jane. Then both women started to giggle.

I concentrated a bit, felt myself start to stiffen up just a bit and bore down on the right muscles. Ahh yes, there it was, relief. I must have had a pint stored up and I pushed it all out as hard as I could. Just like a pissing contest going for distance. I could feel her swell up around my dick till I lost contact with her walls. Then another hot torrent poured out from her opening to splatter on the ground. Bob had of course followed suit with my mom.

They both quit giggling, knowing what had to have just happened.

"Me too," I said.

I slipped out of aunt Jane causing one last splat on the deck and just stared. That wonderful wet target of a moment before now had layers of juicy welcoming folds just sort of gaping open to the sides where they surrounded the darkness of her opening. Wow!

I needed a drink. We probably all did. Very carefully, being sure to always have a grip on an arm bent behind each their backs we let them up for a drink of water. We set them back into their lounge chairs with their feet bound and wrists tied separately to the arms of the chairs. They kept pleading to let them go, they'd tell no one, they'd wait to call anybody, we needed to leave before their sons got back and so on. We said not a word in reply. The truth was they had no reason to expect us back before dark.

Telling them we'd be back we went off to the hydrant on the other side of the house to rinse off, recharge, and figure out in fact not just what to do next but just how we were going to let them go and get away ourselves. This had been laid on pretty fast and we were just now realizing it would have been nice to have thought it out a bit better.

By the time we got there we had removed masks and modulators. Bob was ready to pop with the need to say something. As I screwed the hose onto the spigot he started in nearly shouting as I motioned with my hand for him to tamp it down some. It just wouldn't do at this point to be overheard.

"Oh my goodness! Fred that was unbelievable. Aunt Mary is fantastic. All the room in the world to move around inside her. And the way she feels to the touch. Just fantastic. I really can't describe it. You'd have to do her yourself to understand. Wow Fred, just wow."

"Ditto for aunt Jane cousin except she's a lot tighter and can squeeze like crazy. Women sure can do some amazing stuff."

I turned on the water and handed him the hose. While he rinsed off I had time to think some about what he'd just said.

"You right you know Bob. I won't understand how mom feels or you how it is to be with aunt Jane. That's okay though because we're going to have to trade partners at least this first time as soon as we get back out there."

He spluttered beneath the stream he had running over his head at the moment.

"It's true Bob. We've each got to do our own mom at least this once and do it like we mean it too. No guys with bound victims who don't try any harder than they have to resist wouldn't take turns. It would look pretty suspicious if we didn't. Are you with me?"

When he quit choking and was blushing a bit less he gulped and agreed that that was how it would have to be. While I was rinsing off we figured out our exit strategy too. Simplicity itself. We'd just tie them back to the chairs and rescue them about fifteen minutes later when we arrived home. What state they'd be in and what they might want to do if anything was of course anyone's guess. That part we'd have to play by ear.

At least we now knew from earlier that we had in fact gotten their attention. We also knew from what we'd just done with them that there was no way in this world we'd ever want another woman. Our problem now was how to let them know that in a way that didn't destroy our future with them. Again we'd have to play it by ear by I had the beginnings of an idea.

When we got back the chairs had been scooted around some but no one had done anything constructive toward escaping. We new how to tie knots. It was one of those things we'd practiced years ago.

We got them each another drink of water. We tied them spread out and face up on the table this time. They tried to resist the procedure but the attempts seemed only halfhearted to me. Were they resigned to their fate? That didn't seem like the women I knew. Were they more curious as to what was to come and the struggle just for show? It didn't really matter but I had my suspicions after the way they'd already responded once we got going the first time.

We'd also tied their ankles down low to the sides of the tables. Just for show or not they both knew how to use those knees if they wanted to. What a sight they were lying there that way. Mom with all those lovely curves. She sort of jiggled like really stiff jello when she moved. Her very generous tits still poked up nicely as gravity spread them out. If it weren't for the darned voice changing modulator I knew I'd be sucking them like crazy.

Most alluring of all though was that space between her legs. Mom was easily half again as big a target there as aunt Jane had been. Just looking had me fully erect in no time at all. That and the knowledge that I was going to fuck my mother. Thinking about that started my erection to bobbing all on it's own.

Bob spoke up. "Ready partner?"

No reply was needed. I just stepped up as he did. Once again I placed my now streaming tip just firmly into a woman's cleft. Not just any woman's cleft either but my mother's. I was about to get as close as a man could to re entering from where he'd come. So there I stood with the tip of my shaft right between those luscious, lubricious, folded lips. Nothing else had ever felt like that.

I leaned over to gently take a good handful each of those voluptuous breasts as I slowly slid all the way into the warmth that was my mother sheathing her son's manhood so fully.

I found I had a little more control this time. Not much more but at least I didn't feel like a hand grenade ready to blow at the least thing. Not yet any way. Bob was right. There was all the room in the world to move around in her. So that's what I did, move around. Slowly, back and forth, side to side, up and down. In what seemed like no time the woman beneath me started to moan and move around herself.

Even if I was screwing my mother I must be doing something right or at least giving her the opportunity to do what she wanted. When aunt Jane heard her sister she followed suit. Soon Bob and I had them both squirming and starting to arch their backs. We just tried to hold on to see how far they would go.

They went all the way! They were arching their backs and slapping their butts back down while we just tried to stay in there. By the time they came we did too, down nice and deep inside them. I would swear the scream they both gave at the end might actually have echoed. Good thing we live near the center of the twenty acres. With one last strong squeeze from my mother my completely limp noodle just squirted out with some juice and cum.

They offered no resistance at all as we tied them back into the lounge chairs after dressing them and gave them one last drink.

"Well ladies I don't think you can tell us you didn't enjoy all this. We were more than glad to oblige and thank you for your sometimes enthusiastic cooperation," I said.

They just gave us both the funniest look but said nothing as we left.

Before we even went to rinse off we went to listen at the hedge one more time. It had occurred to me we ought to finish as we had started. I mean you could learn all sorts of interesting, useful stuff that way. Before we came back to rescue them I thought perhaps we ought to see if we could get some idea of their state of mind.

"You know Jane I said it awhile ago and I'll say it again. You need to be careful what you wish for."

"Maybe so but I didn't here any complaints out of you after about halfway through the first session."

"Same back at you sis. That scream at the end there sure wasn't for help now was it?"

"Well Mary neither was yours so there."

They lay there quietly for a few breaths before aunt Jane spoke up.

"I feel like I ought to feel more, well, violated, you know what I mean?"

"Yeah but after the first couple of minutes I'm not so sure anymore. More like just plain old ravishing that went from reluctant to bring it on. Maybe you don't need to be as careful what you wish for after all."

"Either that Mary or it's just been too long since we had ourselves serviced so thoroughly."

"Maybe sis, maybe. Were you thinking about anything while they were working us over? I know I sure was. With those masks on they could have been anybody so I just imagined Bob was having at me and tried my best to return the favor. That worked just fine."

"We must be sisters then because that's exactly what I was doing with Fred and let me tell you, he was good."

"So was Bob honey, so was he. What are we going to do about those boys if that's how things stand do you think?"

"I don't know for sure. Boy being boys it might be as simple as just stripping and climbing into bed with them some night. I actually bet that would work but who knows for sure."

"You might be right Jane. Still it would be nice to know how they think of us. I don't know how we'd do that right off hand but we need to think about it."

"Oh honey we surely do at that. Speaking of the boys I hope they get back soon. I've got to pee again."

We sneaked off while they were laughing at that last observation. We also hurried to get back to the rescue. What we had just overheard gave us all we needed to know. Now we had a plan.

We arrived to find our mothers all tied up and were appropriately shocked, surprised, and concerned as we freed them. When we asked them what had happened it got interesting.

They actually didn't lie. Not quite. When we asked what had happened they said they had just been tied up only a few minutes earlier. The perpetrators had worn masks and were unknown. They also allowed as to how if they were thieves they hadn't had time to take much as our timely arrival must have scared them away. A quick look around bore this out as nothing seemed to be missing. They also were firm in their agreement not to involve the authorities as there was nothing much to tell them when you got right down to it.

We didn't press for details or try to change their minds. We were just happy they were okay.

They said all they wanted to do was get cleaned up and out to a simple, quick dinner.

So that's what we did.

We went to the pizza parlor and ordered large drinks and the biggest, cheesiest pepperoni pizza they made. I thought it was kind of nice the way mom sort of snuggled closer to Bob the way she did. Of course I felt the same way about aunt Jane's near nuzzling presence by my side.

When the food arrived Bob spoke up. "This is sure a nice way to end a long day."

Everybody nodded agreement and took their first bite of pizza. Our moms were about halfway through the big drink that followed that first bite when Bob and I pulled out our masks and modulators and laid them on the table.

We got well sprayed with soda for that effort. When people quit looking at us as we mopped up I looked at our scandalized mothers and spoke just loud enough for us to hear.

"Now you know for sure how your nephews and sons feel about you. So what do you think?"

I've never come so close to being hugged to death in a public place but I'd have died happy.

The rest of that evening and the days since have been pretty nice too. Oh and for our moms' birthday party two weeks later? Well, the presents for that event arrived nine months later!

12